PDA

View Full Version : Unforgiven BrotherHood...NAPS!!!!!

MarineRecon
09-29-2008, 00:21
As im trying to change for the better of the game i decided to make UBH and just do my own thing. I wont be "suiciding" anymore and dont plan on warring much unless provoked or need to retal, otherwise i will state that my nation will be warring in the set. Anyway i dont expect much out of this and do believe i will die either this set or a future set for previous actions. I also expect this thread to get bashed like usual which i hope people will refrain from doing. I dont expect to be very active this set due to getting a second job in the real life. I also will try not to post so much on the forums and not get involved with other issues.

Now back to the topic. UBH is offering NAPS but will be discussed before agreed upon. I will make it public so everybody knows what is going on with UBH so nothing starts over rumors. If anybody wants to discuss a NAP please post here and i will get back to you as soon as i can. I was thinking about ALLIANCES as well but i believe i should start off with only NAPS instead of putting my foot in my mouth and do something wrong for the benefit of UBH.

Any issue a nation/player may have with UBH and/or its members please contact me so we can discuss it and come to a reasonable solution.

Well have a great set everybody.

NAPS:

LoR
AF
WAL
TNR
GRIM
GofH
EURO
SOUL

kenshin44
09-29-2008, 00:22
Peace be upon you :P

Raul
09-29-2008, 00:22
Contact me on msn =)

MarineRecon
09-29-2008, 00:30
I will post all NAPS in the first post in this thread as it may update all the time. If there are any differences from the nations that agreed to it please post in the thread. Thanks

kenshin44
09-29-2008, 00:40
signed

FYI to others any leader of LoR is allowed under terms constructed a treaty/nap... Just for war and Alliances a ratification of all the Leadership must be implemented.

Divine Intervention
09-29-2008, 00:46
signed.

WAL leadership.

Bright
09-29-2008, 01:05
Signed, let me know if anything happens, though we should be in line barring any new states that may make a mistake.

::LD::GrimReapr
09-29-2008, 12:52
Marine, Please contact me on msn or i will you the first chance i see you on.
Thanks for your time.

Signed on behalf of GRIM
With Rass's approval

Shabaz K
09-29-2008, 21:11
signed

GOFH

Will
09-30-2008, 17:58
Signed on behalf of Euro.

Missionary
09-30-2008, 22:49