PDA

View Full Version : Whats this???

hercules
10-09-2008, 06:46
***Edited due to active intels not allowed to be posted***

of hercules' nation last set lol.CN is using the same as mine last set,drop tax and tag jump another nation for NA...i still remember the NW community said it is such a cheap tactic...:crying:,i wonder who are gonna clean those cheap tactics out:tt1:

CommunistCapitalism
10-09-2008, 07:38
whats it to you? 3 > 0

Divine Intervention
10-09-2008, 07:43
the guys in CN didn't tag jump last set for NA, what makes you assume they will this set?

hercules
10-09-2008, 09:22
idk,if they will tag jump or not,i just wonder if they do,is some1 willing to kill them lol:P

Divine Intervention
10-09-2008, 10:03
idk,if they will tag jump or not,i just wonder if they do,is some1 willing to kill them lol:P

from the little time i spent on forums + MSN last set i got the impression that
you and your buddies from CF weren't killed for the tax strat. they were killed
because you are perennial LoR butt buddies and we knew you would tag jump
and help them.

L P
10-09-2008, 12:41
Since when do we post NA information on the forums? Thats worse than a state number.:thumbdown:

L P
10-09-2008, 12:58
State: Johnie(####) [LoR] Leader: Walker Rank: 1 Networth: 21.817.793

***Edited due to active state intels not allowed to be posted.***

Dogma
10-09-2008, 13:12
Posts edited due to content.

Divine Intervention
10-09-2008, 13:15
Posts C & P & saved due to content.

L P
10-09-2008, 13:25
So the whole point of that was LOR trying to get CN killed because they are worried CN will jump over them. Why not just suicide them with your multies like the others?

And LOR complaining about tag jumpers? I haven't seen a war yet where LOR didn't have 4 or 5 states that jumped in.

pron
10-09-2008, 14:17
I'm the only person who speaks officially for LOR, otherwise it's only people's personal opinions. Stop tacking LOR onto anything an LOR state says.

Herc thinks that there are people netting with 0 tax, and that's his personal opinion as to what the community should do about it. I've talked to him about posting ops in forums, and he shouldn't do that again.

swede7
10-10-2008, 16:51
So the whole point of that was LOR trying to get CN killed because they are worried CN will jump over them. Why not just suicide them with your multies like the others?

And LOR complaining about tag jumpers? I haven't seen a war yet where LOR didn't have 4 or 5 states that jumped in.

The person who posted, be it lor or not is not complaining about the existence of tag jumpers. I believe he is meerly pointing out that last set he was killed for tag jumping and is inquiring whether the same punishment will be put to the states doing that this set.

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 16:57
he was killed because there was a war going on and he would have tag jumped. if there
was no war he wouldn't have been killed.

Mr President
10-10-2008, 16:59
Herc was not killed last set cause he tagged jumped. I made that very clear in about 900 messages on here. Other people had a problem with it, but that is not why we killed him. He was killed to prevent them jumping back to LoR and helping them kill WLF.

Everyone cried and yelled and said they had no plans to do that and how unfair it was, but yet, look how many jumped to LoR.

CN did not jump anywhere last set did they? Or the set before... Nor would they have jumped this set.

Hitting them was a stupid mistake!

Dogma
10-10-2008, 17:03
Herc was not killed last set cause he tagged jumped. I made that very clear in about 900 messages on here. Other people had a problem with it, but that is not why we killed him. He was killed to prevent them jumping back to LoR and helping them kill WLF.

Everyone cried and yelled and said they had no plans to do that and how unfair it was, but yet, look how many jumped to LoR.

CN did not jump anywhere last set did they? Or the set before... Nor would they have jumped this set.

Hitting them was a stupid mistake!

Wasting numerous turns on me wasn't the smartest thing to do either

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 17:05
Wasting numerous turns on me wasn't the smartest thing to do either

true. clearly EE doesn't know which states are the most dangerous ones in war.
*cough* kill Maggio first plz *cough* :D