PDA

View Full Version : I hate Polotics

DreamEvil
10-01-2008, 00:56
What do you think?

700B bail out plan for noobs on wall street?

Or

The new plan 2 ppl had to moderate it and will cost tax payers $0?

If you have a opinion go for it. Personally I think its major bull **** for the 700B plan to be approved by congress for the fact they foreclose on millions of people.. now they take the loses cause they pretty much tricked them into paying **** they couldn't pay.. so now they want YOU to pay them 700B to fix their mistakes? Bull ****, now they know how it feels and can go ****ing jump off a cliff bank rupt like many American citizens have.

Disorder
10-01-2008, 03:15
Im leaning twords letting them handle their own affairs... it is their fault that they are in the mess they are in... they should not have been competing on whom can loan to the most different people.

piraco
10-01-2008, 11:03
agree, the 700 bil is just going to turn america into a planified economy aka (ex- URSS)

Cape
10-01-2008, 20:17
Understand this, right now companies can't find credit lenders, this means big companies like AT&T and 3M are running from day to day when usually they have enough lenders to run 30 plus days. Most companies have to pay for things like salaries and pensions and health care on credit until they can pay for them later, with the credit market as it is these companies, almost all companies face bankruptcy at the worst, not being able to pay employees in a timely manor at least.

jasonlfunk
10-01-2008, 22:44
Understand this, right now companies can't find credit lenders, this means big companies like AT&T and 3M are running from day to day when usually they have enough lenders to run 30 plus days. Most companies have to pay for things like salaries and pensions and health care on credit until they can pay for them later, with the credit market as it is these companies, almost all companies face bankruptcy at the worst, not being able to pay employees in a timely manor at least.

With debt comes risk, inherently - anyone who has debt right now is feeling the burn and it is nobodies fault but their own.

What ever happened to saving up money to buy something?

-Z-
10-02-2008, 00:34
exactly

I am in alot of debt, (and im not sure what burn u speak of? its just as ****ty as it has been since i got my debt, no better no worse)

and I learned that it is never wise to live your life in the red.

living in the future (on credit) is ridiculas

Z

jasonlfunk
10-02-2008, 10:39
and our government wants to take more debt to fix the problem? duh.

-Z-
10-02-2008, 18:03
and our government wants to take more debt to fix the problem? duh.

i know... its so lame.

they just wanna put a huge band aid on a hole in the gut, and keep on running.

Z