PDA

View Full Version : LoR is going to war!

Devil
05-13-2010, 08:03
We will be warring...

if anyone wants to challenge us let it be known,

if not we will pick someone and hit them in a short time...

that is all

Disorder
05-13-2010, 08:37
What time is the war chat?

blaa
05-13-2010, 09:01
ABT looks like the only one worth warring, just for teh luls of it.

Or will you take many nations at once?

Soviet Russia
05-13-2010, 11:00
ABT looks like the only one worth warring, just for teh luls of it.

Or will you take many nations at once?

ABT cries if you FS them.

Mhaphew
05-13-2010, 11:48
ABT couldn't beat LoR even if they tried...

Infact, I don't think any nation has the balls to FS LoR this round.

totte
05-13-2010, 13:01
ABT couldn't beat LoR even if they tried...

Infact, I don't think any nation has the balls to FS LoR this round.

well look at the numbers and do the maths no one is gonna fs lor because lor is the biggest nation in the game atm the only ones that could do it would be abt and maybe icn or sky i guess anyone else would be plain stupid if they fsed lor i recon... now abt wont war willingly we know that fairly ceartainly icn i doubt it as for sky well we know they are abit upset this set but i doubt they would fs lor atleast alone.

conclustion lor will go after someone:P

ooga booga
05-13-2010, 13:06
well look at the numbers and do the maths no one is gonna fs lor because lor is the biggest nation in the game atm the only ones that could do it would be abt and maybe icn or sky i guess anyone else would be plain stupid if they fsed lor i recon... now abt wont war willingly we know that fairly ceartainly icn i doubt it as for sky well we know they are abit upset this set but i doubt they would fs lor atleast alone.

conclustion lor will go after someone:P

I think that's the point of this thread. He's giving everyone a heads up so when they hit a nation or more people can't come on the forums and be like "wtf :huh:" This way he can redirect to this thread and be like, "hey I told you so, lol"

Soviet Russia
05-14-2010, 01:58
Thats the problem. There is a war nation willing to fight but they can not declare war on anyone just because others wanna net or gets angry and threatens by leaving the game :( This game needs one more warring nation for the other side (Except for WLF) :)

blaa
05-14-2010, 08:21
They could split up and play 7v7.

totte
05-14-2010, 09:06
Thats the problem. There is a war nation willing to fight but they can not declare war on anyone just because others wanna net or gets angry and threatens by leaving the game :( This game needs one more warring nation for the other side (Except for WLF) :)

see if you want to war you can as said split your nation into sevral or recruit warmogrers into the game...
or you can do it abit more simple say like the good old Euro way set a retal policy that no one can acept that will either provoke a war or give you a good reason to war. just warring because you feel like it well as you can tell by the comunity isnt very popular so find a new way thats all.

the problem isnt that there is no one to war but rather the problem is that there is no reasons to war really ;)

pron
05-14-2010, 11:00
Or netters can stop complaining because they're playing in a game with a war component...

totte
05-14-2010, 16:45
Or netters can stop complaining because they're playing in a game with a war component...

true but i did give you ways didnt i :P

Magalya2
05-14-2010, 16:49
see if you want to war you can as said split your nation into sevral or recruit warmogrers into the game...
or you can do it abit more simple say like the good old Euro way set a retal policy that no one can acept that will either provoke a war or give you a good reason to war. just warring because you feel like it well as you can tell by the comunity isnt very popular so find a new way thats all.

the problem isnt that there is no one to war but rather the problem is that there is no reasons to war really ;)

And there i thought any reasons were good reasons to War through out Nation War Lands ... even NO reasons at all ...

I must have miss something :think::

Will
05-14-2010, 16:52
Warring without reason is usually frowned on, hence the manufacture of reasons aka Euro Retal Policy.

totte
05-14-2010, 16:57
Warring without reason is usually frowned on, hence the manufacture of reasons aka Euro Retal Policy.

that was a sure way to create a reason yes ;)

FrogBu
05-14-2010, 19:43
that was a sure way to create a reason yes ;)

For the LoR logic, haha... Oxymoronic anyone?

Missionary
05-14-2010, 19:57
They could split up and play 7v7.

yeh but LoR are so "LEET" knowone would ever win so whats the point?lmao

Shabaz K
05-14-2010, 21:25
i got nothing against them declaring on us but if they wanted to war i think ICN was a weak target for them to pick on.

regardless of the number factor

blaa
05-15-2010, 03:30
ABT = LoRs friends probably.

Picking anybody else, than ABT to war this set, is not understandble for me. I would understand warring Sky as well. We tend to have opposite opinions... :p