PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Theme

Mr President
10-17-2008, 14:25
There is a new theme for the forums.. It is a matching theme for the game. The little stuff on it is not done yet. (buttons and things) but i opened it up now so you all can check it out.

Once everything is done, it will become the new default theme. Yes you will be able to still choose desert or the VB styles.. :)

enjoy!

DBozMen
10-17-2008, 14:52
I got one suggestion on the new theme, change the color of the moderators ;).

Divine Intervention
10-17-2008, 14:54
from the other thread:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9141/earthlg4.jpg

anyway, apart from the blatant Earth look i really like the NW Portal idea and those buttons on top right. i think it would look better if you (Maggio) perhaphs made like 1-2 lines worth of "space" (if you understand what im saying?) between the loggins bit and the bit on top and bellow. space it out a bit more. looks a bit cramped atm.

and yes, green hmm...not the best colour but with Red and Blue already taken im a bit perplexed as to what other colours could be used.

MAGGIO
10-17-2008, 15:26
I have never seen the Earth site until today when you just showed me. It is a blatent bite off of another game, but not Earth ;)

Its always a work in progress. some of the spacing is not perfect yet esp. due to the RSS feed. So we will continue to work on it and make it as clean as possible. Also there will be room made for ads im sure.

Max Logan
10-17-2008, 18:27
WoW was always a blatant Earth, so why break the tradition? :o