PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaida endorses John McCain!

-Z-
10-22-2008, 13:30
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/081022/world/al_qaida_us_election

Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.

The message was posted Monday on the password-protected al-Hesbah Web site. It says if al-Qaida wants to exhaust the United States militarily and economically, "impetuous" Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain is the better choice.

It says that's because he's more likely to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I wonder if Osama will Issue a videotape this election again...

Z

-Z-
10-22-2008, 15:50
As much as I support Freedom fighters and those who would oppose American Hegemony,

I Still would never be able to bring myself to voting McCain if I was in America.

Z

Green
10-22-2008, 15:55
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology

Dogma
10-22-2008, 15:56
The fact that you are the only one posting in this thread, not only makes a triple post a spam thread, but it also should show you that we are getting tired of your pissant rants. No body cares how bad you hate America or it''s politics it is wearing way thin. Grow up and get a life, Z. For Christ's sake, find something else to do.

If you make one more thread about the American elections, I will combine them all to one thread so that you can just talk to yourself as much as you want and you don't trash up the forums. enough is enough.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 16:04
The fact that you are the only one posting in this thread, not only makes a triple post a spam thread, but it also should show you that we are getting tired of your pissant rants. No body cares how bad you hate America or it''s politics it is wearing way thin. Grow up and get a life, Z. For Christ's sake, find something else to do.

If you make one more thread about the American elections, I will combine them all to one thread so that you can just talk to yourself as much as you want and you don't trash up the forums. enough is enough.

The thread has only bee up for an hour or so Dogma.

If you want to be ignorant then do it on your own time.

And do not put words in my Mouth, Fluff you and your Hate, why does it all ways come down to Hate with you? have I ever said I hated America!?

I have told you numerous times that I do not hate America.

What do you hold in your heart, aside from the will to ignore important issues?

Z

-Z-
10-22-2008, 16:05
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology

Reverse psych could be at play...

But why would it be at play on a password protected Arab site?

Z

Dogma
10-22-2008, 16:07
The thread has only bee up for an hour or so Dogma.

If you want to be ignorant then do it on your own time.

And do not put words in my Mouth, Fluff you and your Hate, why does it all ways come down to Hate with you? have I ever said I hated America!?

I have told you numerous times that I do not hate America.

What do you hold in your heart, aside from the will to ignore important issues?

Z

Then answer me this question, if you are so benevolent toward the USA and it's politics, tell me, how does the American election effect you? Not the rest of the world, YOU personally? I am just trying to wrap my head around your "anti" attitude that is prevalent in all your plsts.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 16:21
Then answer me this question, if you are so benevolent toward the USA and it's politics, tell me, how does the American election effect you? Not the rest of the world, YOU personally? I am just trying to wrap my head around your "anti" attitude that is prevalent in all your plsts.

Well, I am not Anti America.

Perhaps this is where you are confused.

I do not see American Politics as AMERICA itself, I see the politics as a seperate entity, totally disconnected from American people.

The election effects me in the same way that it effects any other North Amewrican. I will admit it effects Americans more than Canadians of course.

But the election effects the whole world.

I think the Election is the most important issue of the year.

Quite worthy of as much discussion and comments as it garners.

Z

ooga booga
10-22-2008, 16:46
I took Z off my ignore list to read this crap? :rolleyes:

Stevie Wonder could see that you hate America Z, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out your feelings/beliefs even though you won't "directly" say it. Give me a break. I think Mr. P needs to create a section for Politics where Z can go off in his little special place, and in reality have it be only available/viewable to Z, so he can go talk and rant to himself in there.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 16:54
I took Z off my ignore list to read this crap? :rolleyes:

Stevie Wonder could see that you hate America Z, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out your feelings/beliefs even though you won't "directly" say it. Give me a break. I think Mr. P needs to create a section for Politics where Z can go off in his little special place, and in reality have it be only available/viewable to Z, so he can go talk and rant to himself in there.

Put me back on your ignore list, and dont ever take me off.

I do not hate America.

I think that that is one of americas biggest problems. You assume that you political system is the same as americans themselves.

I dislike your politics.

I love Americans.

If Osama wanted to kill americans, maybe he would have choosen huge residential areas to fly his planes into.

not the pentagon, whitehouse and trade center.

Z

Dogma
10-22-2008, 16:55

I do not hate America.

I think that that is one of americas biggest problems. You assume that you political system is the same as americans themselves.

I dislike your politics.

I love Americans.

If Osama wanted to kill americans, maybe he would have choosen huge residential areas to fly his planes into.

not the pentagon, whitehouse and trade center.

Z

How many military targets were killed in the Trade Towers?

-Z-
10-22-2008, 17:02
How many military targets were killed in the Trade Towers?

very few.

and there was residential there, but what dominated it was Commercial business, which drives the politics of America.

Z

Dogma
10-22-2008, 17:31
very few.

and there was residential there, but what dominated it was Commercial business, which drives the politics of America.

Z

So those parents that were only trying to make a living and support heir families and children deserved to be sacrificed? The Fathers and mothers that left their children orphaned deserved to die? The parking attendants, the secretaries and door men, they all deserved to die? The rescuers that were trying their best to save as mant as they could, they deserved to die too?

That post shows me that you are not just ignorant, you are an idiot. I tried to reason with you, but your ambivalence toward innocent American civilians and your reasoning that they deserved what they got because they worked for commercial entities in the USA when The towers were bombed, proves to me you are a idealistic result of the liberal pussies taking over the education system and I will no longer respond to anything you say or post, but I will mod it accordingly.

You are an ignorant, offensive self-righteous elitist that is completely irrelevant in the real world.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 17:47
So those parents that were only trying to make a living and support heir families and children deserved to be sacrificed? The Fathers and mothers that left their children orphaned deserved to die? The parking attendants, the secretaries and door men, they all deserved to die? The rescuers that were trying their best to save as mant as they could, they deserved to die too?

That post shows me that you are not just ignorant, you are an idiot. I tried to reason with you, but your ambivalence toward innocent American civilians and your reasoning that they deserved what they got because they worked for commercial entities in the USA when The towers were bombed, proves to me you are a idealistic result of the liberal pussies taking over the education system and I will no longer respond to anything you say or post, but I will mod it accordingly.

You are an ignorant, offensive self-righteous elitist that is completely irrelevant in the real world.

Wow, I'm not going to attack you Personally.

And Im not going to complain,like so amny others.

All I can say is that you should get some help.

Nowhere did I say that anyone deserves to die.

I gave some reasoning.

Killing is not a good thing, weather its Americans or Iraqis.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Merci :thumbup:

Z

-Z-
10-22-2008, 17:52
Maybe we should get back on Topic and stop our personal BS.

If Reverse Psychology was at play, as Green suggested, why would they have it posted on an arab site, with password protection?

(check link from Yahoo News)

Z

Green
10-22-2008, 19:08
Reverse psych could be at play...

But why would it be at play on a password protected Arab site?

Z

You mean the password protection kept us from reading it?

seriously?

lol

-Z-
10-22-2008, 19:10
You mean the password protection kept us from reading it?

seriously?

lol

Seriously yes, as reported in the link by yahoo news and the washington free press.

but clearly no one bothers to read anymore.

Z

Green
10-22-2008, 19:12
Seriously yes, as reported in the link by yahoo news and the washington free press.

but clearly no one bothers to read anymore.

Z

I don't think you understand me.

If it was password protected for only Al-Q supporters to find and read. How are we talking about it?

-Z-
10-22-2008, 19:42
I don't think you understand me.

If it was password protected for only Al-Q supporters to find and read. How are we talking about it?

Since u refuse to read the link, I will post the entire thing here(the answer to your question is in bold):

By Pamela Hess, The Associated Press

WASHINGTON - Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.

The message was posted Monday on the password-protected al-Hesbah Web site. It says if al-Qaida wants to exhaust the United States militarily and economically, "impetuous" Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain is the better choice.

It says that's because he's more likely to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

SITE Intelligence Group, based in Bethesda, Md., monitors the Web site and translated the message.

The al-Qaida posting says an attack on the U.S. would push Americans to vote for McCain so that he takes revenge for them against al-Qaida, a fight the radicals would welcome.

Mark Salter, a senior McCain adviser, said he had heard about the Web site chatter but had no immediate comment.

The message is credited to a frequent and apparently respected contributor named Muhammad Haafid.

However, Haafid is not believed to have a direct affiliation with al-Qaida plans or knowledge of its operations, according to SITE.

site senior analyst Adam Raisman said this message caught SITE's attention because there has been little other chatter on the forums about the U.S. election.

SITE said it was struck by the message's detailed analysis, and apparent jubilation, about American financial woes.

"What we try to do is get the pulse of the jihadist community," Raisman said. "And it's about the financial crisis."

Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden issued a videotape just four days before the 2004 U.S. presidential election directly addressing the American people.

Z

Green
10-22-2008, 19:57
I read the link a few hours back.

You still don't understand English.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 20:13
I read the link a few hours back.

You still don't understand English.

you asked How are we talking about it.

a company called SITE who prowls arabic webspace found it.

The washington post picked up the story.

Yahoo then picked it up.

I posted the link here.

Does that answer your question?

Z

Crimson Shadow
10-22-2008, 21:48
Z, I think he means, if only a select few are permitted to read it, how do we know that it is valid.

Anyone can say that they found information....but its password only so there is no way you can verify it is incorrect.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 22:09
Z, I think he means, if only a select few are permitted to read it, how do we know that it is valid.

Anyone can say that they found information....but its password only so there is no way you can verify it is incorrect.

I am just trusting the Washington free Press and Yahoo.

Perhaps not trust worthy, but It makes perfect sense to me...

Z

ooga booga
10-22-2008, 22:19

lol, I already planned on it. I took you off to see what you had to say in Wars and Relations and forgot to put you back on the ignore list before I came and read the General Section. Tis a shame, I became dumber for reading your posts too... :( (don't bother trying to respond to this post I won't be able to rebuttle :P)

-Z-
10-22-2008, 22:27
If you want to ignore Issues thats your choice.

When Al-Qaida backs McCain, reverse psychology or not, I think its somthing worth speaking about.

Z

Disorder
10-22-2008, 22:28
Really.. Why should we care who Al-Qaida backs? They could back the man in the moon for all I care!! But really, is there any logical answer to why we should care who they endorse or back?

-Z-
10-22-2008, 22:37
Really.. Why should we care who Al-Qaida backs? They could back the man in the moon for all I care!! But really, is there any logical answer to why we should care who they endorse or back?

I'm not sure myself...

I will send a letter to Yahoo and the Washington FreePress and ask why we should care about their Headline story.

give me some time.

Z

Disorder
10-22-2008, 22:43
I'm not sure myself...

I will send a letter to Yahoo and the Washington FreePress and ask why we should care about their Headline story.

give me some time.

Z

I would agree that this is an attemp to take the terrorist supporting image Obama has created for himself and try and point it at McCain.. thats all I can see from this stunt.

SmarT
10-22-2008, 22:53
so some terrorist are trying to make a stunt for obama, you people are retarded

Disorder
10-22-2008, 22:57
so some terrorist are trying to make a stunt for obama, you people are retarded

Maybe not terrorist, maybe just the mainstream media supporting Obama.

SmarT
10-22-2008, 23:03
u do realize that the media is right leaning, and only now has started to lean left some what. and you have fox news, the biggest right wing media in the world.

Hoebawt
10-22-2008, 23:08
omg are u guys really that blind and dont see wat really is going on.... Obama is osama's cousin hes just tryign to hlep him

-Z-
10-22-2008, 23:12
omg are u guys really that blind and dont see wat really is going on.... Obama is osama's cousin hes just tryign to hlep him

LOL.

Z

Disorder
10-22-2008, 23:13

I know.. keep spreading the word!!! :rolleyes:

-Z-
10-22-2008, 23:15
I know.. keep spreading the word!!! :rolleyes:

But Osama doesnt need any Help, he allready has the Republicans giving him billions (Bush) and then telling his family and friends to get out of america whilest the gettin is good. (Bush Jr.)

Osama has all the help he needs.

Z

Will
10-23-2008, 13:46

The only innocents in a democracy are those who cannot vote. People vote for their goverments, so it is not unreasonable to place at least some of the blame for what the government does on the people who vote for it. If you vote for a government that interferes in other countries, and screws them over for resources or political reasons (in the case of the US, this refers to the support for Israel which is a Casus Belli in it's own right for the arabs. The Twin Towers weren't an orphanage, or a hospital. They were a major economic and political symbol of US power, which is why they were hit. That civilians were killed is unfortunate, but they were not truly innocent in the same way that a child is.

In the words of one of your own Generals "War is cruelty and you cannot refine it."

The US declared war on the Arabs long before 9/11.

-Z-
10-23-2008, 15:18
Indeed.

spot on Will.

No one is saying that the people who commit murder are good people.

What we say is that we should all be treated equally.

When I kill your family, its just as offensive, as when you kill mine.

no matter where we live, what we eat, or what our fav color is.

Dogma you can not sit on your high horse claiming ethical values, while you pay your government to murder people in the same brutal fashion that you criticize.

Z

Green
10-23-2008, 20:03
you can not sit on your high horse claiming ethical values,

When you get off yours, Dogma will get off his.

;)

-Z-
10-23-2008, 23:10
When you get off yours, Dogma will get off his.

;)

Although I am part of the same corrupt system, I live in Canada, and I have no power aside from persuasion at this time.

I think Dogma can speak for himself.

I am not claiming morality, and turning around and voting in Murderers.
|
Z

Green
10-24-2008, 10:19
Although I am part of the same corrupt system, I live in Canada, and I have no power aside from persuasion at this time.

I think Dogma can speak for himself.

I am not claiming morality, and turning around and voting in Murderers.
|
Z

By your definition of murderer, I think you are the only person in the entire world that isn't one. -_-

Dogma
10-24-2008, 11:21

I don't know who the hell told you that you have the power of persuasion, cause, my friend you Aren't persuading anyone to do anything. Except ignore you, You did presuade me to do that.

Dogma
10-24-2008, 11:28
The only innocents in a democracy are those who cannot vote. People vote for their goverments, so it is not unreasonable to place at least some of the blame for what the government does on the people who vote for it. If you vote for a government that interferes in other countries, and screws them over for resources or political reasons (in the case of the US, this refers to the support for Israel which is a Casus Belli in it's own right for the arabs. The Twin Towers weren't an orphanage, or a hospital. They were a major economic and political symbol of US power, which is why they were hit. That civilians were killed is unfortunate, but they were not truly innocent in the same way that a child is.

In the words of one of your own Generals "War is cruelty and you cannot refine it."

The US declared war on the Arabs long before 9/11.

Good God Almighty, Will, Where in the hell do you people come from?

Would anyone like to see why the world is in the shape it is???? Because people like this are allowed to vote.

Holy ****! Another for the ignore llist

Hoebawt
10-24-2008, 11:43
Hmmmmm u guys should just get in a fist fight to settle this.... money is on Will :)... hes gonna put this dog to sleep :O

BeeNo
10-24-2008, 12:10
i finally found a spicy thread.

anyways, Z do you feel that Iraq citizens should have a right to democracy equality and freedom? women's rights?

obviously nobody likes war, it is nothing but brutal.

but to stay on topic; my opinion about media is that their always looking to make a big deal or story out of anything. Why should we let supposed Al-Qaida influence the election?

Besides every election is like picking between a Giant Dusche(sp?) and Turd Sandwich. win/win?

I'd like see people get more involved in their local government, where everyone can have a much larger influence.

-Z-
10-24-2008, 15:07

Would anyone like to see why the world is in the shape it is???? Because people like this are allowed to vote.

wow, Dogma has a big Ignore List, Seems his IGNORANCE just keeps growing, as said by the Dog himself.

The world is in the shape it is because of alot of things. U can not Blame Liberals.

Which country has dominated the economic, cultural, and military scene on Earth, for the last 50 years?

Perhaps therein u can find the makers of the situation. (or at least who most heavily contributed.)

Stop attempting to spread your ignorance.

and every human has the power of persuasion, including you Dogma, Unfortunately for you (but fortunately for the world) your powers are slightly less developed than some others.

Z

Green
10-24-2008, 15:09
Personal attacks are the way to prove someone wrong. :P

-Z-
10-24-2008, 15:09
i finally found a spicy thread.

anyways, Z do you feel that Iraq citizens should have a right to democracy equality and freedom? women's rights?

obviously nobody likes war, it is nothing but brutal.

but to stay on topic; my opinion about media is that their always looking to make a big deal or story out of anything. Why should we let supposed Al-Qaida influence the election?

Besides every election is like picking between a Giant Dusche(sp?) and Turd Sandwich. win/win?

I'd like see people get more involved in their local government, where everyone can have a much larger influence.

Yes I do believe that Every human deserves those rights. But we can not simply Impose our Will on a country thru Brute Force. This is not a valid arguement, unless You think its a good idea to go into the other 20 countries on earth where people do not have these rights.

there are other more subtle ways to go about it.

Z

Shabaz K
10-24-2008, 22:53
well the last election, the taliban worked fro bush, if the video starts airing on national stations it will have a major impact.

i just see this as CIA nad taliban making movies togather and have a grwat role inot who gets to be the next president.

-Z-
10-24-2008, 23:22
well the last election, the taliban worked fro bush, if the video starts airing on national stations it will have a major impact.

i just see this as CIA nad taliban making movies togather and have a grwat role inot who gets to be the next president.

lol

I thught the CIA stopped funding the Taliban years ago...?

Z

Shabaz K
10-24-2008, 23:25
if im not right CIA takes orders from the government, if so then i do beleive they still support them,esp. if the corp. has it its way.

esco
10-25-2008, 05:35
I just want to throw some facts and my 2 cents out there, but...

1. Republicans have controlled Congress, besides the last 2 years, for years and years consecutively.

2. Al Qaeda had been attacking us years before 9/11
ex. First Trade Center bombing, USS Cole, the embassy bombings

3. Republicans were too busy crucifying Clinton for getting a blow*** and whatever else, which I couldn't give a flying f*** about.

4. It was everyone's fault. The republicans, democrats, independents, the public, and etc etc etc for not perusing those a$$holes to their caves instead of listening for months about a fat *itch sucking the president off or just launching cruise missiles at them.

5. We also need to acknowledge history and facts to understand our enemies so we can finally defeat them. We can't just use Cold War tactics and spend our way to victory. We need to discredit both the terrorists,the rogue dictatorships and the socialist movement that's re-emerging instead of the good guys and bad guys argument that the Bush administration continues to peddle.

6. It's pointless to debate what should have been done now that we have hindsight, but what needs to be done is to begin to support politically and economically our allies so that they are politically and economically healthier. Support their political reforms, education, decrease unemployment and poverty and other positive policies. For example, Pakistan, India, Colombia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, etc. This sounds like fantasy but it's the only sure way to not cause more hatred to spread for America.

Will
10-25-2008, 10:26
Hmmmmm u guys should just get in a fist fight to settle this.... money is on Will :)... hes gonna put this dog to sleep :O

I couldn't fight Dogma.

Will
10-25-2008, 10:29

God has little influence over me, neither does Satan for that matter.

Americans think of Europeans as cowardly and pacifistic, but then unlike the US we've had to face the consequences of the wars we've fought (mass bombing of cities, blockades, military occupation) Europeans understand what true war is.

When was the last time a US city suffered from war? 1865? That is almost 150 years before 9/11. Europe has been ravaged by wars in the past century, while the US was untouched. This, in my opinion has bred armchair militarism into the average american, while doing the exact opposite to Europeans. 9/11 was the closest thing to answering this. Yes, civilians were killed, but civilians were killed in Coventry, London, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Dresden, Stalingrad and Berlin (and those are just the more famous examples). I'm not heartless, simply dispassionate and amoral when it comes to these things.

Quite frankly you americans don't know what war is, and to hear people complain about "terrorism" which is simply another form of warfare, is absurd when put into proper historical context.

Rome had no qualms about slaughtering the population of Carthage, a major rival to them in the Punic Wars.

Countless massacres were perpetrated by various countries during the middle ages, particularly the Mongols under Ghengis Khan.

During the era of Imperialism, European nations (mine included) often resorted to massacring tribes that resisted them.

When Arthur Harris, Chief of Bomber Command during WW2 spoke of his plans to terror bomb Germany (and make no mistake, that was the intention) he uttered this phrase (referring to the Blitz by Germany on England) "They have sown the wind, and now they shall reap the whirlwind" Germany bombed British civilians, and now we were going to bomb theirs tenfold.

Technology changes. War never does.

After World War 2 Europe was a shattered ruin, with millions dead and most of the continent laid waste. The US by comparison was completely untouched, not a single US city was destroyed by bombing (the closest thing were the Japanese "balloon bombs" but these had a negligable impact.)

Germany started WW2, and they got little sympathy from the rest of the world for what happened to them after it. The US, due to it's policies in the middle east, supporting coups, Israel and Saudi Arabia, has triggered in the past 15 years a backlash from angry muslims with it's culmination in 9/11. Even taking this into account, the US recieved massive sympathy from the rest of the world, and then promptly squandered it by invading Iraq. You reap what you sow.

I've only voted once and it wasn't in a general election:) (presidential election for you americans)

esco
10-25-2008, 13:28
We love you too. but let's not forget that America learned from the best :thumbup:

Yea war isn't pretty but things need to change. No matter how good our tech gets there are still going to be civilians getting caught. It's not enough to say "well that's war, there's always collateral damage". You kill one and atleast two are going to resent you for a very long time.

-Z-
10-25-2008, 15:01
Indeed.

If America would have instead of invading Iraq, acctually sought to capture Osama Bin laden, things might be different today.

Z

Divine Intervention
10-25-2008, 15:03
you wouldn't be making so many America bashing threads?
**** YOU GWB!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST SEARCHED FOR OSAMA :crying:
:P

-Z-
10-25-2008, 15:20
you wouldn't be making so many America bashing threads?
**** YOU GWB!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST SEARCHED FOR OSAMA :crying:
:P

exactly correct.

the reason I am annoying you all, is to make sure such things will not happen again!!!!!

Z

Green
10-25-2008, 17:45
Indeed.

If America would have instead of invading Iraq, acctually sought to capture Osama Bin laden, things might be different today.

Z

Who says he is alive? ;)

Shabaz K
10-25-2008, 20:45
Who says he is alive? ;)

who says his is dead?:P

-Z-
10-25-2008, 20:49
Who says he is alive? ;)

the American Government.

Z

Shabaz K
10-25-2008, 21:02

i'll fight you little ***:P

Green
10-25-2008, 22:16
the American Government.

Z

Wait, now all of the sudden you believe everything the American government has to say?

:D

Divine Intervention
10-26-2008, 08:00
Wait, now all of the sudden you believe everything the American government has to say?

i was thinking whether to point that out. oh and Hoebawt, ironically, the dog is Wills worst nightmare considering his occupation :laugh: (unless he has a new job now).

-Z-
10-26-2008, 12:30

No.

Just some, as usual.

Maybe he is dead... and they are just useing his name as an excuse to continue agressive behaviours,

Z

Green
10-26-2008, 18:29
No.

Just some, as usual.

Maybe he is dead... and they are just useing his name as an excuse to continue agressive behaviours,

Z

Very good, now we are thinking outside the carton.