PDA

View Full Version : Coward Show YOURSELF SO WE CAN KILL YOU!!!!!

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 02:49
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 30 Land 19:41:03-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 30 Land 19:41:00-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 32 Land 19:40:07-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 31 Land 19:40:05-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 23 Land 19:40:04-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 27 Land 19:40:02-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 21 Land 19:40:00-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 24 Land 19:39:58-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 26 Land 19:39:56-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 26 Land 19:39:54-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 31 Land 19:39:52-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 31 Land 19:39:50-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 24 Land 19:39:48-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 19 Land 19:39:46-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 23 Land 19:39:44-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 19 Land 19:39:42-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 19 Land 19:39:40-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 19 Land 19:39:38-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 28 Land 19:39:36-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 29 Land 19:39:33-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 25 Land 19:39:31-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 28 Land 19:39:29-2008/10/04
AR afa(#264) With Pride We lead(#172)[LoR] 31 Land 19:39:15-2008/10/04

Show yourself Coward.

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 02:53
I will just wait for the next suicide that hits our top state i guess.

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 03:29
Still don't knwo why their rights are protected.

Last set we lost Devil to suiciders. and their actions?

and yet we still don't learn from that mistake just ignore it till it comes up here again. Suicdes happen again while we talk of ways to prevent it their just a simple way.

Re-enstate the damage done. Also leave control to Prez. Just thats it. Simple. no suicders deserve their rights.

It's truely a simple solution in which we don't need to give suiciders any right. what so ever.

Hoebawt
10-05-2008, 04:11
so you dont deserve ur rights?

How many members has NW lost to ur actions?

I dont condone these actions and the suiciders should and will be brought to justice!!!

FeaRLezZoN3
10-05-2008, 04:25
lol got pwned?:blink:

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 04:34
so you dont deserve ur rights?

How many members has NW lost to ur actions?

I dont condone these actions and the suiciders should and will be brought to justice!!!

They deserve rights to privacy? cause those are the rights i was talking about. Then you say I don't condone these suiciding?

Kinda of Hypocritical.

Also, last set I "suicided" in the term that, I wanted to show how it feels. How it feels. So that it could be banned. Because to me repeat me it seemed that suiciding LoR was ok by the person i targetted. Must of been misinterpretation on my part, but that was what i was saying.

I believe Suiciders having rights of privacy, as being stupid. But i don't know how you then come out saying I dont condone it and justice will be done? LoL want to tell me what justice will be done? Nothing is being done atm.

IF a suicider suicides, reveal his identity and destroy what he so passionately tried to do. IF that means he blew up buildings restore those buildings and Reveal the identity to the suicider. THATS HOW JUSTICE CAN BE DONE.

Xavior
10-05-2008, 04:35
Coming from a former suicider, thats a stretch.

Hoebawt
10-05-2008, 04:46
They deserve rights to privacy? cause those are the rights i was talking about. Then you say I don't condone these suiciding?

Kinda of Hypocritical.

Also, last set I "suicided" in the term that, I wanted to show how it feels. How it feels. So that it could be banned. Because to me repeat me it seemed that suiciding LoR was ok by the person i targetted. Must of been misinterpretation on my part, but that was what i was saying.

I believe Suiciders having rights of privacy, as being stupid. But i don't know how you then come out saying I dont condone it and justice will be done? LoL want to tell me what justice will be done? Nothing is being done atm.

IF a suicider suicides, reveal his identity and destroy what he so passionately tried to do. IF that means he blew up buildings restore those buildings and Reveal the identity to the suicider. THATS HOW JUSTICE CAN BE DONE.

Hypocritical. are u serious.... They have the same rights as the guy next to them just trying to net....

You wanted to show how it feels? no u were just being a **** and ended up getting the **** end of the stick which lead u to preach all this BS about u changing and crap.....

Why should the state be reinstaed now that it is a LOR state getting suiciced? **** that u deserve it and i hope u kill them just like we had to kill all of LOR last set to prove a point.....

u can try to change all u want and i hope u do.... but alot of ppl still dotn like LOR I dont think its the right move but thats what they feel they have to do to ge teven for all the times u ruined their states

DBozMen
10-05-2008, 06:06
Last set we lost Devil to suiciders. and their actions?

ehhhh, you and Devil suicided on me.... so where is this coming from?

Because that was the whole reason why we warred LOR.

Divine Intervention
10-05-2008, 06:49
rollbacks. introduce them.

Cemetary
10-05-2008, 08:52

Kinda of Hypocritical.

i guess it could be also argued that cheaters dont deserve any privacy...

::LD::GrimReapr
10-05-2008, 09:08
We all know I dont condone suicide and I'm not sure where yoour coming from Cem because if someone is declared a cheater they are shown in the forums in pink and announced in game that they were declared a cheater.

Suicide and aggressive spy ops are 2 different things aggressive spy ops you dont have a clue as to who done them unless you have spies. suiciders have their state number and name shown to you in game in which case you can kill them.

I am sorry to hear what happened Kenshin for GRIM has allready been touched by the suiciding this set and we dont have nearly as much bad press as LOR has so I know where you are coming from. Kenshin dont stoop to the levels of the suicider stick to your post of wanting to change and hopefully this wont happen again.

MAGGIO
10-05-2008, 10:15
I say shut Kenshin... Karma is a Biatch!

CommunistCapitalism
10-05-2008, 11:43
i think something should be done, anton is trying to turn the page, but everyone else seems reluctant to do so :closedeyes:. I think its time that there are some special guidlines about suiciders that need to be made for the first 5-7 days while the set is started.

Hoebawt
10-05-2008, 13:25
Suiciding is part of the game and will always be part of the game..... it shouldnt be changed and NO ONE SHOULD BE ROLLED BACK.....

MAGGIO
10-05-2008, 13:34
change the way you play, and they may not kill you, or your members, im guessing. If they know you and they dont like you, then guess what is oging to happen to you.

I dont condone suiciding, but I also dont condone the way some play the game as leaders and nations. You can never leave the past completely behind you can you?

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 15:38
i guess it could be also argued that cheaters dont deserve any privacy...

lol im already known as a cheater already? Do i have any privacy atm lol? my name is pink lmao. my name ingame is the same.

I don't know what that was suppose to be, if it was meant to mean that i am contradictory. then it still doesn't make sense

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 15:40
change the way you play, and they may not kill you, or your members, im guessing. If they know you and they dont like you, then guess what is oging to happen to you.

I dont condone suiciding, but I also dont condone the way some play the game as leaders and nations. You can never leave the past completely behind you can you?

Hey maggio i don't like the way you play maybe some day i shall kill you.

And if you support suiciding maybe you shouldn't say i don't condone it cause thats exactly what you are doing lmao. even a retard could tell your condoning it, as your saying their is some reason, reason means they can be understood, and there is understanding. hell i wouldn't be surprise if the old USSR leader is the suicider.

ooga booga
10-05-2008, 15:44
Hey maggio i don't like the way you play maybe some day i shall kill you.

And if you support suiciding maybe you shouldn't say i don't condone it cause thats exactly what you are doing lmao. even a retard could tell your condoning it, as your saying their is some reason, reason means they can be understood, and there is understanding. hell i wouldn't be surprise if the old USSR leader is the suicider.

Statements like this show that you are still ignorant. You need to learn when to bite your tongue, or the community will believe you are acting the same and not attempting to change like you claim to be. Kill the suicider in the game. If he is in a 2 man nation or whatever, kill his partner too. Suiciders aren't going to show themselves on the forums most likely, thus this thread is kinda pointless.

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 15:47
Hypocritical. are u serious.... They have the same rights as the guy next to them just trying to net....

You wanted to show how it feels? no u were just being a **** and ended up getting the **** end of the stick which lead u to preach all this BS about u changing and crap.....

Why should the state be reinstaed now that it is a LOR state getting suiciced? **** that u deserve it and i hope u kill them just like we had to kill all of LOR last set to prove a point.....

u can try to change all u want and i hope u do.... but alot of ppl still dotn like LOR I dont think its the right move but thats what they feel they have to do to ge teven for all the times u ruined their states

Trust me my friend hoe. Their are enough veteran players in this game that i have under control to prevent them from suiciding. And if this gets blown out of proportion. Everyone in this forum will be at the point of being suicided. And i am so close to just saying **** it and guys suicide them they deserve it. Because everyone seems to justify the actions of suiciders.

Also i stated my hatred for Suciding actions in GRIM post.

Maybe after let loose my mems who always feel persecuted, regardless of the past wars and actions. THIS WAS THE SET TO LET IT ALL DOWN FOR CHANGE.

So maybe what you guys are saying is if you can't reach LOR head on use gureilla warfare/ suiciding.

Maybe i should tell some old buddies hey don't tag in LoR have different name and affilation and suicide who ever i want. :)

Choice is yours, Something happens to suiciding or i see it as condoning it, if it is condoned i will no longer complain. But def. others will.

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 15:48
Statements like this show that you are still ignorant. You need to learn when to bite your tongue, or the community will believe you are acting the same and not attempting to change like you claim to be. Kill the suicider in the game. If he is in a 2 man nation or whatever, kill his partner too. Suiciders aren't going to show themselves on the forums most likely, thus this thread is kinda pointless.

LOL i haven't even touched maggio's state in the longest time. He has posted so many hate comments towards me that i should.

My post their was meant to show the mentality that Maggio supports.

I would quit this game and destroy LOR and make sure no player played if i had the mentality maggio did.

Morph
10-05-2008, 16:28
Trust me my friend hoe. Their are enough veteran players in this game that i have under control to prevent them from suiciding. And if this gets blown out of proportion. Everyone in this forum will be at the point of being suicided. And i am so close to just saying **** it and guys suicide them they deserve it. Because everyone seems to justify the actions of suiciders.

Maybe after let loose my mems who always feel persecuted, regardless of the past wars and actions. THIS WAS THE SET TO LET IT ALL DOWN FOR CHANGE.

So maybe what you guys are saying is if you can't reach LOR head on use gureilla warfare/ suiciding.

Maybe i should tell some old buddies hey don't tag in LoR have different name and affilation and suicide who ever i want. :)

Choice is yours, Something happens to suiciding or i see it as condoning it, if it is condoned i will no longer complain. But def. others will.

so far for your bull**** talk about how you and LoR would change :closedeyes:

MAGGIO
10-05-2008, 17:42
how about I say this then.

I dont condone suiciding, and until a game feature can be implimented that would not give anyone or any nation an advantage, I dont thing anything should be done, including roll backs. I could name several reasons why not according to the different suggestions put forth to prevent suiciders.

I on the other hand can see clearly why a player like you or a nation, or nation's members of LOR would be suicided on time and time again.

I think LOR should disband, and I do think your actions are not in the interests of the community in several caasses

10-05-2008, 17:52
What about GRIM's actions Maggio we have done nothing to be suicided on but yet 2 sets in a row now we have been hit by suiciders.

MAGGIO
10-05-2008, 18:35
What about GRIM's actions Maggio we have done nothing to be suicided on but yet 2 sets in a row now we have been hit by suiciders.

Like I just said.

1. about the game features

2. I simply would expect it to happen to LOR or Ali in specific.

Suiciders suck, and apparently especially in GRIM's situation.

I dont like them, I just understand SOME of them.

Understanding is not condoning or supporting.

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 19:09
so far for your bull**** talk about how you and LoR would change :closedeyes:

For your last statement to even be remotely true something had to of happen action wise for my words of change to not be true.

We aren't warring anyone. Nor plan to. Maybe you couldn't get the drift of my examples mixed with sarcasm.

kenshin44
10-05-2008, 19:10
ALSO i have sent a message to all nation Leaders. So Far we have came to a really good option given by Dboz. it will be up tomoz, after the remainder of Leaders reply back

Dogma
10-05-2008, 19:48
I find the irony f your ingame message to nation leaders to be wuite entertaining. if I remember correctly, you personally carried out several of these in thebeginning sets of NW and when it was brought up, I distictly remember it being said by LoR member that suicideing is a legitimate strategy. Wat has brought the change of heart? Is it because maybe some of the ppl that you have inflicted the same damage on are exacting their revenge? Somethin needs to be done and it has been discussed inmany threads about it and the community as a whole has voted numerous times to leave it alone. I just don't see why now it is such a big deal.

I hate to sound cliche` but as ye reap so shall ye sow, seems to fit.

I know thatlor has said they are changing their ways of doing things,but it is after a long history of perpetrating the same type of tactics against your enemies.

I do think it deserves some discussion but amopng the dev team first.

kingmyth
10-06-2008, 00:14
There seems to be some thread about this every set, i wouldn't usually post anything but this is getting ridiculous. Suiciding is part of the game it will always be part of the game so get used to it. What is this bull **** about rollbacks the only roll backs ive ever experienced was when something happened with the server, not because someone didn't like what happened to them.
I do sympathize with you on the fact that hours of your hard work down the drain but given that what was the point of posting it on the forums?, you pretty much just gave the suicider a green light to do this again and again by showing that it got to you

MAGGIO
10-06-2008, 00:29
the absolute trophy for the suicider is to have something posted about his work on the forums...

Hoebawt
10-06-2008, 00:39

Go ahead and let loose ur members..... u guys will suffer the same fate u did last set...... u Preached so much about changing that it is just sick..... ur so quick to say that u will suicided in return that wat u said about change is bs... U see as it condoning I and WE see it as LOR hasnt changed... and that u have to be put down once again......

Divine Intervention
10-06-2008, 08:08
more cowards. more suicides. this time on my guys. *sigh*

Missionary
10-06-2008, 08:54
i dont see why anyone would want to him anyone in your nation......well other than you :P

MAGGIO
10-06-2008, 10:22
What is a suicide?

I mean it was 23 AR...the state did not die. It was a few dozen AR...is that really a suicide. Did it ruin that persons chances of a decent score?

You could expand for 20 turns and get it all back most likely...

I mean come on...it happens...can we just move on...

DBozMen
10-06-2008, 11:04
more cowards. more suicides. this time on my guys. *sigh*

WLF applogizes for this, until now it's stil unknown how he got or new password :cursing:.

But i think the suicider is one of the guys that attacked GRIM earlier.

MAGGIO
10-06-2008, 11:29
There is some guy, or even a few guys reading this thread laughing there arses off...

jameswheel
10-06-2008, 11:59
So when does my state get rolled back to its prestine condition?

ooga booga
10-06-2008, 12:30
I find the irony f your ingame message to nation leaders to be wuite entertaining. if I remember correctly, you personally carried out several of these in thebeginning sets of NW and when it was brought up, I distictly remember it being said by LoR member that suicideing is a legitimate strategy. Wat has brought the change of heart? Is it because maybe some of the ppl that you have inflicted the same damage on are exacting their revenge? Somethin needs to be done and it has been discussed inmany threads about it and the community as a whole has voted numerous times to leave it alone. I just don't see why now it is such a big deal.

I hate to sound cliche` but as ye reap so shall ye sow, seems to fit.

I know thatlor has said they are changing their ways of doing things,but it is after a long history of perpetrating the same type of tactics against your enemies.

I do think it deserves some discussion but amopng the dev team first.

lol isn't it ironic? Because looking at his own suggestions Ali himself would have that 'S' by his name for the next 2 sets since he suicided Dboz last set.

Ali, people don't condone the suiciding, they merely understand why LoR might get hit by them. As for GRIM, and WAL, I don't know why suiciders would pick them. But Ali running your mouth off in the forums and making threats institutes that you are not changing your ways. You're giving all the people that doubted you the right to say "I told you so." You have already been labeled a cheater and a suicider in this game. Making threatening statements, believe it or not, is not going to help your cause. (shocking I know) :blink:

Vaim
10-06-2008, 13:14
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack
A suicide attack is an attack upon a target, in which an attacker intends to kill others and/or cause great damage, knowing that he or she will either certainly or most likely die in the process.

No casualties were taken by the attacking state, therefore these attacks were nothing more than lack of proper basic defenses on your part.

Max Logan
10-06-2008, 13:16
Suicide is suicide no matter who gets suicided. If Ali and Lor would be killed becouse of their previous set actions, that would be one thing, but if they get suicided, thats just bull****.

Suicided is ****ed up, no matter on whom its taken or how much it`s deserved.

10-06-2008, 13:26
No casualties were taken by the attacking state, therefore these attacks were nothing more than lack of proper basic defenses on your part.

This is is true with the exception of being suicided on when your only 50 turns oop as im pretty sure Rass was in this case.

MAGGIO
10-06-2008, 13:56
A suicide attack is an attack upon a target, in which an attacker intends to kill others and/or cause great damage, knowing that he or she will either certainly or most likely die in the process.

No death, or great damage done, so I guess the LOR attacks were not a suicide? LOL

Vaim
10-06-2008, 14:09
Since when is this game only based on hoarding a single unit with no fear of the consequences?
If you have no defense present, you are to expect a strike on your state if for no other purpose, then to make sure everyone stays on their toes and maintains a balanced army.

I agree that suiciding is bad for the game, but having no ships whatsoever is just being lazy and careless.

Divine Intervention
10-06-2008, 14:23
aren't you a clever one :closedeyes: btw when you upgrade what do you do with the unit you plan on upgrading :confused: i usually sell them so that you know, the costs are normal. but hey, im a n00b, maybe avet like you has 300k ships on hand and upgrades them just like that :closedeyes: or maybe your friends with all the other suiciders so that when you upgrade you don't have to be worried about having 0 of that unit type.

Vaim
10-06-2008, 14:29
When i upgrade, i sell most and leave a bunch, to make sure i'm not completely naked.
Then, when my main force sells, i sell the remaining in the black market instantly and upgrade.

Quite simple, really.

Divine Intervention
10-06-2008, 14:30
When i upgrade, i sell most and leave a bunch, to make sure i'm not completely naked.
Then, when my main force sells, i sell the remaining in the black market instantly and upgrade.

Quite simple, really.

oh right, coz 50k ships are going to stop a suicide :closedeyes:
tell me who you are and next time you have a netting set we
will see how you play your top state and how you upgrade :confused:

10-06-2008, 14:36
So what do you do when your 50 turns oop and get hit by someone thats got the unit you dont since your upgrading.

Guy77
10-06-2008, 15:03
So what do you do when your 50 turns oop and get hit by someone thats got the unit you dont since your upgrading.

Well according to what i have heard rass say in the past, here is how i can answer that

YOUR BEAT

not to mention if i'm coming oop i'm coming out w/ fully upgraded inf and jets using 300 turns........... not 50 and then sitting........ just my opinion

If he was "suicide" on while using turns, then he is still beat........ LOL

Missionary
10-06-2008, 15:42

that will make very little difference to a states finishing position.

"the not having units because i was upgrading" excuse is bull****. grow apair and admit you were trying to have less upkeep and food costs.

Divine Intervention
10-06-2008, 15:46

"the not having units because i was upgrading" excuse is bull****. grow apair and admit you were trying to have less upkeep and food costs.

James state had 400k or so ships yesterday i think. he sold 200k on PM then this morning sold the rest so he could upgrade. Vinnie, stop talking about things
of which you dont know.

Dogma
10-06-2008, 15:53
Well according to what i have heard rass say in the past, here is how i can answer that

YOUR BEAT

not to mention if i'm coming oop i'm coming out w/ fully upgraded inf and jets using 300 turns........... not 50 and then sitting........ just my opinion

Get back on the couch, you. :P

DBozMen
10-06-2008, 15:53
James state had 400k or so ships yesterday i think. he sold 200k on PM then this morning sold the rest so he could upgrade. Vinnie, stop talking about things
of which you dont know.

I'm sorry Anton, he must have had far less. The state in question had after the aa's just 240k ships.

the state in question also hardy had any spies. So this could mean he had help from a state with a lot of spies or james had no spies aswell. (but i can't be sure about that).

Eitherway i'm still sorry that this happend. ANd until now we are still uncertain of how he gained access to WLF.

Missionary
10-06-2008, 15:54
of which you dont know.

lol, **** you got me there. i dont know anything about it. if you had any slight intilligence you would realise that was a general statement and not directed straight at one person.

but dont you get sick of the same old bull excuse? yes he may have been and im not saying he didnt. just seems everytime this happens they use this excuse. gets old.

Divine Intervention
10-06-2008, 16:48

now that you are dead, is it considered a suicide :closedeyes:?

Guy77
10-06-2008, 18:25
shhhhhhhhhh dogma i'm trying to be semi on the couch semi not on the couch

seeing as how i am not actually playing this set, my imput is not really valid but still

Anytime any one gets "suicided' there is gonna be one of these stupid threads, and everyone bashing everyone........... so i have to just add to the drama because you'll never be able to get rid of it

Rassputtin
10-06-2008, 20:42

YOUR BEAT

Yeah guy using 300 turns to come oop instead of 50 is totally going to prevent someone from suiciding on you. It makes all the difference in the world.

I was not using turns. Yes bottom line I was beat. Be sure to let me know when you get off the couch that way I can ensure a " .......LOL" for you.

You do the math Vinnie. How many turns do you start with. Plus the turns that are distributed to you until you get 300 + 100 stocked. Then you use 199 Turns, and restock to 300 on hand with 50 stored, then use 51 more to come oop. Then stock turns again. Then your killed and turns are being distributed until you log in and see it, then you restart with 100 turns.

How many turns is that? Now tell me missing hundreds of turns doesnt affect where you finishing position is.

As far as the whole upgrading thing..... I know as far as my state that was suicided on is concerned I wasn't upgrading anything, nor did I claim to be. I was 50 turns oop and had 2k food and roughly 2 million bucks. And 100+k science on the market for max price, knowing full well it wouldn't sell for days.

No problem though, you all can talk **** on me like i should have been well defended after using 251 turns.

shhhhhhhhhh dogma i'm trying to be semi on the couch semi not on the couch

seeing as how i am not actually playing this set, my imput is not really valid but still

Anytime any one gets "suicided' there is gonna be one of these stupid threads, and everyone bashing everyone........... so i have to just add to the drama because you'll never be able to get rid of it

Where are you "not really playing at" this set?

Give me access to the Database and the game code I can get rid of suiciding, and I can get rid of 90 million infantry defeating ships too.

But that would make the game to realistic and complicated and people would be forced to carry more than infantry and would be really bad for the game if infantry couldnt fight jets, bombers and ships.

Pathetic............................

jameswheel
10-06-2008, 21:35
I would take it in stride but last set Prez made a big deal about how he was gunna roll back states and delete suiciders (or even ban I believe). But apparently that is not the case so I will let this die now.

z75
10-07-2008, 09:33
**** this thread is so hard to follow... i think i'm just too dizzy

Missionary
10-07-2008, 09:36
You do the math Vinnie. How many turns do you start with. Plus the turns that are distributed to you until you get 300 + 100 stocked. Then you use 199 Turns, and restock to 300 on hand with 50 stored, then use 51 more to come oop. Then stock turns again. Then your killed and turns are being distributed until you log in and see it, then you restart with 100 turns.

sorry, i was under the impression you were still alive. in that case surely it wasnt a suicide if you were actually killed? lol :P

ooga booga
10-07-2008, 10:27
sorry, i was under the impression you were still alive. in that case surely it wasnt a suicide if you were actually killed? lol :P

Does it matter if he died or not? Fact is he used 251 turns and was already getting hit. That's really freakin sad if you ask me. Not to mention, about 99% of the states after the first 250 turns used aren't defended on all fronts anyway. To say he should have been defended is foolish. If this was further into the set, a couple of days even, then it's his fault for not being defended. But on the 2nd day of the set when you are just getting OOP? Come on.

Guy77
10-07-2008, 10:31
hey, all is fair in love and war, and i don't believe in love

if i want to wait for a state to come oop and mess his day up, that is my business and that state is pretty beat - sad, maybe? funny - for sure!

(now i agree that when you come oop you are not going to be defended in all areas, so it is kind of a jerk move ot hit someone that early, but still, it gets the job done)

10-07-2008, 10:49
hey, all is fair in love and war, and i don't believe in love

if i want to wait for a state to come oop and mess his day up, that is my business and that state is pretty beat - sad, maybe? funny - for sure!

(now i agree that when you come oop you are not going to be defended in all areas, so it is kind of a jerk move ot hit someone that early, but still, it gets the job done)

All I can say is if you think its ok to kill someone that early your just as gay as the suiciders.

MAGGIO
10-07-2008, 12:08
not to argue, but what if.

Nation A, B, C

Nation A wants to war nation B this set. The ask nation C to soften up the new states out of OPP so that nation A can gain an advantage over nation B as far as size, and war readiness.

that is not suicide, that is strat, but is is Gangbangin? I guess the only answer to that is what is the size of the attack and what is the size of the offender, or do number of member dont count anymore, and are we just doing nation vs nation?

Holycrap do you know what i just realized? We are all bunch of diluted idiots! No matter what happens to whom ever someone will allway complain about, it or give an excuse about it. SO WHAT IS THE POINT of these stupid arse threads anyway?

We cant even get a rule gonig about suicide, because as a community we can come up with a solid definition on what a suicide is! Is the word that fluid, or are we just two stubborn, and a suicide is only as bad as it has effected your state, or nation (screw everyone else until it happens to me).

Rassputtin
10-07-2008, 12:38
So is it safe to assume then that your the one who suicided on me guy?

Well done.

Rassputtin
10-07-2008, 12:43
not to argue, but what if.

Nation A, B, C

Nation A wants to war nation B this set. The ask nation C to soften up the new states out of OPP so that nation A can gain an advantage over nation B as far as size, and war readiness.

that is not suicide, that is strat, but is is Gangbangin? I guess the only answer to that is what is the size of the attack and what is the size of the offender, or do number of member dont count anymore, and are we just doing nation vs nation?

Holycrap do you know what i just realized? We are all bunch of diluted idiots! No matter what happens to whom ever someone will allway complain about, it or give an excuse about it. SO WHAT IS THE POINT of these stupid arse threads anyway?

We cant even get a rule gonig about suicide, because as a community we can come up with a solid definition on what a suicide is! Is the word that fluid, or are we just two stubborn, and a suicide is only as bad as it has effected your state, or nation (screw everyone else until it happens to me).

You mean, nation A gets two friends to create nation C to suicide on nation B. Why bother. Wouldn't those two states be better served sticking with Nation A and participating in an FS that would kill more than the one state they suicided on and potentiolly not result in thier own death, hence not being a suicide but being a war.

Your scenario does not play out well strategically. Unless of course the real goal in your scenario is for nation A to never actually declare and instead use thier two suiciding freinds in Nation C to continually suicide on nation B over and over again with thier restarts and therefore most likely having Nation A finish higher than Nation B.

In which case its still suicide attacks.

As far as the definition of suicide. I didn't think there was any misunderstanding.

A much smaller target ( 1,2,3 states) with no chance of waging a successful military campaign against a much larger target, wages the campaign anyway for the sole purpose of killing or hobbling the larger target knowign full well they have 0 percent chance of living and will be killed.

Divine Intervention
10-07-2008, 20:47
the nation [Care] has been created. anyone willing to take bets that they will suicide someone?

Bright
10-07-2008, 22:28
gotta agree with Maggio, the definition of suicide is so subjective that its based on how its affected you in the past.

I still say there's no concrete defintion aside from you attack someone knowing that you'll probably get roasted. But that's the logic behind warring too, especially if you're the smaller guy. So if you FS a slightly larger nation in war and end up losing, was it simply a coordinated suicide?

jameswheel
10-07-2008, 23:03
gotta agree with Maggio, the definition of suicide is so subjective that its based on how its affected you in the past.

I still say there's no concrete defintion aside from you attack someone knowing that you'll probably get roasted. But that's the logic behind warring too, especially if you're the smaller guy. So if you FS a slightly larger nation in war and end up losing, was it simply a coordinated suicide?
No a suicide is performed by a minority whos only goal is to cause harm to one or many states in a nation.

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 00:17

because you have a team of players who all invested time into their states, a leader who invested time into creating and building the nation, the planning, and the time and effort dedicated into stonewalling CSes, launching second strikes, hoping that you and your friends will live through the night.

with suicides, after the initial attacks are done the suicider might as well
not bother logging in. he knows hes done the maximum damage he can, hell wait to die. if he has nothing else to do might even continue and make a second state.

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 14:19
so...now my other player gets suicided as well. Funny how its only my top guys getting suicided in the race at the top.

:)

people seem to think that just because i was taught by DaK doesn't mean i wont go ape**** on you ****s and your friends eh?
stupid wankstain mother ****ers. continue this and see how many netting sets you will get in the future.

Hoebawt
10-08-2008, 14:37
Dak didnt teach u anything most of ur skills were taught in WLF :P now go ape **** on them :)

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 14:41
funny thing. get a player on low land and your friends are the ones who suffer when he grabs you back.

Minimus
10-08-2008, 14:44
Dak didnt teach u anything most of ur skills were taught in WLF :P now go ape **** on them :)

I disagree entirely, and you're being racist.

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 14:52
so, is whoever responsible going to post? perhaphs try and make up some bull**** excuse?

ooga booga
10-08-2008, 15:02
Maybe if the guy wasn't in a 1 man nation, and in a bigger nation, he wouldn't have gotten hit? But of course he was in a 1 man nation so he could feed all of WAL for you... or maybe just Free Nation... is he even one of your members? lol. Suiciding sucks but with the cheap tactics you guys are pulling I'm not even going to feel sorry for him. It's like you learned from EE instead of WLF. :unsure:

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 15:13
Maybe if the guy wasn't in a 1 man nation, and in a bigger nation, he wouldn't have gotten hit? But of course he was in a 1 man nation so he could feed all of WAL for you... or maybe just Free Nation... is he even one of your members? lol. Suiciding sucks but with the cheap tactics you guys are pulling I'm not even going to feel sorry for him. It's like you learned from EE instead of WLF. :unsure:

youre quite the idiot aren't you? you think he wouldn't have been hit if he was in WAL? don't you think WALtm implies affiliation to WAL? And 144 left the nation because i authorized him to sell of his army without tax so that he wouldn't be another land farm for LoR costing our NA huge amounts...notice how he made the
nation 3 days ago. specifically so that it wouldn't be possible to trace where he came from?

wtf u on about "one of my members" eh?

oh and funny how LoR players did exact same thing yesterday (nation [alone] remember? got hit by #2 LoR player atm) and NOTHING happened.
my players don't do anything that someone else hasn't done. the only thing left for us to do is create tech tags for all our top netters to burn 300 turns
through.

hmmmmmmmmm.

and learning what from EE? i never play with 0 ships especially not this late in the game.

oh and feeding? ok im sorry, next time my player decides to drop out of top3 to stock and as result the most land fat state in the game ends up in a position
where it can be broken by pretty much any medium sized state in SA and not to mention having a GB running out, ill just wait for the competitors to take
4k land of him in one hit and maybe another 2k in a second hit yes?

now STFU ooga.

kanman
10-08-2008, 15:28
Nobody should do this, Im a little disappointed my guy did it. Nation rules like no double in top 10 should apply to everybody and not just applied to people who aren't friends.

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 20:04
Nobody should do this, Im a little disappointed my guy did it. Nation rules like no double in top 10 should apply to everybody and not just applied to people who aren't friends.

Forums Name State Name Networth Land
runbch hot sauce of chilli cheese fries(#124)Idiot $9.852.815 11.479
jackhoff jack of mrjack(#259)Idiot $1.960.557 1.955

so, whens the rollback happening?

ooga booga
10-08-2008, 22:17
youre quite the idiot aren't you? you think he wouldn't have been hit if he was in WAL? don't you think WALtm implies affiliation to WAL? And 144 left the nation because i authorized him to sell of his army without tax so that he wouldn't be another land farm for LoR costing our NA huge amounts...notice how he made the
nation 3 days ago. specifically so that it wouldn't be possible to trace where he came from?

wtf u on about "one of my members" eh?

oh and funny how LoR players did exact same thing yesterday (nation [alone] remember? got hit by #2 LoR player atm) and NOTHING happened.
my players don't do anything that someone else hasn't done. the only thing left for us to do is create tech tags for all our top netters to burn 300 turns
through.

hmmmmmmmmm.

and learning what from EE? i never play with 0 ships especially not this late in the game.

oh and feeding? ok im sorry, next time my player decides to drop out of top3 to stock and as result the most land fat state in the game ends up in a position
where it can be broken by pretty much any medium sized state in SA and not to mention having a GB running out, ill just wait for the competitors to take
4k land of him in one hit and maybe another 2k in a second hit yes?

now STFU ooga.

First off, you need to calm down your tone... I don't like it. :) I don't view the top 100 states, so I have not been noticing what is happening up there. All I'm saying is that your WALTM dude was a land farm for Free Nation and other WAL nations. I consider those EE tactics, thus the EE reference. I thought maybe the suicider didn't like you land farming or something, and that is why he did it. Was just a guess. I haven't been paying attention to the scores up top nor do I really care. Was just trying to figure out why the guy might suicide. So no need to throw a little hissy fit at me. lol.

Raul
10-08-2008, 22:28
First off, you need to calm down your tone... I don't like it. :)

whoaa, and you have told me i dont handle foreign affairs the good way xD, that phrase can get u killed so fast by Anton :P

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 22:33
First off, you need to calm down your tone... I don't like it. :) I don't view the top 100 states, so I have not been noticing what is happening up there. All I'm saying is that your WALTM dude was a land farm for Free Nation and other WAL nations. I consider those EE tactics, thus the EE reference. I thought maybe the suicider didn't like you land farming or something, and that is why he did it. Was just a guess. I haven't been paying attention to the scores up top nor do I really care. Was just trying to figure out why the guy might suicide. So no need to throw a little hissy fit at me. lol.

Bold bit = :huh::huh:

but seriously, if you don't pay attention regarding whats happening ingame,
why post about it :mellow: and theres a difference between what EE did (i
assume your referring to Margus apparently using land farms) and what happened
here.

let me explain. after Jameswheel got suicided "bruised water" wasn't able to overtake
Kanman and Hercules (the Johnie state). He made an attempt this
morning (the failed grab on kanman) however since he failed he realized that
the only option was to drop down and stock...because other wise he would have
become another land farm for LoR....infact had he stayed as he had he would
have lost several K land to Kanman (around 3-4k?) and another several K to
Hercules...now obviously its in no ones intersts outside LoR to see them
pull away so much...so since he decided to drop down adn stock either way
it was decided that we would let our next best player grab him instead. This
was a one of thing and my guy was planning to make a jump at end of set.

Runboch (#124) created his multie state several days ago. infact i wouldn't
be suprised if he was also behind the suicides on Jameswheel. He was #1
but through his n00bish style of playing both jameswheel and bruised water
were able to overtake him and make him drop down in the score sheets...
his actions have nothing to do with bruisedwatrs style of play. he was
beaten and he was pissed off.