PDA

View Full Version : LOR response

pron
10-09-2008, 02:26
1. We do not condone cheating or suiciding, or any combination of the two. As all of you know, we're working towards a better nation, but that will come with growing pains. We asked all of you to give LOR a clean slate, so far, that hasn't happened. The first time something happened it was "same old LOR". It's not the same old LOR. He is gone from the nation, which is all any leader can say/do about this in any nation, not just LOR.

2. LOR is not planning on FS'ing anyone. We planned on netting, and we still plan on netting.

jameswheel
10-09-2008, 02:30
1. We do not condone cheating or suiciding, or any combination of the two. As all of you know, we're working towards a better nation, but that will come with growing pains. We asked all of you to give LOR a clean slate, so far, that hasn't happened. The first time something happened it was "same old LOR". It's not the same old LOR. He is gone from the nation, which is all any leader can say/do about this in any nation, not just LOR.

2. LOR is not planning on FS'ing anyone. We planned on netting, and we still plan on netting.

Yea you plan on netting now that you've locked down your top spots thanks to suicides.

pron
10-09-2008, 02:43
Yea you plan on netting now that you've locked down your top spots thanks to suicides.

He is gone from the nation, which is all any leader can say/do about this in any nation, not just LOR.

Sorry you got suicided James, but you know that I'm not one to be behind it. We've been suicided this set also, so we both know how it feels.

L P
10-09-2008, 02:44
Pron, you are the most respected player in LOR. Look at it from the perspective of others:

1. Ali pushes this BS about being a changed man and expects us to actually care or belive what he says.
2. Ali is a known cheater that still has a prominent roll in LOR.
3. Kanman has some connections to shenanigans from a while back. Most of which people have forgotten.
4. Kanman's "Brother" gets nailed for cheating in the same set that you guys had turned the page on evilness.
5. I predict LOR will provoke a war before this set is finished.
6. It seems that there are a disproportionate number of cheaters with ties to LOR.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad LOR is so evil. It gives us something to talk about, someone to hate and gosh darn it, you guys bring a little fun to this game. All I am pointing out is the obvious. If I missed anything please fill it in.

Pron, if you can, pass along some of that honor you have and clean house a little. :)

pron
10-09-2008, 02:47
Pron, if you can, pass along some of that honor you have and clean house a little. :)

Again, he's gone from nation. It will be the same fate of anyone else who suicides/cheats from the beginning of this set for as long as I lead. That's why I asked for the clean slate, because it's a one strike policy with me on this stuff, and if anyone from the beginning of this set did something like this, then they would be gone.

It doesn't matter if Ali cheated before, it only matters if he cheats from this set on. It doesn't matter if Kanny cheated before, it only matters if he cheats from this set on. It doesn't matter if anyone else cheats/suicides from LOR, it only matters if they cheat from this set on.

Max Logan
10-09-2008, 05:18
You`re going down

The community won`t turn blinbd eye on you again. You said you change, but nothing changes, the same **** again

CommunistCapitalism
10-09-2008, 07:36
why do i think that you used evil deeds to take out other threats this set?:thumbdown:

KelpKris
10-09-2008, 08:50
Go go LoR :dblthumbup:

MAGGIO
10-09-2008, 09:14
It doesn't matter if Ali cheated before, it only matters if he cheats from this set on. It doesn't matter if Kanny cheated before, it only matters if he cheats from this set on. It doesn't matter if anyone else cheats/suicides from LOR, it only matters if they cheat from this set on.

It matters a whole freaking lot.

It was his BROTHER! You saying he didnt know...i dont think it would hold up in court IMO.

You should boot Kanman, and his brother and kill them then ban thme from LOR for LIFE! That is what someone would do if they cared about how their nation was precieved.

Dogma
10-09-2008, 10:35
Again, he's gone from nation. It will be the same fate of anyone else who suicides/cheats from the beginning of this set for as long as I lead. That's why I asked for the clean slate, because it's a one strike policy with me on this stuff, and if anyone from the beginning of this set did something like this, then they would be gone.

1. good for you Pron, at least you took action, albeit late. props to you for that.

2 What matters, is that fact that they cheated, not just once but repeatedly. I can see if it were a couple slip ups, but if I am not mistaken, runbch has been caught more than once in NW. No one is denying you the chance to clean up, but when you lie with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Now, do I think that everyone in LOR are cheats, no, I do not I do believe there are a couple ppl that want to maintain the LoR tag and play cleanly and Pron, I believe you are one of those. But you have to step back and look at what is seen in the community. The majority of the cheaters caught trying to abuse the system or the leniency of the admins have been in your nation. They get caught, restart and come right back into LoR. There is no repercussions from your nation for them dragging your name thru the dirt. That is all the is being said. I appears that LoR doesn't care that their own members are being tagged as next set, they are rightback.

MAGGIO
10-09-2008, 10:57
This is your opportunity to take out the trash pron. Trim the fat! You cannot manintain your numbers and clean house at the same time. You ahve to be willing to take out the trash.

pron
10-09-2008, 13:59
Um...are you guys not understanding? Kanny's bro is gone. He won't be coming back to LOR as long as I'm leader. Same thing goes for anyone else who cheats/suicides.

I asked for a clean slate this set. That means I look at my members and say "What was done was done--let's change our act around from now on." I've got 18 or 19 mems who have done just that. I get one who doesn't, and you guys go ape and start calling the whole nation bad.

If you guys keep that up, our guys will have no motivation to continue doing well, and I sure as hell won't stop them. If the community treats them like garbage when they try to turn around, I say f*ck the community, and we'll just act the villian like you all want us to be.

According to you guys, I should kick anyone who's cheated before. But if that's the case, I'd have to leave the nation because when I first started this game I had two accounts. I believe there are many players who can say this. I'm giving my nation a chance to turn around, and you guys simply aren't.

L P
10-09-2008, 14:11
Then tell Herc to stop posting NAs on the forums and stop trying to get CN killed. An established two man nation is of no threat to you. How about you control his war mongering. Seems like the same old crap to me.

Divine Intervention
10-09-2008, 14:12
what use is it to my guy that David has been kicked? his state got its land halved and lost half its military as well. now i congratulate LoR if they indeed plan on not letting David back in but what does that do for my friend? his set, just like Jameswheels has been ruined (well #144s not so much as Jameswheels but still)...not only that but this also affects my other players as well becaues now they have 3 LoR states farming them with little chance of catching them..

pron
10-09-2008, 14:25
We've talked about this on MSN Anton--are you just looking for something from the community to say about it?

Some sets suck for leaders. We both know this. I'm trying to work with you on this, but you can't undermine that by saying crap like this. We both know David was wrong, but the person that you need to take your vengeance out on isn't playing anymore, so wth are we supposed to do?

Green
10-09-2008, 14:35
Yea you plan on netting now that you've locked down your top spots

I dun think so George.

Divine Intervention
10-09-2008, 14:38
We've talked about this on MSN Anton--are you just looking for something from the community to say about it?

Some sets suck for leaders. We both know this. I'm trying to work with you on this, but you can't undermine that by saying crap like this. We both know David was wrong, but the person that you need to take your vengeance out on isn't playing anymore, so wth are we supposed to do?

okay, so say someone suicides on you guys....if he deletes his state...you guys cool with that :confused:

Will
10-09-2008, 14:42
Perhaps LOR's leaders could offer their states as landfarms to WAL as a form of compensation?

ranger2112
10-09-2008, 14:50
I cant believe I am gonna say this, But, GET OFF PRON'S ***. He is trying to do better and I refuse to hold the whole nation accountable. Hell, I could get in a bad mood and suicide Mr P because I was bored...does that mean SLOB is a nation of cheaters? I know they did it in the past, but we ALL decided to give Pron a chance to clean house. When it happened, he booted immediately and is refusing to ever allow him back in. Good Job Pron. I, of course, speak only for myself and not for SLOB. But know that not all of us here are on a LOR-hating ride. Good luck and continue to do well and clean up your nation.

Peace

MAGGIO
10-09-2008, 15:13

You should lay down your own state for a retal... I have sacraficed my state (death) for my members actions a few times. It is what a leader does.

ranger2112
10-09-2008, 15:15
You should lay down your own state for a retal... I have sacraficed my state (death) for my members actions a few times. It is what a leader does.

death is a bit harsh, however, perhaps a few AA's and let the offended member get his land back? Or maybe delete (same as death I KNOW) and then restart immediately? dunno

MAGGIO
10-09-2008, 15:20
its not too harsh.

he talked the talk. they said LOR would be different. IF THEY MEANT IT, then prove they are willing to go to the lengths to do so. lay down you state for you members actions. He was a cheater, and a suicider...I mean WTF. Not to mention he was the brother of Kanman.

ALI, Kanman, or Pron should lay down their state Immidiately.

maybe then the community would show a bit of respect for Pron's efforts to change LOR. He will be walking the walk of change and taking responsibility for his claims of change.

I would never suggest it if I had not done it before myself.

Divine Intervention
10-09-2008, 16:25
WAL and LoR leadership are near to finalising an agreement on the matter so the thread(s) can be closed i guess.

pron
10-09-2008, 16:33
okay, so say someone suicides on you guys....if he deletes his state...you guys cool with that :confused:

No, we're not cool with it, but I don't think that is has been the standard response to punish the nation, unless you think the nation leaders are behind the suicide. A guy suicided from WLF this set--did anyone call for WLF to be punished?

I did offer my state. WAL and LOR are still working out an agreement to try and amend this situation.

MAGGIO
10-09-2008, 18:37
No, we're not cool with it, but I don't think that is has been the standard response to punish the nation, unless you think the nation leaders are behind the suicide. A guy suicided from WLF this set--did anyone call for WLF to be punished?

I did offer my state. WAL and LOR are still working out an agreement to try and amend this situation.

good to hear, a real leader would do it over and over again.