09-20-2008, 00:50
I see there were 7 banned idiots online today.. must be cheater friday! :w00t:

Xavior
09-20-2008, 01:01

It was probably Ali and his 6 multies.

Tnova
09-20-2008, 01:02
Don't pay attention to those. They are spam bots and I mark about 5 a week. Lucky for me they are very easy to figure out before they go on their spamming sprees. :)

Disorder
09-20-2008, 01:04
Don't pay attention to those. They are spam bots and I mark about 5 a week. Lucky for me they are very easy to figure out before they go on their spamming sprees. :)

Good to know that.. I'd never seen that many pink names on the daily login list.

Disorder
09-20-2008, 01:05

Good rep for this post!!! :tt1:

-Chris-
09-20-2008, 01:30
Ali's not cheating anymore. Give the guy a break. Why doesn't the staff take a look at Calvin for a change. We all know his history.

Actually, I agree with Devil

Hypocrisy.

Xavior
09-20-2008, 01:37
Ali's not cheating anymore. Give the guy a break. Why doesn't the staff take a look at Calvin for a change. We all know his history.

Hypocrisy.

It was a joke, get over it.

And how is this hypocrisy? Have I ever been declared cheater? Have I ever lent my account to a friend? Know what the word means before you use it.

-Chris-
09-20-2008, 01:57
Actually it wasn't directed at you Xavior, I just happened to quote you.

Its to every member of nation-wars who turns a blind eye to other cheaters and crucifies Ali and LoR

Tnova
09-20-2008, 11:16
Isn't it natural to do a little bantering when something has happened recently? The point of the new cheater group, was to identify people and maybe shame them a little bit. The old way, none of you would have ever know what Ali did, so i see nothing wrong with a little playful bantering.

I agree at some point in time it needs to be let go. No one here is perfect, and people make mistakes. Some people just naturally like to test the limits and see what how far they can go. Some people have been caught, others here have done it and got away with it.

Disorder
09-20-2008, 11:44
Isn't it natural to do a little bantering when something has happened recently? The point of the new cheater group, was to identify people and maybe shame them a little bit. The old way, none of you would have ever know what Ali did, so i see nothing wrong with a little playful bantering.

I agree at some point in time it needs to be let go. No one here is perfect, and people make mistakes. Some people just naturally like to test the limits and see what how far they can go. Some people have been caught, others here have done it and got away with it.

Good Rep for you too.. reminding a cheater he or she is a cheater seems fair game to me. It should be fair game untill the pink banner is removed from their tag! How long does it last, 3 months?

Max Logan
09-20-2008, 12:19

Hypocrisy.

So the last set states were just coincidence? Figures

But I love how SkyCat got caught again! Hilarious :P
After the first 5 times you should start to learn already!

-Chris-
09-20-2008, 12:31
Good Rep for you too.. reminding a cheater he or she is a cheater seems fair game to me. It should be fair game untill the pink banner is removed from their tag! How long does it last, 3 months?
Agreed and it should be fair game for me to defend him.

Max Logan
09-20-2008, 12:34

you`re free to do it! that`s your choice! :)

SkyCat
09-20-2008, 12:42
I love you Tnova :blushing: , good work and a lot of luck :P

So the last set states were just coincidence? Figures

:O 5 time? when i was caught before.... a lot of talk and lies - no more come to your mouth!

yehaa we make now crazy friday club club - cheaters only :P

Max Logan
09-20-2008, 13:05
I love you Tnova :blushing: , good work and a lot of luck :P

:O 5 time? when i was caught before.... a lot of talk and lies - no more come to your mouth!

yehaa we make now crazy friday club club - cheaters only :P

it took me 5 mins to get the 'no more' part, until i figured you`re saying that all I say is a lie

man, even my ****ty english is better

SkyCat
09-20-2008, 14:06
it took me 5 mins to get the 'no more' part, until i figured you`re saying that all I say is a lie

man, even my ****ty english is better

my English my be bad, but you are this who lie
im never before got caught!

::LD::GrimReapr
09-20-2008, 14:17
How do you know he isnt cheating anymore chris just because he hasnt been caught again doesnt mean he aint doin it again.

-Chris-
09-20-2008, 19:45
How do you know he isnt cheating anymore chris just because he hasnt been caught again doesnt mean he aint doin it again.
Cause I know exactly where Ali is and what hes doing. I trust him just like I'd trust any of my other close friends.

President's anti-cheating system is more sophisticated then the old World of War one. If he ain't got caught he ain't doing it.

Of course that says nothing for the Estonians and a certain few veteran players who use GB Bots.

Xavior
09-20-2008, 20:02
Of course that says nothing for the Estonians and a certain few veteran players who use GB Bots.

Prove it?

kenshin44
09-20-2008, 22:46
Look guys i cheated.... I am not going to defend myself in any manner...

Also Chris and anyone else please don't defend me i don't honestly mind.

huntington91
09-20-2008, 23:26
why so serious?
dang most of these threads are meant to be funny and everybody gets *****y

-Chris-
09-21-2008, 01:42
Prove it?
Prove me wrong.

I have logs of Calvin admitting to it, but of course MSN convos don't prove anything

Xavior
09-21-2008, 01:43
Has Calvin even won a set of NW?

-Chris-
09-21-2008, 01:47
He came close but I killed him

Disorder
09-21-2008, 01:58

Agreed.. I Never disagreed.

Disorder
09-21-2008, 02:00
Look guys i cheated.... I am not going to defend myself in any manner...

Also Chris and anyone else please don't defend me i don't honestly mind.

This thread was never meant to bash anyone.. however.. ahhhhhh... nevermind.

Rassputtin
09-21-2008, 04:23
I'm gonna cheat next set to take the pressure of these other guys, see if I can get away with it.