PDA

View Full Version : Massive Presidential Thread

-Z-
09-02-2008, 00:20
The 'Conservative' republican party has decided to pick a female VP nominee

This female has spent many years preaching abstinence, an idea her party generally supports.

In fact... I think I can remember a number of high ranking republicans preaching to the community about sexual abstinence, and its importance.

Now the VP will be a grandmother in the coming months, her child still nt married and in highschool.

Clearly the Republicans are realizeing they are behind, and need to become more social and democratic.

I feel bad for the conservative base... they no longer have a nominee.

Z

Xavior
09-02-2008, 04:03
On a related note, isn't Cheney's daughter a lesbian? :p

But anyways, no, i don't think the Republicans think they are behind, and need to move to the left. The fact that Bush was elected twice shows that USA is still center-right. And most people do not change their views just like that if their candidate isn't amazing. Because party platform is more important than the leader of the party. By all accounts, Obama should have a landslide victory considering how USA is messed up, but polls show its still a dead even race.

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 12:39
And McCain's daughter said Obama is sexy. lol

Republican women are sluts...

Disorder
09-02-2008, 12:43
How many threads do we need on this subject?

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

Dogma
09-02-2008, 12:52

This female has spent many years preaching abstinence, an idea her party generally supports.

In fact... I think I can remember a number of high ranking republicans preaching to the community about sexual abstinence, and its importance.

Now the VP will be a grandmother in the coming months, her child still nt married and in highschool.

Clearly the Republicans are realizeing they are behind, and need to become more social and democratic.

Z

If American politics piss you off so **** much, I have an idea, stop paying attention to it as it doesn't have a ****ing thing to do with you anyway.

ooga booga
09-02-2008, 12:57
If American politics piss you off so **** much, I have an idea, stop paying attention to it as it doesn't have a ****ing thing to do with you anyway.

lol I was sorta thinking the same thing. Z don't you live in Canada? :P Hell I don't have the smallest clue who runs Canada. I still believe your police force wears those goofy red outfits and rides on horseback. :mellow:

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 13:01
I thought I`ll have some thread to rattle about NW`s hypocrats, but NO!

Thanks, Z! :angry:

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 13:02
How many threads do we need on this subject?

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:As many as it takes

Dogma
09-02-2008, 13:05
As many as it takes

As it takes for what?

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 13:14
As it takes for what?
To get it through your skulls that the Republican party is corrupt, discriminatory, out of touch, and just generally bad for America.

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 13:18
I can say that about my country as well, but no one brings that out :rolleyes:

As well as hundreds of others. But oh well, I must have a greater perception then the common people

KLL
09-02-2008, 13:26

you might wanna either merge this one with the other or delete it.

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 13:28
Number 2 sounds KEWL!

jasonlfunk
09-02-2008, 14:02

Z

It would only be hypocrisy if she encouraged her daughter to have sex. If she didn't, she isn't a hypocrite. At best, she is just wrong. But I think the majority of parents are going to agree with her - what parent wants their child sleeping around when they are a teenager (or pre-teen even). When a teenager hears "Don't have sex, but if you do - use protection" they have just gotten your permission to have sex.

Disorder
09-02-2008, 14:08
To get it through your skulls that the Republican party is corrupt, discriminatory, out of touch, and just generally bad for America.

Ummmmm.. how about a refresher.. is it just me, or am I the only one to recall that once the Dem's took control of congress, our oil prices went through the roof. And it is that, the oil prices that have our whole economy in a downward swing.. and wasn't it ole Peloski (how ever you spell the speakers name) that refuses to discuss the issue that Americans are stugling because of the very fact? And isn't she also Democratic?

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 14:09
It would only be hypocrisy if she encouraged her daughter to have sex. If she didn't, she isn't a hypocrite. At best, she is just wrong. But I think the majority of parents are going to agree with her - what parent wants their child sleeping around when they are a teenager (or pre-teen even). When a teenager hears "Don't have sex, but if you do - use protection" they have just gotten your permission to have sex.

No its more that when you teach about protection you run less of a chance of having a teenager mother or a child with AIDS. Its the reality that kids are having sex earlier and earlier these days. To tell a teenager to not be sexually active is like telling a lion not to hunt gazelle.

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 14:13
Ummmmm.. how about a refresher.. is it just me, or am I the only one to recall that once the Dem's took control of congress, our oil prices went through the roof. And it is that, the oil prices that have our whole economy in a downward swing.. and wasn't it ole Peloski (how ever you spell the speakers name) that refuses to discuss the issue that Americans are stugling because of the very fact? And isn't she also Democratic?
They were rising before the last senatorial election. They are at an all-time high now because of unchecked speculation, a higher demand due to the war in Iraq, and NOT because of an legislation passed by congress.

Disorder
09-02-2008, 14:16
They were rising before the last senatorial election. They are at an all-time high now because of unchecked speculation, a higher demand due to the war in Iraq, and NOT because of an legislation passed by congress.

I see you are another, that think or maybe I should say.. knows he knows it all about everything... keep on preaching, Mr. know it all... You and Z must be brothers.

KLL
09-02-2008, 14:22

oil price is in absolutely no relation to speculation

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 14:24
oil price is in absolutely no relation to speculation
Yea...they are....

jasonlfunk
09-02-2008, 14:24
No its more that when you teach about protection you run less of a chance of having a teenager mother or a child with AIDS. Its the reality that kids are having sex earlier and earlier these days. To tell a teenager to not be sexually active is like telling a lion not to hunt gazelle.

I have far more that I could say about this but it doesn't seem like a good thread to do it in. I will admit that it is very hard to raise a child these days.

KLL
09-02-2008, 14:25
Yea...they are....

it moste definately is not. you can ask any economist who has a clue on how derivatives work.
in fact i elaborated in antoher hread some time ago, how peopel relatign the oil price rise to speculation is just bull****

Mr President
09-02-2008, 14:30
lol I was sorta thinking the same thing. Z don't you live in Canada? :P Hell I don't have the smallest clue who runs Canada. I still believe your police force wears those goofy red outfits and rides on horseback. :mellow:

Not to mention Canada 99.9999% of the time follows suit with what USA does. So that makes Canada just as bad.

My friend it's not the republican party that is corrupt.. It's BOTH parties. If you really think the Dems are not corrupt then you are not as smart as i thought you were. From reading some of your posts, you seem intelligent. So i hope you know that both parties are just as bad. All depends on which side your looking at it from.

KLL
09-02-2008, 14:32
Not to mention Canada 99.9999% of the time follows suit with what USA does. So that makes Canada just as bad.actually its worse, because they know its bad but do it anyway.
america can get off the hook by sayign they were idiots.

My friend it's not the republican party that is corrupt.. It's BOTH parties. If you really think the Dems are not corrupt then you are not as smart as i thought you were. From reading some of your posts, you seem intelligent. So i hope you know that both parties are just as bad. All depends on which side your looking at it from.politics is corrupt. simple as that.
which is why i am not a fan of democracy.

edit: i should add, that i refer to the democracy that is in practive at the moment. its like communism, a good theroy but ineffective in practice do to stupidity, greed and logistics. with the right technological level of development and education, direct democracy is worth considering tho.

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 14:48
it moste definately is not. you can ask any economist who has a clue on how derivatives work.
in fact i elaborated in antoher hread some time ago, how peopel relatign the oil price rise to speculation is just bull****

http://www.rediff.com/money/2005/sep/01oil.htm

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/04/why-do-oil-prices-keep-rising.html

Study up, son. And those were just links I found with a quick search. This isn't even including the stuff I learned from sitting in a hospital bed when the oil prices reached the record price and watching CNN all day.

Disorder
09-02-2008, 14:49
I must agree.. both parties are corrupt.. however, with this election, it is my opinion that the republican party shows more promis to be less corrupt than the Democratic party.

Dogma
09-02-2008, 14:54
Every politician is an honest person, right up until they get elected. No matter what party theyy are in. They have all the aspirations in the world to make this country what it can be till they reach the halls of government and realize they have to play the political game in order to keep thier cushy jobs in washington. It is all about personal p[ower, politics as practiced in this country is perverted to the point that we are where we are now. Which is one of the reasons I believe in term limits and also line item veto.

A politician is going to say and do whatever it takes to be re elected and that is the bottom line, that is what drives the political process in this country. The elite wnat to remain elite and **** the rest. It is no longer voting on the best person for the job, it has gotten to voting against the worst.

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 14:56
Not to mention Canada 99.9999% of the time follows suit with what USA does. So that makes Canada just as bad.

My friend it's not the republican party that is corrupt.. It's BOTH parties. If you really think the Dems are not corrupt then you are not as smart as i thought you were. From reading some of your posts, you seem intelligent. So i hope you know that both parties are just as bad. All depends on which side your looking at it from. Yea I know there's corruption within every facet of government these days. Its just that Republican convictions, such as the love of free enterprise, can easily corrupt decisions, for example Big Tobacco giving senators checks for voting against laws to raise smoking ages. I know its a crude example but its all I got right now.

Dogma
09-02-2008, 15:02
Yea I know there's corruption within every facet of government these days. Its just that Republican convictions, such as the love of free enterprise, can easily corrupt decisions, for example Big Tobacco giving senators checks for voting against laws to raise smoking ages. I know its a crude example but its all I got right now.

Earmarks is one of the biggest crocks of crap that has ever come down the pike. When a politician can attach a spending measure to a legitimate bill that may need to be passed, like FEMA reorganization and politicians want to attached a 1.5 million dollar grant to study the life cycle of the fruit fly by a lab in their district, is bull****. The Republican party wants to do away with earmarks and the Dems refuse to even let it come up for discussion.

That is what the politicians are doing, spending billions on pork barrle projects to get their asses re elected. That is exactly what I am telling you. This is the type of thing that needs to go the way of the Edsel.

KLL
09-02-2008, 15:13
http://www.rediff.com/money/2005/sep/01oil.htm

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/04/why-do-oil-prices-keep-rising.html

Study up, son.

lol you don't know who you're talkign too and both articles are nto backed up with any research or statistics or facts in any way.

now let me quote some stuff...

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/06/21/news/Saudi-Oil-Summit.php

The U.S. energy secretary said Saturday that insufficient oil production, not financial speculation, was driving soaring crude prices.

"Market fundamentals show us that production has not kept pace with growing demand for oil, resulting in increasing prices and increasingly volatile prices," Bodman told reporters. "There is no evidence that we can find that speculators are driving futures prices" for oil.

http://www.economist.com/research/articlesBySubject/displaystory.cfm?subjectid=381586&story_id=11453090

But Jeffrey Harris, the chief economist of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), which regulates NYMEX and other American commodities exchanges, does not see any evidence that the growth of speculation in oil has caused the price to rise. Rising prices, after all, might have been stimulating the growing investment, rather than the other way around. There is no clear correlation between increased speculation and higher prices in commodities markets in general. Despite a continuing flow of investment in nickel, for example, its price has fallen by half over the past year.

Investment can flood into the oil market without driving up prices because speculators are not buying any actual crude. Instead, they buy contracts for future delivery. When those contracts mature, they either settle them with a cash payment or sell them on to genuine consumers. Either way, no oil is hoarded or somehow kept off the market. The contracts are really a bet about which way the price will go and the number of bets does not affect the amount of oil available. As Mr Harris puts it, there is no limit to the number of “paper barrels” that can be bought and sold.

That makes it harder for a bubble to develop in oil than in the shares of internet firms, say, or in housing, where the supply of the asset is finite. Ultimately, says David Kirsch of PFC Energy, a consultancy, there is only one type of customer for crude: refineries. If speculators on the futures markets get carried away, pushing prices so high that refineries run at a loss, they will simply shut down, causing the price to fall again. Moreover, speculators do not always assume that prices will rise. As recently as last year, the speculative bears on NYMEX outweighed the bulls.

But Bob Greer, of PIMCO, an asset-management firm, argues that even index funds make unlikely suspects. For one thing, they too invest in futures, rather than in physical supplies of oil. So every month, they must trade contracts that are about to fall due for ones that will not mature for several months. That makes them big sellers of oil for prompt delivery.

What is more, their growth is not as impressive as it first appears. Paul Horsnell of Barclays Capital, an investment bank, puts the total value of index funds and other similar investments at $225 billion. That is less than half the market capitalisation of Exxon Mobil, he points out, and a tiny fraction of the $50 trillion-odd of transactions in the oil markets each year. Although index funds have grown quickly, that growth stems in large part from the rise in value of the futures they hold, rather than from fresh investment flows. He estimates that index funds swelled by $13 billion in the first quarter of this year, for example, of which all but $2 billion derives from the rise in commodity prices.

http://www.economist.com/opinion/displaystory.cfm?story_id=11670357

Follow the oil, not the futures
This reasoning holds obvious appeal for those looking for a scapegoat. But there is little evidence to support it. For one thing, the surge in investment in oil futures is not that large relative to the global trade in oil. Barclays Capital, an investment bank, calculates that “index funds”, which have especially exercised the politicians because they always bet on rising prices, account for only 12% of the outstanding contracts on NYMEX and have a value equivalent to just 2% of the world’s yearly oil consumption.

More importantly, neither index funds nor other speculators ever buy any physical oil. Instead, they buy futures and options which they settle with a cash payment when they fall due. In essence, these are bets on which way the oil price will move. Since the real currency of such contracts is cash, rather than barrels of crude, there is no limit to the number of bets that can be made. And since no oil is ever held back from the market, these bets do not affect the price of oil any more than bets on a football match affect the result.

The futures market does sometimes signal that prices are likely to rise, which might prompt speculators to hoard oil in anticipation. But it is not signalling that at the moment, and there is no sign of hoarding. In the absence of rising stocks, it is hard to argue that the oil markets have lost their grip on reality.

so yea read up on quality research before you go and try to argue with someone who actually knows what hes talking about (and what he is trading)

what you studied on tv... i study at university. which one of us do you think is the better authority?
and CNN is a joke

El Mestizo
09-03-2008, 14:19
All I hear from you is the same **** I've been hearing from the GOP my whole life. "Theres not enough evidence."

"Evolution isn't real. Not enough evidence!"
"Global Warming is a myth. Not enough evidence!"
"Oil prices rise but we don't know why cuz there's not enough evidence!"

You can remain blind to the facts if you want. I'm just glad you're not one of the people who has to actually do something about it or else I'd really be worried.

KLL
09-03-2008, 14:33
All I hear from you is the same **** I've been hearing from the GOP my whole life. "Theres not enough evidence."

You can remain blind to the facts if you want. I'm just glad you're not one of the people who has to actually do something about it or else I'd really be worried.

you do realize the economist is a liberal paper?

and quite frankly, its mathematical evidence that its not speculation. You obviuosly didn't read it properly or understand it.

ranger2112
09-03-2008, 14:41
ur joking right? dem's are the most corrupt of the group. Hell Clinton won due to CHINESE donations. PLUS a hell of a lot more.
http://members.tripod.com/~GOPcapitalist/clinton-scandals.html

take your pick which is your favorite scandal/corrupt part of the clinton administration.

KLL
09-03-2008, 14:54
ur joking right? dem's are the most corrupt of the group. Hell Clinton won due to CHINESE donations. PLUS a hell of a lot more.
http://members.tripod.com/~GOPcapitalist/clinton-scandals.html

take your pick which is your favorite scandal/corrupt part of the clinton administration.

foreign companies actually make up a lot of the donations on both sides.. doesn't mean squat

micco540
09-03-2008, 15:22
Both parties have their fair share of scandals. Watergate, Iran-Contra, the training of Osama bin Laden and the Taliban in the 80s, Whitewater, Monica Lewinsky, Scooter Libby. Scandal is the only thing that's bi-partisan these days.

ranger2112
09-03-2008, 15:53
i dont disagree, however, when someone posts that the Republican party is scandal-ridden and seems to not notice his own parties issues makes me pause.

Max Logan
09-03-2008, 17:11

the fewer the resource, the higher the price
Reap while you can

And random non-eqiuvalent BS like that :)

SmarT
09-03-2008, 17:18
lol i jsut wanna say i :wub: guys heheh and that there is atleast two honest politicians out there. there names are Dennis Kurinch and Ron Paul

Dogma
09-03-2008, 17:26
lol i jsut wanna say i :wub: guys heheh and that there is atleast two honest politicians out there. there names are Dennis Kurinch and Ron Paul

I'll telll you, the more I paid attention, the more I liked Huckaby.

ooga booga
09-03-2008, 17:47

Ron Paul for President!! :dblthumbup:

As for oil prices... I do believe it's spectulation and I don't believe the republican party can control that. :blink: I know the whole supply and demand stuff but you can't tell me our demand doubled in over a year. Our demand did not double from 2007 to 2008, but the price per barrel did (from 70 to at one point 140).

KLL
09-03-2008, 17:55

As for oil prices... I do believe it's spectulation and I don't believe the republican party can control that. :blink: I know the whole supply and demand stuff but you can't tell me our demand doubled in over a year. Our demand did not double from 2007 to 2008, but the price per barrel did (from 70 to at one point 140).
its defiantely not speculation which only accoutns for an equivialent of 2% of the years oil production..

Blackwater
09-03-2008, 22:38

You know the US isn't the only nation to use oil. India and China are demanding more and more oil every year because of their growing economies and wanting to keep them growing at that pace. Also, activities (civil war, terrorism, accidents, natural disasters) happening in countries that produce oil affect the amount of barrels produced. Also oil prices are for the world, not just the US. Global Economy ;)

-Z-
09-04-2008, 00:08

It doesnt have anything to do with ME?

You ****er.

**** you Dogma. Mother****er.

WTF!?

do u know who I am?

I have had friend loose their lives.

I have seen families torn apart.

Mother****er, I cannot believe your ****ing ignorance Dogma.

WTF.

Pure ignorance.

The United states sets economic/military and social Policies that effect the entire planet.

I cannot believe you man. Every decision made by the united states has widespread ramifications!

If u cannot see that than you are blind man...

doesnt have anything to do with me...

When a member of my family couldnt afford drugs produced by an american company, because that company had a paptent on the drug, for 15 years... she had to come to my parents for money.

When America Doubles its debt in 8 years it also effects canada, we do share a boredrer, and an economy.

The USA still owes Canada many billions of dollars from their unfair Lumbar embargo against us!

When friends of mine are charged for possesing MARIJUANA, because of ****ING AMERICAN **** riciculas hegemonic policy, thats none of my business?

Man... how about I walk up to you, shoot you dog, and spit in your eye, then tell you dont get pissed off because it has nothing to do with you.

Its election time man.

McCain and Bush... would eaither of them acctually admit that Iraq and Vietnam were MISTAKES!???

No!

now that is wrong.

And u want these people leading?

making policy...

War is 1 thing... but its the attitude of the republican party that has gotten us so many other ridiculas **** choices.

Do u realize that in Canada, we have recently been debateing weather or not to privatize the health care system!?

WTF man.... I wonder why?

not because it not working...

but because capitalist scum from america has seemed into our culture and wants things like they are in the US...

I will make a sane and calm post in the other thread when I settle down.

Z

-Z-
09-04-2008, 02:56
The direction of the republican party is totally off...

but McCain dose have some edges...

Concerning Georgia... even tho I feel Russia has some cause.

McSane can war. McSane has xp in foriegn policy and knows whats going on.

But still these republicans make me sick...

How can u sit and smile and laugh and joke about this stuff...

Z

KLL
09-04-2008, 03:50
how can you make like a dozen threads about the US in 2 days?
Don't you liek have a life? Or at least some freinds you can annoy with this stuff?
And is it really that difficult to post your opinion in one of youe 95 already existing threads?

KLL
09-04-2008, 04:03
maybe i'm net gettign the point, but did you jsut accuse america of killing your freinds and tearing your freinds families appart?

busd DID admit iraq was a mistake btw

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/102606|top|08-27-2004::00:08|reuters.html

Dogma
09-04-2008, 09:16
It doesnt have anything to do with ME?

You ****er.

**** you Dogma. Mother****er.

WTF!?

do u know who I am?

I have had friend loose their lives.

I have seen families torn apart.

Mother****er, I cannot believe your ****ing ignorance Dogma.

WTF.

Pure ignorance.

The United states sets economic/military and social Policies that effect the entire planet.

I cannot believe you man. Every decision made by the united states has widespread ramifications!

If u cannot see that than you are blind man...

doesnt have anything to do with me...

When a member of my family couldnt afford drugs produced by an american company, because that company had a paptent on the drug, for 15 years... she had to come to my parents for money.

When America Doubles its debt in 8 years it also effects canada, we do share a boredrer, and an economy.

The USA still owes Canada many billions of dollars from their unfair Lumbar embargo against us!

When friends of mine are charged for possesing MARIJUANA, because of ****ING AMERICAN **** riciculas hegemonic policy, thats none of my business?

Man... how about I walk up to you, shoot you dog, and spit in your eye, then tell you dont get pissed off because it has nothing to do with you.

Its election time man.

McCain and Bush... would eaither of them acctually admit that Iraq and Vietnam were MISTAKES!???

No!

now that is wrong.

And u want these people leading?

making policy...

War is 1 thing... but its the attitude of the republican party that has gotten us so many other ridiculas **** choices.

Do u realize that in Canada, we have recently been debateing weather or not to privatize the health care system!?

WTF man.... I wonder why?

not because it not working...

but because capitalist scum from america has seemed into our culture and wants things like they are in the US...

I will make a sane and calm post in the other thread when I settle down.

Z

I, for one, am sick and tired of little liberal NON CITIZEN pricks like you telling me you have a better idea. Now I don't mind a discussion, but you have taken it too far. You can rant and rave all you want, but you know what, your opinion is still lrrelevant in my eyes as far as American politics. Especially when all you know is what you see from the **** media.

Now, you come down here, shoot my dog and spit in my eye, I will show you how much it has to do with me.

You really want to do something constructive. FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY so mine won't influence yours as much

You think I haven't lost ppl in the war as well? You can have your opinion all you want you little ****. But when you go overboard and offend me, I will shut your *** down.

now all these same bull**** threads are merged into one buill**** thread so you can roll all your liberal irrelevant opinions into one little ball and stick it in your ***.

SmarT
09-04-2008, 11:26
Paul and kurinch, now that would be a good ticket. they may not agree on domestic policy, but they agree on foriegn. And they vote against the war, when u see in the house that there is only 2 no votes, its usually them 2 :D They both have an obsession with our consitution and dont want us to lose our rights

Guy77
09-04-2008, 11:47
I, for one, am sick and tired of little liberal NON CITIZEN pricks like you telling me you have a better idea. Now I don't mind a discussion, but you have taken it too far. You can rant and rave all you want, but you know what, your opinion is still lrrelevant in my eyes as far as American politics. Especially when all you know is what you see from the **** media.

Now, you come down here, shoot my dog and spit in my eye, I will show you how much it has to do with me.

You really want to do something constructive. FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY so mine won't influence yours as much

You think I haven't lost ppl in the war as well? You can have your opinion all you want you little ****. But when you go overboard and offend me, I will shut your *** down.

now all these same bull**** threads are merged into one buill**** thread so you can roll all your liberal irrelevant opinions into one little ball and stick it in your ***.

does anyone like you?

and i think it was a solid choice.................. could have been worse, and prolly could have been better

Dogma
09-04-2008, 11:49
No one with half a brain now considers the war to be a good idea. AS KLL said, even GWB now knows it has not been the best idea. But, we are there, and now we have to deal with the consequences. Ok, that being said, if that is the only thing that anyone can consider in the Republican administration, then so be it. I for one, do not want to surrender and walk away as if you get a do over, you don't. It is there, it is going on, now we have to finish the mission.

Dogma
09-04-2008, 11:50
does anyone like you?

and i think it was a solid choice.................. could have been worse, and prolly could have been better

Do I care?

Is it my problem that some ppl cannot handle the truth?

Is it my problem that some ppl think they are so educated in our system of government that they think they can cure all the ills with their ideas?

Is it my problem that when confronted with the truth some ppl resort to personal attacks and try and take thelight off themselves and be Billy Bad ***?

NOPE!

KLL
09-04-2008, 12:05
does anyone like you?

I like Dogma.

But you my good Sir are an idiot and an arse.
No offense. Just my oppinion.

Guy77
09-04-2008, 12:18
No one with half a brain now considers the war to be a good idea. AS KLL said, even GWB now knows it has not been the best idea. But, we are there, and now we have to deal with the consequences. Ok, that being said, if that is the only thing that anyone can consider in the Republican administration, then so be it. I for one, do not want to surrender and walk away as if you get a do over, you don't. It is there, it is going on, now we have to finish the mission.

I don't think you mean surrender.......... i think you mean you don't want us to " pull out" quickly. ( i think) Now that we are in so far, it needs to be finished, and the war ended gradually over time. This way we will still leave certain things in place and be able to get our troops out at the same time ( so i think i am agreeing with you)

Dogma
09-04-2008, 12:20
I don't think you mean surrender.......... i think you mean you don't want us to " pull out" quickly. ( i think) Now that we are in so far, it needs to be finished, and the war ended gradually over time. This way we will still leave certain things in place and be able to get our troops out at the same time ( so i think i am agreeing with you)

Then why do we argue about it so much? I think you just like to try and piss me off. Yes we do agree. I think we need to get out, but we eed to do it properly.

Bet that breaks your heart, doesn't it?

-Z-
09-04-2008, 13:49
Do I care?

Is it my problem that some ppl cannot handle the truth?

Is it my problem that some ppl think they are so educated in our system of government that they think they can cure all the ills with their ideas?

Is it my problem that when confronted with the truth some ppl resort to personal attacks and try and take thelight off themselves and be Billy Bad ***?

NOPE!

If you are an american citizen, useing the word "truth" should be punishable by death.

As clealry there is no possible way u could understand it.

Both the dems and the reps are corrupt...

I agree With prez that Canad follows US lead 99% of the time :-( which is why I care about US policy.

Z

ooga booga
09-04-2008, 13:55
Z, let me just say this... YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Our country is sooooo bad according to you, but yet apparently we control and effect everything Canada does. What does that say about your Canada? Your country is so WEAK that they can't even think on their own. As long as you keep bashing us I'm going to keep bashing your ****ty country that amounts to nothing. Are you that stupid to think we haven't lost love ones in our own war? How sad has it become, that you have to blame Canada's own problems on the U.S. Can't find any other scapegoat? Somehow the republican party single handedly ****ed up Canada? lol, Canada is the most pathetic country if that's true. So Z, go crawl in a hole and fix your own **** instead of blaming it on your bordering neighbor. Pathetic man. The way you talk you would think the mother ****ing sky is falling.

KLL
09-04-2008, 14:00
If you are an american citizen, useing the word "truth" should be punishable by death.

As clealry there is no possible way u could understand it.

Both the dems and the reps are corrupt...

I agree With prez that Canad follows US lead 99% of the time :-( which is why I care about US policy.

Z

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5268/stfu1wx3.jpg

micco540
09-04-2008, 14:44
While we "need to finish the mission" in Iraq, which in my opinion is fostering a stable government *not necessarily democratic*, we need to realize as a whole nation that the true mission still lies in Afghanistan where we don't have enough troops on the ground looking for Osama bin Laden.

Afghanistan should've remained priority #1 and opening up an unnecessary second front in a war has always proved disastrous for previous empires and to so now and establish a dangerous precedent could have serious ramifications for future generations in this country. Deliberate contorting of intelligence to fit policy *not the other way around as it should be* is disturbing now because what's to say a future ultra-conservative or ultra-liberal President in the future won't do the same?

I think the way we determine how to go to war in this country needs to be reexamined. The President is slowly acquiring more and more power over the armed forces, enough so that he can deploy troops at his discretion for 60 days before Congress has to act and decide if there is a legitimate reason for them to be there.

I don't know if we need to hold referendums, as too many American people don't vote as it is, but maybe enough people would care about it to get out there and vote on it. Perhaps Congress needs to realize they ARE the most powerful part of the government and for good reason, as they represent the people. Both parties have become lackadaisical in their efforts to serve the people and not their own interests or the interests of the elite of the particular party, and as a result certain Presidents, George W. Bush in particular, have taken a sort of imperial approach to the Presidency.

Congress is the only body of government that can declare war under our constitution, yet since 1945 we have been involved in a total of 12 armed conflicts, deploying approx. 1,838,900 troops and losing approx. 99,500 lives without a formal declaration of war. The people of this country, who Congress represent, have lost almost 100,000 lives without a declaration of war, and that, I feel, is making a mockery of the language of our constitution.

SmarT
09-04-2008, 16:27
While we "need to finish the mission" in Iraq, which in my opinion is fostering a stable government *not necessarily democratic*, we need to realize as a whole nation that the true mission still lies in Afghanistan where we don't have enough troops on the ground looking for Osama bin Laden.

Afghanistan should've remained priority #1 and opening up an unnecessary second front in a war has always proved disastrous for previous empires and to so now and establish a dangerous precedent could have serious ramifications for future generations in this country. Deliberate contorting of intelligence to fit policy *not the other way around as it should be* is disturbing now because what's to say a future ultra-conservative or ultra-liberal President in the future won't do the same?

I think the way we determine how to go to war in this country needs to be reexamined. The President is slowly acquiring more and more power over the armed forces, enough so that he can deploy troops at his discretion for 60 days before Congress has to act and decide if there is a legitimate reason for them to be there.

I don't know if we need to hold referendums, as too many American people don't vote as it is, but maybe enough people would care about it to get out there and vote on it. Perhaps Congress needs to realize they ARE the most powerful part of the government and for good reason, as they represent the people. Both parties have become lackadaisical in their efforts to serve the people and not their own interests or the interests of the elite of the particular party, and as a result certain Presidents, George W. Bush in particular, have taken a sort of imperial approach to the Presidency.

Congress is the only body of government that can declare war under our constitution, yet since 1945 we have been involved in a total of 12 armed conflicts, deploying approx. 1,838,900 troops and losing approx. 99,500 lives without a formal declaration of war. The people of this country, who Congress represent, have lost almost 100,000 lives without a declaration of war, and that, I feel, is making a mockery of the language of our constitution.

rep for that

Cape
09-04-2008, 16:27
http://scienceblogs.com/neurotopia/worst%20mccain%20photo.jpg

Inappropriate campaign poster :scared:

-Z-
09-06-2008, 14:43
I think I know why McCain chose Palin...

He needed to find someone that looked and sounded even more EVIL than himself.

Z

ooga booga
09-06-2008, 15:57

Z

I think you're an idiot. :)

And you really need to stop making these threads... I'm starting to lose my temper... and that's not a good thing. :unsure:

-Z-
09-06-2008, 16:22
I think you're an idiot. :)

And you really need to stop making these threads... I'm starting to lose my temper... and that's not a good thing. :unsure:

If you can not take some RL issues then don't read it.

This one is pretty silly, unlike the others.

I understand republicans do not like discussing real issues like Health care, war, poverty and economics...

But does that we can not post about them>?

How about you stop talking about baseball and hot dogs, and start thinking for yourself.

Z

Blackwater
09-06-2008, 18:10
If you can not take some RL issues then don't read it.

This one is pretty silly, unlike the others.

I understand republicans do not like discussing real issues like Health care, war, poverty and economics...

But does that we can not post about them>?

How about you stop talking about baseball and hot dogs, and start thinking for yourself.

Z

Could you stop talking about how evil Republicans are and stop b!tching about American Politics. Worry about your own countries politics and make a difference there. You're not even discussing the issues but calling Republicans evil and trashing people as idiots. You need to lay off the drugs and show some respect to people.

-Z-
09-06-2008, 18:28
Could you stop talking about how evil Republicans are and stop b!tching about American Politics. Worry about your own countries politics and make a difference there. You're not even discussing the issues but calling Republicans evil and trashing people as idiots. You need to lay off the drugs and show some respect to people.

Only drugs I have had recently is beer...

and how about u read the thread.

I didnt call anyone an idiot...

Ogga Bogga said I was an idiot.

Z

ooga booga
09-06-2008, 19:30
Only drugs I have had recently is beer...

and how about u read the thread.

I didnt call anyone an idiot...

Ogga Bogga said I was an idiot.

Z

I did say you were an idiot because you are an idiot. Go watch the RNC. They talk about health care, war, and economics, all there for you. Everyone on these forums are sick of your constant b!tching and moaning creating thread after thread after thread of THE SAME THING. You have turned into the most annoying person on these forums. It's pathetic, lol. Biggest whiner I've seen in the GD section in years.

-Z-
09-06-2008, 19:45
I did say you were an idiot because you are an idiot. Go watch the RNC. They talk about health care, war, and economics, all there for you. Everyone on these forums are sick of your constant b!tching and moaning creating thread after thread after thread of THE SAME THING. You have turned into the most annoying person on these forums. It's pathetic, lol. Biggest whiner I've seen in the GD section in years.

im not whinneing...

check my original post. it was a critical post.

no whinneing.

and I did watch the republican national convention, they didnt say much about the economy or health care at all!

just alot about drilling, and XP, and how obama is ****.

Z

Blackwater
09-06-2008, 20:14
im not whinneing...

check my original post. it was a critical post.

no whinneing.

and I did watch the republican national convention, they didnt say much about the economy or health care at all!

just alot about drilling, and XP, and how obama is ****.

Z

This wasn't even a critical thread. It was simply flaming Palin. You need to stop with these threads on the forums and go talk to your friends in Canada about this or actually your own government.

Mr President
09-06-2008, 20:39
Z do you honestly think Democrats do that much of a better job? Why is that exactly, is it cause they lay down and give everyone what they want and don't make them earn it themselves? Or is is cause when America gets attacked they look the other way and say well, this never would have happened if so and so Mr Republican didn't lead 100 years ago.. One thing about Democrats you can always count on, someone else is always to blame.
But yet they have had control of the house for what 2yrs now and they haven't done one thing yet.. I know... i know.. It's cause of Bush! WHATEVER!

And what is it you don't like about Mrs. Palin? Is it cause she was just a normal house wife who got tired of all the crap and decided to try to make a change.. Oh man **** her...

She is a perfect example of the American dream. Is she perfect. I'm sure she isn't. but she has idea's and plans.

Perhaps it's her beauty that intimidates you. Or perhaps it's cause she actually has a brain and knows how to use it.

You don't know much about her. None of us do. But we will find out. And with your quick judgments of people, now i see why you like the democrats.

And, i don't see the evil you speak of in her. But i guess if i lived in a country that always followed another country around without making and decisions for themselves, i would be just as arrogant.

Say all you want about McCain. But I think you may see Palin as our first lady president.. Assuming she stays on the same course she is on now. And the country, and the WORLD would rather have someone other than Hillary. And if you think Hillary would make a good President, then you really are mislead.. That woman is PURE evil!

-Z-
09-06-2008, 20:49
Z do you honestly think Democrats do that much of a better job? Why is that exactly, is it cause they lay down and give everyone what they want and don't make them earn it themselves? Or is is cause when America gets attacked they look the other way and say well, this never would have happened if so and so Mr Republican didn't lead 100 years ago.. One thing about Democrats you can always count on, someone else is always to blame.
But yet they have had control of the house for what 2yrs now and they haven't done one thing yet.. I know... i know.. It's cause of Bush! WHATEVER!

And what is it you don't like about Mrs. Palin? Is it cause she was just a normal house wife who got tired of all the crap and decided to try to make a change.. Oh man **** her...

She is a perfect example of the American dream. Is she perfect. I'm sure she isn't. but she has idea's and plans.

Perhaps it's her beauty that intimidates you. Or perhaps it's cause she actually has a brain and knows how to use it.

You don't know much about her. None of us do. But we will find out. And with your quick judgments of people, now i see why you like the democrats.

And, i don't see the evil you speak of in her. But i guess if i lived in a country that always followed another country around without making and decisions for themselves, i would be just as arrogant.

Say all you want about McCain. But I think you may see Palin as our first lady president.. Assuming she stays on the same course she is on now. And the country, and the WORLD would rather have someone other than Hillary. And if you think Hillary would make a good President, then you really are mislead.. That woman is PURE evil!

1st I was trying to make light of things...

2nd i find it a touch hypocritical for u to call Hillary Evil (even tho I agree) when u are criticizeing my words... which were the same.

I mdo agree it is very possible for Palin to be Vice...

See In Canada... we have 4-6 contending parties.... not 2.

and parties form and reform and contest... a decade ago the Reform part took somthing like 20% of the national vote, that was only a 5 year thing...

just shedding some light on our system...

Im not sure what Canada does that is so horrible... people keep saying fix your own country... most of the things that trouble me about my country stem from amerikan policy.

it was when I was watching the republican Convention... and I saw Palin make alot of sarcastic remarks, and attacking Obama...

instead of saying anything about her platform... aside from Drill and war.

it was her sarcasim and jokes in the face of the situation the people of america faces that made me see her as evil.

Z

-Z-
09-06-2008, 20:51
and im not sure if the democrats would do better..

I do not think the democrats would have ignored 911.

also they would not have capitalized on it to profiteer in Iraq.

I think they would have went into pakistan and afgahnistan if anywhere.

The economy under clinton was good...

Z

Mr President
09-06-2008, 21:40

2nd i find it a touch hypocritical for u to call Hillary Evil (even tho I agree) when u are criticizeing my words... which were the same.

and parties form and reform and contest... a decade ago the Reform part took somthing like 20% of the national vote, that was only a 5 year thing...

Im not sure what Canada does that is so horrible... people keep saying fix your own country... most of the things that trouble me about my country stem from amerikan policy.

it was when I was watching the republican Convention... and I saw Palin make alot of sarcastic remarks, and attacking Obama...

it was her sarcasim and jokes in the face of the situation the people of america faces that made me see her as evil.

Z

There is a difference. I have spent the last 16 years getting to know Mrs Clinton.

The reason i said something to you about this was cause Palin just came into the spotlight.. Nobody knows anything about her yet. Just bugs me when people say stuff about someone they don't know much about. Before any judgments can be made on her, lets see how she does when she does some interviews and one on one against Biden.. That is of course if he is still the VP in a few weeks.. I have it in the back of my mind that all of a sudden he won't be able to fullfill his VP duties and then Hillary will be the one getting it.

anyway, so your troubles stem from american policy? Well then change your policies so ours don't hurt you as bad. :thumbup:

And You didn't see Palin attacking Obama, you saw her defending herself from all the cracks that has been made against her. If they can dish it, they better be ready to take it. This chick doesn't mess around.

She has proven to have character. She fought off the oil companies.. That is a huge task. They come in and offer anyone else billions and they jump on it no matter what.. She didn't do that. She looked at the pros and cons and the cons out weighed them.. So she said NO!

Z

The democrats wouldn't have totally ignored 9/11 only cause the people of this great land wanted revenge.. But they never would have gone this far to get it. Don't forget your buddy Clinton was president when they hit the towers the first time and we didn't do anything. And when Clinton was told about Osama, he pushed him off as a little threat. We had him back then, but the democrats didn't feel he was any major threat..

And it's not just the republicans who are profiting from the war in Iraq..

And the economy that fell in Clintons lap was from the reagan era.. Everyone knows you can't turn an economy the size of ours around in 8yrs.. You put things in play. Perhaps Clinton could have gotten the job done better if he didn't have to sit in court explaining why he felt the need to cheat on his wife in the office of the American people..

Will
09-06-2008, 22:16
I have heard Palin being compared to Margaret Thatcher, so I can understand why Z hates her.

Xavior
09-07-2008, 16:24
anyway, so your troubles stem from american policy? Well then change your policies so ours don't hurt you as bad. :thumbup:

I hope you are joking, because you know why exactly this cannot work.

-Z-
09-09-2008, 00:33
Palin Claims that the American Forces are In Iraq on a Mission from God.

Doing Gods work.

A day in Palins mind :

1: wake up, worship GWB, practice evil look in mirror for 2 hours

2: steal condoms from all local pregnancy and health centers and burn them all in a massive fire.

3: Think... What would jesus do... of course! bomb them all!

4: Worship GWB further.

5: Thank god for the distraction of Iraq

6: Kill a few dozen polar bears for fun.

7: Wish there was more war... maybe in India?

8: Drink 3 gallons of Crude Oil, and a glass of milk.

9: Mate

10: Sleep and repeat.

She actually thinks iraq is gods plan, and that US forces are doing the work of god.

Z

Dogma
09-09-2008, 01:45

Z

you are a socialist, America DOES NOT WANT TO BE SOCIALIST

You read what you want into what you see. The Democrats have been in charge of every **** dollar this country has spent in the last 2.5 years. Are you that **** stupid to think that Bush can spend one **** dime without Congressional approval??? If you are, then you need to read about which you spek because you have no FUC*ING clue. Get a **** life man and stop trying to make USA like Canada, irrelevant in today's global society.

Your stupid *** replies just put youin my ignore list as I have no desire to read any more of you dumb as* shi* Posts

Every time you post, you show just how God dam*ed stupid you really are about American politics

-Z-
09-09-2008, 05:53
you are a socialist, America DOES NOT WANT TO BE SOCIALIST

You read what you want into what you see. The Democrats have been in charge of every **** dollar this country has spent in the last 2.5 years. Are you that **** stupid to think that Bush can spend one **** dime without Congressional approval??? If you are, then you need to read about which you spek because you have no FUC*ING clue. Get a **** life man and stop trying to make USA like Canada, irrelevant in today's global society.

Your stupid *** replies just put youin my ignore list as I have no desire to read any more of you dumb as* shi* Posts

Every time you post, you show just how God dam*ed stupid you really are about American politics

lmao, someone cant take a joke.

andnif america doesnt want to be socialist, why medicare,

why are the taxpayers paying 200B dollars to bail out fanny may and freddie mac?

Z

-Z-
09-09-2008, 06:02
seems I hit onto something that is real, and upsetting.[

Z

SmarT
09-09-2008, 07:46
palin also wants to inject schools with chirstian religion again, she actuals thinks drilling alaska will do something.

A. we wont see the results for 5+yaers
B. it wont really make any difference in our market except to make big oil richers. lets look at supply and demand

the price of an item is where teh demand and supply curve intersect, so when supply increase but demand doesnt the price will fall.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_pro-energy-oil-production

here is some oil production numbers per day.

now as americans, we pron wont drive less if we drill alaska, which would also lower price (driving less) since less consumption=more supply because of a decrease in demand; but since prices might drop some for a couple weeks or months, we would drive more. so consumption would raise, which means, the demand curve would shift causing the price to go back up. not really that future realistic idea. also as u can see on that page, saudi and russia are teh only countries that produce more then us, only by 2 mill bbd/day. so in reality, they have more effect on our gas prices then anyone else.

now palin also believes she is gods tool to use. that everything she does is gods work. now you can believe what you want, but kept them out of your public platform, our forefathers put separation of church and state for a reason.

now what is the republican platform?

heath care- personal responsibility, if you cant afford heath care because you don't have enough money or wouldn't get coverage, you are **** out of luck. btw under John McCain's plan, he wouldn't get coverage if he wasn't in the senate, which is free heath care paid for by us tax payers

war- all war is good, even the unjustified war in Iraq. for those that don't remember and Sadam had no WMD, he had no ties to Al Qaeda. bush knew he had unreliable intelligence, he know that Sadam had no ties with Bin Ladin and such. oh for those that dont know, Iran wanted to help us FIGHT Bin Ladin and Al Qaeda, they hate them worse then they dont like us.

economy- nothing needs to happen since its all good

immigration- lock em up and send em back, tear families apart and throw the american melting pot away

environment- rape, pillage and burn.

education- they would rather have private then public education

military- they are trying to privatize it

foreign policy- bomb bomb bomb anyone that doesnt agree with us

oh yah don't give me that sadam was a bag guy and thats why we took him out, then why are we not doing anything for darfur or w,e that country is or in sudan or burma,

and btw, the dems want out of iraq, but not Afghanistan, they want to get Bin Ladan and believe if we have one front war, it is more lucky since we could send more troops to Afghanistan and put more leverage on Pakistan.

Dogma
09-09-2008, 17:39
I realize that this is only one issue, But all you who think that the Democratic party is the new savior, read this.

Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some
> older ones) didn't know this. It's easy to check
> out, if you don't believe it. Be sure and show it to
> your kids. They need a little history lesson on what's
> what and it doesn't matter whether you are Democrat or
> Republican. Facts are Facts!!!
>
> Our Social Security
>
> Franklin Roosevelt , a Democrat, introduced the Social
> Security (FICA) Program.
> He promised:
>
> 1.) That participation in the program would be completely
> voluntary,
>
> 2.) That the participan ts would only have to pay 1% of
> the first $1,400 of their annual incomes into the program,
>
> 3.) That the money the participants elected to put into the
> program would be deductible from their income for tax
> purposes each year,
>
> 4.) That the money the participants put into the
> independent 'trust fund' rather than into the
> general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to
> fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other
> government program, and,
>
> 5.) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never
> be taxed as income.
>
>
> Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are now
> receiving a Social Security check every month --
> And then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of the
> money we paid to the Federal government to 'put
> away' -- you may be interested in the following:
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the
> Independent 'Trust Fund' and put it into the
> General fund so that Congress could spend it?
>
> A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically Controlled
> House and Senate.
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax
> Deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?
>
> A: The Democratic Party.
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social Security
> annuities?
>
> A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the
> 'tie-breaking' deciding vote as President of the
> Senate, while he was Vice President of theUS .
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving Annuity
> payments to immigrants?
>
>
> AND MY FAVORITE:
> That's right! Jimmy Carter and theDemocratic Party.
> Immigrants moved into this country, and at age 65, began to
> receive Social Security payments! The Democratic Party
> gave these payments to them, even though they never paid a
> dime into it!
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Then, after violating the original contract (FICA), the
> Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans
> want to take your Social Security away!
>
> And the worst part about it is, uninformed citizens believe
> it!
>
> If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness
> will be planted and maybe changes will evolve. Maybe not,
> some Democrats are awfully Sure of what isn't so.
>
>
> Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.
>
> AND CONGRESS GIVES THEMSELVES 100% RETIREMENT FOR ONLY
> SERVING ONE TERM!!!
>
> The sun is in charge of Global Warming, regardless of
> what Al Gore tells us.

Disorder
09-09-2008, 23:37

Z

I too watched the repulican convention where Palin made her first appearance. I was impressed with her speach. It totally backed up everything I had studied about her in the past. I was hoping several months ago McCain would have picked either The Louisianna or Alaskan governors as his running mate. Im not suprised Palin came out swinging after Obama had already started targeting her and her family. This is turning out to be one heck of a mud slinging contest I believe the DEMS will loose by a land slide.

McCain/Palin 2008-2012

Disorder
09-09-2008, 23:51
After reading further into this, while the 10 o’clock news is being played on my TV.

I would like to personally thank the Democrats and their supporters for the following couple reasons..

1. Opec Met today, decided to decrease production of oil as to keep prices from falling. Thanks DEMs, lets depend on them and not do anything to better our current energy CRISIS.

2. Local Utility company announces they are raising Water and Sewage prices by 12%.. Thanks DEMOCRATS for being so narrow minded and refusing to make decisions that could have a positive impact on the American people.

3. Alabama Power is considering raising residential prices 20% and business prices by 40%.. Yes Democrats, it must be the proper thing to do, sit on your ever widening rear ends while we the American people float the bill.

Nice Job

Blackwater
09-10-2008, 12:10
People always talk about Big Oil and their profits. Yet they never look and realize that their profit margin is between 4.5% - 8%. While banking and pharmaceuticals is between 15% - 20% Big Oil is actually quite low on profit margins then other businesses. Of course they're making big bucks now, their product is in high demand WORLD WIDE.

FriM46
09-10-2008, 14:13

Z

Nah, he needed to pick up all the Hillary supporters...

Xavior
09-10-2008, 14:42
Yes, lets blame the democrats for everything: the Iraq War, crude oil prices (which will NOT be affected by offshore drilling by the USA at all -- do you seriously think the price of gas will go down a few bucks as soon as drilling starts?), the morgage/credit crisis, and of course, that piece of cheese which made you sick yesterday.

I've had enough of talking about Palin. If you still can't see how shallow she is by now, then she really does deserve your vote. And so does McCain, if he continues to talk about how he was shot down in Vietnam in every single ****ed speach he gives. Because you have to be a POW to be a good President. Good luck with 4 years with them, I just hope you don't start complaining about them too soon (you guys elected Bush for 8 years, yet he has a 30% approval rating..).

Instead, -Z-, you interested in the Canadian election coming up by any chance? ;)

Disorder
09-10-2008, 14:55
Yes, lets blame the democrats for everything: the Iraq War, crude oil prices (which will NOT be affected by offshore drilling by the USA at all -- do you seriously think the price of gas will go down a few bucks as soon as drilling starts?), the morgage/credit crisis, and of course, that piece of cheese which made you sick yesterday.

I've had enough of talking about Palin. If you still can't see how shallow she is by now, then she really does deserve your vote. And so does McCain, if he continues to talk about how he was shot down in Vietnam in every single ****ed speach he gives. Because you have to be a POW to be a good President. Good luck with 4 years with them, I just hope you don't start complaining about them too soon (you guys elected Bush for 8 years, yet he has a 30% approval rating..).

Instead, -Z-, you interested in the Canadian election coming up by any chance? ;)

This thread happens to be titled Palin.. so that is the topic..

If you think Palin is shallow....

Am I understanding that Obama is your savior?

PLEASEEEEEE! Explane to me the light that you are seeing at the end of the tunnel!

Xavior
09-10-2008, 15:05
Actually, I support Obama because I am a liberal. I do not think he is great, or that the USA will have a huge turnaround just because he is President. DO you seriously think people vote Democat just because Obama is half black? I think he is a great speaker and will be 10 times better than Bush. I do think that McCain/Palin would even try to turn the country around however.

I vote Conservative in Canada, but the Conservatives in the USA are too 'right'. But it comes down to fundamental differences between Canada and USA. Canadians are generally 'middle, leaning left'. Which is why I think -Z- makes all these topics.

-Z-
09-10-2008, 19:04
http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/M/y/palin_rifle_bikini.jpg

http://weeklydrop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/sarah-palin-naked1.jpg

and also u gotta see this interview with Matt Damon about Palin:

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/category/sarah-palin/

Z

Disorder
09-10-2008, 19:11

check out that palin pic. (if u are liberal)

Z

Sure was nice and quiet around here today.. ashame you had to spoil it!! :Plol

-Z-
09-10-2008, 19:12
Sure was nice and quiet around here today.. ashame you had to spoil it!! :Plol

mmmuuhahahaha

Z

Blackwater
09-10-2008, 23:55
what's the point of puting a photoshop picture up?

Mr President
09-10-2008, 23:56

http://weeklydrop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/sarah-palin-naked1.jpg

Z

What is the problem here? I'm sure she spotted a peeping tom and was taking care of it in her own way.. It's a stupid pellet gun for crying out loud lol..

The only thing i agree with Mr Damon on is we really don't know alot about her. But we are getting there.

and btw, i really love this picture of her.. :drool:

Mrmcjoey15
09-10-2008, 23:58
What is the problem here? I'm sure she spotted a peeping tom and was taking care of it in her own way.. It's a stupid pellet gun for crying out loud lol..

The only thing i agree with Mr Damon on is we really don't know alot about her. But we are getting there.

shes a fat old woman with a pregnant teen daughter..... i cant look at that and say anything but wow thats just disgusting

Dogma
09-11-2008, 00:02
I'd do her

Mr President
09-11-2008, 00:03
She's 41 and you think that is old? And how is she fat?

And the pregnant daughter thing, like that's her fault. I'm sure she told her daughter "now make sure you get pregnant cause that is the answer to everything"

come on....

-Z-
09-11-2008, 06:15
she condoned underage sex!

She's allright with me!

(j/k j/k)

Z

Will
09-11-2008, 19:04
Palin actually seems quite decent, policy wise.

Obama shot himself in the foot with his comments though:P

Frosty
09-23-2008, 20:26
I realize that this is only one issue, But all you who think that the Democratic party is the new savior, read this.

Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some
> older ones) didn't know this. It's easy to check
> out, if you don't believe it. Be sure and show it to
> your kids. They need a little history lesson on what's
> what and it doesn't matter whether you are Democrat or
> Republican. Facts are Facts!!!
>
> Our Social Security
>
> Franklin Roosevelt , a Democrat, introduced the Social
> Security (FICA) Program.
> He promised:
>
> 1.) That participation in the program would be completely
> voluntary,
>
> 2.) That the participan ts would only have to pay 1% of
> the first $1,400 of their annual incomes into the program,
>
> 3.) That the money the participants elected to put into the
> program would be deductible from their income for tax
> purposes each year,
>
> 4.) That the money the participants put into the
> independent 'trust fund' rather than into the
> general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to
> fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other
> government program, and,
>
> 5.) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never
> be taxed as income.
>
>
> Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are now
> receiving a Social Security check every month --
> And then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of the
> money we paid to the Federal government to 'put
> away' -- you may be interested in the following:
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the
> Independent 'Trust Fund' and put it into the
> General fund so that Congress could spend it?
>
> A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically Controlled
> House and Senate.
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax
> Deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?
>
> A: The Democratic Party.
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social Security
> annuities?
>
> A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the
> 'tie-breaking' deciding vote as President of the
> Senate, while he was Vice President of theUS .
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
>
>
> Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving Annuity
> payments to immigrants?
>
>
> AND MY FAVORITE:
> That's right! Jimmy Carter and theDemocratic Party.
> Immigrants moved into this country, and at age 65, began to
> receive Social Security payments! The Democratic Party
> gave these payments to them, even though they never paid a
> dime into it!
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Then, after violating the original contract (FICA), the
> Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans
> want to take your Social Security away!
>
> And the worst part about it is, uninformed citizens believe
> it!
>
> If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness
> will be planted and maybe changes will evolve. Maybe not,
> some Democrats are awfully Sure of what isn't so.
>
>
> Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.
>
> AND CONGRESS GIVES THEMSELVES 100% RETIREMENT FOR ONLY
> SERVING ONE TERM!!!
>
> The sun is in charge of Global Warming, regardless of
> what Al Gore tells us.

I just thought this needed to be pointed out again!

Frosty
09-23-2008, 20:29

First of all its nice to finally have a VP worth making fake bathing suit pics of. Personally i dig the naughty librarian look, and well everytime she gives a speach lets just say its the equivalant of porn for a conservative :D

Now as to Matt Damon do we honestly care what yet another celebutard has to say about anything.

SmarT
09-24-2008, 03:12
well we can care about the truth, she has only been the governor for less then 2 years, before being a mayor for what? 2 more? of a town of what 10k? not much, graduated from some Idaho college o0o0o that gives her many props. let see, if ur raped, no abortion, force Christianity back in school, has no foreign policy experience, has never meet a ruler of a foreign nation. only got her passport 2 years ago? so she has no clue about the world. she isnt very intelligent, no actually reason to have her as VP but to try to get women voters since shes a woman and we should "demand" less of her.

so she basically agrees that the last 8 years have been good and wants to follow all of bushes policy's and so does john mccain.

so do you agree that the last 8 years have been good for the economy? good for the world? good for everything? that America has never been better?

-Z-
09-25-2008, 22:00
McCain (recently revealed as George Bush's Great Grand Father) has reportedly voiced his willingness to Skip the 1st national debate this friday.

He claims that he is incapable of dealing with a debate while also focusing on the national financial crisis... Maybe he should learn to use a computer one of these days, or a telephone.

Obama said he will be at the debate, because it is important for the people of America to be aware of what is happening.

Z

Crimson Shadow
09-25-2008, 22:14
McCain's job is to be a senator, that is what he was elected to do and that is what he is doing. He isn't using the presidential race as an excuse to be absent from his job. The country's economy is in a crisis. Congress wants to try and fix the economy and McCain wants to do whatever he can to help the economy. The only way he could do this is by going back to Congress. But of course this obviously means McCain is a coward because he wants to fix the economy than focus on the presidency.

Osama on the other hand told McCain that he is having the debate regardless if he is present or not. Which shows that he prefers not to deal with important issues when the country needs him. Actually, when it comes to important issues he almost always votes Present, No Vote. 184 times as a matter of fact, far more than anyone else in the Senate.
I can see it now if he is elected.
Advisor: "Russia has declared war on us, we need your leadership to guide us through it."
Osama: "Can't you see I'm busy working on my speech, I can't be bothered with things like that."

SmarT
09-25-2008, 22:20
hhmm osama? i didnt know one was running for pres. and do u really think Mc Cain is gonna get anything through the senate? its a political stunt. he doesnt want to get slammed by Obama so he finds anything to excuse himself.

-Z-
09-25-2008, 22:20
Osama was in Washington as well, capable of doing more than 1 thing at a time (golly!!!)

And when McCain was voted to the top of the Republican ticket, his responsibility then became to be the flagship of the Republican Party, their representative to the public.

Z

-Z-
09-25-2008, 22:21
hhmm osama? i didnt know one was running for pres. and do u really think Mc Cain is gonna get anything through the senate? its a political stunt. he doesnt want to get slammed by Obama so he finds anything to excuse himself.

No Smart Its actually Osama.

McCain is running against the worlds most wanted criminal, and still is managing to loose.

Z

Disorder
09-25-2008, 22:40
I must say.. McCain is using his experience in the office the way it should be used.. Rather than politicing while the country is in an all out economic emergency. The debate will happen, sooner or later. Thumbs up to McCain, he's obviously a smarter man who is willing to give back to the people of the United States.

Now, I suppose that's a great reason for Obama to bash him?
Typical you know what coming out of him. He’s one sorry piece of $hit.

jasonlfunk
09-26-2008, 09:38
It was originally McCain that wanted 10 debates - Obama wanted 3 (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/13/mccain-obama-debate-debate-deals/). Learn the facts - he isn't running and hiding, his job is to be a senator - not a presidential canadate. Why he couldn't do both -i'm not sure- but it's not because he is scared.

Come on Z, let's be informed :thumbdown:

MAGGIO
09-26-2008, 09:47
The first debate is about foreign policy, which McCain is terrible at ADMITADLY.

He played the card thinking it would be good for his campain and it blew up in his face.

Obama reached out to the McCain troop and tried to work something out before the announcment, and McCains troop said the would get right back to them....yah they did taht on national TV trying to slap Obama in the face with some BS like he does not care.

Another win for Obama IMO.

The specualtion on the real reason is that there are 3presidencial debates and on VP. If McCain postpones one debate then he has a good chance of getting the VP debate canceled which would be a WIN for him since even he doesnt want PALIN to debate.

Disorder
09-26-2008, 10:31
The first debate is about foreign policy, which McCain is terrible at ADMITADLY.

He played the card thinking it would be good for his campain and it blew up in his face.

Obama reached out to the McCain troop and tried to work something out before the announcment, and McCains troop said the would get right back to them....yah they did taht on national TV trying to slap Obama in the face with some BS like he does not care.

Another win for Obama IMO.

The specualtion on the real reason is that there are 3presidencial debates and on VP. If McCain postpones one debate then he has a good chance of getting the VP debate canceled which would be a WIN for him since even he doesnt want PALIN to debate.

How could you say that? It is a well known fact that Both Biden and Obama screw up things everytime they say something that is not previously written.

ooga booga
09-26-2008, 10:33
Z... are you ever going to learn? By now, we already know everyone's opinion on who likes McCain, and who likes Obama. It's the same people posting for the same sides on every stupid thread you feel obligated to create. Nobody's opinion has changed, and you are not going to change anybody's opinion. Instead you are going to create just the 20th thread in which the same people can bash each other all over again. Seriously, when will it end? If McCain gets elected are we going to have to deal with your stupid crap for the next 4 years? Maybe we should have a limit of the number of threads a person can create in a week/month. This is getting so old, I'm sick of it. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you anymore. We all know my opinions on you, Obama, and McCain. I know your opinions, so lets put it to rest for once! Or are you just that too incompetent?

jasonlfunk
09-26-2008, 10:40
I must admit that I was very much looking forward to the debate. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by McCain and Obama - they may not be exactly the people that the media tries to make them. Namely- Obama is not the savior of the universe and McCain is not an old, incompetent fool.

Disorder
09-26-2008, 11:06
I must admit that I was very much looking forward to the debate. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by McCain and Obama - they may not be exactly the people that the media tries to make them. Namely- Obama is not the savior of the universe and McCain is not an old, incompetent fool.

I'll have to agree with you jason.

MAGGIO
09-26-2008, 12:17
Recent Accredited Poll

45 +/- % say Palin is not experienced enough to be a President
42 +/- % say McCain will not make it through all 4 years as president (he is old)

I know that is funny for a poll, but it was on the news this morning.

jasonlfunk
09-26-2008, 12:48
Recent Accredited Poll

45 +/- % say Palin is not experienced enough to be a President
42 +/- % say McCain will not make it through all 4 years as president (he is old)

I know that is funny for a poll, but it was on the news this morning.

But that does mean that

55 +/- % say Palin is experienced enough to be a President
58 +/- % say McCain will make it through all 4 years as president

Disorder
09-26-2008, 13:25
But that does mean that

:thumbup:
:p
lol

ranger2112
09-26-2008, 15:30
But that does mean that

U get rep for this one

MAGGIO
09-26-2008, 17:03
yes that is what it means, but if "almost" half think not that is a pretty big number.

Compared to maybe 90-100% thought say Clinton would make it all the way through one term. I wasnt saying it was majority, but even as a minority that is huge.

Disorder
09-26-2008, 17:04
U get rep for this one

You get rep for giveing Jason Rep... :thumbup:

BY THE WAY.. has anyone besides me noticed the debate is back on??? Now that they have made some headway on the crisis..

Max Logan
09-26-2008, 17:56
Why do you people care what Z rattles about again. hes a cannuck... :unsure:

-Z-
09-26-2008, 17:56
1/2 of you thought that GWB would make a great president.

Qualities we like to see in a president these days:

-a pulse
-able to eat, without tubes
-hair
-born before the 1st world war.
-vision

Z

-Z-
09-26-2008, 17:57
Why do you people care what Z rattles about again. hes a cannuck... :unsure:

lol

good point.

I think they care because it is real, and their minds will not let them be ignorant.

Z

Max Logan
09-27-2008, 00:07
lol

good point.

I think they care because it is real, and their minds will not let them be ignorant.

Z

I guess so. Kinda fun to see how they overreact all the time lol

people shouldn`t take to serious what other country people think about their internal affairs. its not like it`s their problem and not like they would not much about it

ranger2112
09-27-2008, 10:29
McCain looked and sounded great last night in the debate. As soon as Obama makes up his mind what his policy is, then I will listen to him. He is such a waffle and is way too easily influenced. He has changed his "stand" on several issues throughout his campaign.

Will
09-28-2008, 13:09
From http://www.nysun.com/national/palin-...-israeli/86671

Palin: 'Only Flag in My Office' Is Israeli

September 26, 2008

President Peres of Israel yesterday met for the first time with Governor Palin and with Senator McCain, who called the veteran Israeli statesman "my old friend." The warm handshake and exchange of broad smiles occurred during an international gathering known as the Clinton Global Initiative, hosted by President Clinton. "I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."

:thumbdown:

-Z-
09-28-2008, 16:05
http://www.onebillionanswers.com/Images/mccainpicture.jpg

SmarT
09-28-2008, 16:53
thats scary

Divine Intervention
09-28-2008, 22:57
i like what this poster does. it takes the name of a famous and popular recent movie and changes one of the letters in the title to turn it into a campaign poster against McCain.

i like indeed.

Blackwater
09-29-2008, 11:29
this is a pointless thread that does nothing but flame mccain....

Aedhan
09-29-2008, 11:49
it's all Z does, get used to it

Crimson Shadow
09-29-2008, 17:34
this is a pointless thread that does nothing but flame mccain....

So does this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3209
and this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3372
and this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3373
and this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3371
and this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3316
and this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3205
and this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3143
and this one http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3119

Probably alot more, but this is all I took the time to find

-Z-
09-30-2008, 00:16
I just found it funny...

its not even political, just jokes to me :-)

Z

Xavior
09-30-2008, 00:46
SNL parody of Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw)

You know whats funny? They are her exact words!

I just read an article in the local paper today about how likely (or unlikely) McCain is going to choose a new running mate to replace her. I didn't realize how bad this week was for her. And the fact that there is a debate on thursday, I read that the mock debates shes been having have been going very horribly. There has been talk that some Republican insiders have been trying to 'postpone' the debate until a later date. LOL!

From a comedy stand point, I can't wait to see Biden tear her up on thursday!

edit: also found this clip (I know its a bit old, but I haven't had much time to watch TV lately) Jon Stewart on Republican Hypocrisy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQK1al91drs)

-Z-
09-30-2008, 02:00
seen it... funny.

but getting old.

Z

Bram Gotink
09-30-2008, 11:05
it is funny,
but enough McCain bashing has been done
and enough Obama bashing as well

Why isn't it November 5 yet... over with the elections crap :(

Xavior
10-02-2008, 22:14
Palin's choice of words is simply laughable, especially in this debate. Please, go take English class or something. That SNL sketch was right on. But then again, she was a former Miss Alaska runner up, and we do all know that beauty pageant contenders aren't the brightest.

SmarT
10-02-2008, 22:24
shes giving me a head ache lol

-Z-
10-04-2008, 21:22
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=186833

Homer goes to vote, 2008

Z

Mhaphew
10-05-2008, 15:20
Just means McCain is gonna win!

Max Logan
10-05-2008, 15:56
I wonder why Z never made a fuss about Russian presidential election, or Belarus!

This is another 'I Hate USA' thread...
And its really getting stupid, Z

Divine Intervention
10-05-2008, 16:49
Max come on, arguing about Russia is sooooooooo "WoW forums of 2005-2006" :P

-Z-
10-05-2008, 17:15
I wonder why Z never made a fuss about Russian presidential election, or Belarus!

WTF?

Drain the sperm from your rectum Max.

Take a joke.

Z

-Z-
10-05-2008, 17:19

U are a real punk Max.

Why didn't the simpsons make an episode about the russian or Belarus election?

are you seriously this retarded?
I am sick of people hating on me because I talk about issues that matter.

This thread I just thought was funny. I didnt even say anything about McCain or Obama.

It is a clip from the most popular cartoon of all time.

Z

Divine Intervention
10-05-2008, 17:23
funnily enough the Simpsons HAVE made an episode regarding Russia. remember the submarine episode?
the reason why they prob wouldn't make an episode about Russian elections is because most viewers
will probably be confused and think " i thought they had a monarch or something there?". and they wont
make an episode about Belarus because most viewers will probably think its not a real country and not
get the joke.

Max Logan
10-07-2008, 12:27
U are a real punk Max.

Why didn't the simpsons make an episode about the russian or Belarus election?

are you seriously this retarded?
I am sick of people hating on me because I talk about issues that matter.

This thread I just thought was funny. I didnt even say anything about McCain or Obama.

It is a clip from the most popular cartoon of all time.

Z

Or so you say

-Z-
10-08-2008, 22:16
I was watching tv tonight... first time in a week or so (usually when I watch TV, I get all riled up, and come on these forums and make threads that enrage 1/2 of you and inspire gratitude from the other 1/2)

I was flippin thru channels, stopped on CNN breifly, just long enuf to see this add..

"CNN Special Report: FIT TO LEAD"

"An in depth report on the medical histories of both candidates"

LMAO

Barack:

-Had tonsils removed when he was 12
-Suffered from a Flu at the age of 26
-Fell off his bike at 31, scrapped his elbow
-kidney removed for donation at 39
-had tooth pulled at 43

John:

-Intense psychological Trauma @ 23 -POW
-Died briefly, but came back to life @ 37 -Heart Attack
-Massive brain damage @ 45 - Stroke
-Cancer @ 49
-Cancer again @56
-Fell off a ladder and broke 13 bones @ 61
-Cancer again @63
-Open heart surgery, and artificial heart installed @77
-Cancer again @ 83
-Fell and could not get up @ 89
-Loss of vision and hearing @93

Seems accurate to me

Z

MAGGIO
10-08-2008, 22:18
only one flaw

August 29, 1936 (1936-08-29) (age 72) McCain

But I agree

-Z-
10-08-2008, 22:19
only one flaw

August 29, 1936 (1936-08-29) (age 72) McCain

But I agree

I know.. LOL

just funny

Z

Shabaz K
10-08-2008, 22:20
lol

Blackwater
10-09-2008, 00:27
Z stop making these threads already...

Aedhan
10-09-2008, 00:56
Yeah, Z just comes here to piss people off. He has no reason to care about American politics. Some of the stuff in the forums got me to drift away from the game a bit

Green
10-09-2008, 00:56
-Fell off his bike at 31,

((/SERIOUSFACEON))

If you can't ride a bike by age 30, you have no business being president of the USA.

((/SERIOUSFACEOFF))

Hoebawt
10-09-2008, 01:00
Some of u have to learn how to take a joke

Divine Intervention
10-09-2008, 09:17
Yeah, Z just comes here to piss people off. He has no reason to care about American politics. Some of the stuff in the forums got me to drift away from the game a bit

i think youll find the politics of USA have a huge effect on all our lives. Why shouldnt
her care? because hes Canadian? So that means we don't have to worry about
all the nuclear crap going on in middle east between Israil + Iran? We don't have
to worry about all the other political issues in the world? :confused: silly you :closedeyes:

p.s: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -Z- again.

i loled. next time Z , next time...

jasonlfunk
10-09-2008, 09:43
Anton is right. American politics/economy has international ramifications. If we fall, a lot of countries will hurt for a while.... not hurt as in feel sad, but hurt as in pain. :)

MAGGIO
10-09-2008, 10:08
i posted a while back that like 40+/-% polled didnt think he would live through his first term.

It is a very relievant topic.

-Z-
10-09-2008, 10:09
Anton is right. American politics/economy has international ramifications. If we fall, a lot of countries will hurt for a while.... not hurt as in feel sad, but hurt as in pain. :)

Jason is right (and I do not think he supports my opinion)

American Politics is anyones business.

You can not say the same about... for example Peruvian Politics, or Belgian, or Cuban Politics.

U could make a case for China, Russian, Britain, perhaps even Canada.

But the US trumps all.

And it really bothers me to see that ignorance: "has no reason to care"

My family has gone thru some ****ed up **** because of american drug companies.

Z

Mwahahahaha
10-10-2008, 19:50
Palin is the worst choice for anything, ever. Getting a VP you can spank your monkey to is not really worth the damage she can do.

Will
10-10-2008, 20:32
I heard recently that Palin is distantly related to Princess Diana.

Xavior
10-11-2008, 04:13
Aren't we all related? ;)

Bram Gotink
10-11-2008, 10:25
somewhere,
but I know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone who knows Sarah Palin

:P
as do you, who-ever reads this

-Z-
10-14-2008, 17:26
McCain would like us to know that we will know the names of the people who have messed up the US in the gov.

"You will know their names"

The thing is... I allready know the name of GWB... what good does this do me?

GWB has done more harm than anyone else, and we all know his name.

I'm not sure how knowing the names of officials is going to make any difference.

Could someone explain?

Z

Disorder
10-14-2008, 19:27
Z... really.... must we go there again? We all know you hate GWB and all republicans and their logic.

Shabaz K
10-14-2008, 20:09
lmao have anyone heard the priest make that prayer for mccain lol

MAGGIO
10-14-2008, 20:29
lol is that serious, because palin kept mis pronouncing the name of a major general in the debate.

Disorder
10-14-2008, 20:37
lol is that serious, because palin kept mis pronouncing the name of a major general in the debate.

Isn't she human?

Mr President
10-14-2008, 20:48
First, would a mod please merge all of Z's threads together.. There is no need to having all these threads on his anti American witch hunt.

2nd, last i knew the house has been controlled by the democrats.. Which means Mr Bush can't get anything passed without them agreeing.. So i guess that means it's not all GWB's fault.

I know you get off on continually bashing us, but please keep it to one thread from now on. I'm tired of paying for extra space for your continued rants.

-Z-
10-14-2008, 21:39
First, would a mod please merge all of Z's threads together.. There is no need to having all these threads on his anti American witch hunt.

2nd, last i knew the house has been controlled by the democrats.. Which means Mr Bush can't get anything passed without them agreeing.. So i guess that means it's not all GWB's fault.

I know you get off on continually bashing us, but please keep it to one thread from now on. I'm tired of paying for extra space for your continued rants.

I must say Mr. President, Your comment was closer to a rant than mine.

Wouldn't you agree that an issue like this is important enough for its own topic?

if we are limited to 1 thread for all things political in nature, it will be a big one!

Z

-Z-
10-14-2008, 21:44
Z... really.... must we go there again? We all know you hate GWB and all republicans and their logic.

I did not say hate, I did not say Republican, I did not even bash anyone or anything.

I asked a question...

what does he mean by "you will know their names!"

or at least, what good will it do us?

I was hoping for an answer, but everyone ignores my question, and begins partisan BS.

Can you not ignore which party you might support and attempt to think about it in a non partisan way.

I am trying to find some logic in what Mr. McCain is saying.

It is not a wonder he is behind in the polls if every time a question is asked about what he says, his supporters just ignore it and bash the questioner.

Z

Mr President
10-14-2008, 22:10
Seeing this will all be merged soon i will reply now.

This all stems a lot further back then GWB.. Sorry! If you remember, Mr Clinton made a HUGE push to get people to own there own homes.. And some of these people could not afford to pay for them either. And of course, once more and more regulations were dropped, then banks went out and gave money to anyone who wanted it.. Even if they couldn't pay it back...

But still, even with or without government regulations, banks AS WELL AS the people who borrowed the money never should have done it if they knew they couldn't pay for it.

Since when is it the job of this government to watch over and make sure we all act like grown ups and not spend more then we have.

I know you would like to lay this all on Bush, but come on... I think it's time the people take some of the responsibility too. After all, they are the ones who signed there name to a loan they couldn't pay.. or do you think GWB was standing behind them with a gun saying sign or i'll blow your head off..

lol Sure is easy to lay blame on everyone else.. not so easy to take responsibility for your own actions.

Mr President
10-14-2008, 22:13
and if you want people to engage in debates with you, then don't make 500 new threads everyday bashing US.. We all get kinda tired of reading it..

Keep it in the same thread and more will reply.. I know when i log on everyday and see a anti American thread from Z, i either don't read it or make it the very last thing i read.. and then i rarely reply cause your mind is made up and there is nothing anyone can say to change it.. People don't like to debate with closed minded people :-)

Crimson Shadow
10-15-2008, 06:44
All the Presidential threads that Z started that I could find from the last 3 pages have been merged. As well as all the economic threads into a separate one.

Disorder
10-18-2008, 21:45
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/10/13/howard-stern-exposes-why-so-many-people-support-obama

Check out this Howard Stern Video!

esco
10-18-2008, 22:55
I'm really annoyed by the fact that everyone is passing the buck on the economic $hitstorm that everyone, yes EVERYONE, has a piece of the blame to swallow.

Its a mixture of stupidity, greed and incompetence that resulted in all of this. I'll admit I don't know all the information but there's a few things to think about.
1. I've heard a little about how the subprimes worked and even with that I could tell they were garbage especially for people who are living from paycheck to paycheck.
2. People trying to blame others for accepting deals they should have known they couldn't afford is a nice way of washing your hands of any guilt,
3. Are people naive enough to think that realtors weren't pushing some of these mortgages to earn their commission?

Will
10-19-2008, 15:05
http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2008/10-16/racist16_400.jpg

Thought this was quite funny:P

Will
10-19-2008, 15:06
And before anyone says anything, no it's not from a racist site but was created by republicans.

Will
10-19-2008, 15:20
http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_buck16.3d67d4a.html

Article for anyone who's interested.

-Z-
10-19-2008, 15:38
Fried Chicken - Black man

KoolAid - Ghetto

LOL, its funny I will admit, comical... but there is not much politics in it if u ask me, I actually like it.

Ok, u can argue that Obama will have us useing food vouchers, U can argue whatever u want with Propaganda.

McCain is a stupid White man. Thank god he will die soon, one less ***** man on earth.

esco
10-19-2008, 17:35
and that's a reason minorities vote democrat because they believe republicans are racist white people.

If they managed to get past whatever fears they seem to have, republicans could or would be able to gain large percentage of votes from at least the hispanic community.

-Z-
10-19-2008, 18:17
and that's a reason minorities vote democrat because they believe republicans are racist white people.

If they managed to get past whatever fears they seem to have, republicans could or would be able to gain large percentage of votes from at least the hispanic community.

the republicans have gained alot of votes many years.

50% of the vote is massive!

This year Democrats are bound to win.

The Media reflects the view of the majority of people.

Z

Mr President
10-19-2008, 18:28
McCain is a stupid White man. Thank god he will die soon, one less ***** man on earth.

I actually use to have some respect for your opinion and point of views but this comment, i have none! You may not like him or his views but this man went to war for his country. He has served many years for his country and though he may not have the best ideas in the world, he loves this country with all his heart. Not to mention that he too has children and a wife and grand kids.. All who love him dearly.To want him to die cause you don't like him only makes your opinion and views pathetic. One min you preach love and peace and then the next you wish for death.. I'm not impressed!

This is one of the reasons.. But the main reason is, republicans tell you to get off your ars and work for a living.. Dems just give it to them for free.. They like welfare.. Gets them more votes!

The Media reflects the view of the majority of people.

Z

I'm not sure how the media is where you live, but in the USA, the media does NOT reflect the view of the majority of the people.. They reflect whatever view THEY have.. Which then, helps change the views of the people.. Media is a HUGE problem in the United States. They all spin things the way they want them to be viewed.

Will
10-19-2008, 18:32
From what I've heard Mccain's military record is far from perfect.

Mr President
10-19-2008, 18:37
I'm sure it is.. I'm not saying i'm a die hard McCain fan.. cause i'm not.. I just didn't like the comment about him dieing.. Thought that was a little uncalled for.

I have issues with some of McCains views too.. And i'm not that fond of Obama either.. I do like him as a person and "some" of his views. But once again, we are stuck with voting for the lessor of two evils..

I do worry that if Obama was elected that he would be assinated. And if that happens, then there is going to be major riots in this country..

esco
10-19-2008, 19:18
I actually use to have some respect for your opinion and point of views but this comment, i have none! You may not like him or his views but this man went to war for his country. He has served many years for his country and though he may not have the best ideas in the world, he loves this country with all his heart. Not to mention that he too has children and a wife and grand kids.. All who love him dearly.To want him to die cause you don't like him only makes your opinion and views pathetic. One min you preach love and peace and then the next you wish for death.. I'm not impressed!

This is one of the reasons.. But the main reason is, republicans tell you to get off your ars and work for a living.. Dems just give it to them for free.. They like welfare.. Gets them more votes!

I'm not sure how the media is where you live, but in the USA, the media does NOT reflect the view of the majority of the people.. They reflect whatever view THEY have.. Which then, helps change the views of the people.. Media is a HUGE problem in the United States. They all spin things the way they want them to be viewed.

So your saying the whole Hispanic and black community vote democratic because they want to be lazy? I think that's a rather unfair assessment to make since Democrats like Republicans each have their bad seeds like the white trash gun lovers or the welfare loving crack users, but that's not the majority. The fact is that many Republican talking points come off prejudiced and minorities have stereotyped all whites especially Republicans as subtle racists. Obviously its wrong to just lump all white as racist but that's just reality since historically that's has been the case. Currently people are afraid that Obama is a secret muslim and are terrified what that might mean.

There morons on all sides:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjRNDPTMlE&NR=1

Listen to an intelligent republican man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TFjriMJds

P.S. To speak against McCain like he were some scumbag is low. The man fought in vietnam, was captured and tortured for over 5 yrs despite the fact that he could have easily "confessed" and been let go if he truely wanted. He was eventually broken but I can't say many people would have done as well as he had.

Mr President
10-20-2008, 17:57
So your saying the whole Hispanic and black community vote democratic because they want to be lazy? I think that's a rather unfair assessment to make since Democrats like Republicans each have their bad seeds like the white trash gun lovers or the welfare loving crack users, but that's not the majority. The fact is that many Republican talking points come off prejudiced and minorities have stereotyped all whites especially Republicans as subtle racists. Obviously its wrong to just lump all white as racist but that's just reality since historically that's has been the case. Currently people are afraid that Obama is a secret muslim and are terrified what that might mean.

There morons on all sides:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjRNDPTMlE&NR=1

Listen to an intelligent republican man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TFjriMJds

P.S. To speak against McCain like he were some scumbag is low. The man fought in vietnam, was captured and tortured for over 5 yrs despite the fact that he could have easily "confessed" and been let go if he truely wanted. He was eventually broken but I can't say many people would have done as well as he had.

I wasn't pointing out any race. I was speaking of the people who use welfare as a job. I'm all for helping those in need and help them get on there feet. Which is what Welfare was designed to do, but in many cases, it's not how it is anymore.

And Democrats do get more votes from lower income people then the republicans do. And that is cause the dems give them money more freely then the repubs do.. Mr Obama is campaigning saying spread the wealth.. You mean to tell me that is aimed at middle class or even high class? lol Nope it is targeted to lower class people who think, hmmmm if this guy gets elected then we will get more money for doing nothing..

There is a job out there for anyone who wants it. But why would anyone work when they can get paid to stay home and do nothing? But yet a single mother or even a couple who is working and trying to do the best they can can't get any help with daycare assistance.. How fair is this?

This is what i was pointing out.. It had nothing to do with race thank you!

Will
10-21-2008, 13:57
Full employment is impossible under a pure free market system. It needs there to be lots of unskilled unemployed workers in order to depress wages.