PDA

View Full Version : Think your job sucks?

ranger2112
09-20-2008, 16:19
> On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to
> the thermometer
> section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson
> & Johnson.
>
> Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock
> your doors, draw
> the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be
> disturbed.
>
> Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your
> favorite chair. Open
> the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully
> place it on a table
> or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.
>
> Now the fun part begins.
>
> Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully.
> You will notice
> that in small print there is a statement:
>
> 'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson
> is personally tested and
> then
> sanitized .'
>
> Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I
> am so glad I do not
> work in the thermometer quality control department at
> Johnson & Johnson.'
>
> HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE
> ELSE WITH A JOB THAT
> IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT THAN YOURS!

Mhaphew
09-20-2008, 16:24
hehehe nice

ooga booga
09-20-2008, 16:29
lol lmao nice one Ranger. I thought my ice factory job over the summer sucked by that tops it by a mile :P

Crimson Shadow
09-20-2008, 18:36
lmao that is very funny.

Disorder
09-21-2008, 10:28
Good one! :)

Bram Gotink
09-21-2008, 12:07
On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson.
Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins.
Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:
'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized .'

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT THAN YOURS!

lol
(made it a bit more readable (and copieable into x-fire))

'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'
'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

DBozMen
09-21-2008, 13:36
Whahahah, what a job :P

MAGGIO
09-21-2008, 14:51
does ti really say that?

Im not sure they make one specifically for rectal use.

Crimson Shadow
09-21-2008, 18:32
Well I don't see why they wouldn't make one just for rectal use.

Who would want to use the thermometer after someone used it rectally?

MAGGIO
09-21-2008, 19:22
we have three... because we have kids. they are all different brands, but all "all purpose". The one that we use for rectal is exclusively used for rectal.

The only time that i know of that you use rectal is when your baby is too young to use one orally or under the arm. They dont even use rectal in the hospitals.

back to my point. i dont think they make rectal specif (could be wrong) because of the limited time of use it would get.

MAGGIO
09-21-2008, 19:24
http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/thermometer.asp

ooga booga
09-22-2008, 13:32
http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/thermometer.asp

Way to ruin a perfectly good joke. :P

Nobody said the joke was true. Most "Jokes" are indeed fiction... not true.... never happened. It's just a funny joke ranger was trying to enlighten us with.

MAGGIO
09-22-2008, 13:57
your right i could have stfu, but i really wondered...i had to google it. I just didnt think they sold a specific rectal therm.

ooga booga
09-22-2008, 15:50
lol I understand the curiousity. Cause if it was true, that would be a pretty ****ty job :P I just had to bust your chops :)

KLL
09-23-2008, 05:00
i'm with maggio here,
i also wated to find out if its true

Missionary
09-24-2008, 15:15
do you rekon it would have been aload of people testing them or just one poor bugger? lol

MAGGIO
09-24-2008, 15:23
do you rekon it would have been aload of people testing them or just one poor bugger? lol

assembly line...

poke, poke, pass!