PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Publicized Death (my issue with LP)

-Z-
10-03-2008, 18:51
My post was deleted.

I was deeply offended by L P implying that it is OK to show certain people dieing on news sites, and not OK to show others, depending on how it happens.

Loss of life is loss of life.

I believe that all life is equal, weather u are an American terrorist, or a peace loving Iraqi.

Now as the murderous among us begin to foam at the mouth, allow me this statement as well:

We have all seen Media Censorship in movies and on TV.

If someone is shot in the head, it gets a different rating that if u see an image of a bomb dropped on a city from a far.

This is because it is depicting a scene of violence. And viewers could be sensitive to this, as it is not real, just a story, it does not really happen, so we do not want anyone to feel something that they did not choose to feel.

Now, Real news is not fiction. it is reality.

weather a bomb is dropped that kills people, or people are burned alive, People die, and it has consequences.

We can not censor real news like we can censor fictional media.

If something important happens, we deserve to witness it, if we choose.

Again I must say I am deeply offended by what was said on the other thread, and for anyone who believes we all deserve the same respect when it comes to life and death, I commend you.

Z

Dogma
10-03-2008, 18:56
No one is argueing your point of being offended, but the post in question was out of line. It was modded correctly and more direct action wil be taken if that type of post is made again.

Come on Z, lets not do this.

MAGGIO
10-03-2008, 18:59
death is death...i watched all the beheading, and I have seen all kinds of stuff. Get over it.

-Z-
10-03-2008, 19:00
No one is argueing your point of being offended, but the post in question was out of line. It was modded correctly and more direct action wil be taken if that type of post is made again.

Come on Z, lets not do this.

OK.

I just wanted to make it known why I was so angry, (it was wrong for me to make threats, I apologize LP)

Z

Dogma
10-03-2008, 19:01
Thank you. Now I would actully prefer that we close this thread before this one becomes nasty, but I will leave that decision to you.

-Z-
10-03-2008, 19:41
Thank you. Now I would actully prefer that we close this thread before this one becomes nasty, but I will leave that decision to you.

Well, Do as u will.

I do not plan on making it nasty, I just hope that LP and OOga get a chance to hear my reason.

close at will.

Z

ooga booga
10-03-2008, 19:45
Deeply offended? I have been deeply offended by your candy *** for the past 3 months. I'm sure LP was offended when you THREATEND HIS FAMILY. I will never answer another one of your posts, or talk to you again. In my eyes, you no longer exist Z. I wonder if there is a "ignore" option here on the forums so I can end this once and for all.

Edit: There is one. Good. Now I can browse in peace lol

-Z-
10-03-2008, 19:49
Ooga, perhaps you could contact me on MSN about how I offended you.

I stated why I was angry.

Z