PDA

View Full Version : DEFENSE ALLIANCE LoR and CB

kenshin44
09-28-2008, 02:16
This is post has been ratified under complete understanding of all three leaders of LoR.

Nation of LoR shall be involved in a defense alliance with the nation of CB which will consist of the following terms.

Both nations shall be in a mutal understanding that if one nation is FSed that the other nation will assist in the war, upon request.

This is meant to prevent a nation from being gangbanged in a FS

If two allies are in war then the terms of this contract can be understood as void, and no interference is put into affect.

Signed Complete Leadership Pron Kanman and Ali

-Chris-
09-28-2008, 02:19
Heres to a new beginning

Signed,
Chris

-Z-
09-28-2008, 05:32
*observes in silence*

:popcorns:

Z

DBozMen
09-28-2008, 06:36
Hmmm, the alliance is oké. But the whole kenshin posting it still makes me wonder. Is Pron really in charge?

MAGGIO
09-28-2008, 09:50
is it a no matter who attacks either the other jumps in?

or is it if more than one attacks either than the other jumps in?

I do agree Boz, pron should have posted it, I guess he is still just another lapdog...lol.

Divine Intervention
09-28-2008, 10:12
Heres to a new beginning

Signed,
Chris

whats exactly new about LoR trying to make new alliances to continue controlling the game? the only new thing is their partner in crime :unsure:

::LD::GrimReapr
09-28-2008, 11:25
Im just a little concerned about the alliance details of war since CB has stated they will be warring this set does that mean LOR will be warring with CB side by side or just watching?

pron
09-28-2008, 11:50
Hmmm, the alliance is oké. But the whole kenshin posting it still makes me wonder. Is Pron really in charge?

I do agree Boz, pron should have posted it, I guess he is still just another lapdog...

lol--you guys can be d*cks sometimes :(

Ali posted this because I was out on a date and nowhere near the computer lol. I hope it's ok with you guys that I'm not at a computer looking at NW forums on a saturday night...

He texted me, and Kanny, Ali, and I agreed on terms. Hell, Chris and I talked about this on MSN before.

Im just a little concerned about the alliance details of war since CB has stated they will be warring this set does that mean LOR will be warring with CB side by side or just watching?

Defensive alliance=if CB get's GB'ed, we step in if they ask. If we get GB'ed, they step in if we ask. This is not a warring alliance.

whats exactly new about LoR trying to make new alliances to continue controlling the game? the only new thing is their partner in crime

So you can have alliances, but we can't Anton? lol--cute :)

DBozMen
09-28-2008, 12:16
lol--you guys can be d*cks sometimes :(

Ali posted this because I was out on a date and nowhere near the computer lol. I hope it's ok with you guys that I'm not at a computer looking at NW forums on a saturday night...

He texted me, and Kanny, Ali, and I agreed on terms. Hell, Chris and I talked about this on MSN before.

I call it the way i see it. And we are not the ones that have to proof anything.

Allthough, we do give you a chance to change, but also look at the little things.

Hoebawt
09-28-2008, 13:03
I call it the way i see it. And we are not the ones that have to proof anything.

Allthough, we do give you a chance to change, but also look at the little things.

Yes hes talking about Chris's Mangina

Divine Intervention
09-28-2008, 13:08
Pron, first of all do you mean me or WLF? because
1) im not in WLF nor part of its leadership
2) when i led nations in the past i have never engineered alliances to rule the game/aggressive alliances.
3) i am now again leading a nation and im more than happy to sign a NAP with those who want to discuss it...i think Ali was messaging me about it yesterday but i was passed out lol.

pron
09-28-2008, 20:25
I call it the way i see it.

The way you saw it was wrong--and the way you talk about it before you know what was going on makes you a d*ck.

But don't worry, we'll "proof" stuff to you guys this round.

@ Anton-- I mean you. And a defensive alliance isn't a "control the universe" alliance. I really don't know where you guys come up with this stuff lol. But I suppose a DA with a 2 man nation would make one think that...