PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Had Surgery Again.

Rassputtin
10-02-2008, 18:28
In yet another misguided decision by one Michael Jackson he decided to go under the knife again, to make some improvements to his appearance.

After hearing the news, Oprah contacted him and he granted her a short interview.

Oprah - Good evening Michael

Michael - Uh, good evening Oprah

Oprah - So what made you decide to get more surgery, that is, what were you trying to fix, was there something about your face you didnt like?

Michael - Well.... uh, Oprah, I just thought, that, with all the lies being told about me over the years, that maybe I could show a new face to the public. Maybe they could see the real me.

Oprah - Michael, the allegations against you were pretty strong. You think that surgery on your face will make the public see you in a different light.

Michael - Once the public see's me now, children and adults of all ages will be forced to see the truth. The true Michael Jackson. This surgery will be the last, and I don't think any one.... ch....will be....il.....able to....dr....refute that.......en....... I am a better looking man now. A man who is incapable of doing the horrid things I've been acused of.

Oprah - Ok michael well when will you take blanket off your head and remove the towel?

Michael - I'll show you now oprah, let me just, lay blanket down, and remove this towel.................... there oprah what do you think of that.

Oprah - Oh my god Michael,...........

Michael - Excellent isn't it

Oprah - ....................ahhhmmmrph (clears throat)

Michael - Your speechless oprah, the whole world will be.

Oprah - Tell me about the chin Michael,

Michael - Everyone loves Leno, I mean most adults love Leno, so How could they not love... trust me....

Oprah - ok Michael thats interesting, what about the lips then Michael.

Michael - oh the lips are almost the best part. See its almost a permanant smile, I call it my Ledger smile, the younger crowds loved him, so how could they not love me oprah.

Oprah - Ok, Michael well what about the eye, I see you've only one eye re-done.

Michael - Well, do you remember the movie Goonies, oprah, do you remember LA! His eye looked like that oprah, and all the children loved him. Sure they were scared of the monster at first, but then they climbed all over him oprah. Thats what I was going for with my eye.

Oprah - Michael, you got your eye done so children would climb all over you and find love in the monster that you are.

Michael - Thats not how I said it, Screw you oprah, leave, its time for blanket to suckle.

Mhaphew
10-02-2008, 18:35
that was kinda funny...

Rassputtin
10-02-2008, 18:50
The interview is barely funny, but that pic is funny, sad thing is its not that far off from what he actually looks like.

Mhaphew
10-02-2008, 19:29
The interview is barely funny, but that pic is funny, sad thing is its not that far off from what he actually looks like.

Agreed, i always thought him and his sister look just like the apes from "Planet of the Apes"

MAGGIO
10-02-2008, 19:31
remember this jackson

Rassputtin
10-03-2008, 04:04
lmao @ maggio.

Yes I do remember that one.

FeaRLezZoN3
10-03-2008, 22:45
MJ is a legend, over 6 billion albums sold, I dont judge him for what he may have done, but he will always be the king of pop. I guess he had nothing better to do with his money than get surgery after surgery after surgery.

Hoebawt
10-03-2008, 23:14
yea that was funny i started telling my gf about it b4 i realized it was a joke... :)

MAGGIO
10-03-2008, 23:49
yea that was funny i started telling my gf about it b4 i realized it was a joke... :)

GF? Yah right!

JK, i seen the pics...she is cool