PDA

View Full Version : Obama Loose his bearings?

Disorder
09-25-2008, 23:05
From Rush Limbaugh's radio show yesterday.....

Hey, folks, you want to tweak the Drive-By Media with me right now?

You are aware, probably, that Barack Obama lost his bearings recently and said that he was going to campaign in all 57 states.

You heard this? And most everybody chalked it up to, 'Well, he's tired.'

You know, this is a Dan Quayle moment. I mean, Dan Quayle goes out there and misspells 'potato,' and we still hear jokes about it.

Barack Obama says he's gonna go out and campaign in 57 states! He was just tired, you know, it's been such a long campaign, he's been so many places, he probably thinks there are 57 states.

Well, I have here a printout from a web site called the International Humanist and Ethical Union.

And here is how the second paragraph of an article on that website begins.

'Every year from 1999 to 2005 the organization of the Islamic conference representing the 57 Islamic states presented a resolution to the United Nations Commission on human rights called commbating..........'

Obama said he's going to campaign in 57 states, and it turns out that there are 57 Islamic states.

There are 57 Islamic states!

So did Obama just lose his bearings, or was this a more telling slip, ladies and gentlemen?

Xavior
09-25-2008, 23:31
Yes, politicians make mistakes all the time. You and I make mistakes all the time. How many times has George W Bush mispronounced things, or messed up? :)

Disorder
09-25-2008, 23:32
Yes, politicians make mistakes all the time. You and I make mistakes all the time. How many times has George W Bush mispronounced things, or messed up? :)

Yea, but why is everyone bashing McCain and not Obama on the little things, so I might as well point it out because we know Z wont.

Xavior
09-25-2008, 23:44
Only -Z- is bashing McCain on the little things :p

I'm just saying, calling Obama by Osama, or McCain as McSame is rather childish (Not that i'm saying you are, but just a general observation). I'd rather have debate on real issues, than these ridiculous things that dont' matter at all.

-Z-
09-26-2008, 01:42
Obama is far from perfect.

But I am not claiming that McCain is a Nazi...

So lets try to stick to real topics... I feel the failure of Wa,Mu is somthing worth discussing.

And I am sorry If I lack criticism of Obama, perhaps I should look closer, but for me Obama is the lesser of 2 Evils.

Obama has 1 house.

McCain has like 7 or somthing?

If Obama Looses his house, he is on the street.

McCain can loose 5 houses, and still sleep comfortably.

Who is more in touch with the average american?

Z

-Z-
09-26-2008, 01:43
Only -Z- is bashing McCain on the little things :p

I'm just saying, calling Obama by Osama, or McCain as McSame is rather childish (Not that i'm saying you are, but just a general observation). I'd rather have debate on real issues, than these ridiculous things that dont' matter at all.

I do not feel that halting your campaign and refusing to show up at a planned debate is a little thing.

Z

Disorder
09-26-2008, 02:02
Obama is far from perfect.

But I am not claiming that McCain is a Nazi...

So lets try to stick to real topics... I feel the failure of Wa,Mu is somthing worth discussing.

And I am sorry If I lack criticism of Obama, perhaps I should look closer, but for me Obama is the lesser of 2 Evils.

Obama has 1 house.

McCain has like 7 or somthing?

If Obama Looses his house, he is on the street.

McCain can loose 5 houses, and still sleep comfortably.

Who is more in touch with the average american?

Z

Lets see here... McCain is retiered military and active senator..

Obama is a retiered Organizer and a 2 year senator... nice compairison Z.. but im not buying that.

I do not feel that halting your campaign and refusing to show up at a planned debate is a little thing.

Z

And it should take priority over the economic crisis? Come on, lets get real here!! The debate will happen sooner or later, but it will happen.

ooga booga
09-26-2008, 10:50

Z

I don't feel not knowing how many states are in the United States when you are running for president is a little thing. Guess it's a matter of opinion isn't it? Disorder created this thread to prove a point. He, and many other members of this forum, are sick of the 20 threads by Z bashing McCain, and yet Obama doesn't get bashed at all. Maybe if Z could cut the crap for once, we wouldn't have to do this. lol

By the way, being tired is no excuse. I could be pissed drunk or dead tired and still tell you there are 50 Effing states. A tired European could tell me there are 50 freakin states.

Mhaphew
09-26-2008, 16:45
From Rush Limbaugh's radio show yesterday.....

Hey, folks, you want to tweak the Drive-By Media with me right now?

You are aware, probably, that Barack Obama lost his bearings recently and said that he was going to campaign in all 57 states.

You heard this? And most everybody chalked it up to, 'Well, he's tired.'

You know, this is a Dan Quayle moment. I mean, Dan Quayle goes out there and misspells 'potato,' and we still hear jokes about it.

Barack Obama says he's gonna go out and campaign in 57 states! He was just tired, you know, it's been such a long campaign, he's been so many places, he probably thinks there are 57 states.

Well, I have here a printout from a web site called the International Humanist and Ethical Union.

And here is how the second paragraph of an article on that website begins.

'Every year from 1999 to 2005 the organization of the Islamic conference representing the 57 Islamic states presented a resolution to the United Nations Commission on human rights called commbating..........'

Obama said he's going to campaign in 57 states, and it turns out that there are 57 Islamic states.

There are 57 Islamic states!

So did Obama just lose his bearings, or was this a more telling slip, ladies and gentlemen?

It is good to finally see someone attacking Obama on these forums..

Disorder: Good find on this, and im glad you stirred up a little bit more talk about it, because i posted this before (well an actual video of him saying 57 states) and i got almost no feed back other than "everyone makes mistakes"

Disorder
09-26-2008, 21:10
Bump..

I see Obama in the debate dancing around the questions.

SmarT
09-26-2008, 22:16
hes slamming McCain hands down

Xavior
09-26-2008, 22:18
Bump..

I see Obama in the debate dancing around the questions.

Asking politicians questions is pointless. Have you seen Palin 'answer' questions asked by the media?

And personally, I don't think Obama does very well in debates. Its just not his thing, which is weird, considering how great of a speaker he is.

Disorder
09-26-2008, 22:43
Did Obama steal Palin's speach on her theory about becoming more energy dependent and drilling more..or what??? What a line thief! He should be charged with plagarizim!

Shabaz K
09-26-2008, 22:52
i think he was the better of the 2.

i lost any vlaue about mccain, when he didn't even how many houses he has

Mhaphew
09-27-2008, 01:16
Asking politicians questions is pointless. Have you seen Palin 'answer' questions asked by the media?

And personally, I don't think Obama does very well in debates. Its just not his thing, which is weird, considering how great of a speaker he is.

Thats good that you mentioned that because, i dont see Biden answering any questions either..