PDA

View Full Version : EE vs SLOB + AF BH NS

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 16:49
so after killing CN, EE is going after SLOB. looks like a couple of SLOB players stonewalled and theres confusion with ARs, KEs and GAs being seen.

Dogma
10-10-2008, 17:07
All you have done is verify the inevitable. I declare my own personaal vendetta on EE for as long as I play, you will not finish top again even using your bot. Stupid move Skycat, but we are getting used to stupid moves from you lately.

MAGGIO
10-10-2008, 17:11
Should have had them waste a bunch more turns, but I just hurried and exanded a few....i iddnt realize how close or should i say unclose to death i was...

Blackwater
10-10-2008, 17:36
what was the reason for war?

Dogma
10-10-2008, 17:42
Well, I will not be killed in this one as I have told many ppl in this community I have to go to New Orleans on Sunday for a 4 day stay in the hospital so that I can finish my testing in order to donate a kidney to a friend in need. Therefore i will be going into Vacation mode in about 25 minutes.

That is far more important then me worrying about some lame *** trying to kill me for his own grins and giggles. So glad you got to waste your turns on me.

See you guys Wed. wish me luck.

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 17:51
Well, I will not be killed in this one as I have told many ppl in this community I have to go to New Orleans on Sunday for a 4 day stay in the hospital so that I can finish my testing in order to donate a kidney to a friend in need. Therefore i will be going into Vacation mode in about 25 minutes.

That is far more important then me worrying about some lame *** trying to kill me for his own grins and giggles. So glad you got to waste your turns on me.

if EE had any honour theyd leave your state alone. good luck with the operation man i remember you telling me about it some time back, great respect for you.

pron
10-10-2008, 17:56

Amazing d00d! Much respect for you, but when did they get trans-species transplants from dogs to humans going? :P

Dogma
10-10-2008, 17:58
Amazing d00d! Much respect for you, but when did they get trans-species transplants from dogs to humans going? :P

:w00t::w00t::w00t::dblthumbup::poke:

::LD::GrimReapr
10-10-2008, 17:59
Good luck with the transplant doggy.

Dogma
10-10-2008, 18:04
well, this is the final testing to make sure I am healthy enough to do it, I found out 4 weeks ago I am a match so this is the final step before transplant.

Kinda freaking me out a little but, is worth it for a friend.

ranger2112
10-10-2008, 18:12
yeah no doubt. and enjoy being in a real state for a change. LMAO :P

DBozMen
10-10-2008, 18:12
well, this is the final testing to make sure I am healthy enough to do it, I found out 4 weeks ago I am a match so this is the final step before transplant.

Kinda freaking me out a little but, is worth it for a friend.

Yes i can see that, if a friend of mine needed it. I would be like: "where do i sign?"

But in the aspect of this war, what was the reason for this war?

*edit*

Two hours after the war has been declared and only two kills by EE.... that's pretty bad planning.

Dogma
10-10-2008, 18:18
Not bad stonewalling, don't ya mean.

Oh and they felt threatened by a 9 man nation after killing CN, so they acted in self defense. :P

DBozMen
10-10-2008, 18:20
Not bad stonewalling, don't ya mean.

Oh and they felt threatened by a 9 man nation after killing CN, so they acted in self defense. :P

Yeah a nice stonewalling, but come on the Estos should have known when you fight Americans (most of them) hit early when they are at work. Not when they come back home :sneaky:.

But that's just me thinking out loud.

FeaRLezZoN3
10-10-2008, 18:43
lol pretty weak FS on SLOB from EE, bad timing as well.

Calvin74
10-10-2008, 19:16
man dogma and i thought you were a friend offering me alabama v auburn tickets:P

btw go slob

-Z-
10-10-2008, 19:30
hmmmm...

Lots of time left in the set.

Z

The Legend
10-10-2008, 20:27
And plenty of sets left in time?

Green
10-10-2008, 20:36
lol pretty weak FS on SLOB from EE, bad timing as well.

Got good timing on me, no interweb access at work. D:

edit: not to mention killing the stockers who just want to net first is the way to go :(

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 21:05
in the several sets ive seen of warring The Legend is one of the most fearseome opponents ive seen...i remember the set where he joined EE vs LoR and later when he
was a v.v.tough cookie for WLF to crack when he was back in Deli. always an impressive
display...foiling EE plans again.

bama20
10-10-2008, 22:31
I get home from a hard day at work (teaching our youth of america 8th graders), play with the kids a little bit (4 year old and 2 year old), cut the grass, help get the kids bathed and ready for bed, get on the computer to catch up on today's news, and pull up my state to find that I have been killed. I was looking forward to just netting and doing nothing this set, and then, this junk happens for no reason what so ever. :cursing: No wonder people get discouraged with this game and not come back to play. You spend time building up your state and then it is gone waisting the time you put into the game only to start over again with nothing. :cursing: Are you kidding me? :cursing: Are there any nations out there that are untouchable and can just net in peace for the whole set? I don't have enough time now to worry about getting killed for no reason. I just want to play the game and net to see how high I can finish a full set without missing any turns? Unbelievable. :cursing: I know this is a warring game, but come on man. People, just leave my state alone, please!! :cursing: If you have a nation that is peaceful, please invite me to join up. Thanks. :cursing: Can you tell I'm mad! :cursing: Dogma, I hope things work out for your surgery. Roll Tide!!

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 22:34
WAL is netting peacefully. although thats mainly because we get hit by suicides instead of wars and theres not much we can do about that :closedeyes:

bama20
10-10-2008, 22:36
i'm just wanting to net and make it a full set. that is all.

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 22:39
add me on MSN. its in my profile :)

CommunistCapitalism
10-10-2008, 22:53
i too am declaring a personal vendetta on EE. Have fun inf whoring next set
or better yet
good luck doing it you lousy sons of *****es

pcgluva
10-10-2008, 23:03
im with this whole thing against EE ive barly been active this set due to my broken laptop 1-2 logins a day, get back from a football game with my girlfriend to find out im dead, for no clear rason awsome, all is fair in war i guess, have fun dieing for sets to come EE

Disorder
10-10-2008, 23:13
So whats the reason for Declaration of war and why did they kill off Tnova? Was he netting too peacfully or something??

kingmyth
10-10-2008, 23:17
This sucks, i never and i mean never, get killed in a FS. In all of USA's wars i had not and it suck to have my FS virginity taken away by a cheap shot.

bama20
10-10-2008, 23:20
it is/was bound to happen sometime. just hope you don't become the used and abused FS victim.

Disorder
10-10-2008, 23:21
This sucks, i never and i mean never, get killed in a FS. In all of USA's wars i had not and it suck to have my FS virginity taken away by a cheap shot.

Means you have to come back with a vengence!! :dblthumbup:

Will
10-10-2008, 23:22
So whats the reason for Declaration of war and why did they kill off Tnova? Was he netting too peacfully or something??

Skycat told me that he doesn't think someone with admin powers should be allowed to net for top spots.

Green
10-10-2008, 23:25
Skycat told me that he doesn't think someone with admin powers should be allowed to net for top spots.

I don't think people with pink names should be allowed to play.

((See what I did there?))

Disorder
10-10-2008, 23:25

If thats the case, Tnova should have his state reinstated and Skycat and all his multies should be banned!

bama20
10-10-2008, 23:29
but, i know this is not going to happen. mr. p., can you take care of this for us? thanks.

Will
10-10-2008, 23:29
Although I intensely dislike EE's reasons for killing Tnova, technically it isn't a suicide, just a BS war.

Green
10-10-2008, 23:35
Although I intensely dislike EE's reasons for killing Tnova, technically it isn't a suicide, just a BS war.

Then suicides do not exist. They are only varying degrees of BS wars.

ranger2112
10-10-2008, 23:37
they r just unloved little biatchs who only get to get laid when their cousins come in.

Will
10-10-2008, 23:39

In declaring on CN, or SLOB, was EE likely to lose all of it's states in a CS?

If not, then it is not a suicide.

Disorder
10-10-2008, 23:40

I was going to post in the definition of a suicide thread, but could not locate it..

I think Suicide is simple, it is the act of one person to damage or destroy another set.

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 23:48
I was going to post in the definition of a suicide thread, but could not locate it..

I think Suicide is simple, it is the act of one person to damage or destroy another set.

without worrying about the retal.
im sure EE are concerned about a retal.

p.s. i hold same view as Will...not a suicide...but an extremely BS reason.
tnova might not be the friendliest person to me (:P:tt1:) but he is def.
trustworthy. not to mention that he was one of the best for a long time
and he never abused his position..and im sure if hed tried Svenne would
have flushed him out..like it was with Calvin...so if he hadn't done anything
wrong in the past why would he now? he can make a top state with his
hands tied behind his back.

Green
10-10-2008, 23:48
In declaring on CN, or SLOB, was EE likely to lose all of it's states in a CS?

If not, then it is not a suicide.

Right, they just survived their suicide.

Thanks for agreeing with me though. :)

Intentionally ruining anothers set for no reason: suicide.

Will
10-10-2008, 23:51
Well, that's your view.

Intentionally ruining someone's set for no reason and dying for it (as a nation) = suicide.

Green
10-10-2008, 23:56
Well, that's your view.

Intentionally ruining someone's set for no reason and dying for it (as a nation) = suicide.

Ah, kay. So I can suicide with a group of friends as long as we survive.

Thanks.

Divine Intervention
10-10-2008, 23:57
i think an important aspect of defining suicide is whether you fear a retal / consequences of your actions. if Skycat had simply went "Hes dead, lulz..im happy im gonna go do something else now" without worrying about the consequences for his nation then yes, thats suicide,however Skycat has to worry about consequences hence why it cant be defined as a suicide imo...just BS move.

Green
10-11-2008, 00:07
So that means that when ever someone suicides...to achieve their goal all they have to say is "oh noes whatever will happen to my state."

Mr President
10-11-2008, 00:29

Just goes to show you that nobody can offer the great protection i did for your state all those years.. :P

Mr President
10-11-2008, 00:38

I'm not sure if people are blind or just can't read. I have stated a trillion times now that EVERY ACTION someone makes as an admin is logged. This includes things i do too.

Tnova can see my actions, and i can see his. This way, neither can get away with abusing admin powers without the other knowing.. As much as i like Tnova and respect him, if he was caught abusing those powers, he would be out..

Now if i was to cheat, granted he can't boot me out, but he can tell everyone in this game that i am cheating and then you all leave..

Admins have every right to play this game as the next person.

Tnova does a HUGE amount of work for me and does not make one penny doing it. Letting him play is the least thing i and we can do to show our gratitude.

Divine Intervention
10-11-2008, 00:45
So that means that when ever someone suicides...to achieve their goal all they have to say is "oh noes whatever will happen to my state."

suiciding isn't about ruining someones state. lets use RL example. Nazi air raids on Britain. Were they suicide attacks? no. They were done with intent to damage however they also wanted to survive the consequence and did things to accomplish that. Japanese attack on pearl harbour. intent same. damage. however, do the pilots know theyll die? yes, do they care? no. they did their damage and are happy. thats suicide. do you understand? thats a big part of suicide definition imo. the other one being the anonymity and knowledge that youll escape consequences despite your actions. although this can be a moot point when the person doing attacks has no probs with revealing his identity. i guess its more related to the way on how to stop suiciding (by taking away the states privacy).

Divine Intervention
10-11-2008, 00:47
Just goes to show you that nobody can offer the great protection i did for your state all those years.. :P

i think its the fact that SLOB have made him into a better player, worth killing in an FS :P although my logic fails when we come to the case of Nosejam...why he is killed in every FS i do not know :crying::P

Green
10-11-2008, 00:51
suiciding isn't about ruining someones state. lets use RL example. Nazi air raids on Britain. Were they suicide attacks? no. They were done with intent to damage however they also wanted to survive the consequence and did things to accomplish that. Japanese attack on pearl harbour. intent same. damage. however, do the pilots know theyll die? yes, do they care? no. they did their damage and are happy. thats suicide. do you understand? thats a big part of suicide definition imo. the other one being the anonymity and knowledge that youll escape consequences despite your actions. although this can be a moot point when the person doing attacks has no probs with revealing his identity. i guess its more related to the way on how to stop suiciding (by taking away the states privacy).

So, it ok to ruin someone's set yet you want to survive.

It is not ok to ruin someone's set if you don't care if you survive or not?

Is that what it really boils down too?

Divine Intervention
10-11-2008, 00:57

its not about being "ok". The whole point of the definition of suicide is the fact that your ruining someones state/set without care for your own. anyway, i know your upset man, and i dont particularly feel like arguing this point because i don't support EE actions one bit. They used a BS reason to war. However it was not a suicide. Just like when LoR hit DaK in DaKs 2nd set. They had no real vald reason (other than the one they made up). They ruined our set. However
they knew there were consequences and thats why they hunted down our restarts so that we couldnt hurt them back. i really dont see whats hard to understand.

Green
10-11-2008, 01:03
its not about being "ok". The whole point of the definition of suicide is the fact that your ruining someones state/set without care for your own. anyway, i know your upset man, and i dont particularly feel like arguing this point because i don't support EE actions one bit. They used a BS reason to war. However it was not a suicide. Just like when LoR hit DaK in DaKs 2nd set. They had no real vald reason (other than the one they made up). They ruined our set. However
they knew there were consequences and thats why they hunted down our restarts so that we couldnt hurt them back. i really dont see whats hard to understand.

I'm not really upset.

I just don't have anything to do til the new set. So here I am.

Divine Intervention
10-11-2008, 01:06
I'm not really upset.

I just don't have anything to do til the new set. So here I am.

make a restart and war EE?

Green
10-11-2008, 01:13
make a restart and war EE?

You mean make a restart and suicide EE?

Because I have no hope or care of surviving.

pron
10-11-2008, 01:15
You mean make a restart and suicide EE?

Because I have no hope or care of surviving.

It's not a suicide if you're still at war with the other nation and they struck first :)

Green
10-11-2008, 01:22
It's not a suicide if you're still at war with the other nation and they struck first :)

You are right. I wouldn't be killed coming OOP.

kingmyth
10-11-2008, 01:42

Your right, you were always killed first, i now know how it feels to be the human shield. Mabye we should hire bounty to be our cannon fodder?

Rassputtin
10-11-2008, 02:34
Doesnt EE have a leader that can post? I mean the community might not respond well to large scale killing without so much as a word from who's doing it...........................

Also did they put a reason in their declaration that Slob & CN could post?

Dogma
10-11-2008, 03:10
Guess what... EE will bever be safe, as long as I have a breath in my body, they will not have a top state. I have been in this community long enough that ppl know when I say something it happens.

Good move Skycat. your A$$ is mine.

Skycat, you ****ed up, you will end up not playing NW before I am thru with you. Your cheating grab bot using a$$ will get tired of dying before I get thru with your a$$

k959
10-11-2008, 03:28
im not happy ee control your land droppers u are suppose to have them grab land back from the nation u are attacking. i dont like losing 2k land due to your land dropper.

SkyCat
10-11-2008, 07:13
Doesnt EE have a leader that can post?

yes - every nation is at'lest one... :P

Your nation officially declared war on Cartoon Network[CN] at the 10th of October 2008 - 13:27:27.
Reason for the war: fair play!

Your nation officially declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] at the 10th of October 2008 - 19:18:58.
Reason for the war: self defence, we know that SLOB plan to attack us as revange in CN....

The nation Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] officially declared war on your nation at the 10th of October 2008 - 20:09:35.
Reason for the war: For when we get ready to come back at you. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, but We're comin for you Skycat. Peace will not be declared

Good move Skycat. your A$$ is mine.
sry Dogma, but i like womens -- but at'lest we know now you(Dogma) sexual orientations

KelpKris
10-11-2008, 07:15
Doesnt EE have a leader that can post? I mean the community might not respond well to large scale killing without so much as a word from who's doing it...........................

I don't have much to say. I guess EE is pure evil :P
Good luck to Dogma IRL.
If there are people saying they were at work while we took them off, then it's a sample of good timing although some in here said the opposite.
About the reasons. CN- the reason Skycat told to someone and SLOB- according to our int it was more like preventive strike.

Divine Intervention
10-11-2008, 07:37
Name: Burger(#215)[EE] *CHEATER*
Networth: $7.002.580
Land: 6.184

:crying::rolleyes:

DBozMen
10-11-2008, 08:22

that's...... nice :thumbdown:

Morph
10-11-2008, 08:52

what a surprise:rolleyes:

Tnova
10-11-2008, 10:18
You are wrong about slob. I would have never asked, nor accepted slobs help. You know it is so sad that a few sets ago a SLOB member went to help you against LoR, and now you kill him for the stupid reason to be able to kill me? Talk about not being thankful.

Your assumption was totally incorrect. The reason why i hide is because people are obviously gunning for me and i don't want other people paying for it. Keep in mind I've never done anything to these people.

So I make my own small nation so i can play the game(stupid me huh), i have to find someone to play with me, which isn't easy for me to do since i don't talk to a lot of people anymore.

But it appears certain people have mouths and have pride in spreading tp the community where I'm at. But don't worry, you guys haven't driven me away from the game.:P

Sorry to alll the SLOB members that got caught up in this.

MAGGIO
10-11-2008, 10:29
in EE defense they gave a pretty good reason for war...just being honest.....vs SLOB i mean

-Z-
10-11-2008, 12:49
in EE defense they gave a pretty good reason for war...just being honest.....vs SLOB i mean

EE doesnt need any defense at this time.

Z

CommunistCapitalism
10-11-2008, 12:50
without worrying about the retal.
im sure EE are concerned about a retal.

p.s. i hold same view as Will...not a suicide...but an extremely BS reason.
tnova might not be the friendliest person to me (:P:tt1:) but he is def.
trustworthy. not to mention that he was one of the best for a long time
and he never abused his position..and im sure if hed tried Svenne would
have flushed him out..like it was with Calvin...so if he hadn't done anything
wrong in the past why would he now? he can make a top state with his
hands tied behind his back.

its hard to saythis is a bs reason, when you running your mouth caused this entire war you fool.

Hoebawt
10-11-2008, 13:15
How is this antons fault?

-Z-
10-11-2008, 13:37
How is this antons fault?

Havent you heard?

Anton is at fault for everything,

Anton is the reason Cancer exists,

Also anton single handedly won GWB the election, BOTH TIMES.

Z

Divine Intervention
10-11-2008, 13:41
lol

you think i speak to EE? i have only spoken to them twice this set. both times regarding issues dealing with NAPs between our two nations. Sensitive information regarding various players locations i only speak to regarding people i trust or who i know are already aware of this. if you think that i go around spreading the location of every player
then you are deeply deeply wrong. the simple fact is that there are maybe 5 players in this game who play at such a level. the only thing i spoke to EE about Tnova was how i fully trust him with the admin powers of this game.

ranger2112
10-11-2008, 13:42
Havent you heard?

Anton is at fault for everything,

Anton is the reason Cancer exists,

Also anton single handedly won GWB the election, BOTH TIMES.

Z

that makes him A#1 in my book :P

Missionary
10-11-2008, 15:41

so im your opinion there has never been a war in this game, just alot of suicides?

MAGGIO
10-11-2008, 16:02
in no way shape or form was EE hitting SLOB a suicide, and I have taken damage in this war, so I have a pretty good opinion. NO SUICIDE.

was it ****ty yes, was it low, yes, was it an outnumbered war yes. They had a good reason, they claim self defense and that shoujld be good enough in anyones book.

MAGGIO
10-11-2008, 16:50
so far over 250 turns wasted on poor little me... They must think i am valuable, I am the first they tried to kill, and they are still trying...

Dogma
10-11-2008, 16:55
I don't consider what EE did to be suicide either. A little lopsided, but legit. However, it is a typical tactic of EE to war ppl that they out number.
Typical of Skycat, Who would expect anything else. But it ain't over till it's over.

**EDIT** Actually they hit me first and failed at that too.

Green
10-11-2008, 19:53
so im your opinion there has never been a war in this game, just alot of suicides?

Valid reasons makes for valid wars.

Non-valid reasons make for suicides.

So simple isn't it?

MAGGIO
10-11-2008, 20:02
the official definition has been determined by MR. P. so i dont konw if that falls with in that Green...sorry...now back to stonewalling.

Missionary
10-11-2008, 20:27
Valid reasons makes for valid wars.

Non-valid reasons make for suicides.

So simple isn't it?

oh right, i must have missed that bit when reading the definition of suicide in the dictionary.

Green
10-11-2008, 21:31
oh right, i must have missed that bit when reading the definition of suicide in the dictionary.

Webster defines everything we do here at Nation Wars.

Missionary
10-12-2008, 09:38
Webster defines everything we do here at Nation Wars.

dunno bout webster, but the dictionary defines the words and thats what they mean. it doesnt give the definition then say afterwards "could mean something completly differnt, just depends how you intemperate it."

MAGGIO
10-12-2008, 10:33
they finally got me. I couldnt hold them back any longer... Skycat told me he was going to wait for me to sleep. about 4AM my time so what could i do...

Disorder
10-12-2008, 10:42
they finally got me. I couldnt hold them back any longer... Skycat told me he was going to wait for me to sleep. about 4AM my time so what could i do...

Take notes from Anton and never sleep! :D

Divine Intervention
10-12-2008, 10:42

don't sleep?

Divine Intervention
10-12-2008, 10:43
Take notes from Anton and never sleep! :D

:w00t::blush::dblthumbup:

worked for the EoS set. round the clock killing and surviving :dblthumbup: btw i like how you posted at same time as me, exactly what i was thinking. great men think alike :D

Green
10-12-2008, 15:20
dunno bout webster, but the dictionary defines the words and thats what they mean. it doesnt give the definition then say afterwards "could mean something completly differnt, just depends how you intemperate it."

Did you just agree with me? :confused:

P.S. Don't read too much into my ranting. I don't have a state to play for the rest of the set so I post to fill the time. :)

Missionary
10-12-2008, 17:05
Did you just agree with me? :confused:

P.S. Don't read too much into my ranting. I don't have a state to play for the rest of the set so I post to fill the time. :)

:blink: didnt think i did lol :?

MAGGIO
10-13-2008, 08:36
thanks for the peace declaration...you could have done that before you killed me...

ranger didnt die...i guess he is in bead with the estonians :)

Divine Intervention
10-13-2008, 08:59
thanks for the peace declaration...you could have done that before you killed me...

ranger didnt die...i guess he is in bead with the estonians :)

Ranger and Dogma are in vacation mode :sneaky::sleep:

ranger2112
10-13-2008, 15:19
i was in Houston this weekend, but now I am back.

Divine Intervention
10-13-2008, 15:30
Housten, we have a problem. Ranger's here. Its starting to smell. order evac.

ranger2112
10-13-2008, 15:36
well, thats not very nice.

Green
10-13-2008, 16:46
well, thats not very nice.

The truth hurts.

Or in your case...smells?

:P

ranger2112
10-13-2008, 18:56
EE declares peace, then hits me again. well, thats ur *** now boyz

Will
10-13-2008, 20:25
23:11:05-2008/10/13 Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on domination[EE]
23:10:21-2008/10/13 Night Stalkers[NS] has declared war on domination[EE]
23:09:34-2008/10/13 Bounty Hunters[BH] has declared war on domination[EE]

It gets interesting.

Divine Intervention
10-13-2008, 20:37
Didn't see that one coming *cough* :dblthumbup:

Disorder
10-13-2008, 20:39
Whats the numbers? How many v/s how many?

Divine Intervention
10-13-2008, 20:39
EE : 25
Alliance: 26 (not including SLOB + CN).

Will
10-13-2008, 20:40
EE (25)

vs

BH (6)

AF (10)

NS (10)

Will
10-13-2008, 20:42
2-0 so far.

Divine Intervention
10-13-2008, 21:09
6 kills so far :).

i predict that Skycats first post here will be: :huh:

if history is anything to go by :P

MAGGIO
10-13-2008, 21:24
kill susi for me plz

MAGGIO
10-13-2008, 21:24
*edited the thread title*

BeeNo
10-13-2008, 21:33

isn't that why god invented crack? :smoke:

:wall::injured:

Disorder
10-13-2008, 21:38
You have killed Celestis(#110)

You destroyed a total of 19 land.
You lost 70 Jets.
Your Nation lost 35 Jets.
Your enemy lost 3.200 Jets.

-Z-
10-13-2008, 21:43
isn't that why god invented crack? :smoke:

:wall::injured:

no, that was why god invented Meth.

Z

northbabylon
10-13-2008, 22:08
9-0 =D

Disorder
10-13-2008, 22:18
9-0 =D

It is actually 9-9 right now.

Shabaz K
10-13-2008, 22:22
lmao EE is getting hammered

great job guys

-Z-
10-13-2008, 22:43
Indeed, quite the Strikes.

Z

Raul
10-13-2008, 23:12
Your nation officially declared war on domination[EE] at the 13th of October 2008 - 23:11:04.
Reason for the war: Justice

EE warring a nation 3 times smaller is unbalance, and the reasons for it are BS

We fight to make this war a fair war, with same member count as from both sides.

We fight in the name of what we think its just, nothing personal against EE...

May the best one win...

ooga booga
10-13-2008, 23:50
Your nation officially declared war on domination[EE] at the 13th of October 2008 - 23:10:21.
Reason for the war: For the destruction of CN and SLOB

In case you missed the last week of events... :rolleyes: :p

northbabylon
10-13-2008, 23:53
i was hoping something a bit more creative then that ooga. =/
something like...

We are defending the guys who are old enough to be our dads. Therefore, hitting slob is like hitting our dads, now we gotta make you bite the curb"

Disorder
10-13-2008, 23:57
Your nation officially declared war on domination[EE] at the 13th of October 2008 - 23:09:34.
Reason for the war: Contract killers, just buisness as usual..

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 00:02
i was hoping something a bit more creative then that ooga. =/
something like...

We are defending the guys who are old enough to be our dads. Therefore, hitting slob is like hitting our dads, now we gotta make you bite the curb"

I was going to do something fancy and funny, I usually love doing that. However at the time I was trying to co-lead a 17 man warchat and I had 12 windows open. I was kind of busy to worry about the declaration... :P

Disorder
10-14-2008, 00:05
I was going to do something fancy and funny, I usually love doing that. However at the time I was trying to co-lead a 17 man warchat and I had 12 windows open. I was kind of busy to worry about the declaration... :P

You should appoint an official war declaration chairman to handle those type of issues!!

northbabylon
10-14-2008, 00:08
all you had to say was...
"andy, make something fancy and declare for me plz"

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 00:10
You should appoint an official war declaration chairman to handle those type of issues!!

Indeed. :) I was originally going to have the declaration like, "EE SA'd one of our states" ... or, "You looked at us funny..." or possibly... "You smell bad, and need a shower." I've come up with a bunch throughout the day, but tonight, I must admit, I was too haste. :(

FeaRLezZoN3
10-14-2008, 00:16
I love you guys! Really good strikes :)

EE had it coming....:dblthumbup:

DBozMen
10-14-2008, 03:53

I agree! war declarations are the most important :dblthumbup: We usually have some fun with it :D

Missionary
10-14-2008, 05:29
Your nation officially declared war on domination[EE] at the 13th of October 2008 - 23:09:34.
Reason for the war: Contract killers, just buisness as usual..

how much you getting paid for it?

6 domination[EE] $58.904.289 $4.207.449 $31.581.061 $3.509.007 9 68.144 4.867 14

VS

3 Night Stalkers[NS] $102.663.511 $9.333.046 $39.534.937 $7.906.987 5 79.967 7.270 11
8 Bounty Hunters[BH] $48.733.145 $6.961.878 $29.141.894 $5.828.379 5 44.330 6.333 7
11 Allied Forces[AF] $37.772.079 $3.777.208 $10.666.850 $5.333.425 2 69.391 6.939 10
13 Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] $9.210.538 $2.302.635 $0 $0 0 12.548 3.137 4

quite the hammering so far. wonder if LoR hold up there end of the defencive pact agreement.

Disorder
10-14-2008, 10:10

6 domination[EE] $58.904.289 $4.207.449 $31.581.061 $3.509.007 9 68.144 4.867 14

VS

3 Night Stalkers[NS] $102.663.511 $9.333.046 $39.534.937 $7.906.987 5 79.967 7.270 11
8 Bounty Hunters[BH] $48.733.145 $6.961.878 $29.141.894 $5.828.379 5 44.330 6.333 7
11 Allied Forces[AF] $37.772.079 $3.777.208 $10.666.850 $5.333.425 2 69.391 6.939 10
13 Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] $9.210.538 $2.302.635 $0 $0 0 12.548 3.137 4

quite the hammering so far. wonder if LoR hold up there end of the defencive pact agreement.

BH was way smaller than shown here b4 the strikes, I used a great deal of my stock as others also did... I will release full details of our participation in a day or so, as I did not know until late that we would have as much support on and with this attack.

BH accepts responsibility for the killing of 3 EE members.

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 10:41

VS

Don't you dare come on here and try and give me the whole Gangbang I hope LoR comes in crap. EE vs CN (23 vs 2) is an unfair fight. EE vs SLOB (23 vs 8) is an unfair fight. EE vs NS+AF+BH (25 vs 26) is a fair fight. Ranger was the only SLOB state left alive. 1 state, so if you want to count him, then it's 25 vs 27. This is an even match, which EE PROVOKED. If LoR has the nerve to step in now, then we know they haven't changed a bit and never will, under Pron or anyone. If you think this war is uneven at the time of declarations you are stupid. So I don't want to hear it from you Vinnie, especially since you aren't involved in this.

northbabylon
10-14-2008, 12:09
Don't you dare come on here and try and give me the whole Gangbang I hope LoR comes in crap. EE vs CN (23 vs 2) is an unfair fight. EE vs SLOB (23 vs 8) is an unfair fight. EE vs NS+AF+BH (25 vs 26) is a fair fight. Ranger was the only SLOB state left alive. 1 state, so if you want to count him, then it's 25 vs 27. This is an even match, which EE PROVOKED. If LoR has the nerve to step in now, then we know they haven't changed a bit and never will, under Pron or anyone. If you think this war is uneven at the time of declarations you are stupid. So I don't want to hear it from you Vinnie, especially since you aren't involved in this.

Instead of looking at the NW after we kill 10 states. Why not look at it before...
We easily killed 100m+ NW of EE states.

10-14-2008, 12:10
I agree with you 100% Ooga it doesnt get much more even than 27 vs 25 even with the 1 SLOB state helping out to make it 27 vs 25. You are right 25 vs 2 no contest what so ever. 25 vs 8 again no contest they should have been able to kill SLOB off in their FS but didnt to bad for them.
Anyone thinking this was an unfair fight needs to go back to school and relearn math 27 vs 25 is about as close as your gonna get to even without being even. Oh and vinnie dont forget 2 of those SLOB states are restarts and the 3rd is in vacation.

kanman
10-14-2008, 12:15

I have nothing against those nations declaring on EE. But about whether it was a fair fight, it was even at time of declaration so it would be a fair fight if both sides strike at the same time. Since one side struck first you have to factor that in and whatever counterstrike there is to see how fair it is. And according to missionary's numbers, it's about 200 mill net and 32 members versus about 60 mill net and 14 members.

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 12:21
I have nothing against those nations declaring on EE. But about whether it was a fair fight, it was even at time of declaration so it would be a fair fight if both sides strike at the same time. Since one side struck first you have to factor that in and whatever counterstrike there is to see how fair it is. And according to missionary's numbers, it's about 200 mill net and 32 members versus about 60 mill net and 14 members.

You don't count the numbers after the FS, lol. If that's the case, EE vs CN was 23 vs 0, EE vs SLOB was 23 vs 2. It's ridiculous to calculate the numbers after the FS. Now we get punished for having a good FS? lol

It's not like these 3 nations decided to hit EE for the fun of it. If EE hadn't done their actions just 3-4 days prior, this war would have never happened.

northbabylon
10-14-2008, 12:28
it wouldn't be 10 dead states if all the states had either no jets, no inf, or no ships =P.

kanman
10-14-2008, 12:28
You don't count the numbers after the FS, lol. If that's the case, EE vs CN was 23 vs 0, EE vs SLOB was 23 vs 2. It's ridiculous to calculate the numbers after the FS. Now we get punished for having a good FS? lol

It's not like these 3 nations decided to hit EE for the fun of it. If EE hadn't done their actions just 3-4 days prior, this war would have never happened.

Well that's the way I tell, you can tell what's a fair fight however you want. Let me give an example too. Say Nation A is 23 members and first strikes a 20 man nation B that is rank one in total net. Two days later, that Nation B is completely dead and has only killed one Nation A back. Is that a fair fight?

SkyCat
10-14-2008, 12:31
Well that's the way I tell, you can tell what's a fair fight however you want. Let me give an example too. Say Nation A is 23 members and first strikes a 20 man nation B that is rank one in total net. Two days later, that Nation B is completely dead and has only killed one Nation A back. Is that a fair fight?

like WLF vs EE last set only then was some ~30 vs ~10 and this ~10 was top1 rank net

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 12:31

Yes. The member count was even at the time of declaration, and Nation B had a lot of high NW states. That is their fault they couldn't organize a CS, and they died.

northbabylon
10-14-2008, 12:32
A nation that is ontop should be ready for anything. It is fair more then it looks. If thats the case...every war is unfair. in order for it to be fair, the nation FS would have to have 15 states, and the nation B has to have 20. So when they kill the first 5, its 15 vs 15.
real logical...

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 12:39
Not only that, EE was war ready. It's not like we blindsided them here. They had already destroyed 2 smaller nations, so it's not like they were netting. How many small nations were they going to destroy before someone stops them? You make it sound like EE was unprepared and we wiped them out and it's unfair. lol

northbabylon
10-14-2008, 12:41
oh but it was cause its 27 v 15 now after the FS.

Hoebawt
10-14-2008, 13:06
like WLF vs EE last set only then was some ~30 vs ~10 and this ~10 was top1 rank net

You said u were going to kill one of our states...... so u could have had 2 members we woudl have still killed u :)... now dont worry about the past i think u need to worry about now :)

Divine Intervention
10-14-2008, 13:19
2 more tag jump.

z75
10-14-2008, 13:56
YAY another dead guy of EE courtesy from AF

Disorder
10-14-2008, 14:00
YAY another dead guy of EE courtesy from AF

Good rep for that!! :dblthumbup:

Disorder
10-14-2008, 14:02
There is only one EE state left in top 100...

cowards!

z75
10-14-2008, 14:03
Aw poor EE i dont think they find cool losing a 12mill jet 300+ turn state lol:dblthumbup:

MAGGIO
10-14-2008, 14:16
excuse me...how many EE states jumped over to LOR?

Morph
10-14-2008, 14:19
Aw poor EE i dont think they find cool losing a 12mill jet 300+ turn state lol:dblthumbup:

are you saying they actually had a state with jets :huh: and not just inf :D

Divine Intervention
10-14-2008, 14:22
excuse me...how many EE states jumped over to LOR?

Name: Furian Army(#)[LoR]
Networth: $12.796.335
Land: 10.709

Name: -SaLaBaNz1-(#)[LoR]
Networth: $17.115.173
Land: 17.247

Name: Pahkal(#)[LoR]
Networth: $2.970.409
Land: 4.566

me: TheBestPlayer(#)[LoR]
Networth: $11.278.377
Land: 9.866

Name: White Xombie(#)[LoR]
Networth: $16.627.324
Land: 16.630

and a restart.

thats all for now i think.

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 14:31
Only 5-6, no big deal... :rolleyes:

z75
10-14-2008, 14:37
are you saying they actually had a state with jets :huh: and not just inf :D

unbelievable aint it?

MAGGIO
10-14-2008, 14:51
Name: Furian Army(#)[LoR]
Networth: $12.796.335
Land: 10.709

Name: -SaLaBaNz1-(#)[LoR]
Networth: $17.115.173
Land: 17.247

Name: Pahkal(#)[LoR]
Networth: $2.970.409
Land: 4.566

me: TheBestPlayer(#)[LoR]
Networth: $11.278.377
Land: 9.866

Name: White Xombie(#)[LoR]
Networth: $16.627.324
Land: 16.630

and a restart.

thats all for now i think.

wtf! I would love to here what LOR has to say about that. Wait they needed a PW so I guess that sais it all.

Max Logan
10-14-2008, 15:12
I think I heard this at Lor vs Dak wars... And it ended with the states Dak states jumping back and suiciding Lor

So you can`t really blame Lor now, nor will you be able to do anything about it, so just wait untill they jump back and hit you!

Missionary
10-14-2008, 15:16

ooooga i dont know whats up your *** today but maybe you should get it looked at. can i not simply state nations positions after a major FS?? so stick to what you do best.....being quiet.

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 15:22
ooooga i dont know whats up your *** today but maybe you should get it looked at. can i not simply state nations positions after a major FS?? so stick to what you do best.....being quiet.

That the best you can do Vinnie, just tell me to be quiet because I was right? Ohhhhh good one pal. Thanks for your expert opinion on the matter, we all loved it by the way. Don't let me intrude. Cause you know, after a FS I figured EE would have gained NW and the rest of us would have lost it... :o:rolleyes:

Missionary
10-14-2008, 15:27
That the best you can do Vinnie, just tell me to be quiet because I was right? Ohhhhh good one pal. Thanks for your expert opinion on the matter, we all loved it by the way. Don't let me intrude. Cause you know, after a FS I figured EE would have gained NW and the rest of us would have lost it... :o:rolleyes:

you werent right. you though i was implying the attack was a GB....which i wasnt. anything you say after that is irrelevant because your trying to justify your original assumption which was infact....wrong.

Divine Intervention
10-14-2008, 15:32
I think I heard this at Lor vs Dak wars... And it ended with the states Dak states jumping back and suiciding Lor

So you can`t really blame Lor now, nor will you be able to do anything about it, so just wait untill they jump back and hit you!

what you talking about? DaK states were kicked out of USA and were killed.

northbabylon
10-14-2008, 15:39
you werent right. you though i was implying the attack was a GB....which i wasnt. anything you say after that is irrelevant because your trying to justify your original assumption which was infact....wrong.

you silly rabbits...trix are for kids!

i think your both wrong...
i think you both should just chillax.
otherwise things might get hazy, ooga is leading with me.

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 15:45

It seemed like you were implying it was a gangbang. If you weren't implying that, then I apologize. My bad. :thumbup:

Max Logan
10-14-2008, 15:56
what you talking about? DaK states were kicked out of USA and were killed.

:rolleyes:

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 16:04
Tis true, we complied with LoR's requests. :p I wonder if they'll return the favor...

-Z-
10-14-2008, 17:15
wow.

Nice strike by the Alliance.

WLF style I must say!

Z

Disorder
10-14-2008, 17:51
BH was way smaller than shown here b4 the strikes, I used a great deal of my stock as others also did... I will release full details of our participation in a day or so, as I did not know until late that we would have as much support on and with this attack.

BH accepts responsibility for the killing of 3 EE members.

Make that 5 states!! lol

DevilDog
10-14-2008, 18:58
Hello everybody! I’m new to this game (not even one full set yet) and I’m a little confused about something. Is it okay for a nation which will go unnamed at this time to attack two much smaller nations and destroy them? Is it acceptable when they start to get what they in my opinion fully deserve, they jump ship and try to seek sanctuary in another nation? Is it acceptable for the other nation to accept them while war has been declared on them? Is there such a thing in this game called “take it like a man/woman” or “go down with your nation” the nation you were with when it was committing crimes against humanity? Or do we go with the ole “I can dish it but I can’t take it” policy? Be gentle in your responses please, I'm new to this game and I’m still trying to figure out all of the rules especially the “un-written” rules. Glad to be aboard and happy to say thanks for all the fun because at the end of the day I still shut down my computer, kiss my wife for a wonderful dinner and play in the real world!!

I'm so new I don't even know if I'm posting this correctly!!

ranger2112
10-14-2008, 19:03
Hello everybody! I’m new to this game (not even one full set yet) and I’m a little confused about something. Is it okay for a nation which will go unnamed at this time to attack two much smaller nations and destroy them? Is it acceptable when they start to get what they in my opinion fully deserve, they jump ship and try to seek sanctuary in another nation? Is it acceptable for the other nation to accept them while war has been declared on them? Is there such a thing in this game called “take it like a man/woman” or “go down with your nation” the nation you were with when it was committing crimes against humanity? Or do we go with the ole “I can dish it but I can’t take it” policy? Be gentle in your responses please, I'm new to this game and I’m still trying to figure out all of the rules especially the “un-written” rules. Glad to be aboard and happy to say thanks for all the fun because at the end of the day I still shut down my computer, kiss my wife for a wonderful dinner and play in the real world!!

nicely said, good attitude and perfect place to post

diablonate18
10-14-2008, 19:20

Good post there Boss Man. EE got exactly what they had comin to them.
Blitzkreg

Missionary
10-14-2008, 20:30
wow.

Nice strike by the Alliance.

WLF style I must say!

Z

dont demean there strike haha :P

@ devildog - hopefully the states that so easily jumped ship are chased down. espically the ones that were involved in EEs previous warrings this set.

ooga booga
10-14-2008, 20:56
23:40:22-2008/10/14 Night Stalkers[NS] has declared peace on domination[EE]

Peace talks prevailed. Rep to LoR for handling this diplomatically. I thought this would escalate further than it needed to, but it didn't, and I'm glad.

Divine Intervention
10-14-2008, 21:56
lol talk about using tag-jumping to win the set :P

Green
10-14-2008, 22:20
23:40:22-2008/10/14 Night Stalkers[NS] has declared peace on domination[EE]

Peace talks prevailed. Rep to LoR for handling this diplomatically. I thought this would escalate further than it needed to, but it didn't, and I'm glad.

Wut happened? :o

Disorder
10-14-2008, 23:18
I've heard nothing of peace talks.. :crying:

ranger2112
10-14-2008, 23:54
Peace prevails

Green
10-15-2008, 00:03
Peace prevails

I guess someone took my advice. Kill first, say sorry later.

KelpKris
10-15-2008, 07:00
Not only that, EE was war ready. It's not like we blindsided them here. They had already destroyed 2 smaller nations, so it's not like they were netting. How many small nations were they going to destroy before someone stops them? You make it sound like EE was unprepared and we wiped them out and it's unfair. lol

We weren't going to kill any other small nations and you should now the reasons why we attacked CN and SLOB. But what's done is done.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2008, 08:40
We weren't going to kill any other small nations and you should now the reasons why we attacked CN and SLOB. But what's done is done.

lol we all do lol

ooga booga
10-15-2008, 10:34

Indeed. But we disagreed with your reasons of killing CN and that's why this whole war happened. :( But it's over with now.

DBozMen
10-15-2008, 10:45
Indeed. But we disagreed with your reasons of killing CN and that's why this whole war happened. :( But it's over with now.

No more bloodshed :(

Divine Intervention
10-15-2008, 10:46
and now skycat has quit the game :crying:

Morph
10-15-2008, 10:48
and now skycat has quit the game :crying:

:confused: what? cant take a good beating...well his own fault i guess...should have had more then just inf.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2008, 10:54
:confused: what? cant take a good beating...well his own fault i guess...should have had more then just inf.

-->

anton says:
yo skycat, why did u quit NW out of interest?
Siim -- * QUIT NW! says:
too many persos seems to be hoby killing EE members

:crying:

ranger2112
10-15-2008, 11:14
What a whiny little baby. PFFT

northbabylon
10-15-2008, 12:07
usually happens when you attack a 2 man nation, then a 9 man nation. -_-. Maybe if he ran it with looking at the consequences first then there would be no hobby of killing EE members.

ranger2112
10-15-2008, 12:15
usually happens when you attack a 2 man nation, then a 9 man nation. -_-. Maybe if he ran it with looking at the consequences first then there would be no hobby of killing EE members.

It was fun tho

z75
10-15-2008, 12:32
It was fun tho

It wasnt fun, i didnt got ONE single kill and I did the hard part of the job :sneaky: btw you stole one...

ooga booga
10-15-2008, 12:41

They did have jets and ships you know... they didn't AA and AR all of CN and SLOB with their inf. :P

z75
10-15-2008, 12:45
They did have jets and ships you know... they didn't AA and AR all of CN and SLOB with their inf. :P

Maybe they had soo much infnatry they all went swimming and AAed with their Billionary forces and Made Human Ladders* to take out enemy's jets and used bazookas and c4 to destroy land and buildings

* Copyright to someone that posted this in a market thread last set.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2008, 12:49
It wasnt fun, i didnt got ONE single kill and I did the hard part of the job :sneaky: btw you stole one...

there used to be a time when no one cared about who got the kill, but rather making sure that the opponent was wiped out ASAP and didn't have the chance to retal. who gives a **** who got the kill. would matter if NW killed was added to NW gained but its not.

MAGGIO
10-15-2008, 12:51
I have always hated to see people ganging up on the estonians. It is sad because I am sure there are plenty of estonian players that are really cool and really good. The sad part is that it seems that the ones who can lead them get them in trouble.

maybe it wouldnt be so bad if skycat quit for a while and let the other estonians play for themselves.

Divine Intervention
10-15-2008, 13:00
Estonians need to realize that they aren't only limited to their own nations...i personally have had the following estonians play in my tags: Imperaator, zaxz, antichrist, kelpkris, kiisuemme and kerbes....and have always been encouraging and open for others to join as well.

10-15-2008, 13:23
Maybe they had soo much infnatry they all went swimming and AAed with their Billionary forces and Made Human Ladders* to take out enemy's jets and used bazookas and c4 to destroy land and buildings

* Copyright to someone that posted this in a market thread last set.

I believe that was me thanks for the credit much appreciated in fact I like it so much rep for you.

10-15-2008, 13:25

Well said from the part of Pennsylvania that votes republican.
I think ill give rep for that since im in the same part of Pennsylvania.

FeaRLezZoN3
10-15-2008, 17:12
I wonder if the EE states that left off to LoR will return to EE for another strike with their restarts?....

Dogma
10-15-2008, 17:15
Well, I am back froom my ordeal in the hospital, I have come out of Vac but don't feel up to watching my state, If I die tonight, so be it, I am not into it rightnow. Has been a very stressfull last 4 days and am hurting so, do what you will.

I would like to express my appreciation to those that helped out in my absense, it will not be forgotten.

Disorder
10-15-2008, 21:38

FYI...I expressed my displeasure with ranger stealing that kill. :mad:

I was locked and loaded watching the new guy work away at him..I was going to strike if Raul started back on him, but the new guy was going slow but very steady.. and here come ranger with the last two AR's.. shame shame.. :thumbdown:

BTW.. welcome back Dogma!

Morph
10-15-2008, 22:01

i refuse to believe that :P

CommunistCapitalism
10-16-2008, 08:04
Skycat needs to grow up this show isnt only for him, and he isnt going to get away with all of this bullsh*t he pulled.

Dogma
10-16-2008, 09:34
Originally Posted by MSN convo
anton says:
yo skycat, why did u quit NW out of interest?
Siim -- * QUIT NW! says:
too many persos seems to be hoby killing EE members

What?? Well, if he is looking for the sympathy vote, ain't gettin it from me.

I have never made it a hobby hitting Estonians, in fact I have defended them in most cases. But, not this one. Skycat hit a 2 man nation, unacceptable in my eyes. I wouldn't care if it were Kracked Kid and Ali, I still would have tried to help them.

Then he takes out my 8 man nation. So, while I am gone, a fair number of players decide to hit them so he quits? My hind foot.

I don't care how certain ppl wnat to count nations. It was a fair fight that THEY started. It is the NUMBER of players against each other that determines fair.

Max Logan
10-16-2008, 13:05
Don`t bite what you can`t chew and dumb phrases like that! :p

Fits well on SkyCat. I mean, what did you expect man? Now don`t try to play the poor victim here

KelpKris
10-17-2008, 02:47
What?? Well, if he is looking for the sympathy vote, ain't gettin it from me.

I have never made it a hobby hitting Estonians, in fact I have defended them in most cases. But, not this one. Skycat hit a 2 man nation, unacceptable in my eyes. I wouldn't care if it were Kracked Kid and Ali, I still would have tried to help them.

Then he takes out my 8 man nation. So, while I am gone, a fair number of players decide to hit them so he quits? My hind foot.

I don't care how certain ppl wnat to count nations. It was a fair fight that THEY started. It is the NUMBER of players against each other that determines fair.

Obviously he wasn't looking for a sympathy vote from you :)

And the war was fair but I have always thought it's the FS that determines the outcome.

Will
10-17-2008, 15:25
Hardly. Tzar war disproves that.

Divine Intervention
10-17-2008, 15:30
man, Will you're like a broken record with your Tzar-TE war memories.

Will
10-17-2008, 15:31
It's the truth, like it or not.

KelpKris
10-17-2008, 16:20
With some exceptions then. Happy now? :D

ranger2112
10-17-2008, 16:59
war is over, why is this still open?

Divine Intervention
10-17-2008, 17:00
so we can raise our post count i imagine.

mod please lock this.

Raul
10-17-2008, 17:03
yeah pls do before people post useless replies again :P

Divine Intervention
10-17-2008, 17:17
ffs. too late. our favourite senorita has found her way here :(

Max Logan
10-17-2008, 17:22
yeah pls do before people post useless replies again :P

like these last 3?

Divine Intervention
10-17-2008, 17:31
make it 5.

MAGGIO
10-17-2008, 17:53
at the request of the thread starter (divine) I will close it. TY...