PDA

View Full Version : How about them CowBoys!!!`

Hoebawt
09-28-2008, 19:25
HAHAHAHAHAHA How about them Cowgirls :).... not a redskins fan but **** YA

Green
09-28-2008, 19:36
As a Cowboy fan, please don't throw more stones at the already sad panda bear. :(

:crying:

Xavior
09-28-2008, 19:47
So Rass won his 6m credits? :p

ranger2112
09-28-2008, 19:57
LOVE SEEING DEM BOYZ LOSE

ooga booga
09-28-2008, 20:10
I told Mr. P not to bet 6.5 million on the CowGIRLS but he did it anyway :P

Tis a shame, could bet those credits on good reliable teams like the Buffalo Bills. ;)

Rassputtin
09-28-2008, 20:38
hehe, as a skins fan this makes my day.

They did exactly as I said they woudl need to in the thread under the vbookie.

Play good enough defense to have some stops and then use the clock like a maniac to keep the boys offense off the field.

Skins had over 38 minutes time of possession.

I should be a ****ing coordinator in the league.

Hoebawt
09-28-2008, 21:03
As a Cowboy fan, please don't throw more stones at the already sad panda bear. :(

:crying:

Get ready im gonna start throwing stones now

Bright
09-28-2008, 22:15
another 'boys fan here, the refs made some stupid calls, and TO's stone hands/alligator trap catching technique showed themselves at the usual critical moments.

Offense was solid, but the swiss cheese curtain defense just wasn't cuttin it.

ooga booga
09-28-2008, 22:16
hehe, as a skins fan this makes my day.

They did exactly as I said they woudl need to in the thread under the vbookie.

Play good enough defense to have some stops and then use the clock like a maniac to keep the boys offense off the field.

Skins had over 38 minutes time of possession.

I should be a ****ing coordinator in the league.

It's not hard analyzing what teams need to do to win a game, it's making the players execute the plan and their matchups which is always the difficult task. :P Play good defense and control the ball will make any team win. lol (and most teams that win control the ball and play good defense. :) )

FeaRLezZoN3
09-28-2008, 22:28
lol yea their defense got worked, they are a good team but how can u just give Barber 8 carries, and felix jones none at all? they deserved to lose the game for stupidity.

Bright
09-28-2008, 22:55
lol yea their defense got worked, they are a good team but how can u just give Barber 8 carries, and felix jones none at all? they deserved to lose the game for stupidity.

Besides the D, that's what got em, you can't keep the other team's defense honest if the run game is nonexistent. Not only that, when all you do is pass, you don't give your guys time to rest when its 3 and out half the time. Portis did what Barber should have been doing- pounding the other team into the ground to free up the air attack, while giving the guys time to rest.

Rassputtin
09-29-2008, 00:25
It's not hard analyzing what teams need to do to win a game, it's making the players execute the plan and their matchups which is always the difficult task. :P Play good defense and control the ball will make any team win. lol (and most teams that win control the ball and play good defense. :) )

It depends, alot of times wanting to control the clock and being able to depends largely on the score, and your line.

If your behind you can't run. If your line can't hold, 3 and outs don't really run the clock. Its not as easy as it seems to analyze exactly what teams need to do to win a game. Each team has different strengths, weaknesses, tendencies, personal, matchup disadvantage and advantages, along with what their tendencies are as far as what schemes they do and don't bring.

Granted it is up to the players to execute the game plan. But I got to tell you. If it was easy to analyze what needs to be done the cowboys would have won the game.

Normally the cowboys have a good balance of run pass. The redskins did not have a big lead so the cowboys weren't "forced" to pass the ball because of deficit.

Which would leave one to believe that it was Jason Garrets (OC COORD for the boys) gameplan to come out tonite heavy on the pass. His analyzation told him that was teh winnign game plan.

He was wrong and this is why. The redskins secondary is no slouch. Every player on it except for horton is a first round pick, and horton is playing like a first round pick. So a one sided affair against the secondary is stupid. especially when you have a RB like Barber who is almost guaranteed to get you 1 or 2 every time he touches it.

When you consider the fact that starting DE daniels out for the season, Jason Taylor was brought in to replace him and he was out today, which means the 3rd string DE Demetric Evans was starting. Being subbed by the 4th string DE when tired.

Garrats gameplan was to go to TO alot. 20 times out of 60 plays. A total of 11 plays were on teh ground and 2 of em were to Owens.

What Garrat should ahve done was come out and pounded the ball to the right with barber. That would have forced the SAM to play shifted to help the DE. Then you start spelling jones, still taking advantage of the personel mismatch on teh right. If Jones makes some plays, Washington has to consider dropping the SS down to help against a guy with speed. You use the LB to get bruisers like barber, you use SS's to get guys like jones.

Now you just forced the secondary into having to respect the run and play man to man with at most 1 safety help over top.

And even if your having trouble establishing the run, and your looking at two safeties over top, you can come out in a 4 wide split, send one of the inside recievers into motion essentially changing to formation to 3-1, and that forces the safety to come down into coverage and you just forced single safety secondary without the run.

I saw like 4 motion plays all night from Dallas. IDK. I don't think its that easy. Especially when I see Garret come out with such a weak plan today.

ooga booga
09-29-2008, 10:42
Well I think it's pretty easy. :P You were getting cocky saying you should be a co-ordinator before you knew that Dallas would be dumb enough to run the ball just 8 times all night long. :) If Dallas ran more, and was effective like they probably would have been, then the Skins D would have stayed on the field longer and "your" gameplan would have been altered. Just saying, it's a combination of having a gameplan, and executing the gameplan, and hoping that the other teams gameplan is stupid (in which case with Dallas yesterday, it was.) We all know Smoot, Landry, Springs (is he still on there? lol) are good DB's.

Rassputtin
09-29-2008, 12:18
Well I think it's pretty easy. :P You were getting cocky saying you should be a co-ordinator before you knew that Dallas would be dumb enough to run the ball just 8 times all night long. :) If Dallas ran more, and was effective like they probably would have been, then the Skins D would have stayed on the field longer and "your" gameplan would have been altered. Just saying, it's a combination of having a gameplan, and executing the gameplan, and hoping that the other teams gameplan is stupid (in which case with Dallas yesterday, it was.) We all know Smoot, Landry, Springs (is he still on there? lol) are good DB's.

Smoot, Landry, Springs, Rogers and Horton. Smoot is the Nickel. Indeed I said it after the game was already over, and said it because the redskins executed exactly what I said they should. The cowboys gameplan of not running the ball just played into the success of that gameplan.

But like I said, if it was that easy Garret would have been.... well, smarter.

The cowboys did not even attempt to execute what I would have said they should execute to beat the redskins.

Green
09-29-2008, 15:37
But like I said, if it was that easy Garret would have been.... well, smarter.

Young coach is young.

Hopefully, he learns quick.