PDA

View Full Version : Care Vs LoR

kenshin44
10-16-2008, 18:19
Random nation forms up groups up hits me.

Would like for the people to step up to there prize, nothing else, just claim it.

kenshin44
10-16-2008, 18:34
WoW these warriors suck no kills :sleep:

and look at the standard attacks with no kills quite pathetic warring.

pron
10-16-2008, 19:19
They won't claim it Ali.

Vaim
10-16-2008, 19:27
I hereby claim the award for the attacks from the skies.

Fortunately (for obvious reasons) i can't claim the attacks that arrived from the seas.
Rest assured though, our quest for justice shall not be faltered.

pron
10-16-2008, 19:31
lol. Justice for what?

Divine Intervention
10-16-2008, 19:35
:huh:

pron
10-16-2008, 19:40
Are you confused at my question or his statement Anton?

kenshin44
10-16-2008, 19:48
I hereby claim the award for the attacks from the skies.

Fortunately (for obvious reasons) i can't claim the attacks that arrived from the seas.
Rest assured though, our quest for justice shall not be faltered.

Thanks for claiming, if you would just like to clerfy the reasoning, I would be very interested.

Thanks

Divine Intervention
10-16-2008, 19:49
Are you confused at my question or his statement Anton?

im perplexed by Vaims "return" to the scene...

pron
10-16-2008, 19:55
He's been back for awhile. He posted 3 times in our last thread about suiciding. Specifically, http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3545.

I would not be suprised if he was behind that one as well. Maybe Mr. P should take a look into it, as those were the only threads that he has posted in.

pron
10-16-2008, 20:00
In fact Anton, you had a discussion with him in that thread lol.

Divine Intervention
10-16-2008, 20:05
yes i know i remember the name...happy thoughts weren't linked with it.

Vaim
10-16-2008, 20:11
The method LoR used to rise to power was unacceptable.

This was not an unprovoked suicide, LoR had it coming.
And will have more coming.

MAGGIO
10-16-2008, 20:13

I kinda like this guy...lol

pron
10-16-2008, 20:16

Please. It's obvious you were behind the suicides at the beginning of the set, when we weren't "in power". So what method did we use that was so unacceptable?
You, Vaim, were in our nation from the 11th until today, and you knew back then that you were gonna suicide. Quit playing games.

Green
10-16-2008, 20:30
It wasn't suicide. It was a war for BS reasons.

Dakouten
10-16-2008, 20:31
Here comes another LoR lover!:tt1:

pron
10-16-2008, 20:35
It wasn't suicide. It was a war for BS reasons.

We're not EE Green, so your sarcastic critique doesn't work with us. This is a suicide, through and through. KE'ing? AA'ing 5 mems? That's not war.

Vaim
10-16-2008, 20:38
I'm beginning to wonder where you learned how to kill a state.

pron
10-16-2008, 20:40
Says the guy that KE'd nine times, and does nothing else during a "war"? Lol--you only had 24 turns when we started to kill you. GJ doing your part to kill a state...

Vaim
10-16-2008, 20:40
I was never supposed to kill anyone.
I did exactly what i set out to do.

pron
10-16-2008, 20:42
I was never supposed to kill anyone.
I did exactly what i set out to do.

Right...KE 9 times, and then your nation mates pick a different target to AA. I'm sure you know how to kill a state better than us...

Green
10-16-2008, 20:50
We're not EE Green, so your sarcastic critique doesn't work with us. This is a suicide, through and through. KE'ing? AA'ing 5 mems? That's not war.

Hi. Was your state ruined this set for no reason?

So was mine.

pron
10-16-2008, 20:51
Hi. Was your state ruined this set for no reason?

So was mine.

By us? Right--why don't you go post in the EE vs everyone thread where it's appropriate?

Vaim
10-16-2008, 20:51
Are you suggesting i could and was planning to pull off a kill on a 70mil NW, 47k land target, using
22mil jets and 9mil ships, with ~550 turns?

I see, i must be awesome.

Green
10-16-2008, 20:53
By us? Right--why don't you go post in the EE vs everyone thread where it's appropriate?

Oh, I did post there.

And technically, it may have been LoR or at least some current members of LoR.

pron
10-16-2008, 20:53
Are you suggesting i could and was planning to pull off a kill on a 70mil NW, 47k land target, using
22mil jets and 9mil ships, with ~550 turns?

I see

Good suicide then.

pron
10-16-2008, 20:54
Oh, I did post there.

And technically, it may have been LoR or at least some current members of LoR.

lol--and that shows how little you know of what went on.

Green
10-16-2008, 20:55
lol--and that shows how little you know of what went on.

If no one posts the info, how am I to know?

The dark side of the force has clouded my vision of late. :(

ooga booga
10-16-2008, 21:53
I'm just curious of what LoR did this set for "unjustedly" rising to power? They've been netting the whole set, at least it seemed like they have been to me... :P

kenshin44
10-16-2008, 22:33
I'm just a little upset as to being suicided. :glare:

Guess i will get over it.

Bye Bye 15k land I miss you.

pron
10-16-2008, 22:37
I'm just curious of what LoR did this set for "unjustedly" rising to power? They've been netting the whole set, at least it seemed like they have been to me... :P

I don't think they'll have a good answer ooga :(
Our one cheater was removed from nation, beyond that, everything was legit.

northbabylon
10-16-2008, 22:58
maybe they were talking about EE states moving to LoR to gain top nation? or atleast solidify it?

Green
10-16-2008, 23:31
maybe they were talking about EE states moving to LoR to gain top nation? or atleast solidify it?

You don't know what your talking about. (paraphrasing what pron said)

And you won't know as no one is telling! ;)

ooga booga
10-17-2008, 00:14

Ya but I doubt that would be a reason for someone to suicide them. Not like LoR planned on EE jumping to them. And they certainly weren't calling EE states to join them just to gain #1 on the nation scores... lol

Maybe Vaim is still bitter about the past or something (That picture with all the dead states is pretty cool, lol) but LoR seemed to be having a clean set for once and they still can't catch a break.

-Chris-
10-17-2008, 00:27
From an objective view, I'd like the LoR states rolled back for suicide.

Max Logan
10-17-2008, 01:10
I'm just a little upset as to being suicided. :glare:

Guess i will get over it.

Bye Bye 15k land I miss you.

they killed you didn`t they? hardly suicide

Max Logan
10-17-2008, 01:11

you mean a view out of certain butt hole?

-Chris-
10-17-2008, 01:11
you mean a view out of certain butt hole?
Hypocrite.

pron
10-17-2008, 01:31

Ali didn't die in the strike.

As for them hitting us because of EE joining, I don't think that makes much sense, as I'm pretty sure Vaim was behind the suicide earlier in the set--way before EE joined, and he was also in LOR from Oct. 11th-today. I'd say he was just waiting to suicide us during that time.

-Z-
10-17-2008, 01:35
I am interested in Why you decided to do this? (the states that attacked)

?

There are alot of things people can do...

And it has all ways annoyed me when states abuse the tax system.

By this I mean playing turns and making sales out of a nation, while stocking.

then joining up for spenmding turns, and for tech support.

this allows a state an advantage.

I have never done it, aside from If i am techer.

I heavily suspect Kanman and Hein of doing this each set.

But I have no idea because I am not in LOR.

Now no one can call this cheating, but It has frustrated me enuf, and I remember wants to war over it a few times.

Never did tho.

Z

pron
10-17-2008, 01:39
I heavily suspect Kanman and Hein of doing this each set.

Kanny and Hein haven't left the nation since day 1. You can check exterior news to see which nations are created and by whom. Interior news tells me they haven't left LOR at all this set.

But I'm interested to know why they hit also. My guess is they don't have a good reason.

kenshin44
10-17-2008, 02:17

I wish i was killed,

Left me with 5k land

I had 200 turns 15 billion dollars 20 mil networth 23k land

jameswheel
10-17-2008, 02:42
Maybe they didn't like the fact all the competition for your top guys was conveniently suicided.

pron
10-17-2008, 02:53
Maybe they didn't like the fact all the competition for your top guys was conveniently suicided.

lol--really? I thought we had discussed this in other threads already. We only had one guy from LOR suicide (with a cheater) and he's gone from LOR. Maybe you should find some other reason to quibble with us.

Vaim
10-17-2008, 04:55
I can't go into details about the exact reasoning in public.
If this is being investigated for "suiciding", the investigator can ask me and i'll tell them privately.

Damñ you sleep. I so wanted to stonewall you guys :(

kanman
10-17-2008, 05:03
Z, care to give some reasons why you suspect me of doing that each set?

I have only done it once in recent memory and we've already discussed it before. I guess you are frustrated because I outnet you some rounds but believe it or not, I can do that completely fairly.

Anyways, I like how people are quick to blame LoR or punish LoR for suicides with no proof when I would say LoR players get suicided on more than most.

ranger2112
10-17-2008, 09:37
LOR has, to the best of my knowledge, played a straight set. They could have just jumped in with EE whenever the coalition FS's them. They did not. Ali and Pron worked very hard to ensure peace. I was witness firsthand to their efforts. My hat off to u guys and know you have an advocate. Continue the good work and let me know if I can be of assistance to you in the future.

pron
10-17-2008, 11:15
I can't go into details about the exact reasoning in public.
If this is being investigated for "suiciding", the investigator can ask me and i'll tell them privately.

Damñ you sleep. I so wanted to stonewall you guys :(

lol
I just find this funny. If you can't publicly disclose why you go to war, then you have no spine and shouldn't go to war.

Mr President
10-17-2008, 12:28

as stated in the Admin News section, the Patriot Act won't be implemented till next set.. This is something we can't implement in the middle or end of a set..

pron
10-17-2008, 13:02
as stated in the Admin News section, the Patriot Act won't be implemented till next set.. This is something we can't implement in the middle or end of a set..

Had it been next set, how would you have responded?

Max Logan
10-17-2008, 13:03
Hypocrite.

Suddenly a Lor lover now that you got a nation :rolleyes:

StrikeForce
10-17-2008, 23:10
Suddenly a Lor lover now that you got a nation :rolleyes:

pfft.. no one loves LoR :unsure:

Max Logan
10-18-2008, 01:43
pfft.. no one loves LoR :unsure:

or so you say :o

jameswheel
10-18-2008, 03:12
lol--really? I thought we had discussed this in other threads already. We only had one guy from LOR suicide (with a cheater) and he's gone from LOR. Maybe you should find some other reason to quibble with us.
I don't look for reasons but when my state is first then i get suicided and 2 LoR guys take my place its a big coincidence in my book. I will never be able to prove who suicided me but I always look at who gained the most out of it happening. To me thats LoR and I could have had my revenge but didn't because kanman is a good guy, hercules however is shrowded in mystery as far as I am concerned.

::LD::GrimReapr
10-18-2008, 08:42

What about the other states suicided this set chris I havent seen you post anything in here about the others being rolled back?

Divine Intervention
10-18-2008, 08:52
What about the other states suicided this set chris I havent seen you post anything in here about the others being rolled back?

thats because Chris doesn't like me since i didn't join CB :crying:

diablonate18
10-18-2008, 09:48

I am new to the forums along with this game. Obviously getting suicided sucks. I do actually see see the point in wanting it not to be aloud. I also have no idea about nations like LOR or EE or any other for that matter and any other suicides that might have occured during this set or any other. I agree with having a somebody rerolled back to before the suicide. My thing is having this rule go into affect over half way threw a set. The action taken by Mr.P is in my mind the correct one but by allowing a reroll on some states now, the states that were suicided earlier in the set kinda get screwed, I know Lord Grim's brother would in fact agree with this. If I have miss read this thread and have something wrong please correct me. Not trying to be ignorant, just trying to help.:confused:
-Blitzkreg {NS}

Max Logan
10-18-2008, 10:34
I don't look for reasons but when my state is first then i get suicided and 2 LoR guys take my place its a big coincidence in my book. I will never be able to prove who suicided me but I always look at who gained the most out of it happening. To me thats LoR and I could have had my revenge but didn't because kanman is a good guy, hercules however is shrowded in mystery as far as I am concerned.

not to mention the suicides suddenly stopped as Lor states gained top. BIG coincidence

Max Logan
10-18-2008, 10:35

Duh! Cuz it`s not Lor, fool :thumbdown:

FeaRLezZoN3
10-18-2008, 12:50
lol LoR will never hear the end of it, no matter what u guys do or do not do

pron
10-18-2008, 13:09

Or it could just be two top 10 players netting to their usual spots, unless they get suicided. Herc and Kanny have always been near the top, and would've been near the top had you not been suicided.

not to mention the suicides suddenly stopped as Lor states gained top. BIG coincidence

Except we had one of our stockers suicided, and then we had this whole Care situation...

I am new to the forums along with this game. Obviously getting suicided sucks. I do actually see see the point in wanting it not to be aloud. I also have no idea about nations like LOR or EE or any other for that matter and any other suicides that might have occured during this set or any other. I agree with having a somebody rerolled back to before the suicide. My thing is having this rule go into affect over half way threw a set. The action taken by Mr.P is in my mind the correct one but by allowing a reroll on some states now, the states that were suicided earlier in the set kinda get screwed, I know Lord Grim's brother would in fact agree with this. If I have miss read this thread and have something wrong please correct me. Not trying to be ignorant, just trying to help.

Mr. P has already stated that he won't be rolling back anyone this set, as next set is the start of the NW patriot act. I understand that, and I think it's the best idea as the people suicided earlier wouldn't be treated fairly.

diablonate18
10-18-2008, 19:10
Thank you for clearing that up.
-Blitzkreg:thumbup:

Green
10-18-2008, 20:27
Herc and Kanny have always been near the top, and would've been near the top had you not been suicided.

I bolded the key part.

;)

pron
10-19-2008, 02:07
I bolded the key part.

;)

lol

I can't say for sure as I don't know too much about netting, so can't be precise in where to place them. But even James knows that Kanny is a good netter and would've given him a run for first place regardless of suiciding.