PDA

View Full Version : Message for Mr Obama

ranger2112
10-22-2008, 13:37
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=dmlkZW9fd2F0Y2gmdmlkZW9pZD0xMDU2NDE5Mw= =

MAGGIO
10-22-2008, 13:43
i cant believe you even posted that crap.

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=dmlkZW9fd2F0Y2gmdmlkZW9pZD05ODM0NTEw

that video is onthe same exact page as the one you posted...same crap supporting a different canidate.

CRAP CRAP CRAP. Humans read into and buy crap so much it is no wonder we are in such deep ****.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 13:45
lmao,

coming from a person who says a war is a "theater"

He said nothing new.

Z

Disorder
10-22-2008, 13:48
Good post Ranger... I buy it, as I sit here in Alabama and view both sides.. I buy it!

Green
10-22-2008, 15:52
lmao,

coming from a person who says a war is a "theater"

He said nothing new.

Z

Of course he calls it a theater, do you know nothing about the military at all? lol :P

I'm curious if all soldier's are murderers too.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 16:38
Of course he calls it a theater, do you know nothing about the military at all? lol :P

I'm curious if all soldier's are murderers too.

No.

just the guilty ones.

Z

ranger2112
10-22-2008, 17:07
i usually dont get very angry here in these forums, but if one more of you bastards insult the American Military men and women by calling them murderers, i am gonna flip the hell out on u guys. i am not playing.

-Z-
10-22-2008, 17:09
i usually dont get very angry here in these forums, but if one more of you bastards insult the American Military men and women by calling them murderers, i am gonna flip the hell out on u guys. i am not playing.

ok, I appologize.

99% are following orders.

I do have respect for the Military, perhaps not as much as some.

But I realize they do very hard work, and take big risks.

Z

SmarT
10-22-2008, 22:30
if u kill someone its murder, now its wither its justifiable murder or not. killing terrorist is justifiable

-Z-
10-22-2008, 23:46
if u kill someone its murder, now its wither its justifiable murder or not. killing terrorist is justifiable

But some people consider the political and economic leaders of America to be terrorists...

So i am not so sure its so easily justifiable.

It is a matter of perspective.

When we force our culture and economy upon others thru globalization, ideology, and theology, we essentially are terrorists.

The Original Terrorist is the state.

Z

Dogma
10-23-2008, 01:56
Say what you will, but that man is a true American Hero. He has my utmost respect.

esco
10-23-2008, 04:41
The truth is...it's not simple. Obama saying it was a mistake to go into Iraq in the first place was and is absolutely true. We should have gone straight into Pakistan and killed the fu**ers while we had worldwide support and left Pakistan to deny that $hit unless they wanted a civil war and not wait years later to do it without support and no Musharraf. We've done it before. Second Obama is right about the war strategy being a mess until recently when Bush admin. finally gave into less hawkish and more intelligent people to direct policy decisions. Obviously Obama and everyone else against the surge were wrong and thank god for that. Obama is not just a nice speaker, if you listen to his interviews he is very intelligent and rational. Check Bill O'Reily's interview with him. Or Powell''s latest interview, not like he needs to worry about politics or a job.
Republicans and Fox News are bending... no breaking their backs trying to stick Obama/Biden with anything and everything plus the kitchen sink. And the most amazing thing, their supporting McCain when before they couldn't stand him for being so liberal. I have been watching mostly Fox News this campaign to get the other side but the liberal media can't touch Fox when it comes to the bias filth thrown around. The McCain campaign and Fox while deny it, try to allude that Obama is a radical Muslim (as if it were an insult) and/or a radical communist. There's a lot of hate mongering and fear mongering coming from the conservative side. To bad McCain had to let his handlers hollow him out to make an attempt to win this race or better someone with sense of historical reality like Ron Paul won the Republican candidacy.

P.s. did you guys see the republican primary debates on fox? At the end Ron Paul was winning their text voting with 30% and then everyone on Fox were dismissing it. lol you can check it on youtube.