PDA

View Full Version : WLF vs CB

-Chris-
09-22-2008, 19:39
This war is a fight to settle all future disputes.

Section1:

Ali is being handed to WLF by CB as a sign of respect by both nations of each other. As well as a mutual respect of Ali's attempt to change his appearance in the community.

From this day forward, the Brother of Chaos officially has entered into an unending defensive pact with Ali, kenshin44.

In addition, Chaos Brotherhood reaffirms its alliance with WLF by honoring their request to have Ali.

Section2:

With the appointment of Pron as Head FA of LoR, the Brotherhood wishes and extends the offer of a Mutual Protection Pact to the Legion of Riot. From this day forward, let it be known that the restoration of the Alliance is at hand, with new faces at the helm for a greater good and protection of the Nation-Wars community.

At its Helm are a 15 year old, a cheater-turned-repented, and the World Liberation Front leadership.

Sincerely and with respect to all,
The Brotherhood of Chaos,
Chris

MAGGIO
09-22-2008, 19:57
What!?

Xavior
09-22-2008, 19:58
I'm not sure I understand. The whole point of this is to kill Ali?

ranger2112
09-22-2008, 20:00
meh, I am confused too

ooga booga
09-22-2008, 20:01
WLF kills Ali in CB so CB and LoR can be buddies? Makes perfect sense! :rolleyes:

Xavior
09-22-2008, 20:03
If thats the case, why is Stretland ARing Dictator?

I take that back. Why is Stertland SAing Dictator to death?

Rassputtin
09-22-2008, 20:08
If Ali intends to die with honor and as a sign of good faith, why was he grabbing WLF states whilst being AR'd?

To the tune of roughly 5400 acres.

Hoebawt
09-22-2008, 20:16
even tho a retail for ali was worked out he has the right to defend himself in any way.... we dont mind him prolonging his death... and Chris ill talk to u aobu those SA's k

ranger2112
09-22-2008, 20:32
that WLF guy is a n00b without MSN. he just probably saw the attacks and went with it LMAO

Hoebawt
09-22-2008, 21:20
yea but i bet those SA's were deadly

Xavior
09-22-2008, 21:22
This is blatant GB-giving! We should kill both of them!

DBozMen
09-23-2008, 02:54
that WLF guy is a n00b without MSN. he just probably saw the attacks and went with it LMAO

Yes :(,

i'm trying to teach him the game by ingame messages, but it's hard :crying:

SkyCat
09-23-2008, 03:09
WLF kills Ali in CB so CB and LoR can be buddies? Makes perfect sense! :rolleyes:

stupid WLF :P

Max Logan
09-23-2008, 10:19
stupid WLF :P

go away cheater

So now killing a nation leader means making friends?
I feel sorry for Rass :P

MAGGIO
09-23-2008, 12:02
Good news is taht Z is only 3 kills away from his goal of 50 for WLF this set.

Bad news is some BS relationship with Chris and Ali :(

DBozMen
09-23-2008, 12:05
Good news is taht Z is only 3 kills away from his goal of 50 for WLF this set.

Bad news is some BS relationship with Chris and Ali :(

Actually he could have expected it, LOR is known for its state hiding (they are doing as we speak). And we, WLF, prefer to kill them before they hit us.

*edit*

We got the 50 kills :)

Divine Intervention
09-23-2008, 12:46
since when is being a cheater, poor leader, and then leading his nation to destruction several times (although tbf to victory as well) and then during one of those sets of destruction he hides his restart for a whole set (after suiciding respected members of the community) and then gets killed before he can do any damage to WLF top states equal to dieing with honour?

unless of course he surrendered his state as a sign of good will and intention.

Will
09-23-2008, 15:39
Dammit WLF keep a better grip on your bloody noobs! I've never been 9-tapped before to my knowledge, but this better be the last time.

SkyCat
09-23-2008, 16:03
go away cheater

screw you!!!

DBozMen
09-23-2008, 16:36
Dammit WLF keep a better grip on your bloody noobs! I've never been 9-tapped before to my knowledge, but this better be the last time.

my applogies for his actions andif you want a retail let me know through your FA.

So we can work something out.

Max Logan
09-23-2008, 17:48
screw you!!!

hey! you didn`t even make make a spelling error this time :P

nosejam
09-23-2008, 18:10
hey! you didn`t even make make a spelling error this time :P

Taking the mick out of someone who has learnt your language to a slightly less than perfect degree. Aren't you the big man, taking the mick out of spelling, but grammar doesn't matter for you apparently? Capital letters exist for a reason, use them!

Think I sound like a petty idiot? Well that's what you sound like too!

Feel free to correct me on any misuse of the comma that may have entered my comment.

:P

Will
09-23-2008, 18:56
You do realise Max is Latvian?

ooga booga
09-23-2008, 19:17
lol Nosejam Max's first language isn't English either, so you just ranted for nothing :)

And that's funny for Will. 9 tapped, lol. I wouldn't know if I would be happy or mad, mad that I lost unnecessary land or happy that I have 9 GB on me now for the next 36 hours :P

DBozMen
09-23-2008, 19:42
22:41:55-2008/09/23 World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared peace on Chaos Brotherhood[CB]

Topic can be closed

pron
09-23-2008, 22:44
Section2:

With the appointment of Pron as Head FA of LoR, the Brotherhood wishes and extends the offer of a Mutual Protection Pact to the Legion of Riot. From this day forward, let it be known that the restoration of the Alliance is at hand, with new faces at the helm for a greater good and protection of the Nation-Wars community.

At its Helm are a 15 year old, a cheater-turned-repented, and the World Liberation Front leadership.

Sincerely and with respect to all,
The Brotherhood of Chaos,
Chris

Let's talk on MSN Chris.

Max Logan
09-24-2008, 00:53
lol Nosejam Max's first language isn't English either, so you just ranted for nothing :)

And that's funny for Will. 9 tapped, lol. I wouldn't know if I would be happy or mad, mad that I lost unnecessary land or happy that I have 9 GB on me now for the next 36 hours :P

if they were on a nice 2 hour interval I would welcome such a tapping :P

Max Logan
09-24-2008, 00:54
Taking the mick out of someone who has learnt your language to a slightly less than perfect degree. Aren't you the big man, taking the mick out of spelling, but grammar doesn't matter for you apparently? Capital letters exist for a reason, use them!

Think I sound like a petty idiot? Well that's what you sound like too!

Feel free to correct me on any misuse of the comma that may have entered my comment.

:P

i can`t be bothered to hold the 'shift' key. but you seem to have a sound imagination, so you can just, imagine, i used capitals! and besides, if you have no idea about what that post was about and what was the reason for it, don`t bother to comment it

Green
09-24-2008, 01:34
i can`t be bothered to hold the 'shift' key.

I don't know why this made me laugh as much as it did. -_-

FeaRLezZoN3
09-24-2008, 02:56
ViCe is back in action :) WLF 4 LyFe!:thumbup: