PDA

View Full Version : To Grim

-Chris-
09-26-2008, 16:59
If another one of your members fails a bank spy op on a CB state I'm gonna annihilate your nation.

Max Logan
09-26-2008, 17:03
If another one of your members fails a bank spy op on a CB state I'm gonna annihilate your nation.

You mean like make up a reason to kill us for WLF?

-Chris-
09-26-2008, 17:17
You mean like make up a reason to kill us for WLF?
No, LD is a close friend of mine but I won't tolerate states destroying my members banks. If it happens again I'm gonna take action.

Honestly I want to see Grim win, as bad as I want to see the Brotherhood do well, so stop opping my members.

Divine Intervention
09-26-2008, 17:40
with like 13 hours of game time left?

Max Logan
09-26-2008, 18:53
No, LD is a close friend of mine but I won't tolerate states destroying my members banks. If it happens again I'm gonna take action.

Honestly I want to see Grim win, as bad as I want to see the Brotherhood do well, so stop opping my members.

I guess if someone wants to break your states, he will have to spy op to get the overview. Or is it your nation policy to forbid spy ops on your states? If so, it goes also against your states and I`ll bring up all those failed on me

ooga booga
09-26-2008, 20:01
I guess if someone wants to break your states, he will have to spy op to get the overview. Or is it your nation policy to forbid spy ops on your states? If so, it goes also against your states and I`ll bring up all those failed on me

I think he was talking about destroying bank spy ops, not regular overview spy ops. :unsure: maybe the wrong button was pushed by mistake? I've done that before, lol.

Will
09-26-2008, 20:14
Not when there are enough ops to destroy 5bil.

Rassputtin
09-26-2008, 22:42

Well if they failed an aggressive op I would GREATLY appreciate you divulging to me which one of my members did it so that I can speak with them about it.

If they have not failed I would also greatly appreciate you discussing this with me, instead of publicly accusing my nation of doing it without proof. It is possible that without this public attention you coudl have told me who you suspected and I could have divulged that information from the suspect.

Taking it public and threating hostile action with no FA or discussion only causes tension in the upcoming set.

As the leader I have to follow this train of thought.

Did one of my guys fail or didnt they. If they did why wasn't I told either by Chris or my member, as that is obviously something that would need to be discussed. If they didnt fail why would chris be saying they did. Is he pre-emptivly setting up a reason to hit us next set?

If so why would he do that, we have not wronged him. Wait a minute who cares why. The question is what. Is he going to be hostile next set or not. If he's going to be hostile then I should plan to hit him before he hits me, or is he not going to be hostile. In which case I don't want to start a war for no reason, but I can't sit back and wait to be warred for no reason especially when I had fair warning at the end of the last set.

So what do I do. Tell [GRIM] To prep for FS on CB shortly after OOP, or tell them to wait for CB to FS them? Its a lose, lose situation for us, we don't want to war.

Had this gone through proper channels there woudl be no need for paranoia on my part, but hearing about it on the forums before hearing about it from the leader and seeing failed op and not who failed, is cause for paranoia

::LD::GrimReapr
09-26-2008, 22:59
Please divulge this information as to who it was in our nation i know it wasnt me or my friend who just started playing and it would be nice to know from you in private instead of blasting it in the forums.

Will
09-26-2008, 23:07
I really hope this doesn't spill over to next set.

Rassputtin
09-26-2008, 23:09
I really hope this doesn't spill over to next set.

As do I

Xavior
09-26-2008, 23:12
Really? This is the first time i've heard of this.

::LD::GrimReapr
09-26-2008, 23:17
I dont want it to carry over either I wanna know who from our nation did it.
If our nation was even to blame for it.

Bright
09-27-2008, 00:57
I've had this happen to members in the past, and have also had times where it turned out to be coincidental- a member of mine had no spy ops, had buildings blasted to hell, and 7 hours later, someone from a friendly nation did a op on him and failed after he had some spies.

Naturally he was up in arms about it, but it was his fault for having no spies, and I also told him to check the timing on it, and if it was a repeated failure

Vortex
09-28-2008, 12:04

Maybe you should instruct your members to get more spies then?

Hoebawt
09-28-2008, 13:05
Your face

Xavior
09-28-2008, 16:23
So Chris still doesn't show us any evidence of GRIM doing this, even when I ask him directly.

I have a tip, next time you create a thread like this, you better have something to back yourself up.