PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.01

Mr President
10-03-2008, 13:58
A new feature has been implemented today. On the scores charts, any member who joined the game within the last 30 days will have a "N" show up in the "other" column.

Seeing this is new and just added, it will not take effect till the state logs back in again.

This was implemented for a few reasons. The main one being, now it's easier to tell who is new. Every new member should be given a set to learn his/her way around. if they choose to war during this time, then they are free game. There is no rule saying you can't war a new member, it's just frowned upon and i'm sure other nations may get involved to help them out.

It was also implemented so we can have a better idea on the ratio of new signup - new players.

There are other plans that are not done yet that will use this feature to help the suiciding issue..

Enjoy!

Divine Intervention
10-03-2008, 14:03
i just noticed this today. good stuff :) i just like to voice my support and say these are the kind of changes we should be focusing on. streamlining the game,
making it more attractive (the new layout,the "N" feature, the red-boxes etc) rather than trying to make big overall changes to game play that were discussed
some sets earlier on :) keep up the good work Mr P.

Crimson Shadow
10-03-2008, 22:45
Thanks Mr P, this is a very good update :)