PDA

View Full Version : so i see...

MarineRecon
10-18-2008, 21:15
not to start drama but i noticed a certain couple states are trading GB lol...kinda lame if u ask me...would have thought of them being more competative then *****es like that ha

Disorder
10-18-2008, 21:16
Hey hey now.. your your gonna stir it up, do it right and mention their names!! lol

Xavior
10-18-2008, 21:22
Anton.

*Waits for NW to implode*

Divine Intervention
10-18-2008, 21:26
what, im too bored to search for targets :( besides, all you low land n00bs will still get 500 land per grab so why are you complaining :P its not like im jumping in top10 with lots of gb :sneaky: besides, theres a gameplay section for a reason, why is this in W&R? you implying something Marine :sneaky: ?

Green
10-18-2008, 21:28
Grab me please. I r good grab.:wub:

/shamesonantonforgbtrading

Divine Intervention
10-18-2008, 21:29
Grab me please. I r good grab.:wub:

/shamesonantonforgbtrading

if i wanted to trade gb id jump using all my stock and then all of ppl in top15-20 would be like: aaaaaaaaaaaw ****. instead im stocking outside top100 and people still get 500 land per grab on me so i don't see what the problem is.

Green
10-18-2008, 21:37
if i wanted to trade gb id jump using all my stock and then all of ppl in top15-20 would be like: aaaaaaaaaaaw ****. instead im stocking outside top100 and people still get 500 land per grab on me so i don't see what the problem is.

grab meeeee!

*waves at everyone*

GRAB ME NOT ANTON ALREADY!!!

Divine Intervention
10-18-2008, 21:39
grab meeeee!

*waves at everyone*

GRAB ME NOT ANTON ALREADY!!!

why grab you when im such a nice land fat target?

Green
10-18-2008, 21:40
why grab you when im such a nice land fat target?

Because I have about 8 less taps and will have the same amount of land soon? :crying:

Divine Intervention
10-18-2008, 21:42
true. btw you have a v.nice restart. wish my state was sexy like that :(

Green
10-18-2008, 21:48
true. btw you have a v.nice restart. wish my state was sexy like that :(

:dblthumbup:

Disorder
10-18-2008, 22:24
Whats your state numbers.. im too lazy to look for you all.. :P

Xavior
10-18-2008, 22:24
There was a time when trading GB got you banned.

Bright
10-18-2008, 22:42
tag jumping, trading GB, and detagging to get GB and rejoining. Reminds me of the good ol days.

-Z-
10-18-2008, 23:04
personally im not netting anymore this set. (if u hadnt noticed, I dropped from 4th place)

And since the #1 & 2 states in this game seem to almost allways use these types of tactics, i see no problem, even tho I speek out about it, Im not even useing it to win at all.

I might just spend the rest of my days in NW doing strange things.

Z

Divine Intervention
10-18-2008, 23:21
tag jumping, trading GB, and detagging to get GB and rejoining. Reminds me of the good ol days.

theres a peaceful solution to try and avoid getting farmed, and theres a non-peaceful solution to avoid getting farmed. were choosing the peaceful one, why is everyone complaining? besides, your tank state prob can't even break so stop complaining ;) :P

Missionary
10-18-2008, 23:31
lol, this would be 15 pages long by now if it was LoR doing it :P

Divine Intervention
10-18-2008, 23:58
the funny thing is that im a n00b stocking outside top100 who didn't set out this set with a view to finish with a good NW and Z is someone whos constantly selling and buying his own army to help his NA with some desperatly needed $. why make a fuss about it. Zs not aiming for high finish, im not aiming for high finish...why make a thread about how 2 friends want to play their turns :confused:

Bright
10-19-2008, 02:54
theres a peaceful solution to try and avoid getting farmed, and theres a non-peaceful solution to avoid getting farmed. were choosing the peaceful one, why is everyone complaining? besides, your tank state prob can't even break so stop complaining ;) :P

Not gonna spam the thread up with fluff posts, all I'll say is that making a simple observation doesn't constitute complaining. :closedeyes:

Divine Intervention
10-19-2008, 03:02
Not gonna spam the thread up with fluff posts, all I'll say is that making a simple observation doesn't constitute complaining. :closedeyes:

notice the smiley ;)

kanman
10-19-2008, 04:06
personally im not netting anymore this set. (if u hadnt noticed, I dropped from 4th place)

And since the #1 & 2 states in this game seem to almost allways use these types of tactics, i see no problem, even tho I speek out about it, Im not even useing it to win at all.

I might just spend the rest of my days in NW doing strange things.

Z

Yeah Z, you keep speaking out, I respond to you, and then you don't post again in the thread.

One round I did go to a nation with no taxes, has there been any other round since nation wars started that I've done anything like that? And that one round, I wasn't using that against you, I was competing with a techer who played with no taxes for most of round and then joined a nation when he jumped.

Gb trading is at least just as bad as going to a nation with no taxes because they both give you advantage others won't have. I would say gb trading is even worse because you're applying nation rules to some states and not to others. If some nations are having trouble applying their rules to everyone, I could help :).

Max Logan
10-19-2008, 06:21
lol, this would be 15 pages long by now if it was LoR doing it :P

you couldn`t be more right. and Anton and Z would be first to post

Max Logan
10-19-2008, 06:22
Yeah Z, you keep speaking out, I respond to you, and then you don't post again in the thread.

One round I did go to a nation with no taxes, has there been any other round since nation wars started that I've done anything like that? And that one round, I wasn't using that against you, I was competing with a techer who played with no taxes for most of round and then joined a nation when he jumped.

Gb trading is at least just as bad as going to a nation with no taxes because they both give you advantage others won't have. I would say gb trading is even worse because you're applying nation rules to some states and not to others. If some nations are having trouble applying their rules to everyone, I could help :).

you`re in Lor, so by default, you`re wrong and they are right! :P
good `ol one way policies!

::LD::GrimReapr
10-19-2008, 07:06
So gentlemans rules are out for now we can triple people and it wont matter cause of GB right? Does that mean I can AA those bastards to without repercussions since they are allowing others to triple them. why not be able to use the other tactics to get land or even AA the Infantry hoarders so i can grab em? Dropping tag for your mate to grab you 6 times is horse**** ive seen it and im in top 20 and cant grab some of the guys up there that have done it wasnt EE decimated for tactics close to this last set just out of curiousity?

Divine Intervention
10-19-2008, 08:14
haha so much **** over nothing. stop blowing yourselves up. "gentlemans rules out the window". no one is throwing any rules out the window if they are asking for someone to do something. Try without asking and see what happens, its a boring set atm :sleep:. oh and LGgrim, stop throwing a strop when you yourself have exchanged gb with several people this set :sneaky:and who can't you grab? you can't grab any of the WAL states that have any involvement with this either way, the only state that you could have possibly grabbed is Z and you wouldn't be grabbing him if he wasn't dropping down either way. infact, apart from Z only one other state which is grabbable by someone other than top2 has had gb given to him and that was when he sold all his army at a time when he was inactive for over a day. and you know what? id do it again, im not gonna see someone lose 500mill + each time they get hit jsut because they sold all to get out of top10. and EE was decimated last set because it threatened to kill a WLF state.

::LD::GrimReapr
10-19-2008, 08:33
You are right I have exchanged 1 maybe 2 hits at a time not 6 or 8 there is a difference between 5-6 hits and 8-12 I dont have to lie and wont lie about it.
Its the same as infantry hoarding its gay. Am I proud of the fact I have done it? Has it helped me? The answer no and I wont do it again both times I have done it I lost more than it was worth since I didnt do it for 6-8 grabs at once. Guess what selling **** is part of the game if you dont wanna sell stuff be a casher.

Mr President
10-19-2008, 12:00
not to start drama but i noticed a certain couple states are trading GB lol...kinda lame if u ask me...would have thought of them being more competative then *****es like that ha

I think you should war anyone who is doing it.. kill em all!!!!!

And marine, i really really like your sig banner.. That is bloody sweet mate!

MarineRecon
10-19-2008, 15:58
no warring Mr P...im being good for once for the better of NW so i dont get ragged on lol and thanks i had a sig like it originally for another game so i got Rass to fix up the words for me so it could go on this game =)

-Z-
10-19-2008, 16:47
no warring Mr P...im being good for once for the better of NW so i dont get ragged on lol and thanks i had a sig like it originally for another game so i got Rass to fix up the words for me so it could go on this game =)

Hey Marine, Maybe I can take your spot as the Official Badass of NW?

LOL

@ Kanman.

Did you join and or leave your nation more than once this set?

Z

Xavior
10-19-2008, 17:37
You are right I have exchanged 1 maybe 2 hits at a time not 6 or 8 there is a difference between 5-6 hits and 8-12 I dont have to lie and wont lie about it.
Its the same as infantry hoarding its gay. Am I proud of the fact I have done it? Has it helped me? The answer no and I wont do it again both times I have done it I lost more than it was worth since I didnt do it for 6-8 grabs at once. Guess what selling **** is part of the game if you dont wanna sell stuff be a casher.

Anton is just pissed that once again his nation has become landfarms in the top 10 :)

Divine Intervention
10-19-2008, 18:27
Anton is just pissed that once again his nation has become landfarms in the top 10 :)

does it hurt to strain your neck so much, looking up into the skies everytime you look at the "all states" score list? get used to it. and yes im pissed that once again my top1 players get suicide but oh well short of making NW burn to the ground in retribution, not much i can do.

Xavior
10-19-2008, 18:43
Yes, my neck does hurt because there are so many WAL states above me in networth. They are obviously so much better than a noob like me!

-Z-
10-19-2008, 18:47
I invite someone to kill me if they have issues...

(maybe talk to me 1st)

but, I could not see it, I would have done much better for myself at #4 rank with 30k land, I gave up this set, and basically suicided (without hurting anyone but me)

Z

Divine Intervention
10-19-2008, 18:52
Yes, my neck does hurt because there are so many WAL states above me in networth. They are obviously so much better than a noob like me!

don't worry. as long as you keep up your consistent top 250 finishes we wont think bad of your n00b ***.

Green
10-19-2008, 20:58

Don't you have some states to grab 10 minutes early? :)

Xavior
10-19-2008, 22:16

Oh please, not this again. So we have Anton who constantly belittles others due to their current networth rank, and Green who constantly belittles others due to their grabbing habits. However while Anton is right that I fail at netting, Green does not have any evidence that I ruin grabs. :rolleyes:

Green
10-19-2008, 23:29
Oh please, not this again. So we have Anton who constantly belittles others due to their current networth rank, and Green who constantly belittles others due to their grabbing habits. However while Anton is right that I fail at netting, Green does not have any evidence that I ruin grabs. :rolleyes:

I'll start posting times if you like? :D

Xavior
10-19-2008, 23:55
Please.

Green
10-20-2008, 00:42
I saw one tonight, can't remember the number. :angry::mad::blush:

Xavior
10-20-2008, 00:44
So you only have one example of all the grabs I have done this month, and you cannot remember the name or number...

Green
10-20-2008, 00:46
Oh pipe down. You prolly do it on purpose just to poke fun at me!

Max Logan
10-20-2008, 01:11

I think you`re mistaking, that`s me :)

Green
10-20-2008, 01:26
Well, if I see you doing it. You will prolly be getting an in-game mail with me crying about it! :D

kanman
10-20-2008, 03:54
Hey Marine, Maybe I can take your spot as the Official Badass of NW?

LOL

@ Kanman.

Did you join and or leave your nation more than once this set?

Z

Pron already answered that on another thread. I haven't.

Divine Intervention
10-20-2008, 07:43
So you only have one example of all the grabs I have done this month, and you cannot remember the name or number...

you don't trust Sir Green :mad:?

Max Logan
10-20-2008, 13:34
Who does? :glare:

-Z-
10-20-2008, 13:53
chew, whine, *****

Congrats then Kanman.

Im just playin.

Z

Green
10-20-2008, 16:23
Who does? :glare:

The million credit quest ----^

Max Logan
10-20-2008, 17:25
where`s my million? :glare:

Green
10-20-2008, 17:28
You haven't completed the quest.

Max Logan
10-20-2008, 17:32
I asked the **** question...so don`t try to talk your way out, mister!

Green
10-20-2008, 17:56
Oh, but I already have.

SmarT
10-20-2008, 19:45
shh dont be silly iam gonna land rape them all :D