PDA

View Full Version : Bounties

jeff_capes
10-04-2008, 08:57
We will now be taking on Bounties.
If you PM me your target etc. then I will discuss with my nation on which ones we will be taking as we may not be able to take them all on. But we will try our best. :dblthumbup:

CommunistCapitalism
10-05-2008, 12:07
i'd hate to find out you were behind anton getting suicided

Disorder
10-05-2008, 13:02
i'd hate to find out you were behind anton getting suicided

Bounty Hunting cannot be mistaken for suiciding!

jeff_capes
10-05-2008, 15:49
Bounty Hunting cannot be mistaken for suiciding!

Quite right, we will not hide when we claim a bounty, for us its a job and we will be getting paid. We will want everyone to know this! :thumbup: :p

Green
10-05-2008, 16:41
I'm currently in 80th or so place. About how much would it cost me for you to kill 1-79?

Max Logan
10-05-2008, 16:57
I wonder if this has to do with the fact I`m not in a large nation this set! lol
Last set they turned off the bounty! lol

CommunistCapitalism
10-05-2008, 18:00
my apologies, i was unsure of what the topic at hand was

MAGGIO
10-05-2008, 18:37
bounties are dangerous for the community IMO, I guess we will see how this plays out.

jeff_capes
10-08-2008, 10:29
Any more bounties to come in. PM me if you got a question or a bounty.

Dogma
10-08-2008, 12:02
Bounties ARE suiciding. There is no way around that fact.

Cemetary
10-08-2008, 12:08

well if someone places a bounty on an entire nation, say, 50m for the death of the SLOB nation, i dont think that could be considered suiciding since it would end up a nation v nation war where one side is getting paid for its trouble

however, i do agree with you that a one man bounty would be suiciding in most cases since if a wlf player had a bounty on his head and died, all of BH would die in return

Disorder
10-08-2008, 22:21

Bounties are not Suiciding... please support your theory with better info Dogma.

Dogma
10-08-2008, 22:31
Going into a nation killing one state for some other pansy that can't fight his own battles is basically BH suicideing a state for money as the nation involved would without a doubt kill all of BH and then hunt their restarts. you explain how it isn't suicide as BH would survive all of 1 maybe 3 days if they killed for a bounty. You prove your point that it isn't.

Green
10-08-2008, 23:36
Bounties are not Suiciding

Please support your theory with better info.

E>

Disorder
10-09-2008, 00:10
Suiciding is getting mad at someone, hiding and killing off the top states because they can not play at their level. Bounty hunting is not designed to take someone from a potential top spot and ruin their set as suiciding is.

So, if you, Dogma, want to threaten to hunt me or anyone else in our nation down for set after set for trying to add a new strategy and chapter of entertainment to the game. Make it so. This is strickly a new strategy that we are exploring.

Now lets not cry about it. Your threats will not influence me, not even a little bit.

Max Logan
10-09-2008, 01:12
Suiciding is getting mad at someone, hiding and killing off the top states because they can not play at their level. Bounty hunting is not designed to take someone from a potential top spot and ruin their set as suiciding is.

So, if you, Dogma, want to threaten to hunt me or anyone else in our nation down for set after set for trying to add a new strategy and chapter of entertainment to the game. Make it so. This is strickly a new strategy that we are exploring.

Now lets not cry about it. Your threats will not influence me, not even a little bit.

it`s suicide

The Legend
10-09-2008, 01:45
It's suiciding, without even the satisfaction of a grudge.

Green
10-09-2008, 02:03

Bounty hunting is getting mad at someone, hiding and paying someone to kill off the top states because they can not play at their level.

Wait, what was the definition of suiciding?

:P

Max Logan
10-09-2008, 05:17
Look at #108

BH is already trying to provoke! ;) Legit reasons lol

Dogma
10-09-2008, 10:45
It isn't a new strategy, it is only trying to make suiciding legal acceptable

MAGGIO
10-09-2008, 11:04
If you wuold like to contribute your definition of suicide please do so here
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3565

We need to form a definition of suicide before go around calling things suicide.

Bounties may or may not be suicide.

jeff_capes
10-09-2008, 11:49
Look at #108

BH is already trying to provoke! ;) Legit reasons lol

Who is #108 :laugh:
I am speaking to the nation leader about this. :thumbup:

Max Logan
10-09-2008, 13:31
Who is #108 :laugh:
I am speaking to the nation leader about this. :thumbup:

Are you dumb? :blink:

Silver A Hiding State(#108) Co-Leader

The Legend
10-09-2008, 19:10
If you wuold like to contribute your definition of suicide please do so here
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3565

We need to form a definition of suicide before go around calling things suicide.

Bounties may or may not be suicide.

There is zero in-game benefit to them. They are either warring for no reason, or they are suiciding, depending on the size of the nation they attack.

jeff_capes
10-10-2008, 05:22
Are you dumb? :blink:

Silver A Hiding State(#108) Co-Leader

Max see that little smilie face after it means it was a joke. lol

But I don't spout comments about you when I don't read things correctly. lol

Max Logan
10-10-2008, 07:55
Max see that little smilie face after it means it was a joke. lol

But I don't spout comments about you when I don't read things correctly. lol

what I meant, you could mail me, fool

MAGGIO
10-10-2008, 08:38
its like second hand suiciding.

here is one. I hvae the money, they have the state, together we are going to suicide someone. So its still two players killing someone for reasons other than anything honorable.

jeff_capes
10-10-2008, 08:57
what I meant, you could mail me, fool

lol ok lets all calm down lol
I haven't long added you on MSN, we can do a bit of bonding on there when we are next on. :P

FeaRLezZoN3
10-10-2008, 16:46
I dont really see the point, you kill one guy for money, and then your whole nation dies, so all that for nothing?:confused:

-Z-
10-13-2008, 04:50
the motive is different from suicide.

however the purchasers motive could be sinister.

There is nothing we can do to stop a bounty hunter...

We can only act on it ingame.

Suicideing is 1 thing, this is another, We can not begin to call everything suicideing, if we are dealing with it in a certain way.

Z

jeff_capes
10-13-2008, 05:48
the motive is different from suicide.

however the purchasers motive could be sinister.

There is nothing we can do to stop a bounty hunter...

We can only act on it ingame.

Suicideing is 1 thing, this is another, We can not begin to call everything suicideing, if we are dealing with it in a certain way.

Z

Thanks Z

BeeNo
10-15-2008, 14:06
i'm more curious to see what kind of payments their looking for, we talking mail me some cold hard $$$?

join my nation for the next 2 sets?

your state owes me a favour that i can call in at any time?

a date w/ Oooga's mom? wut?

ooga booga
10-15-2008, 16:06
i'm more curious to see what kind of payments their looking for, we talking mail me some cold hard $$$?

A date with my mom? Who the heck are you?? I've never even heard of you, lol

MAGGIO
10-15-2008, 16:18

good to see you posting and hope to read more.... Chill out Ooga...he may have been complimenting your mom.

Topic: what are some of the prices you are accepting? Dont tell me it depends, throw a range out there.

ooga booga
10-15-2008, 16:24
good to see you posting and hope to read more.... Chill out Ooga...he may have been complimenting your mom.

Topic: what are some of the prices you are accepting? Dont tell me it depends, throw a range out there.

Chill out? Some random guy I've never heard of is talking about my mom. Don't people know not to bash people's mothers? What if my mom was dead? I know several friends who lost their mothers at a young age. He doesn't know me, I could take a huge offense to that. :thumbdown:

Green
10-15-2008, 16:43
I could take a huge offense to that.

I take offense from you display pic.

:blushing:

MAGGIO
10-15-2008, 17:03
dont try to act hard Ooga...if anyone vet said it you would laugh...let this one slide...It could have been a compliment just as much as it could have been an insult. He was just trying to break the ice and be funny. You gonna scar him off on his second post?

FYI Beeno we dont talk about mothers here, I am sure you were just kidding.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2008, 17:14
FYI BeeNo is a vet. a DaK and xELDx + E (i think?) player in the past.

Max Logan
10-15-2008, 17:34

BeeNo!!! :scared:

Welcome back ;)

ooga booga
10-15-2008, 18:16
dont try to act hard Ooga...if anyone vet said it you would laugh...let this one slide...It could have been a compliment just as much as it could have been an insult. He was just trying to break the ice and be funny. You gonna scar him off on his second post?

FYI Beeno we dont talk about mothers here, I am sure you were just kidding.

If it's someone I know, I don't take it as an insult. But if it's some random guy I never talked to and have no clue who he is and have never heard of him, then what is he got talking about me or my mom for? :blink: If I scare him off good riddens. Shouldn't of been talking about my momma then. ;):laugh:

jeff_capes
10-15-2008, 18:25
You can offer a price straight away, but prices are discussed with my members when we have a target. Each target is looked at differently, so say ooga would be more expensive than just a member of another nation that isn't very active. Just an example.
Its all done on forum credits the virtual cash. Unless you haven't got any then send me some cash if you wish, lol.
A minimum is at least 1mil for each member that takes part in the bounty, so if 4 attack and kill thats 4 mil. And like I said thats a minimum and would be for a nobody, or someone we don't like either ;) :D

BeeNo
10-16-2008, 21:23
BeeNo!!! :scared:

Welcome back ;)

glad to see someone remembers me. :thumbup: rep for max

and for all you other people :cursing::chair:

Divine Intervention
10-16-2008, 21:24

pfft i remembered you. i was the one who spent ages PMing Mr P about your account problems (not to mention defending you vs Ooga) :laugh:

BeeNo
10-16-2008, 21:25
pfft i remembered you. i was the one who spent ages PMing Mr P about your account problems (not to mention defending you vs Ooga) :laugh:

:blush: well then props to you too

Divine Intervention
10-16-2008, 21:27
but...but...no rep :crying:?

BeeNo
10-16-2008, 21:34
"you must spread some more rep around before giving it to divine intervention again"

i was trying to find the post, it was in EE vs slob somewhere but now thats 20 pages.

Divine Intervention
10-16-2008, 21:36
aaah yeah, my post regarding the "EE and LoR - the Art of War" post :P

Max Logan
10-17-2008, 01:08

BN!

A girls car register number had those letters in it :P

ooga booga
10-17-2008, 14:13
BeeNo were you in E with me or something back in WoW? It seems like you know me but I don't know you. :(

BeeNo
10-20-2008, 12:13
i still got your MSN i believe. i'll give you a bump next time i catch ya on.