PDA

View Full Version : LoR vs. xICXNx

Pages : [1] 2

Devil
05-14-2010, 11:18
Yes although we havent declare yet we will be warring you later tonight.

GL

pron
05-14-2010, 12:45
Devil is apparently using French tactics in this war.

Soviet Russia
05-14-2010, 15:20
Sorry I dont want to fight against those guys (ICN) I hope you'd understand. Good luck. Im returning back to WLF :/

pron
05-14-2010, 15:27
Loyal like a Russian! j/k Have a good set in WLF

BladeEWG
05-14-2010, 18:48
We surrender..happy now?

BladeEWG
05-14-2010, 18:50
SR, glad to see that, still want you back with us tho :)

Missionary
05-14-2010, 19:26
devil you serious? weve got 2 inactives and 5 new states out of the remaining 11 and you declare on us? there cant be any reason other than you want to kill all new states.

i guess you wanted to war and picked solely on numbers. guessing by the other targets you decided not to go with SKY coz you warred them in recent sets (i think) and ABT would pawn the **** out of you so you went for the next biggest nation which is us.

bring back ali :D

Devil
05-14-2010, 20:13
We have about the same amount of members, reguardless of how many new ones you have. Stop acting so pathetic its sad.

On another note im done leading LoR, no1 showed up for the warchat, for a war that almost all of them wanted so whomever takes over you may be able to talk out of warring...

Dogma
05-14-2010, 21:18
DEvil, if you feel itnecessary to kill 5 brand new players, go for it. I will do my best for my members to teach them what war is and hopefuly build an allegiance with these new players that will last their entire time in NW. I am not backing down from a fight, but just know that I don't think it is fair what LoR is trying to do, and I kind of get happening I don' think things are fair.

War has not been declared and we are not going to look at declaring it. However...

Shabaz K
05-14-2010, 21:18
well as you being the leader when the war took place i think you should declare peace then if else wnats to over let them redeclare war.

pron
05-14-2010, 23:21
DEvil, if you feel itnecessary to kill 5 brand new players, go for it. I will do my best for my members to teach them what war is and hopefuly build an allegiance with these new players that will last their entire time in NW. I am not backing down from a fight, but just know that I don't think it is fair what LoR is trying to do, and I kind of get happening I don' think things are fair.

War has not been declared and we are not going to look at declaring it. However...

Might be possible that the new players want to war...
Also, 2 of your new players are inactive already.

pron
05-15-2010, 13:40
War was declared today.

We will not hit any of your members with N, unless they do war attacks on us.

Good night and good luck.

Dogma
05-15-2010, 14:29
I'll be looking for a pink name in the forums soon :P

Calvin74
05-15-2010, 14:30
wow this looks like a horrible war that should be over in 15 minutes. somewhat like everyother lor war.
devil i would say i thought better of you but lor just sucks the cool out of everyone:P
i am maybe a quarter tempted to play a state and hit lor just for fun and to help out ICN:P

Mr President
05-15-2010, 15:01
One thing I would like to make clear, each set I jump around playing in different nations trying to help out and get to know others better.. When I do this, I am simply a soldier taking orders. There will be nations that I'll be in that will go to war with other nations that i have either been in or wouldn't hit myself if i was leading, but to be fair to everyone I do as i am asked to do.

If i am in your nation and you decide to go to war, I will always help. I hope when states are selected to be hit and i hit them that they understand that i am simply following orders.. If i was in your nation i would do the same for you.

:)

And calvin, you should do that.. Hit me first! :)

Mhaphew
05-15-2010, 15:03
wow this looks like a horrible war that should be over in 15 minutes. somewhat like everyother lor war.
devil i would say i thought better of you but lor just sucks the cool out of everyone:P
i am maybe a quarter tempted to play a state and hit lor just for fun and to help out ICN:P

What is stopping you?

There might be other reasons we are hitting ICN, but some people are too blind to see them.

Devil
05-15-2010, 15:07

ohh how little you know

Calvin74
05-15-2010, 15:08
What is stopping you?

There might be other reasons we are hitting ICN, but some people are too blind to see them.

then maybe you should explain them if you don't want people to bad mouth you on the forums and consider you a 2nd tier nation (granted there aren't any 1st tier nations atm):P

and Mr P maybe I should but there are others i would hit 1st:P

BladeEWG
05-15-2010, 16:21
Its nits like you that wreck games.
I've seen enuf from the lot of you at LoR.
Good job
I'm done..piss off

Calvin74
05-15-2010, 16:41
Good job
I'm done..piss off

i have only seen this about a million times:(
i do like your use of the word nits though:P

don't quit over punks like this...

Missionary
05-15-2010, 17:26
i dont blame blade to be honest. there is 4 state in our nation that have more than 2-3 sets knowledge or understanding of this game. me and jigger have been pretty inactive using turns every 2-3 days, bingo doesnt talk to much and doggyma is.....well old lol.

the states that had been in xICNx were always casher. we tried running techer/farmer this set,something new for alot of our members. and we get hit because of what? because devil is to much of a ***** to hit ABT? because lets be honest if you wanted to war and not just pawn a nation you would have hit them.

that being said this will prolly be my last set for awile. was going to miss most of next week anyway so definatly out for this set neways. amasingly i have played every set of WoW, NWI, NWII and the current NW that has run since late 2003 believe it or not.

blaa
05-15-2010, 17:56
Looks like a great war! Warring is amazing

Dogma
05-15-2010, 18:07
What is stopping you?

How bout letting us in on it?

Maybe you felt threatened by the might of a farming nation that most people in the nation have never played?
Or maybe it was just LoR knew it wanted to war so it picked the only nation of a comparable size that it knew it would be able to dominate without much problem?
Lor doesn't want to war, it wants to go in, make a lot of meaningless kills on nations that they know has no chance of mounting any reasonable defense for some **** kill ratio.

Face it, you are just like the rest of the ones that have done this time and time again. You get your jolllies attacking and obliterating other nations so you can get your virtual rocks off. Grand internet machismo, there Mmaphew.

Shabaz K
05-15-2010, 18:57
i too would like to know that reason

Devil
05-15-2010, 20:12
How bout letting us in on it?

Maybe you felt threatened by the might of a farming nation that most people in the nation have never played?
Or maybe it was just LoR knew it wanted to war so it picked the only nation of a comparable size that it knew it would be able to dominate without much problem?
Lor doesn't want to war, it wants to go in, make a lot of meaningless kills on nations that they know has no chance of mounting any reasonable defense for some **** kill ratio.

Face it, you are just like the rest of the ones that have done this time and time again. You get your jolllies attacking and obliterating other nations so you can get your virtual rocks off. Grand internet machismo, there Mmaphew.

The reason was...
ABT i consider my friends.
Sky has been hit over and over so i wanted to give them a break
Who else is there?

We gave plenty of warning an d didn't even show up for our FS, Stop trying to act all defenseless and helpless. You had plenty of notice to get prepared and put up a fight. New members are new members but if get them to show up to strikes and you take to time to walk them through warring they are still capable of AR'ing and GA'ing.

Dogma
05-15-2010, 20:24
bla bla bla

pron
05-15-2010, 20:25
No kidding ICN--its a war game, why don't you teach your new mems how to war and quit whining. Hell--we gave you two days before declaration, and then an extra day after we told you we were warring you specifically.

Disorder
05-15-2010, 20:44
:thumbdown: @LOR

Calvin74
05-15-2010, 21:06
No kidding ICN--its a war game, why don't you teach your new mems how to war and quit whining. Hell--we gave you two days before declaration, and then an extra day after we told you we were warring you specifically.

how about this
next time you are winning the set i give you two days notice that i will ruin your state
would you complain on here? would you go on and on about how it is a different scenario or would you actually man up and take what was coming to you?

also once again devil why do you have to hit someone? i know we have been round and round on this issue and no one will ever relent and say the otherside is right but i know i always enjoyed netting more than warring b/c it proved much more skill. warring can be done by a monkey.
yes this is called a war game but in the end you are judges by your final networth

Devil
05-15-2010, 21:18
also once again devil why do you have to hit someone? i know we have been round and round on this issue and no one will ever relent and say the otherside is right but i know i always enjoyed netting more than warring b/c it proved much more skill. warring can be done by a monkey.
yes this is called a war game but in the end you are judges by your final networth

Some people want to net and some people want to war. I just so happen to be part of the minority that wants to war, that being said we hit someone because its what my guys enjoy. We've been peaceful for a few sets now and we warred this set because people were wanting to not net.

Not everyone can win a set. But given the right nation they can win a war.

There are also scores for kills as well as Net

Dogma
05-15-2010, 21:22
ok, then letme spell it out for you in terms maybe you will understand. LoR stated that they would not hit any "N" players if they don't hit, therefore that takes out effectively 5 members of our nation. We have 4 that have not even read nation messages so they have no clue what is going on. That makes us a nation of 7 players able to war. LoR has 15 players against 7, hmm, that sounds like a war you can win.

Look it doesn't matter to me what you guys do. What does matter is that we already have had one player say enough is enough, so you basically ran off another player because you wanted to have fun at someone elses expense AGAIN.

Is just very selfish and childish in my book. Your fun is more important than the life of the gaem as evidensed by your actions from day one, go for it guys, maybe you can stop all new players form staying around and have it all to yourselves before too long.

Disorder
05-15-2010, 21:27
:thumbdown:

Im just sayin... Have a reason besides ****s and giggles... especially at this particular point in the game where we are trying to recruit new players..... look at making people stay with the game, not run them off.. sure, maphew is gonna be there.. he's sucked up lor's rear.... but the noob nations.. give em a break..

:thumbdown:

Devil
05-15-2010, 21:38
ok, then letme spell it out for you in terms maybe you will understand. LoR stated that they would not hit any "N" players if they don't hit, therefore that takes out effectively 5 members of our nation. We have 4 that have not even read nation messages so they have no clue what is going on. That makes us a nation of 7 players able to war. LoR has 15 players against 7, hmm, that sounds like a war you can win.

Look it doesn't matter to me what you guys do. What does matter is that we already have had one player say enough is enough, so you basically ran off another player because you wanted to have fun at someone elses expense AGAIN.

As for the LoR not killing new members? Personally i would of killed them as well, i stepped down from leading before the actual declaration was made.

LoR has 13 players, 1 hasnt used a turn and the other has taken 200 turns total. so that 11 players to your supposive 7.

Call it selfish and say its killing the game, i've heard this argument time in and time out. The game is still here.

Without people warring this game would be boring and dull, and you people secretly love it when we do this, it give you an opportunity to chime in with your two cents and act like a saint... you know up until its actually your state were killing. You are all guilty of watching LoR decimate a nation and move on to the next, sit here and say how bad we are, yet its acceptable to sit back and watch it happen to others. If you really thought it was killing the game NW would of banded together at the beginning of the set or when we stated that we were going to war and killed us off.

kanman
05-15-2010, 21:39
We enjoy the teamwork it requires to war. Netting can require teamwork, but nowhere near the same amount.

We haven't killed that many at all. Even though ICN has a lot of inactives and new players, we've only killed 2. Maybe if ICN saw this as a challenge instead of just rolling over, you guys would be having more fun.

kenshin44
05-15-2010, 22:05
Good job
I'm done..piss off

Yo stop *****ing and pwn lor if you want. We aren't nearly as strong as we used to be. So why don't you just kill us!

This game is made to war, and I will always stand by that I don't care if your a new player or filled with inactives.

You can say that we are pretty bad for warring that as our main target but thats another topic of how strong we are or aren't.

Don't be PMSing *****es over a war and use the defense of ohhh we are inactives and new players.

I'll kill a new player if he is in a nation I want to war.

You being a new player or inactive does not give you amnesty in this game from being hit.

We didn't go ohhh they got new players lets kill them, but that shouldn't even be the question.

The main thing is no matter what everyone loves netting in this game and ***** and moan when a war comes their way. To be honest it always amuses me to see players ***** and moan on forums makes me want to **** their sets even more :P.

Which btw when i do become active I plan to do :P. If you thinking *****ing will get you sympathy then go for it, but in my eyes your just making a bigger target for us to kill again and again :D.

kenshin44
05-15-2010, 22:13
I think everyone needs to ****ing get over the idea that new players are immune.

THIS GAME IS NATION WARS, a players new or not needs to learn war in this game. IT's ****ing boring as hell when your netting about, doing nothing.

All you oldies are just sick and tired of war and like to bring in the name of ohhh killing new players killing game thats bull****. A game that has war in its tittle and a new player joins ohh let me think ima just play 30 days against vets who been playing for a long time and get a rank thats 20 something YAY!!! thats bull**** if i was a new player and i could kill a person who is up in top ranks and feel great teamwork I'd be happy and have fun.

STOP THINKING NETTING AND AMNESTY towards new members is the way this game will live. Cause of that stupid *** mentality of yours the game is dieing.

**** I been inactive for longest time. When I was active about a year ago massive lor massive players and massive wars taht was when activity was still higher than the pathetic numbers that are about now....

Maybe some of you guys need to figure out that your way of thinking is wrong that just sitting about boringly doing no randomn **** is wrong.

For ****s sake their should be chaos in this game not just one orderly **** way of playing netting or just war amongst vets. Everyone should feel at risk.

Calvin74
05-15-2010, 23:04
I think everyone needs to ****ing get over the idea that new players are immune.

THIS GAME IS NATION WARS, a players new or not needs to learn war in this game. IT's ****ing boring as hell when your netting about, doing nothing.

All you oldies are just sick and tired of war and like to bring in the name of ohhh killing new players killing game thats bull****. A game that has war in its tittle and a new player joins ohh let me think ima just play 30 days against vets who been playing for a long time and get a rank thats 20 something YAY!!! thats bull**** if i was a new player and i could kill a person who is up in top ranks and feel great teamwork I'd be happy and have fun.

STOP THINKING NETTING AND AMNESTY towards new members is the way this game will live. Cause of that stupid *** mentality of yours the game is dieing.

**** I been inactive for longest time. When I was active about a year ago massive lor massive players and massive wars taht was when activity was still higher than the pathetic numbers that are about now....

Maybe some of you guys need to figure out that your way of thinking is wrong that just sitting about boringly doing no randomn **** is wrong.

For ****s sake their should be chaos in this game not just one orderly **** way of playing netting or just war amongst vets. Everyone should feel at risk.

we weren't massive a year ago
we have never been massive under the NW name. this game has been in steady decline since 2003 or so. maybe it has to do with the skill level going down and the amount of suiciding and stupid wars going up. i love war if it has a reason. war for fun really does hurt this game and if you deny it you just aren't facing facts

Dogma
05-15-2010, 23:47

Typical juvenile mentality that is shared by so many of your counterparts.

Dogma
05-15-2010, 23:52
Yo stop *****ing and pwn lor if you want. We aren't nearly as strong as we used to be. So why don't you just kill us!

This game is made to war, and I will always stand by that I don't care if your a new player or filled with inactives.

You can say that we are pretty bad for warring that as our main target but thats another topic of how strong we are or aren't.

Don't be PMSing *****es over a war and use the defense of ohhh we are inactives and new players.

I'll kill a new player if he is in a nation I want to war.

You being a new player or inactive does not give you amnesty in this game from being hit.

We didn't go ohhh they got new players lets kill them, but that shouldn't even be the question.

The main thing is no matter what everyone loves netting in this game and ***** and moan when a war comes their way. To be honest it always amuses me to see players ***** and moan on forums makes me want to **** their sets even more :P.

Which btw when i do become active I plan to do :P. If you thinking *****ing will get you sympathy then go for it, but in my eyes your just making a bigger target for us to kill again and again :D.

your opinions have never meant **** to me Ali, so rant on, the more you speak the more you show your inability to see the big picture. You have always been a punk and will always be one, so carry on.

kenshin44
05-15-2010, 23:55
we weren't massive a year ago
we have never been massive under the NW name. this game has been in steady decline since 2003 or so. maybe it has to do with the skill level going down and the amount of suiciding and stupid wars going up. i love war if it has a reason. war for fun really does hurt this game and if you deny it you just aren't facing facts

Calvin thats your view on facts and you may have people who agree with it.

But reality is that this game is a war game and so long as their is the ability for us to declare war freely we will.

If it hurts the game so much that we war for whatever reason we want then ban it. Or better yet state it on front page or in game rules that you must have legitimate reason to war to actually carry out a war. Till you get that passed i stand by warring for the sake of warring in this game is a legitimate reason to start any war.

It's cause devil is friendly he likes to try and make a lot more people happy than me.

I personally play this game for myself and my team, and friends. I want to have fun and the day i am limited on that is the day I and a lot of players would quit.

Lord Burch
05-16-2010, 01:30
And yet you ****ers killed my nation for killing off noobs? GO **** yourselves YOU ****ING HYPOCRITES!

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 01:33
lol dogma with your age and wisdom i should always hope to be a juvenile :P don't want to be considered mature in your eyes .

I will war for fun as i want :D and I believe warring is what brings in more members than netting.

Fact is most people ***** about warring and just wanna net and personally dogma i think your one of those people who *****es. We have warred several times in the past and you always come up with some bogus bs defense this time around it is new members and inactives, other times ohhh we were all netting, oh we were outnumbered, oh you guys got fs, oh you guys are too good, oh please have mercy on me.

Aight i did make up the last two ones but most of them are true lol. Not saying your a coward, as you have warred us in vengeance, but you definitely can't take defeat or war when it comes on your front.

I say you should fix your own issues and stop using pointless defenses to round up pity for a certain cause.

Btw to just throw this out there, I didn't even choose to war or net this set lol I got exams.

Just see a lot of so called "vets" *****ing and moaning with the line of "killing the game".

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 01:36
And yet you ****ers killed my nation for killing off noobs? GO **** yourselves YOU ****ING HYPOCRITES!

yo bro i didn't do anything i just logged on and killed lol... i could care less that you were killing noobs or not.

Devil's personal view is his view.

I helped in killing you cause i guess that was the thing to do? ::oops:

Lord Burch
05-16-2010, 01:42
yo bro i didn't do anything i just logged on and killed lol... i could care less that you were killing noobs or not.

Devil's personal view is his view.

I helped in killing you cause i guess that was the thing to do? ::oops:

Oh haha...talking about *****ing, you want to stop someone *****ing, go kill Tnova for Christ's sake. Don't attack a predator hunting prey.

Also, don't expect me to take a back seat for your petty little insult sent to me. There'll be a head rolling soon enough, and I'll let you wait to find out.

Piss off.

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 01:50
Oh haha...talking about *****ing, you want to stop someone *****ing, go kill Tnova for Christ's sake. Don't attack a predator hunting prey.

Also, don't expect me to take a back seat for your petty little insult sent to me. There'll be a head rolling soon enough, and I'll let you wait to find out.

Piss off.

I sent you a insult :think:: don't rembz when.

Man someone is moody.

Well whatevers you could kill me idc. lol i die every set anyways or so i think :P.

Idk why i always get the short end of the stick i don't even pick on you, well not that i remember, and i get hated on.

Boy oh boy i guess i have a fan :thumbup:. Jk

Lord Burch
05-16-2010, 02:19
I sent you a insult :think:: don't rembz when.

Man someone is moody.

Well whatevers you could kill me idc. lol i die every set anyways or so i think :P.

Idk why i always get the short end of the stick i don't even pick on you, well not that i remember, and i get hated on.

Boy oh boy i guess i have a fan :thumbup:. Jk

Are you blind? Or maybe memory loss? You ****ing kill me for killing noobs, THEN from a complaint from Tnova, you go and kill me? That right there is a flat-out insult. And quit trying to guess the surprise...it might or might not be you...who knows? All I know is one of you are going to die this set...as for who, that is MY decision.

Devil
05-16-2010, 02:29
Burch....

Hypocrit or not, i dont like you. That was reason enough to kill you. New members asking for someone to stop you killing them was just a reasonable excuse to actually do it

blaa
05-16-2010, 02:48
Dont understand how you could possibly 'like' this kind of war.

You just get an intel, enter the amount of jets. And refresh.

GREAT WAR DEVIL.

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 03:37
Burch....

Hypocrit or not, i dont like you. That was reason enough to kill you. New members asking for someone to stop you killing them was just a reasonable excuse to actually do it

heheh that the devil i know and adore :D

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 03:38

GREAT WAR DEVIL.

we don't refresh, or atleast i don't ::oops: .

But i think what your saying is the whole foundation of this text based game lol. I don't think what you said has anything specifically to do with this war.

Soviet Russia
05-16-2010, 03:42

GREAT WAR DEVIL.

Argh... Dont mind, LoR is worser than WLF on those issues.. They won't fix themselves, so it is pointless to argue with them, really :(

k959
05-16-2010, 03:45
the first set i ever played way back when i had to war. i only had oh a weeks worth of experience at the time and i got my first kill... the game intrigued me because i could do something as a group and have a good time... that was when lor and the rest of that massive alliance was at war every set... the next set i moved to lor and started to war more aka why i play in lor when i have time to do actuality play the game... war is what got me hooked and now im trying to get better at netting but still nothing fills as good as racing to get the kill

blaa
05-16-2010, 03:45
@ the one who responded on the last page:

i sometimes think when i click

Max Logan
05-16-2010, 08:17
Argh... Dont mind, LoR is worser than WLF on those issues.. They won't fix themselves, so it is pointless to argue with them, really :(

oh WLF is so much worse than LoR

BeeNo
05-16-2010, 08:23
Are you blind? Or maybe memory loss? You ****ing kill me for killing noobs, THEN from a complaint from Tnova, you go and kill me? That right there is a flat-out insult. And quit trying to guess the surprise...it might or might not be you...who knows? All I know is one of you are going to die this set...as for who, that is MY decision.

you mean to say you've known where tnova has been hiding all month!?! :wall:

i have some AA's i owe him for not joining me this month if you'll share his state number :cool:

totte
05-16-2010, 08:49
you mean to say you've known where tnova has been hiding all month!?! :wall:

i have some AA's i owe him for not joining me this month if you'll share his state number :cool:

nova is easy to find :)

Calvin74
05-16-2010, 09:40
@ the one who responded on the last page:

i sometimes think when i click

if you are thinking in this game you must be doing something wrong...

and ali i don't say it much anymore b/c i stay away from these threads for this reason but of all the people you should trust when this is said is me. if anyone has seen history repeat itself in this game don't you think it is the 1 guy still here that played from the start?
if you want to stick your head in the sand and worry about personal fun more than the state of the game that is certainly your choice but don't act like i am lying to make you look bad. you do that on your own:P

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 12:24
FYI everyone I didn't choose target or did anything remotely active this set.

My whole point is the stupid defense that war drives players away is gay.

It's when you guys give up on the war front and players restart or don't know what to do and have no one to look up to or follow when they quit.

You get warred oh **** lor warred us those bastards they gonna pwn us ughhhh okay warchat 0500, no one shows and so forth.

It's internal problems that causes your mems to leave.

When I first joined this game i died and our nation was slaughtered, we wanted vengence and did our best.

Most of the "vets" in this game have no drive, if you have no drive then you don't deserve to have the new members in your tag.

Send them over to LoR we'll make sure they have fun :D

So yeah back to my main point, if players leave cause they are warred.
1. I'm happy they leave cause they don't deserve to play a game that is based on foundations of war and if they die they leave?
2.Most the nations in this game have such leadership that is so pathetic in motivating new players taht when a war comes the own leadership drives them away.

A new player doesn't know better war or net all the same death could be just as much part of this game as running a few turns, but players put in their mind that ohh all is over your dead everything you attained is lost.

The mentality should be set by leaders oh those ****ers they killed us we will **** them up don't worry.

I will publicly state i think ICN's head leadership is WEAK.

Max Logan
05-16-2010, 13:21
1. the game is not based on war
2. you`re a weak leader. Devil is keeping LoR alive, whenever you take over, stupid **** happens and LoR is dissolved until Devil brings it back

Calvin74
05-16-2010, 13:34
also just to point out the irony in your entire post....
your leader quit b/c your nation didn't show up for a war chat. does that mean you should all quit?

i will publicly state that lor's leadership is weak. especially w/o devil. wow does this make me as cool as ali:P

Calvin74
05-16-2010, 13:35
also it isn't a theory that war drives players away. it is a proven fact that stupid wars drive good players away.

Dogma
05-16-2010, 13:45
FYI everyone I didn't choose target or did anything remotely active this set.

You are a team player, when told to strike you strike, just as we all do

My whole point is the stupid defense that war drives players away is gay.
cannot disagree, but id does take time for new players to get used to the way we communicate and the terms that we all take for granted. Takes just little more to get them up to speed.

It's when you guys give up on the war front and players restart or don't know what to do and have no one to look up to or follow when they quit.

Again, I agree. But when you have a couple new players that don't even know where the nation messages are, it makes it hard to communicate. Plus the jargon we use is sometimes confusing to a new player. ie SA, AR,AA BR for example. IT takes some time for a new player to learn how to choose his attack when we call it something different than is listed on the attack page.
No one here made their first war chat perfectly and you can't tell me that you did. there are a lot of intricacies to this game that take some time to learn

You get warred oh **** lor warred us those bastards they gonna pwn us ughhhh okay warchat 0500, no one shows and so forth.

Hard to call a war chat with new player that don't understand what that jargon means and may not have even see the nation messages on it because they have no idea how to communicate with their nation leaders.

It's internal problems that causes your mems to leave.
NO, that is not always the case.

Most of the "vets" in this game have no drive, if you have no drive then you don't deserve to have the new members in your tag.

Not good to assume what goes on in another persons nation and how they handle their new player. No body died and made you Bear Bryant

Send them over to LoR we'll make sure they have fun :D

If that were the style in which they want to learn, so be it. You gut your share of new players

So yeah back to my main point, if players leave cause they are warred.
1. I'm happy they leave cause they don't deserve to play a game that is based on foundations of war and if they die they leave?
2.Most the nations in this game have such leadership that is so pathetic in motivating new players taht when a war comes the own leadership drives them away.

Ok, lets do this again:
1. Yes there is a war component to the game. Ok, who gets the premium membership for winning the set? The highest net, or the one with the most kills? And New players like new player leaders, get tired of the constant BS of having to learn be a leader while learning to play the game and being warred at the same time. This isn't like learning ping pong, you know. I personally thin it is more important to teach a new player how to run a strat, while also showing balance in their states. War will come, but the basics of the game are for more important to me.
2. As I am not the leader of my nation I find that insulting to my leader who is just learning to be a leader and is himself a reasonably new player, so, I will just say that on that subject.

A new player doesn't know better war or net all the same death could be just as much part of this game as running a few turns, but players put in their mind that ohh all is over your dead everything you attained is lost.

I tend to disagree with this statement. Maybe for new player that doesn't have the benefit of an experienced player in their nation, however, most do restart. I am saying that a new leader is not as formidable a leader as you, or Devil, or Kanman when it comes to having to restart and try and do something with the likes of a warrior nation like LoR or ALF or USA. You know very well that it takes someone who knows how to war to be able to even offer the above mentioned nations even a challenge. It takes time to train a leader or learn on your own, you know this. And 15 days is not a lot of time.

The mentality should be set by leaders oh those ****ers they killed us we will **** them up don't worry.

See above post.

I will publicly state i think ICN's head leadership is WEAK.

Again, insulting a new leader is not the best motivating factor in this game. I remember when other nations would reach out to new leaders after they went off on their own and offer to help them out, but that doesn't happen anymore.

My thoughts, not my nations.

ooga booga
05-16-2010, 14:02
Ali, what makes Blade a weak leader? I'm curious. Have you ever played with him? Have you ever talked to him? Have you asked the players that have played with him, and/or talk to him every set as I do? No? O.K. Thanks for your sensational input. Please come again. :)

Calvin74
05-16-2010, 14:14
also just for the record Mr. P doesn't have a balanced war state.
shouldn't everyone be all up in arms about that?

Missionary
05-16-2010, 15:45

i dont think anyone thinks new players should be immune to wars o being killed. but weve had like 4 of them join this set and its taken us this long to even get to teach them the basic ideas of pure strats. not sayin dont ever kill them, but maybe wait abit longer than 2 weeks of joining the game yeh??

Call it selfish and say its killing the game, i've heard this argument time in and time out. The game is still here.

only ****in just moron

and blade was doing just fine. it takes alot to start a new nation in this game as a new player, yet after playing for only a few months he had the second largest nation in the game. think that on its own shows that hes not as weak as you think.

@ ali - if you wernt in LoR i personally do not believe you would have been able to get a decent or worth while nation off of the ground for a long stretch of time. you have and will always run LoR nations wether they have that name or not which you did not create. so who do you think is the weaker leader out of the 2?

@ calvin - man you will never be that kewl :blink:

BladeEWG
05-16-2010, 16:00
"I will publicly state i think ICN's head leadership is WEAK. "

Smooth post, and not surprising coming out of the LoR camp.

What say you post that to each and every new Leader that comes along, that way it can stay just the same..you are just an idiot.

Forgive me, but I never saw anything in the rules that I had to kiss anyones arse here or war without reason to show how strong I am.

Why don't we just cut the cr@p and unzip already.
I'm tired of reading about how much bigger yours is.
Nitwit

Will
05-16-2010, 16:33
As someone who has been on both sides, I can agree with Ali to an extent that new players shouldn't be immune to war. In my second set, the nation I was in (HVN) was warred and badly messed up by BRD/GOR. I wasn't killed but that was more luck than kindness on their part (I was running a pure strat, had just learned to play casher so wasn't an obvious noob at first glance, and there were no rules, unwritten or otherwise, against noob killing).

However, back then the playerbase was FAR less fragile than it is now, so anything that might drive people away should be avoided if possible. In the short term this will annoy some of the more diehard warrers, and I am hardly a commited netter as anyone who knows me will confirm, but until the playerbase becomes more stable (200 active players would be my benchmark, but obviously the more the better), warring, (especially warring without reason) should be curtailed for the good of the game.

nosejam
05-16-2010, 16:50
Blade is not a weak leader, yes he has flaws, don't we all? For someone relatively new to the game he's done a brilliant job and is always open to advice; unfortunately for him he takes advice from Jigger but what can you do.

Someone suggested LoR breaking up into 2 nations and warring themselves, sounds like a brilliant plan :)

Soviet Russia
05-16-2010, 17:16
Breaking up? lol

But I agree with Will.

And Blade is a great leader. I've led 40+ member nations and I was totally a n00b in wars and tech dealing (but we had great helpers).

Currently, Blade's nation is contributing this game more than all other nations.

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 18:31
ICN is weak and thats my view. LoR is weak and i have already stated that several times in this thread.

Did I say LoR was all that strong at any point in this thread.... Nope.

My views have nothing to do with LoR's.

USA warring LoR i knew that coming from beginning this is how the game is.

One nation can't hold its ground or doesn't even want to and it calls support which I am totally fine with. But its cause of people who don't wanna fight back and roll over and die new players leave.

also i know for a fact devil is a good leader he is much more diplomatic and a all round better player than me. But I like to have fun and i will continue to have my fine all i want.

Their is no way to stop me personally from having fun.

and i love being hated so much i spice up the forums so much :tongue:: ....

My idiotic posts really are fun to give life to the threads sometimes :D

Still would like to say i think ICN leadership is weak for having so easily lost hope which could be seen in the first posts of this thread.

Btw i don't see why other people stand up for ICN leadership shouldn't they be the ones defending their argument especially if i "pick on" the leadership.

also some of you guys really need to grow up and learn that this game can be played in multiple ways and need to live with that fact.

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 18:45
My thoughts, not my nations.

ummm i would disagree insulting a new leader may infact motivate him to do something instead of sitting back.

Like i have no view on if this war is good or bad, but i know plenty of new players i have trained in past and i have sustained seen lor at huge numbers and kept the name going as one of the biggest nations.

We had vets sure but we also had noobs, the training process is tedious but doesn't take as much time as you think. You have to be really active and constantly reach out to noobs. I saw several ICN noobs at levels of mix strat and mix units, leadership really needs to be on top of it. just getting new members isn't enough but training them up in the right sense is.

If me insulting ICN leadership makes him hate my guts and train his men better than so be it.

I've gone through my own means to attain leadership status and not with the aide of LoR.

Contrary to what some of you say that LoR is what made me, I was a noob who in WoW recruited hardcore from no basis of LoR and made a nation AME of full noobs we weren't great and we were warred but we held our own. Also i made BAM nation not affiliated with one lor mem. it was cause of my recruiting skill that devil ever even promoted me to the status of leadership.

So those of you that think i can only solely hold my own by LoR, your wrong, ive on multiple occasions started with nothing and built everything up and gave it all into LoR.

I know im not diplomatic as a good leader should be, and i sure as hell know i get more haters on lor than devil but tbh when i play i usually don't regret the actions i make as its for the sake of my players and to give them the fun they want.

A leader is only good as his men and if a leader can't help their mems then they don't deserve to be a leader.

Which is why i retire out of leadership when im inactive cause when i am active i want to make a stay in lor good, by giving my all to the tag.

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 18:59
also it isn't a theory that war drives players away. it is a proven fact that stupid wars drive good players away.

Calvin the idea of stupid wars differentiates from person to person.

A nation that wants to war doesn't call the war stupid, while the nation that gets hit always says its a stupid war if they wanted to avoid war.

Someone in the middle might think like you and look for a legitimate reason but even that comes to question.

You may think a legitimate reason is if someone does illegal attacks or if someone does unjust things or something like that.

I may think legitimate reason is that my players want to war.

Its arbitrary what you say.

Fact is if we played this game with the mentality that war is normal we'd be fine. Or if war is banned.

trying to find some gray area that is twisted by the subjective idea of your facts is completely and utterly idiotic.

Everything in this game is played opinion based, and contrary to what you think LoR has gone in periods of peace and sacrificed many of players for the so called betterment of this game.

The numbers have dropped regardless. So maybe you need to get your facts straight that this game might just be dying and that their maybe no turning back from the inevitable no matter what.

also before you try and argue me that the game is dieing and their is no turning back look at the nation scores of how we look from one year ago and how we looked two years ago and h ow we looked three years ago and so forth we are steadily on a decrease.

Summer is up time for NW but wait till summer is over you should see broad view of game trend and how numbers always pick up a tad bit in summer but then die out in fall and small pike in winter but overall trend is going to lead this game rock bottom.

That's my view with how i see the game is going.

BladeEWG
05-16-2010, 19:02
I don't hate you kenshin44 ,I pity you.
Just as I pity the others that need to build themselves up at the expense of others.
Insults are pointless , as is pretty much me being on these Forums.
What can I possiby say that others before me haven't?

Unless you get it in your heads to change it, its only more of the same.

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 19:10
I don't hate you kenshin44 ,I pity you.
Just as I pity the others that need to build themselves up at the expense of others.
Insults are pointless , as is pretty much me being on these Forums.
What can I possiby say that others before me haven't?

Unless you get it in your heads to change it, its only more of the same.

dude i don't get what your saying lol...

All i'm trying to tell you is don't give up and sit on your ***, your a leader so be it.

LoR right or wrong, you have your nation to defend, you have noobs to protect and gear up. It's not about you and me its about your nation, calling usa in for aide is tactical but your sit down and ohhh **** this **** attitude is bs.

Man up and kill LoR, we are weak unorganized bastards this set. If lor was in its former self you wouldn't even have this chance that you have atm. So don't sit around be a good leader to your mems. Your attitude in start of oh **** we are noobs and inactives and discouragement is pathetic.

take this time to **** our tag and to boast your morale.

Players like to see motivation in leadership and you can bring that attribute within you, but don't ***** and moan, **** happens in this game, its shut up and take it or **** the person up that screwed with you.

ooga booga
05-16-2010, 19:17
I see it two ways. 1.) The attitude of ICN needs to be more upbeat. Being negative won't help the cause. You have friends, use them to your advantage. Talk with your game, don't quit because you die. Revenge is healthy for the mind. 2.) Ali is the biggest joke, lol. He talks about growing up but out of all the posts in this thread the top 5 most immature posts go to Ali. Can't even argue a sentence without a ton of **** in it. Yeah, I did the same thing when I was 16 years old and immature too... :laugh: Ali, I can't even read your posts. I love to debate, but leave that to Devil or Pron or someone. They actually have valid arguments and present them well whether I agree with them or not. You however, I read one sentence out of you and I just start cracking up. I feel like I'm reading a HS kid who has anger management problems. Give it a rest slick, leave the talking to the guys who don't look like morons when giving your point of view. :)

Mr President
05-16-2010, 19:35
Ali, what makes Blade a weak leader? I'm curious. Have you ever played with him? Have you ever talked to him? Have you asked the players that have played with him, and/or talk to him every set as I do? No? O.K. Thanks for your sensational input. Please come again. :)

I played a set in Blades nation and he is far from a weak leader. He is a new leader with fresh ideas and he communicates well with his nation mates.. If your calling him weak cause he has stated he is quitting, that is a normal reaction when you die your first time.. He may change his mind by the end of the set.. Maybe he will be the new lead man on a LoR witch hunt lol..

also just for the record Mr. P doesn't have a balanced war state.
shouldn't everyone be all up in arms about that?

lmao.. That's pretty funny.. Now stop peeping at me perve!

"

Forgive me, but I never saw anything in the rules that I had to kiss anyones arse here or war without reason to show how strong I am.

Exactly why i have always felt you would be a great leader in this game.

I see it two ways. 1.) The attitude of ICN needs to be more upbeat. Being negative won't help the cause. You have friends, use them to your advantage. Talk with your game, don't quit because you die. Revenge is healthy for the mind. 2.) Ali is the biggest joke, lol. He talks about growing up but out of all the posts in this thread the top 5 most immature posts go to Ali. Can't even argue a sentence without a ton of **** in it. Yeah, I did the same thing when I was 16 years old and immature too... :laugh: Ali, I can't even read your posts. I love to debate, but leave that to Devil or Pron or someone. They actually have valid arguments and present them well whether I agree with them or not. You however, I read one sentence out of you and I just start cracking up. I feel like I'm reading a HS kid who has anger management problems. Give it a rest slick, leave the talking to the guys who don't look like morons when giving your point of view. :)

Great post.. The best part of it is :
I see it two ways. 1.) The attitude of ICN needs to be more upbeat. Being negative won't help the cause. You have friends, use them to your advantage. Talk with your game, don't quit because you die. Revenge is healthy for the mind.

Yes i am a LoR member this set. Devil is a good leader. Many may not like the decisions he makes from time to time but overall he knows what he is doing and how to run things. He just tries to stir things up and get things moving. If we had more members this wouldn't stand out as much.

Calvin74
05-16-2010, 20:26
ali i won't qupte you b/c that would just make this too long

however i will say (breaks out old man bifocals and walking stick) everything in this game is subjective and the game itself was made to be that way. if no one challanges lor then lor is free to make whatever rules they care. where do you think the standard rules came from? the no war attacks outside of war, the no double taps in the top ten or triple taps for anyone else. we made them up and enforced them. svenn never said a word about it as creator/admin and now mr. p hasn't in that role.

this game is made to be a fluid game to go either way and play out how the people in the game want it to play out. when i was running obsdian with friends we didn't like people warring for no reason so if they did it we killed them. that was all there was to it and it stopped the pointless wars (big thanks to ddlm/te on that point). there is no big nations to stop lor from doing whatever they want now and that is the problem.

what lor does hurts that game but the thing that hurts the game more is the lack of a balancing force. lor through determination or stupidity (you choose depending on your veiw) has outlasted everyone else that stood against them. really you can't beat someone that doesn't care to net and wants to war. they will win in the end b/c most other people want to net and if they never get that oppurtunity they will get bored/burnt out and quit. that is why lor's mentality is bad. when people are learning they should do it during peace time and when old vets come back and want to get the hang of things they usually want to net 1st.

lor doesn't give them that option since they war random people for random reasons. yes it probably is fun to lor when you win a war but most of the time the people you are winning against didn't have the desire to war this set or didn't have the time.

ICN did absolutely nothing to provoke a war with LOR so of course they weren't expecting it. lor has actually had a piss poor war effort but the fact that ICN was teaching people and not in a state of war they didn't have a chance. Like you said some of them have mixed strats. Maybe blade is in the process of teaching them how to play and was talking to them about the benefits of a pure state and it was a work in progress. We will never know now though will we?

pron
05-16-2010, 21:15
We won't be attacking them so blade can still teach them...

We also didn't war for a few sets leading up to this one, so your point about us warring set in and set out isn't logical.

Finally, we have tried netting in the past, but people like to suicide us too--so not much point in netting. Which is probably our fault for warring in the first place, but its still someone's choice to carry a grudge and suicide.

kenshin44
05-16-2010, 21:24
@ooga idk wth your whole post had to do with anything lol. basically you went blah blah i love devil and pron, and i suck. I publicly don't care how forums view me, never been a fan of the forums. I talk differently on forums than with the nation. I think your still bitter about the wars i waged against you a year ago :thumbup: its okay. A tip on insulting me ooga you should prob find a valid argument that i said and go into how stupid i sound rather than just stating something completely idiotic and general. Also if you read some of my posts instead of just going through it you'd see i meant to spice up the forums :P.

Don't worry though man i completely feel you, you hate me cause you got owned in the past by me. hehehe lets see if that gets you going on a rant of how stupid i am and immature i am.

@Calvin I think your argument would be valid if we repeatedly warred one nation for numerous sets.

usually we never go in back to back warring of same nation unless we expect to be hit by them in retaliation.

You get mad at us for warring for the sake of warring, but you don't analyze that we don't kill the same netting nation again and again.

So if i understand what your saying right you want us to find a legitimate reason all the time, the problem arises when no one wants to war so they don't let a reason develop. Oh someone did triple tap oh you can kill him oh retail. Hell we even tell our members not to do those things to avoid war. This game can't have a war under your so called legitimate reasons in my view.

You think we'd be against a real solid reason for war? Hell no we'd take that opportunity whenever we'd get it the problem is that doesn't develop and if we followed how NW is itd be boring everyone would net with occasional small wars that are stupid and no fun.

USA and ICN warring us is fun for me, victory or defeat its fun.

Having some random **** happening in this game is good in my eyes having one solid state of mind is just bs.

ooga booga
05-16-2010, 21:45
A year ago at this time I was not playing. The last person to war and kill me was BeeNo a year and half ago. I don't remember you owning me, you probably did war me a couple of years ago but I don't remember it so I don't carry any grudge, lol. I'm saying Devil and Pron present arguments that I can actually understand and relate to. You don't. That's all I meant to say. :) I don't have to go into details of how stupid you sound, anyone who reads your posts can already figure that out on their own. ;) (ohhhh the burn, jk :laugh: )

We both like to get each other riled up. :) I have no hard feelings in this war. I feel ICN shouldn't quit and give up. I can understand their frustration in wanting to rant. You should too. It is what it is. If you understand their frustration than it helps the fact you don't need to bash them in the first place. That's all I'm saying.

kanman
05-16-2010, 22:40
lor through determination or stupidity (you choose depending on your veiw) has outlasted everyone else that stood against them. really you can't beat someone that doesn't care to net and wants to war. they will win in the end b/c most other people want to net and if they never get that oppurtunity they will get bored/burnt out and quit. that is why lor's mentality is bad. when people are learning they should do it during peace time and when old vets come back and want to get the hang of things they usually want to net 1st.

LoR has outlasted every one because 1) we have a lot of leaders who will step up if others are inactive or get busy with real life and 2) we are good at what we do, whether it is netting or warring. Netting all the time is boring and warring all the time is boring. Other nations have faded because either their leader loses their ability to lead or they could only war or only net. A nation can try to net all the time and probably will be able to net most of the time, but if they can't handle warring once in a while, it's tough but maybe you don't have what it takes.

As for ICN, I'm glad to see you guys are fighting back with USA. I think we have a decently fair fight now, hope you guys are having fun!

Calvin74
05-16-2010, 22:51
LoR has outlasted every one because 1) we have a lot of leaders who will step up if others are inactive or get busy with real life and 2) we are good at what we do, whether it is netting or warring. Netting all the time is boring and warring all the time is boring. Other nations have faded because either their leader loses their ability to lead or they could only war or only net. A nation can try to net all the time and probably will be able to net most of the time, but if they can't handle warring once in a while, it's tough but maybe you don't have what it takes.

As for ICN, I'm glad to see you guys are fighting back with USA. I think we have a decently fair fight now, hope you guys are having fun!

as has been pointed out you guys don't war all the time anymore and that is great. you do have a lot of leaders, most of whom i usually disagree with but i am just an old fogey. i think lor is hurt just as much by the lack of membership as everyone else for the simple fact that you have no one to hit. being a war nation w/o a target isn't anymore fun than being a netting nation that gets hit.

i just disagree with hitting someone out of the blue. if you kill a nation over a triple tap at least you had some reasoning:P i do get your frustration though at not having any targets and trying to be realistic in your actions

i hope this turns into a great war and the ICN guys learn a lot and it is fun for everyone

trash talking on the forums is WAY more fun than whining so i hope to hear some really good trash talk soon!

Lord Burch
05-16-2010, 23:00
Burch....

So now the tool's truth behind a pathetic attack comes out. I am Nation Wars' Predator. I'll hunt whomever I want, and I'm itching to kill your members...the first hit will finish tonight or tomorrow, I'll present the person's head on a stake to remind you NOT TO **** WITH ME! Understand? I'm not some ordinary lame *** Nation Wars player you can do whatever with. Once some heads of yours are taken off, I'll start fighting other nations as well. You all will be FORCED to recognize me.

Plain and simple.

Yours truly,

The Predator known as Lord Burch.

Devil
05-16-2010, 23:03
\
i just disagree with hitting someone out of the blue. if you kill a nation over a triple tap at least you had some reasoning:P i do get your frustration though at not having any targets and trying to be realistic in your actions

We did give fair warning to NW, and then Warning to ICN before we hit.

As for the reasoning, i could of jumped and triple tapped a top10 state. Then when they asked for a retal and refused one. Then hit ICN and call it a preemptive strike. but why go through all of that to get what we the outcome would still be the same: us warring them.

Devil
05-16-2010, 23:05
So now the tool's truth behind a pathetic attack comes out. I am Nation Wars' Predator. I'll hunt whomever I want, and I'm itching to kill your members...the first hit will finish tonight or tomorrow, I'll present the person's head on a stake to remind you NOT TO **** WITH ME! Understand? I'm not some ordinary lame *** Nation Wars player you can do whatever with. Once some heads of yours are taken off, I'll start fighting other nations as well. You all will be FORCED to recognize me.

Plain and simple.

Yours truly,

The Predator known as Lord Burch.

Your the nations wars joke, nothing more. Your threats are no more threatening that a mosquito buzzing around my room. We both know that the only thing you're going to do is get squashed and maybe create a minor itch for a day.

ooga booga
05-16-2010, 23:09
Your the nations wars joke, nothing more. Your threats are no more threatening that a mosquito buzzing around my room. We both know that the only thing you're going to do is get squashed and maybe create a minor itch for a day.

Oh come on now, we both know the real reason if LoR loses this war is because Lord Burch came in with guns blazing killing everybody in sight! :thumbup:

Lord Burch
05-17-2010, 00:00

And it is punks like you who make me sick of Nation Wars. The ONLY reason I'm still playing is to piss people like you off. That, and the fact that I am stubborn.

Piss off.

Lord Burch
05-17-2010, 00:04
Oh come on now, we both know the real reason if LoR loses this war is because Lord Burch came in with guns blazing killing everybody in sight! :thumbup:

Gee, sarcastic much?

kenshin44
05-17-2010, 00:41
Gee, sarcastic much?

I didn't sense any saracasm.

Dogma
05-17-2010, 01:29
Man, you basically ARed your own players... how interesting :P

Max Logan
05-17-2010, 06:28
We did give fair warning to NW, and then Warning to ICN before we hit.

As for the reasoning, i could of jumped and triple tapped a top10 state. Then when they asked for a retal and refused one. Then hit ICN and call it a preemptive strike. but why go through all of that to get what we the outcome would still be the same: us warring them.

As I said a few months ago, nothing against LoR or you! I really respect the way you play and how you lead! With you on the lead, LoR is so much more better and fair.

I was actually considering you striking ABT, but I remember playing with you and LoR members being in ABT, so I thought you won`t strike us (and you said it later). Honestly, I wish you did right now! It would be much more of a war and even if ABT lost it`s chance to win.

I`m not saying LoR is wrong in it`s warring philosophy, I would a year ago, but not anymore. Wars like this spice things up! You can clearly see it! But you should`ve chosen a different target! ABT or USA+ROTN+someone, because ICN is a known new player nation.

A personal note:
Ali, you`re full of ****! I don`t see Devil or Pron, or Kanman going out calling someone weak and pathetic, you know why? Cuz they respect people, and they respect them in turn. You`re just a kid, feeling great about something, you have no deal with. You`re the weakest of LoR, and that`s all there is to say. You`re a cheater and suicider, and that you can`t change, no matter how you try, even if your status was cleared, you will always remain a cheater, and as such, you have no right to call Blade a pathetic leader. You`re a pathetic player, if you need to cheat to achieve your goal!
Pathetic

alan60
05-17-2010, 07:03
wow.... im dead

:D:D:D:D

nice try on killing me

grat for USA and xICXNx

alan60
05-17-2010, 07:07
how come choose me instead our leader? :think:::think:::think::

Max Logan
05-17-2010, 07:15

probably you were easier to kill ;)

northbabylon
05-17-2010, 07:34

200 turns and 27m jets made you a wise target

alan60
05-17-2010, 07:59
probably you were easier to kill ;)

ya maybe im easily to killed with around 1.5m+ lv 1 ship. :D:D

alan60
05-17-2010, 08:00
200 turns and 27m jets made you a wise target

wow.... who actually come and spy me? i do have around 4m lv12 spy

:think:::think:::think::

Crimson Shadow
05-17-2010, 09:00

You were the only LoR state not online. That and you had 28m jets.

Soviet Russia
05-17-2010, 09:52
As I said a few months ago, nothing against LoR or you! I really respect the way you play and how you lead! With you on the lead, LoR is so much more better and fair.

I was actually considering you striking ABT, but I remember playing with you and LoR members being in ABT, so I thought you won`t strike us (and you said it later). Honestly, I wish you did right now! It would be much more of a war and even if ABT lost it`s chance to win.

I`m not saying LoR is wrong in it`s warring philosophy, I would a year ago, but not anymore. Wars like this spice things up! You can clearly see it! But you should`ve chosen a different target! ABT or USA+ROTN+someone, because ICN is a known new player nation.

A personal note:
Ali, you`re full of ****! I don`t see Devil or Pron, or Kanman going out calling someone weak and pathetic, you know why? Cuz they respect people, and they respect them in turn. You`re just a kid, feeling great about something, you have no deal with. You`re the weakest of LoR, and that`s all there is to say. You`re a cheater and suicider, and that you can`t change, no matter how you try, even if your status was cleared, you will always remain a cheater, and as such, you have no right to call Blade a pathetic leader. You`re a pathetic player, if you need to cheat to achieve your goal!
Pathetic

Im falling in love with you

ooga booga
05-17-2010, 09:53
wow.... who actually come and spy me? i do have around 4m lv12 spy

:think:::think:::think::

There is a randomness in spies. I failed the other day on someone who had 200k spies and I have more than 10x that. :P

You had a lot of spies to be their intel guy, and you had 27m jets to be their AR breaker. You were also offline while their top 3-4 guys were online. Sorry it had to be you but that's war, blame your leaders. :P

pron
05-17-2010, 11:57
ugh! I woke up 30 mins late lol

Good kill ICN and USA--I'll be back in a few days :)

ooga booga
05-17-2010, 12:29
ugh! I woke up 30 mins late lol

Good kill ICN and USA--I'll be back in a few days :)

I'd rather you not, lol. And to 41, kenneth or whoever that is. You suck. That is all. :)

Calvin74
05-17-2010, 17:22
Im falling in love with you

you better back off him. i called dibs!

totte
05-17-2010, 18:13
back in your cage calvin ;)

ooga booga
05-17-2010, 18:39
I think lor has a crush on me. ;)

totte
05-17-2010, 18:44
I think lor has a crush on me. ;)

out of intrest since we have a war going on can we get some war stats you lazy buggers ;)

ooga booga
05-17-2010, 19:03
out of intrest since we have a war going on can we get some war stats you lazy buggers ;)

I believe lor has killed off 6 xICXNx states and 1 USA state, and ICN + USA have killed 4 lor states.

7-4 LoR. :cursing: lol

totte
05-17-2010, 19:30
use that new flashy war stat page :P

Calvin74
05-17-2010, 19:44
I believe lor has killed off 6 xICXNx states and 1 USA state, and ICN + USA have killed 4 lor states.

7-4 LoR. :cursing: lol

but what is the nw differential for each side?

kitoy
05-17-2010, 20:04
I'd rather you not, lol. And to 41, kenneth or whoever that is. You suck. That is all. :)

lol.. man i don't want to die with 300 turns on hand.. so i messed up with you and crimson hoping someone finishes it..

ali, you're gay..

kitoy
05-17-2010, 20:10

actually i preferred hitting ABT, coz i can't remember if i ever killed xevior.. :p

ooga booga
05-17-2010, 21:04
The war stats you seek are not valid. I probably should mention something to Mr P so he can do something with this issue, lol. The war stats only shows up if you declare war on the other nation. LoR first declared on ICN and made attacks. That shows up and we can see the LoR stats. However ICN made a CS, before ICN had officially declared war back. Those stats never showed up, and still don't. We can only see the stats after ICN declared war which was after their initial CS. So, I can't even give you the stats because there is a minor flaw in the design. :) :P

However I can give you the accurate Lor's stats against xICXNx.

Total kills: 6
Total War attacks: 1.470
GA's: 43
AR's performed: 1.318
Successful AR's: 1.278
Land destroyed: 87.260
Total AA's: 109
Successful AA's: 106
Military destroyed: 68.579.012

That is the Lor stats against ICN, NOT including the kill they did against Nathan in USA. :)

pron
05-17-2010, 21:23
Don't forget DKO's stats

Total war attacks: 7
AR performed: 7
Successful AR: 0
Land Destroyed: 0

Lord Burch: Priceless

Calvin74
05-17-2010, 21:25
Don't forget DKO's stats

Total war attacks: 7
AR performed: 7
Successful AR: 0
Land Destroyed: 0

Lord Burch: Priceless

man that is downright scary. i am impressed you haven't surrendered yet. Kudos to Lor

Shabaz K
05-17-2010, 21:27
actually i preferred hitting ABT, coz i can't remember if i ever killed xevior.. :p

if you wanted to kill Xavior should have asked me, would have had ICN join you lmao

kitoy
05-17-2010, 21:32
if you wanted to kill Xavior should have asked me, would have had ICN join you lmao

kk.. next set.. :D

Max Logan
05-18-2010, 03:43
if you`re killing Xav, give me the time, so I can trip him! :laugh:

Xavior
05-18-2010, 03:50
Whats up with all the Xavior hating :(

Max Logan
05-18-2010, 07:31
You`re so cute and fluffy! How can we not hate you! :)

Vortex
05-18-2010, 08:56
Nobody can hate Xav!

Mr President
05-18-2010, 17:05
The war stats you seek are not valid. I probably should mention something to Mr P so he can do something with this issue, lol. The war stats only shows up if you declare war on the other nation. LoR first declared on ICN and made attacks. That shows up and we can see the LoR stats. However ICN made a CS, before ICN had officially declared war back. Those stats never showed up, and still don't. We can only see the stats after ICN declared war which was after their initial CS. So, I can't even give you the stats because there is a minor flaw in the design. :) :P

However I can give you the accurate Lor's stats against xICXNx.

Total kills: 6
Total War attacks: 1.470
GA's: 43
AR's performed: 1.318
Successful AR's: 1.278
Land destroyed: 87.260
Total AA's: 109
Successful AA's: 106
Military destroyed: 68.579.012

That is the Lor stats against ICN, NOT including the kill they did against Nathan in USA. :)

Yea i noticed last night that they were not including some attacks.. And also once a nation boots a dead state those counts are not included as well cause everything works off of nation id..

I need to come up with a new way to calculate. Actually last night around 3am i was thinking about it.. I couldn't sleep so might as well try to think of nation-wars lol

I'll work on it some this week and see what i can come up with.

totte
05-18-2010, 17:10
Yea i noticed last night that they were not including some attacks.. And also once a nation boots a dead state those counts are not included as well cause everything works off of nation id..

I need to come up with a new way to calculate. Actually last night around 3am i was thinking about it.. I couldn't sleep so might as well try to think of nation-wars lol

LOL you couldnt come up with anything else to do when not able to sleep? :P

ooga booga
05-18-2010, 20:14

You can make it that once a state dies they can't remove themselves from the nation, and the nation can't boot because they are at war. That would fix the issue. I've always been frustrated when players remove themselves from the nation. I like seeing the destruction that I've helped cause. I love seeing the *DEAD* throughout the enemy nation. It makes you feel good inside. But then some jerk comes along and removes himself from the nation and it looks like we've only killed 1-2 states. :P Where's the fun in that? lol If you die you shouldn't get the privilege of trying to hide your death. ;)

Lord Burch
05-18-2010, 23:16
I'm temporarily removing myself from this war. I couldn't make it to the war council, because my stupid computer locked me out when I restarted my computer. So for now I'll be out of the war. Once my comp is settled, then I can rengage myself into the war. So I'll be doing a non-important 3-on-1 match with MAG.

I'll be starting a thread soon. Look for it.

Max Logan
05-19-2010, 10:31
I'm temporarily removing myself from this war. I couldn't make it to the war council, because my stupid computer locked me out when I restarted my computer. So for now I'll be out of the war. Once my comp is settled, then I can rengage myself into the war. So I'll be doing a non-important 3-on-1 match with MAG.

I'll be starting a thread soon. Look for it.

May you have better luck against MAG!

pron
05-19-2010, 11:13
You can make it that once a state dies they can't remove themselves from the nation, and the nation can't boot because they are at war. That would fix the issue. I've always been frustrated when players remove themselves from the nation. I like seeing the destruction that I've helped cause. I love seeing the *DEAD* throughout the enemy nation. It makes you feel good inside. But then some jerk comes along and removes himself from the nation and it looks like we've only killed 1-2 states. :P Where's the fun in that? lol If you die you shouldn't get the privilege of trying to hide your death. ;)

My apologies sir. I'll keep it in nation next time :)

totte
05-19-2010, 11:42

cant you just tag it up again? :)

Crimson Shadow
05-19-2010, 11:44
Nope, once you are dead and you leave your nation, you can't rejoin any nation.

ooga booga
05-19-2010, 13:19

lol USA and ICN members have done it as well. People always do it. But isn't it much more fun to see all the dead states you've killed? Maybe it's just me. :) I don't know what the purpose is of people leaving the nation when they die, besides trying to hide your death. Otherwise why do people do it? And people have done it for years.

Mhaphew
05-19-2010, 13:34
lol USA and ICN members have done it as well. People always do it. But isn't it much more fun to see all the dead states you've killed? Maybe it's just me. :) I don't know what the purpose is of people leaving the nation when they die, besides trying to hide your death. Otherwise why do people do it? And people have done it for years.

So that way you don't clutter the nation with dead states, thats all...

Also, it helps when seeing who is online, a *D* looks alot like a *O*

Dogma
05-19-2010, 19:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrOkYkXOZoY

Lord Burch
05-19-2010, 23:32
May you have better luck against MAG!

Thank you Max.

Lord Burch
05-19-2010, 23:38
lol Dogma

Cemetary
05-20-2010, 16:19
daang.. up to three nations (4 if u count dboz jumping from wlf) that want their states killed

only 30 states to kill til victory!

Devil
05-20-2010, 16:35
daang.. up to three nations (4 if u count dboz jumping from wlf) that want their states killed

only 30 states to kill til victory!

same story, different set.

When LoR gets gangbanged its ok.

LoR or WLF war a nation smaller than them its a tragedy, gotta love NW's mentality.

any who, we all know ali is going to get stark raving mad, and will war you guys all this summer and you will all complain and whine on why you can't net and threaten to quit.

Soviet Russia
05-20-2010, 16:37
WLF has nothing to do with this war :/

Cemetary
05-20-2010, 16:38

you're right.. the leader of wlf did tho

Devil
05-20-2010, 16:46

read posts before commenting...

i never said wlf did i was comparing NW's mentality towards nations like LoR and WLF you know... war nations.

I know you want a high post count to be cool and all but seriously it should be easy to comprehend for anyone with a 4th grade level of intellect

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 16:46
*yawn*

1 vs 4 ....

And we still havent asked for assistance from any other nations...

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 16:48

Says the guy that backed out of our nation cause he was too scared to war...

Max Logan
05-20-2010, 16:51
Now this is really ****ty! LoR is already up against more players and now even more join in?
I gotta agree, how virtue and valor shift in NW. When Horde got beat last set ROTN was the first Knight...or vice versa, don`t remember. Ain`t it time people actually lived up to their words?

I`ll be true, I had was in better thoughts about ROTN and considered it a highly honorable nation. But this...this is BS

nosejam
05-20-2010, 16:56
Now this is really ****ty! LoR is already up against more players and now even more join in?
I gotta agree, how virtue and valor shift in NW. When Horde got beat last set ROTN was the first Knight...or vice versa, don`t remember. Ain`t it time people actually lived up to their words?

I`ll be true, I had was in better thoughts about ROTN and considered it a highly honorable nation. But this...this is BS

Though arguably they have more reason to war than LoR did to start one.

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 17:07
i wanted to hit lor before USA jumped in but not sure on the current situation.

there could be a peace treaty on all sides?
i will negotiate one if anyone else wants it:P

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 17:10

But you didn't, you waited until after USA Dec'ed. :thumbup:

Devil
05-20-2010, 17:10

kinda late now

Max Logan
05-20-2010, 17:11
Though arguably they have more reason to war than LoR did to start one.

I don`t like Ali...is that a more reason?
Pffft! ROTN just jumped a 'safe war'. No good reason helps to take that away!

Will
05-20-2010, 17:13
Safe? LOR wasn't exactly on the ropes before we hit and it's far from beaten now.

Devil
05-20-2010, 17:16
Safe? LOR wasn't exactly on the ropes before we hit and it's far from beaten now.

if we have more than 1 breaker alive after your FS it something to be ashamed of considering ICN and USA have been holding turns waiting for you guys.

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 17:16
kinda late now

i am just a player in this nation and didn't get to choose when we hit
as i said and as i told the leaders of ROTN peace for everyone might be in the games best interest!

Devil
05-20-2010, 17:21
i am just a player in this nation and didn't get to choose when we hit
as i said and as i told the leaders of ROTN peace for everyone might be in the games best interest!

yes you fs us and we agree to peace right off the bat?

that is a backwards way of thinking

ME: Hey kanny they just hit us and took out a our top states and left us with pretty nothing. Wanna give them peace?

Kanny: Sure!!

Max Logan
05-20-2010, 17:23
Devil, why not? lol

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 17:24
yes you fs us and we agree to peace right off the bat?

that is a backwards way of thinking

ME: Hey kanny they just hit us and took out a our top states and left us with pretty nothing. Wanna give them peace?

Kanny: Sure!!

Thats not peace, thats a surrender...

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 17:26
Ouch! it must have sucked to have wasted all those turns on Kanny,

Also whats up with this?

SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 26 Land / 9 Buildings, 13 Science, $9.941.587, 26.884 Food 21:19:18-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 31 Land / 11 Buildings, 13 Science, $10.249.058, 27.155 Food 21:19:10-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 37 Land / 13 Buildings, 13 Science, $10.566.040, 27.430 Food 21:18:55-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 45 Land / 16 Buildings, 13 Science, $10.892.824, 27.707 Food 21:17:27-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 59 Land / 21 Buildings, 13 Science, $11.229.716, 27.986 Food 21:17:23-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 79 Land / 28 Buildings, 13 Science, $11.577.027, 28.269 Food 21:17:20-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 114 Land / 41 Buildings, 13 Science, $11.935.079, 28.555 Food 21:17:15-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 173 Land / 62 Buildings, 14 Science, $12.304.205, 28.843 Food 21:15:51-2010/05/20
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 288 Land / 103 Buildings, 14 Science, $12.684.748, 29.134 Food 21:15:39-2010/05/20

Dogma
05-20-2010, 17:32
if we have more than 1 breaker alive after your FS it something to be ashamed of considering ICN and USA have been holding turns waiting for you guys.

ITs kind of hard to hold turns when you are making daily attacks. And just for the record, ICN now has all of one active warrer in this fight. Trying to get new guys in on the action is not that easy a task.

And to think I only wanted to work in the fields this set.

ooga booga
05-20-2010, 17:35
1 vs 4??? OMG don't even get me started. Devil you are the most ignorant blind peace of... SERIOUSLY!!!! Are you trying to get me riled up?? lol give me a break!!!

Look at the active warrers. USA = ME, ANDY, BRETT, Sword sometimes. ICN = DOGMA, MU who is still learning. That is 5 Active Warrers. To count all the people who are doing nothing in this war is STUPID. You had Cem, Devil, Ali, Mr P, Kanman. It was pretty even before RoTN got here. It wasn't an unfair fight. In fact you had the top 4 states, and you brought in CEM. Backup, you needed backup after having 4 untouchable states. So we brought in Dboz to counter Cem. Kenneth and Dboz die we are back to square 1. Well since you brought in Cem as a tactic for overkill, RoTN comes in as a tactic as overkill, and all the sudden you cry like a little 5 year old girl. Pathetic. This war was boring as hell. Ali even told me he was bored and didn't want to war. USA and ICN didn't want to war. It's lasted almost a week, it''s time it ended. If my state died I would have been happy and said nice kill. You got beat with your own tactic, cry me a river.

Also, saving up turns?? We just attacked 24 hours ago and killed Kenneth, a 29k land state. We've been attacking once every 24 hours this entire war. You know that so don't play stupid, unless you really are that stupid. Saving up turns. I was the only USA state to participate in this strike, LMAO. Blind as a bat.

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 17:36
ITs kind of hard to hold turns when you are making daily attacks. And just for the record, ICN now has all of one active warrer in this fight. Trying to get new guys in on the action is not that easy a task.

And to think I only wanted to work in the fields this set.

We are attacking daily as well, also that part about icn is irrelevant information (just for the record).

Dogma
05-20-2010, 17:39
We are attacking daily as well, also that part about icn is irrelevant information (just for the record).

Well you are claiming it is 4 v 1, tell me the fourth nation and why is the ICN info irrelevant?

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 17:39
If my state died I would have been happy and said nice kill.

Nah, you would have cried.

Otherwise why else are you on 24/7? You are protecting your a ss!

You don't want to die, and you are afraid, but thats ok, your number will come up soon :D

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 17:42
Well you are claiming it is 4 v 1, tell me the fourth nation and why is the ICN info irrelevant?

ICN
DKO
USA
RoTN
first grade math will tell you that 1+1+1+1 = 4 :thumbup:

Whether or not there is 1 person in the nation, or 100 people in the nation is irrelevant information.

I was counting the number of nations, not the number of players.

And don't start this crap about how the nation is full of inactives, thats not our fault, thats yours, maybe you should teach your players to be more active.

Max Logan
05-20-2010, 17:44
1 vs 4??? OMG don't even get me started. Devil you are the most ignorant blind peace of... SERIOUSLY!!!! Are you trying to get me riled up?? lol give me a break!!!

Look at the active warrers. USA = ME, ANDY, BRETT, Sword sometimes. ICN = DOGMA, MU who is still learning. That is 5 Active Warrers. To count all the people who are doing nothing in this war is STUPID. You had Cem, Devil, Ali, Mr P, Kanman. It was pretty even before RoTN got here. It wasn't an unfair fight. In fact you had the top 4 states, and you brought in CEM. Backup, you needed backup after having 4 untouchable states. So we brought in Dboz to counter Cem. Kenneth and Dboz die we are back to square 1. Well since you brought in Cem as a tactic for overkill, RoTN comes in as a tactic as overkill, and all the sudden you cry like a little 5 year old girl. Pathetic. This war was boring as hell. Ali even told me he was bored and didn't want to war. USA and ICN didn't want to war. It's lasted almost a week, it''s time it ended. If my state died I would have been happy and said nice kill. You got beat with your own tactic, cry me a river.

Also, saving up turns?? We just attacked 24 hours ago and killed Kenneth, a 29k land state. We've been attacking once every 24 hours this entire war. You know that so don't play stupid, unless you really are that stupid. Saving up turns. I was the only USA state to participate in this strike, LMAO. Blind as a bat.

extra states with potential turns and striking capability. they do damage, they kill. whatever way you put it, you are outnumbering them greatly. and now...

dunno, if you feel like it, fine. but don`t complain when LoR comes at you!

Dogma
You're actually counting DKO!!! ok, I see your point here, sorry for beating up on you guys.

Max Logan
ICN
DKO
USA
RoTN
first grade math will tell you that 1+1+1+1 = 4 :thumbup:

Whether or not there is 1 person in the nation, or 100 people in the nation is irrelevant information.

I was counting the number of nations, not the number of players.

And don't start this crap about how the nation is full of inactives, thats not our fault, thats yours, maybe you should teach your players to be more active.

wtf???

Will
05-20-2010, 17:46
well then since DKO is at war with WLF and that new one then it's 4-3. Not so lopsided after all:)

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 17:49
well then since DKO is at war with WLF and that new one then it's 4-3. Not so lopsided after all:)

Um, no WLF is not warring DKO explicitly to help LoR

So its still 1vs4
but since you all are going to whine, then ill take back my previous statements and say it is
1vs3

Will
05-20-2010, 17:50
They are still warring them, the reasons are irrelevant. "Enemy of my Enemy"

ooga booga
05-20-2010, 17:55
extra states with potential turns and striking capability. they do damage, they kill. whatever way you put it, you are outnumbering them greatly. and now...

dunno, if you feel like it, fine. but don`t complain when LoR comes at you!

Hey Max, why don't you actually be in the war and see who shows up to strikes and actually does the striking? Then talk to me. Don't ****ing come on here and think you know everything and think we had them outnumbered because you will look like an idiot too. There is a difference between numbers, and people who war. We've had the same 6 guys show up to strikes all week. Never all at once. So don't start with me.

And Maphew you can Kan it too. I would say nice kill, just like Pron did. I'm on all the time because I have nothing better to do. I graduated college and am job searching. I also don't want to give in too easily. You can kill me easily, but I go down with a fight, as does anyone. I don't care if I die, but I'm not going to try and be an easy kill. It's called common sense.

Edit: Btw I'm leaving for NYC tomorrow. I'll be out of town all weekend long. I wanted to live till then. I have. Go ahead and kill me this weekend. I won't even be back to say anything about it on the forums. Nice try though. :)

Max Logan
05-20-2010, 17:59
Hey Max, why don't you actually be in the war and see who shows up to strikes and actually does the striking? Then talk to me. Don't ****ing come on here and think you know everything and think we had them outnumbered because you will look like an idiot too. There is a difference between numbers, and people who war. We've had the same 6 guys show up to strikes all week. Never all at once. So don't start with me.

Yeah, it`s always the same stupid excuse - but only 5 of our 20 people are actually warring!

right!

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 18:04

Wow, such harsh words ooga...

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 18:05
Yeah, it`s always the same stupid excuse - but only 5 of our 20 people are actually warring!

right!

I would give you rep for that but i cant give you anymore...:(

Antichrist
05-20-2010, 18:07
It just like the last set on april:

One nation starts a pointless war because they feel bored, and then few other nations joins in against original aggressor.

And then ppl starts to complain that aggressor is being outnumbered and treated unfair.

Bollocks.

Its sounds more like a effective defense and co-operation.

Shabaz K
05-20-2010, 18:14

right!

then you should have came to ICN and seen it for your self.

just getting our frist CS was total work. esp. with new players.

but dont give us the crap you should have train tehm, when we still where helping them net/stock and learn proper grabs.

ICN just in plain was not war nation, maybe give it another 2 sets then yes, i dont remember any USA states other then Ooga jumping in, even so you could have seen what USA and ICN togather have done.

we appreciate ROTNs help, but if they didn't wanted to, it was up to your leader.

and now its LORs turn....

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 18:16

One nation starts a pointless war because they feel bored, and then few other nations joins in against original aggressor.

And then ppl starts to complain that aggressor is being outnumbered and treated unfair.

Bollocks.

Blahbity blah blah.

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 18:17
...and now its LORs turn....

Yes, yes it is :tongue::

Shabaz K
05-20-2010, 18:18
Blahbity blah blah.

what cant take it! lol

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 18:28
what cant take it! lol

Nah, couldnt put the words together on that one :P

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 19:07
i would like to point out how nice and active the forums are right now:)

thats how they should always be war or no war. for that i say thank you to lor:)

Cemetary
05-20-2010, 19:10
before rotn joined in i thought it was a decently fair war, even with dboz joining in i would still count it as good

rotn was just overkill however, but i mean, if i knew my nations fs would take out almost every breaker, id probably jump in to since theres such small risk involved

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 19:13
before rotn joined in i thought it was a decently fair war, even with dboz joining in i would still count it as good

rotn was just overkill however, but i mean, if i knew my nations fs would take out almost every breaker, id probably jump in to since theres such small risk involved

rotn was a lot of overkill.
i figured the war was even with a decent adv on USA/ICN side. I expected them to win. now it is just unfair towards LOR

521m tnw vs 110m tnw also almost all the big breakers are on the otherside from LOR...

Cemetary
05-20-2010, 19:16
rotn was a lot of overkill.
i figured the war was even with a decent adv on USA/ICN side. I expected them to win. now it is just unfair towards LOR

521m tnw vs 110m tnw also almost all the big breakers are on the otherside from LOR...

its cool, we have .. 6 states above 1m net

3 of which either havent made any attacks in 36 hours or at all

edit: may drop down to 5 if they r able to kill me with the attacks im getting hit with now

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 19:19
its cool, we have .. 6 states above 1m net

3 of which either havent made any attacks in 36 hours or at all

edit: may drop down to 5 if they r able to kill me with the attacks im getting hit with now

states above 1m nw are so overrated anyways

Cemetary
05-20-2010, 19:22
states above 1m nw are so overrated anyways

true

Synthetic Eden(#80)
Mr Shiro The Doctor T E O V C 152 $1.000 100 20:02:04-2010/04/29 [View]
Dead Man Walking(#199)
Live - None 190 $1.000 100

these r the heart and soul of lor

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 19:25
yeah i don't know about everyone else but i am terrified

not sure how state #80 is so low though....
is he one of these famous inactive states that don't count?

Cemetary
05-20-2010, 19:26
yeah i don't know about everyone else but i am terrified

not sure how state #80 is so low though....
is he one of these famous inactive states that don't count?

look at his last log in 4/29/10 lol

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 19:31
look at his last log in 4/29/10 lol

he has been saving turns for a crazy long time
he might kill us all! once he comes out of protection that is:P

totte
05-20-2010, 19:37
wonders if anyone will ever beat my record on restarts ;)
12 restarts in 1 set ;)

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 19:44
wonders if anyone will ever beat my record on restarts ;)
12 restarts in 1 set ;)

wow...thats just carelessness tho..

Cemetary
05-20-2010, 19:44
i think ive only done 8 before actually

btw what is 63 doing?? he keeps aaing me.. way to take out those ships i guess?? 15k per aa isnt bad i guess..

totte
05-20-2010, 19:46
i think ive only done 8 before actually

it was a bloody set that one :)
i barely came out of protection before dieing again ;)

SoB
05-20-2010, 19:47
btw what is 63 doing?? he keeps aaing me.. way to take out those ships i guess?? 15k per aa isnt bad i guess..

Going to bed soon, needed to use my turns before you guys have ur way with my state tonight :huh:

Mhaphew
05-20-2010, 19:52
it was a bloody set that one :)
i barely came out of protection before dieing again ;)

I think the real acheivement here is the nation that killed the same state 12 times before the end of the set.

Will
05-20-2010, 19:55
I'm guessing that was the TE vs Tzar war.

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 19:55
I think the real acheivement here is the nation that killed the same state 12 times before the end of the set.

nah
no one ever said totte was smart:P

Mr President
05-20-2010, 20:14
Ok I really have to say something about these wars.. Are you all on crack? I honestly am totally confused by a lot of members in this community.

First, Devil... You knew exactly what you were doing. You knew other nations would join in to help the new nation. I don't for one second believe that you looked through the scores and said, hmmmmm a new nation that would be an easy kill so let's hit them.. No, I think you looked at them and thought well this will piss a lot of people off and get things moving... Which as we see it did..

I do agree that if LoR GB'd someone then the other complain but when it's reversed then all is ok.. I agree and I also disagree to a point.

It is about **** time the rest of the nations banded together to help another nation out. Normally when LoR hits someone everyone just looks the other way and says "awe.. thats too bad"..

It is about time nations stood together to make a point. We have done this time and time again, but it hasn't happened in a long time... LoR normally outnumbers a nation in every war. That is cause LoR has a lot of members who are loyal and join set after set. But when they war everyone says how they are killing the game ect ect ect.. THEN when nations decide to stand up and shut LoR down with unity, people start saying how unfair it is lmao.. What the bloody hell???????

If you make a nation in this game then you take the chance of being warred. If you war another nation then you take the chance of being hit by friends of that nation. If you play this game you take the chance of getting a headache each time you read the forums................. lol

I'm in LoR this set. I personally am having a ball and I think others are too.. Why ruin this with GB talk and bit@ing... Let's just war, kill each others states, have fun and leave it at that..

SoB
05-20-2010, 20:15
Genius doesn't require you to be smart :P

Mr President
05-20-2010, 20:16
although.......... Dogma...................Your a bad bad boy........ :(

totte
05-20-2010, 20:19
although.......... Dogma...................Your a bad bad boy........ :(

he is indeed he stole our kill **** him ;)

totte
05-20-2010, 20:21
nah
no one ever said totte was smart:P

agreed wich makes it even stranger that i managed to out smart calvin now and again :P

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 20:22
agreed wich makes it even stranger that i managed to out smart calvin now and again :P

its b/c i am just so trusting and loving....

totte
05-20-2010, 20:24
its b/c i am just so trusting and loving....

loving yeah i do still remeber the nob set :P

SoB
05-20-2010, 20:25
Oh sweet, i have a medal at the bottom of my posts
Finally some recognition for achievements.

sorry, back to topic

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 20:40
loving yeah i do still remeber the nob set :P

lol
you are the only one that does:P

i am kinda sad for being the nob set since it was the start of the stocking war state

when 5 stockers killed the top 5 states it changed the game for good

and SoB take it to your own thread:P

kitoy
05-20-2010, 20:47
testing my medals..

ohh still nothing.. :(

Calvin74
05-20-2010, 20:49
testing my medals..

ohh still nothing.. :(

don't feel bad
after 9 years i get 1 medal....

Devil
05-20-2010, 21:49
Ok I really have to say something about these wars.. Are you all on crack? I honestly am totally confused by a lot of members in this community.

First, Devil... You knew exactly what you were doing. You knew other nations would join in to help the new nation. I don't for one second believe that you looked through the scores and said, hmmmmm a new nation that would be an easy kill so let's hit them.. No, I think you looked at them and thought well this will piss a lot of people off and get things moving... Which as we see it did..

I do agree that if LoR GB'd someone then the other complain but when it's reversed then all is ok.. I agree and I also disagree to a point.

It is about **** time the rest of the nations banded together to help another nation out. Normally when LoR hits someone everyone just looks the other way and says "awe.. thats too bad"..

It is about time nations stood together to make a point. We have done this time and time again, but it hasn't happened in a long time... LoR normally outnumbers a nation in every war. That is cause LoR has a lot of members who are loyal and join set after set. But when they war everyone says how they are killing the game ect ect ect.. THEN when nations decide to stand up and shut LoR down with unity, people start saying how unfair it is lmao.. What the bloody hell???????

If you make a nation in this game then you take the chance of being warred. If you war another nation then you take the chance of being hit by friends of that nation. If you play this game you take the chance of getting a headache each time you read the forums................. lol

I'm in LoR this set. I personally am having a ball and I think others are too.. Why ruin this with GB talk and bit@ing... Let's just war, kill each others states, have fun and leave it at that..

Did i know this was going to happen? Yes i figured another nation would come to their help. USA did come to their aid and then they had a very slight advantage # and NW wise, but we still had a few more breakers than them.

Pretty even war for a few days and then ROTN joins in, the problem i have with that is ROTN waited till half of us were dead and our breakers estinguished to hit us. They came in at a safe point and i think its cowardly.

I was just pointing out how if we did have an ally in an even war and we jumped in to aid them that we would be killing the game and so on. Just wanted to point it out is all.

@ ooga: please show me where i said it was a 1 vs 4? and why are you so mad? I'm not crying i'm pointing out the facts. Also ali is already promising this set wont be forgotten and so on... so i hope you all love warring as much as LoR does this summer. ( ps. i already know you dont ;) )

SoB
05-20-2010, 22:08
Ahh well here we go, seen it, lived it before.
Not so bad :D

ok thats my fighting talk done, i'm going to bed,

Have a nice evening mate

Lord Burch
05-20-2010, 22:43
Ahh well here we go, seen it, lived it before.
Not so bad :D

ok thats my fighting talk done, i'm going to bed,

Have a nice evening mate

Ah, hello my first (And favorite) kill!

northbabylon
05-21-2010, 00:07
5/16/2010 8:50:50 PM Andy Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow nathan just signed on :D
5/16/2010 8:50:54 PM ooga booga Disorder, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 120 turns
5/16/2010 8:50:58 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Andy is he 94?
5/16/2010 8:51:07 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Andy they are hitting 94 after scores refresh
5/16/2010 8:51:15 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Andy have him stay offline so they waste some turns
5/16/2010 8:51:27 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Andy he can come on after scores update
5/16/2010 8:51:35 PM ooga booga Disorder, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy /lol our time to stonewall now
5/16/2010 8:51:59 PM Disorder ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy they are hitting him now.
5/16/2010 8:52:00 PM Nathan has been added to the conversation.
5/16/2010 8:52:16 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy Find 94 a land grab!!!
5/16/2010 8:52:21 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Andy good call, 94 is getting hit!
5/16/2010 8:52:27 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy I know
5/16/2010 8:52:33 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy I just got home from work haha
5/16/2010 8:52:38 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy lucky you guys ;)
5/16/2010 8:53:18 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Andy 81 is decent and LoR
5/16/2010 8:53:38 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow all th lor states have 13m land
5/16/2010 8:53:39 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 94 down to 2100 land
5/16/2010 8:53:44 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow its like they are all played by the same guy lol
5/16/2010 8:53:47 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy am I getting pounded via ARs?
5/16/2010 8:53:54 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, south Joe, Andy yes, you need to make a grab ASAP
5/16/2010 8:53:55 PM south Joe has left the conversation.
5/16/2010 8:53:57 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 1719
5/16/2010 8:54:04 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 1550
5/16/2010 8:54:04 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy Spend 10 turns Refueling I would in a few seconds
5/16/2010 8:54:07 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy One moment, I want to wait a few ;)
5/16/2010 8:54:09 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 1274
5/16/2010 8:54:11 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Andy get online and get your readiness up and grab 81 send all
5/16/2010 8:54:13 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 996
5/16/2010 8:54:18 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy REFUEL NOW :)
5/16/2010 8:54:19 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 822
5/16/2010 8:54:24 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 742
5/16/2010 8:54:28 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow nathan hurry
5/16/2010 8:54:29 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 677
5/16/2010 8:54:39 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 486
5/16/2010 8:54:44 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 393
5/16/2010 8:54:46 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow do it now
5/16/2010 8:54:49 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy NATHAN REFUEL
5/16/2010 8:54:50 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 217
5/16/2010 8:54:51 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy NOW NOW NOW
5/16/2010 8:54:55 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 172
5/16/2010 8:54:56 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow now now now
5/16/2010 8:55:01 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy 124
5/16/2010 8:55:07 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy dead
5/16/2010 8:55:07 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Andy too late
5/16/2010 8:55:10 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy shjt
5/16/2010 8:55:16 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy seriously :S:(
5/16/2010 8:55:23 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy thanks Andy :P
5/16/2010 8:55:27 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow what
5/16/2010 8:55:28 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow lol
5/16/2010 8:55:36 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow oh
5/16/2010 8:55:38 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy You couldda done this, I just got home and I am effing tired
5/16/2010 8:55:42 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy meh
5/16/2010 8:55:54 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy We told you to refuel /smack /lol
5/16/2010 8:56:08 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy you take 10 turns to refuel and it's a stonewall :S
5/16/2010 8:56:15 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy ooga, I've been away from the house for hmmm 13 hrs now :(
5/16/2010 8:56:25 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy I will be on at around 6:30cst if yall need a breaker.
5/16/2010 8:56:31 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy work + church + lack of sleep = tired me
5/16/2010 8:56:39 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow haha
5/16/2010 8:56:42 PM Disorder Nathan, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy I have to work 8-5cst tomorrow/
5/16/2010 8:56:44 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow you weer logged in >.<
5/16/2010 8:56:59 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy I was trying to, but stupid public market had no food :(
5/16/2010 8:57:08 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy delayed me a few moments
5/16/2010 8:57:09 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy :|
5/16/2010 8:57:10 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow you had 10m food
5/16/2010 8:57:18 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy I had to go to the BM fool
5/16/2010 8:57:21 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy good god
5/16/2010 8:57:22 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy x.x
5/16/2010 8:57:33 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow lol
5/16/2010 8:57:37 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow we just lost a big state
5/16/2010 8:57:44 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Andy yeah, but it happens
5/16/2010 8:57:57 PM Brett -- Crimson Shadow Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Andy they lost a big state too
5/16/2010 8:58:05 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow yeah
5/16/2010 8:58:08 PM ooga booga Nathan, Disorder, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy future hint... taking a few red turns > being dead :D :P
5/16/2010 8:58:12 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow yeah
5/16/2010 8:58:22 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow your already crippled when your brought down to 1k
5/16/2010 8:58:23 PM Andy Nathan, Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow land
5/16/2010 8:58:48 PM Nathan Disorder, ooga booga, Brett -- Crimson Shadow, Andy ooga, blame Andy :P

pron
05-21-2010, 00:31

Actually Mr. P, you don't know anything about that conversation that we had about war, so you really shouldn't talk. I was the one who wanted to hit ICN because LOR hasn't been in a war for a few sets, we weren't very active, ICN had same number of states as us, and I figured we could have a war with them so that their members could experience a NW war. They've been around a few sets now, so its about time someone welcomed them :) We didn't FS them out of the blue, in fact, we announced it to everyone a day before we declared.

So don't go thinking you know everything and how everyone thinks...

blaa
05-21-2010, 01:26
Actually Mr. P, you don't know anything about that conversation that we had about war, so you really shouldn't talk. I was the one who wanted to hit ICN because LOR hasn't been in a war for a few sets, we weren't very active, ICN had same number of states as us, and I figured we could have a war with them so that their members could experience a NW war. They've been around a few sets now, so its about time someone welcomed them :) We didn't FS them out of the blue, in fact, we announced it to everyone a day before we declared.

netters whine when we get hit, you whine when you get hit.

But you have nothing to lose :/

ITS ALL OKAY, BUDDY.

Max Logan
05-21-2010, 03:47
don't feel bad
after 9 years i get 1 medal....

shoot, 1 more year... :(

totte
05-21-2010, 06:08
shoot, 1 more year... :(

hehe i still have no medals **** i´m good :)

alan60
05-21-2010, 07:45
maybe we do lose after the jump in by ROTN.

Devil next set lets war ROTN.

:D:D

Max Logan
05-21-2010, 08:26
hehe i still have no medals **** i´m good :)

I wann be like you when I grow up!
Calvin is such a tool with that medal :glare:

Dogma
05-21-2010, 09:27
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 2 Land / 2 Buildings, 12 Science, $1.361.976, 27.558 Food 11:47:04-2010/05/21

Is this actually a kill by SA?

Must say that is the first time I have ever seeen that.

Devil
05-21-2010, 10:07
SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 2 Land / 2 Buildings, 12 Science, $1.361.976, 27.558 Food 11:47:04-2010/05/21

gnorf killed me with an SA years ago... ive seen it a few times its kinda a slap in the face :P

Dogma
05-21-2010, 10:10
gnorf killed me with an SA years ago... ive seen it a few times its kinda a slap in the face :P

That is what I was thinking. I know it normally would take a **** load of turns to do it though. lol

totte
05-21-2010, 10:54

its a friend of mine and she is still learning ;)

pron
05-21-2010, 11:32
netters whine when we get hit, you whine when you get hit.

But you have nothing to lose :/

ITS ALL OKAY, BUDDY.

lol--I have no idea how you think my post was whining...

kenshin44
05-21-2010, 12:55
:blink: ROTN really?

Not gonna whine or anything but really do you think we're that good?

Guess you guys just wanted the name of killing lor.

let me just tell you having that name has other things that go along with it.

USA ICN have my respects for the war but you guys, :drool: .

I don't forget bull **** like this so easily :P.

Hope you guys will be up for some fun :D cause sure as hell I am!

kenshin44
05-21-2010, 13:09

USA and ICN are fine, and the war was fair, no reason for it to get weighed down by ROTN.

Also on your other point LoR is usually strong enough to be able to take out all three nations in one fell swoop. We aren't that strong atm (which I will work on).

War should of gone like this

ICN dead on fs
USA comes in two days max they dead
ROTN pussies out and never entered the war, in which case I'd be bored and war them (this is my personal opinion, devil is leader so would of begged him to kill ROTN).

Its just a bit hypocritical that you say the community stands up against us. It is all bull **** ROTN waited so long after start of our intial conflict and saw that the probability of success is on their hand and that they could come in as heroes.

USA truly did all the hard work and helped ICN out, ROTN was just trying to show up as hey i will save you guys. But truly ROTN are pussies who waited out till USA and ICN suffered losses as well as LoR and then to come and just push down LoR.

Tactically smart move, boast your image as a Saviour to USA and ICN, and at same time cut down your losses.

ROTN if you truly want credit of defeating LoR take us on again, without your wait tactical move. See if you can take us on one on one, thats truly saying you beat LoR.

Otherwise your just pussies that wanted to boast your image, and have the tittle as Saviour

Max Logan
05-21-2010, 14:50
USA ICN have my respects for the war but you guys, :drool: .

I can`t remember who it was that called ICN names... :huh:

SoB
05-21-2010, 15:49
ROTN if you truly want credit of defeating LoR take us on again, without your wait tactical move. See if you can take us on one on one, thats truly saying you beat LoR.

Otherwise your just pussies that wanted to boast your image, and have the tittle as Saviour

OMG the toys have been thrown out of the cot.

Someone needs to take a chill pill.

Calvin74
05-21-2010, 17:26
he does seem a bit high strung

and ali why can't you ever just leave the past reset in the past? didn't you always complain when people picked on lor b/c of lor's dumb actions in the past?

Mhaphew
05-21-2010, 18:45

You misspelled "title"

BeeNo
05-21-2010, 19:09
did ali just have the exact same reaction as WLF and -Z-?

itty did you check these 2 for multi account use? :P

ali i happen to remember june/july last year when you were at the lead of lor. i'm not inactive this year, and i don't see you with the player base to pull that off again.

kanman
05-21-2010, 19:14
Oh ****, Beeno's active. Change plans ali!

BeeNo
05-21-2010, 19:34
pfft, i waited a whole year to say that kanman, don't spoil my fun! :laugh:

Mr President
05-21-2010, 21:09

Who says i was speaking about your conversation? You think Devil just spoke with you about who to war? I am far from acting as i know how everyone thinks, but I have played this game along side Devil for over 8yrs now, I think I have a pretty good idea on how he goes about his plans.. As does he with me.. Which is why him and I always worked well together when i was leading USA. :)

He knew others would join in. Perhaps he wasn't planning on ROTN but he knew others would help. I would "bet" he was counting on it.

I wasn't attacking LoR at all in my post. I was simply saying how i get confused by some members in this game. When LoR wars they are killing the game, when other nations fight back now they are killing the game.. It's like neither side can win.

ROTN entering the war was the final blow to end the war. Perhaps they waited too long, perhaps they entered at the right time.. It's up to them to decide that. I was one of the first targets and I'm not mad at all. The war was fun and it was nice to see a lot of activity. ICN gained a lot more experience in warring this way then they would have if nobody helped them. Not only did they learn some warring skills, but now they also learned that other nations will help our friends. My god this isn't the first time something like this has happened.. Why all the fuss over this?

USA and ICN are fine, and the war was fair, no reason for it to get weighed down by ROTN.

Also on your other point LoR is usually strong enough to be able to take out all three nations in one fell swoop. We aren't that strong atm (which I will work on).

War should of gone like this

ICN dead on fs
USA comes in two days max they dead
ROTN pussies out and never entered the war, in which case I'd be bored and war them (this is my personal opinion, devil is leader so would of begged him to kill ROTN).

Its just a bit hypocritical that you say the community stands up against us. It is all bull **** ROTN waited so long after start of our intial conflict and saw that the probability of success is on their hand and that they could come in as heroes.

USA truly did all the hard work and helped ICN out, ROTN was just trying to show up as hey i will save you guys. But truly ROTN are pussies who waited out till USA and ICN suffered losses as well as LoR and then to come and just push down LoR.

Tactically smart move, boast your image as a Saviour to USA and ICN, and at same time cut down your losses.

Ali let's not forget the many many sets that WLF and LoR teamed up wiping every nation in the game out. With all the destruction LoR has caused over the years do you really think this one little instance is worth getting all worked up over? You laughed and loved it when LoR was dropping nations left and right, but now it's not so fun?

People it was a great war. It was a ton of fun. Let's not get all worked up over this.. I'm looking at the big picture and seeing how great it was to have nations warring.. And even better seeing nations help nations... and even better than that, nations who normally don't war, war! :)

On a side note it was a pleasure being a part of the LoR tribe this set.. Thank you for allowing me be a part of it.

Calvin74
05-21-2010, 22:27
way to kill the thread with logic and cool-headedness Mr. P

kenshin44
05-21-2010, 23:39
I can`t remember who it was that called ICN names... :huh:

Made fun of ICN just cause it seemed that they had given up and sat down, and leadership gave up hope. I was focusing my arguement against ICN leadership and not nation.

Also side note I'm upset as to how late ROTN jumped in. They basically waited and let ICN and USA take casualties and LoR be weaken to point of 100% victory. If ROTN were man enough they'd of warred when it was uncertain of achieving victory. That way it could be said that they were fighting for a cause.

USA is a good example it was prob uncertain to them if they'd win or not

pron
05-22-2010, 00:44
On a side note it was a pleasure being a part of the LoR tribe this set.. Thank you for allowing me be a part of it.

Next time, you'll have to make more of the warchats old man :P

Magalya2
05-22-2010, 11:41
Lady Mags,

You should be begging me for a pardon for killing my state last set. Acts of betrayal run deep and you have put a massive hole right in the middle of my heart. They say time heals all wounds, but as deep as this wound is I don't think there is enough time for it to heal :(

**Lady Mags listened attentively to Mr President explanations , learning again something new she had not discovered yet that belong to the Nation War lands .

As she heard Mr President spoke of ''Acts of betrayal '' and the ''massive hole right in the middle of my heart '' , Lady Mags could feel the deep pain Mr President was going through as she felt the same each time Squadron of her jets were passing over Mr President's lands bringing devastation and desolation .

Grabbing the hilt of her sword with her right hand , she looked deeply into Mr President's eyes and raise her sword to the sky .

A grumble could be heard as she knelt at his feet and the blade of her sword touches the ground .

Lady Mags then bows deeply with her left hand on her Red Heart and spoke . ( she was known to be an Undead with a Red Heart ) **

My Dearest Mr President

If being loyal to my WLF mates during War was $ins , I then pledge guilty but know that it have left scars that can hardly heal ...

**She stood silent for a moment then pursue **

My sword is yours !!

Thought being an Undead , the ethereal world have no mystery for me but still my life belongs to you !!

Your paths will be mine if it is your desire .

Will you ever forgive my behavior from past Era my Lord ??

**Lady Mags awaited Mr President answers facing the ground below her not wanting to meet his eyes in this moment ... hoping ..... **

**As she was still kneel waiting for Mr President pardon , Onyxia her Red Dragon spoke using mind link to inform Lady Mags of orders sent by Lord totte , leader of ROTN Nation

ROTN Nation have declare war , you are requested to attend the ROTN Commanding tent

**Still facing the ground since so many hours or was it days waiting for Mr President reply , her knees badly hurting , Lady Mags raise and bowing she spoke **

Your heart must be truely hurt for you to make me wait for so long for an answer ...

I must depart Mr President but know that i will come back and hope for your pardon

**As she joined the ROTN commanding tent and acknowledge the orders ... **

.... but that mean i will be sitting again on the wrong side of the fence :o

I am still waiting for Mr President absolution for my past actions against him :blink:

Going bad for me !!!!

Will he ever forgive me :(

**Orders were orders and she could not let down ROTN mates , neither ICN and USA Nations .

As the last squadrons of jets returned , she knew Mr President's lands were destroy .

Lady Mags could only hope .... again ... he had survive the assaults and that he would understand the dilemma in which she had struggles **

Dogma
05-22-2010, 11:47
**As she was still kneel waiting for Mr President pardon , Onyxia her Red Dragon spoke using mind link to inform Lady Mags of orders sent by Lord totte , leader of ROTN Nation

ROTN Nation have declare war , you are requested to attend the ROTN Commanding tent

**Still facing the ground since so many hours or was it days waiting for Mr President reply , her knees badly hurting , Lady Mags raise and bowing she spoke **

Your heart must be truely hurt for you to make me wait for so long for an answer ...

I must depart Mr President but know that i will come back and hope for your pardon

I am still waiting for Mr President absolution for my past actions against him :blink:

Going bad for me !!!!

**Orders were orders and she could not let down ROTN mates , neither ICN and USA Nations .

As the last squadrons of jets returned , she knew Mr President's lands were destroy .

Lady Mags could only hope .... again ... he had survive the assaults and that he would understand the dilemma in which she had struggles **

But, the Evil Lord Dogma cared not of the carnage that may be caused by letting loose the dogs of war. Even aas the Honorable Mr President has been a long time ally and confidant, when the time came to make a decisive blow, he felled the Mighty Mr P without a moments hesitation.

:P

Mr President
05-22-2010, 12:49

old man? I compliment your nation and you call me an old man?? :( Actually I made quite a few of them. Only the last couple of days are the ones i missed.. Those ones were held during the times i was at work. :(

Going bad for me !!!!

Lady Mags I feel it is time you free yourself from the burdens of following orders. You have shown yourself to be a true soldier on the battlefield and my respect for you grows each day. When given an order one must follow even if they feel hesitant, as the leader who issues the order is wiser and chooses the course that must be taken.

But, the Evil Lord Dogma cared not of the carnage that may be caused by letting loose the dogs of war. Even aas the Honorable Mr President has been a long time ally and confidant, when the time came to make a decisive blow, he felled the Mighty Mr P without a moments hesitation.

:P

I would expect nothing less.. In fact if you refused the order to take my state I would have been disappointed in you.

Mr President
05-22-2010, 12:51
way to kill the thread with logic and cool-headedness Mr. P

lol.. sorry.. even as much as I enjoy the hostile environment of the wars and relations section, i just want everyone to have some fun.

Max Logan
05-22-2010, 12:55
lol.. sorry.. even as much as I enjoy the hostile environment of the wars and relations section, i just want everyone to have some fun.

Every time you die, is a little fun for us :p

totte
05-22-2010, 15:54
old man? I compliment your nation and you call me an old man?? :( Actually I made quite a few of them. Only the last couple of days are the ones i missed.. Those ones were held during the times i was at work. :(

Lady Mags I feel it is time you free yourself from the burdens of following orders. You have shown yourself to be a true soldier on the battlefield and my respect for you grows each day. When given an order one must follow even if they feel hesitant, as the leader who issues the order is wiser and chooses the course that must be taken.

I would expect nothing less.. In fact if you refused the order to take my state I would have been disappointed in you.

apologises for giveing the order to have mr p dispatched to the promised lands :P

Missionary
05-22-2010, 21:09

haha be more active, how do you teach that? hmm dnt have a job, social life, girlfriend. this maybe all things you lack but how can you be taugh to be active?

same story, different set.

When LoR gets gangbanged its ok.

LoR or WLF war a nation smaller than them its a tragedy, gotta love NW's mentality.

any who, we all know ali is going to get stark raving mad, and will war you guys all this summer and you will all complain and whine on why you can't net and threaten to quit.

you have regularly complanined about NW not doing anything about not warring you punks from the start of the set when you say your going to war. now several nations do you decide to ***** about it? hahahaha

read to like page 15 maybe, got bored. LoR deserve a good *** kicking. thinking they can pick on a new nation with a new leader and alot of new members in it and think the community wont get pissed off? im really surprised about the amount of nation support ICN have recieved and really think its great. n LoR havent called anyone else in cos they dont have any friends left, your time in this game is up **** off!!!

Mhaphew
05-22-2010, 23:42
haha be more active, how do you teach that? hmm dnt have a job, social life, girlfriend. this maybe all things you lack but how can you be taugh to be active?

I have a job, I have a social life, I have a wife.

What else you gonna say?

Mhaphew
05-22-2010, 23:47

Bollocks.

Your effective defense failed as I killed you ::oops:

Mhaphew
05-22-2010, 23:49

Actually Mr. P, Kanny, and I ( i think it was us three) took out a state, and we couldn't have done it without Mr. P cause he was the only one besides ourselves who was on during that warchat !

Devil
05-23-2010, 02:57
LoR havent called anyone else in cos they dont have any friends left, your time in this game is up **** off!!!

are you sure about that? or are you just talking out your arse for the sake of talking again?

Max Logan
05-23-2010, 04:42
LoR havent called anyone else in cos they dont have any friends left, your time in this game is up **** off!!!

I call Devil a friend
And I`d be glad to help him and LoR

your point is blown

it`s just a set where Total NW record is so close, so ABT has my state. Else I`d get BeeNo and Xav to tag jump :laugh:

Missionary
05-23-2010, 08:12
I call Devil a friend
And I`d be glad to help him and LoR

your point is blown

it`s just a set where Total NW record is so close, so ABT has my state. Else I`d get BeeNo and Xav to tag jump :laugh:

i was meaning nations not individuals. plus i spoke to a few people in ABT and they wernt happy n im sure beeno would have joined in on LoR's side.

I have a job, I have a social life, I have a wife.

What else you gonna say?

ummm nothing. some people prioritise other things over this game and see playin as something to when when they have a spare few mins. they dont want to spend more time playin they wont, nothing you can do about that. so teachin people to be more active is not easy, if possible.

see devil if you had friends you would have called them in, all thats left is JA, Horde, SKY maybe WLF. none of them helped you, so how is that talking out of my arse? 3 nations were at war with you at once, with you sayin the about the lack of activity your getting warring from your members, if you could you sure as hell would have brought another nation in. which begs the question, where are your friends?

blaa
05-23-2010, 09:02
sky would have helped to war LoR for sure ;). Dunno why we didnt. Probably for the sake of future rounds.

Soviet Russia
05-23-2010, 09:17
i was meaning nations not individuals. plus i spoke to a few people in ABT and they wernt happy n im sure beeno would have joined in on LoR's side.

ummm nothing. some people prioritise other things over this game and see playin as something to when when they have a spare few mins. they dont want to spend more time playin they wont, nothing you can do about that. so teachin people to be more active is not easy, if possible.

see devil if you had friends you would have called them in, all thats left is JA, Horde, SKY maybe WLF. none of them helped you, so how is that talking out of my arse? 3 nations were at war with you at once, with you sayin the about the lack of activity your getting warring from your members, if you could you sure as hell would have brought another nation in. which begs the question, where are your friends?

I do not think so. I do not think that USA, ROTN and ICN love eachother. LoR was too strong for ICN and USA & ROTN jumped in to keep the balance. Anyway, that always happen, remember, last set it was WLF vs HORDE and turned into WLF vs HORDE+ROTN

I believe in Devil on that he did not seek for allies.

Devil
05-23-2010, 11:21
if you could you sure as hell would have brought another nation in. which begs the question, where are your friends?

just shows again how ignorant you are :)

Dogma
05-23-2010, 11:41
For the record, We didn't ask anyone to join in to help us either.

Xavior
05-23-2010, 17:00

Yes, there was a discussion, as a nation, if we wanted to help LoR. Unfortunately we're holding down ranks 1-2 and Max Logan being in first place won't ever happen again, so... ;)

Missionary
05-23-2010, 17:15
just shows again how ignorant you are :)

you had allies regularly jump in on fights you have started when help was not needed so many, now when you could actually do with a hand you say you didnt ask for help from your "allies"? better to be ignorant than naive pal ;)

@ xaviour, yeh i know. n beeno had better beat max otherwise that is just embarressing for the game as a whole hehe