PDA

View Full Version : WLF = NOT WARRING

DBozMen
10-08-2008, 17:16
Allright people,

Let us make it perfectly clear because a lot of people are creating rumors that are not true about WLF. And to make it perfectly clear only the WLF leadership talks for WLF, no1 else.

WLF is not going too WAR! WLF is not going to FS any nation this set! And WLF has no intentions to war anyone!!

People can spyop ever leader state and see that none is stocking nor is he preparing for war. we are running AGM for crying out loud.

I'm not gonna call names of whom are talking, but just SHUT UP.

Regards,

DBozMen
[WLF] World Liberation Front

If people do go to war us based on false rumors, we will bring havoc on that nation for the coming sets. And we won't stop until we are satisfied.

Divine Intervention
10-08-2008, 17:26
Neither is WAL. despite the suicides i will continue on my road to try and fulfill my promise of a netting set for my players. Despite this i do not see myself living out the set (or the suiciding stopping).

Hoebawt
10-08-2008, 17:34
Due to all these rumors of WLF fsing someone... the leadership of WLF have given orders of the 100 turn rule..and to upgrade jets incase of hostile attacks on WLF..... We stand strong behind our public statement of being peaceful but also stand Firm behind our full intention to protect WLF states....

MAGGIO
10-08-2008, 18:29
I looked at the scores page and the first thing I thought was that you guys werwe stockingg turns.

Mr President
10-08-2008, 19:57
hmmm so i should stop telling people your planning to strike them? pffff take all the fun away from me ;)

Minimus
10-08-2008, 20:01
I love WLF, they are the best!