PDA

View Full Version : Spetznaz_GRU

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 14:44
i'll await the bashing.

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 14:46
sorry to disappoint. This is a NON-BASHING Forum. From what I am gathering, there will be none tolerated. Also, if Mr. P is PM'd with a sincere desire to join and keep it clean and follow the TOS, everyone will be welcomed. There will just be a lot less tolerance for the mess that went on in the other forums. A LOT LESS TOLERANCE. as it should be.

Mr President
08-28-2007, 14:51
Welcome Spetz.. Glad to see you made it!

enjoy!

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 15:05
sorry to disappoint. This is a NON-BASHING Forum. From what I am gathering, there will be none tolerated. Also, if Mr. P is PM'd with a sincere desire to join and keep it clean and follow the TOS, everyone will be welcomed. There will just be a lot less tolerance for the mess that went on in the other forums. A LOT LESS TOLERANCE. as it should be.
Glad to see you're eager to become a mod. Lol.

Welcome Spetz.. Glad to see you made it!

enjoy!
Cheers man

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 15:08
[QUOTE=Spetznaz_GRU;132]Glad to see you're eager to become a mod. Lol.

mod or not, its all member's responsibility to keep these forums clean. we are a community. everyone should be able to log on and fear what was said about them or to someone else that may be vulgar. if we all police ourselves and keep things righteous our Mods/admins. will be very very bored. heres hoping!!

Warl0rd
08-28-2007, 15:12
Hello again Newbie.

This is your final chance to prove you can act like part of a community.

Don't mess up. We'll be watching you.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 15:33
[QUOTE=Spetznaz_GRU;132]Glad to see you're eager to become a mod. Lol.

mod or not, its all member's responsibility to keep these forums clean. we are a community. everyone should be able to log on and fear what was said about them or to someone else that may be vulgar. if we all police ourselves and keep things righteous our Mods/admins. will be very very bored. heres hoping!!
Now don't you think that when you start posting this crap, that you won't be recieving a nice reply? Stop sucking up and start adding something to this forum.
If you can add as much to it as you're great in sucking up, than I'm sure you will add a lot of great discussions here.

Hello again Newbie.

This is your final chance to prove you can act like part of a community.

Don't mess up. We'll be watching you.
Oh this is interesting Hernandez.. I just thought that I recieved a PM from Mr. P, saying that you were told that you're just a game admin and not a forum admin. Maybe you need to go and have another talk with him, because clearly you don't understand English properly.

Thanks for both of your great posts. I'm very very welcome here. :rolleyes:

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 15:37
i apologize if u think i was attacking you. i was not. i was simply replying to your post (sarcastic post) about wanting to become a mod. i was not telling YOU TO BE COOL, i was simply stating that we ALL need to be cool. This is a fresh start for everyone and everyone needs to respect everyone else. a little "all in good fun" kind of smack talking should be acceptable. Until i was warlord's post i didnt even KNOW u were Newbie. lol. YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!!!!!! I actually like you. but your Newbie persona was way cooler:p

Lets have fun

Mr President
08-28-2007, 15:38
Everybody has been told what jobs people have.. The members need to
know who is who and how they need to go to.

Having 50 admins does no good.

This forum will be ran and controlled by the mods who police it.

The game will be controlled by the ones who know how to code it.

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 15:42
again, i am being misunderstood. by policing ourselves i mean...be an adult and keep it clean. have fun and maybe even poke a little fun at each other. If we all act responsibly we wont need ANY mods per se. geesh. i, as do many of you, can act in a responsible adult manner with a little good natured fun in RL, we just need to transfer that to these forums and all will be GROOVY!

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 15:45
i apologize if u think i was attacking you. i was not. i was simply replying to your post (sarcastic post) about wanting to become a mod. i was not telling YOU TO BE COOL, i was simply stating that we ALL need to be cool. This is a fresh start for everyone and everyone needs to respect everyone else. a little "all in good fun" kind of smack talking should be acceptable. Until i was warlord's post i didnt even KNOW u were Newbie. lol. YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!!!!!! I actually like you. but your Newbie persona was way cooler:p

Lets have fun
I am newbie, but in a skin of Spetznaz_GRU. I like you too. But I'm starting to think that you're a liar. I'm waiting for that fire hose for days now. I'm moved my lap-top near the door, so that when UPS comes, that I can fetch it. Is it going to take much longer? And what diameter is it?

Everybody has been told what jobs people have.. The members need to
know who is who and how they need to go to.

Having 50 admins does no good.

This forum will be ran and controlled by the mods who police it.

The game will be controlled by the ones who know how to code it.
Totally agree with you. It's just that Warlord doesn't understand you very well.

Mr President
08-28-2007, 15:47
GROOVY!

lol.. ok Greg Brady!

Marcia Marcia Marcia

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 15:50
roflmao. sorry dude, cant help it if (other than Dogma. he has JC's beeper number) i am the old man here. dont make me break out the platform shoes on ya.

@Spetz/Newbie.....whoever the hell u are, Mahdi still has the hose. u need to speak to him.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 16:00
It's not fair.

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 16:04
let me check out the storage shed and see what else i have available. k? dont be sad. turn that frown upside down. lol

Dogma
08-28-2007, 17:38
Welcome Spetznaz

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 18:08
let me check out the storage shed and see what else i have available. k? dont be sad. turn that frown upside down. lol
Don't turn up with shuffles. I can fir 3. It's no more fun for me.

Welcome Spetnaz
Heya Dogma. Thanks. And It's Spetznaz. Don't wanna be a whiner, I mean it counts that you're willing to welcome me. It makes me so happy. It makes me wanna cry of joy.

Dogma
08-28-2007, 18:21
didn't have my writing glasses on

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 18:50
No worries, not such a big deal.

Hoebawt
09-08-2007, 13:34
LEAVE You fake Commie :)