PDA

View Full Version : Request For Admins

Blackwater
10-25-2008, 01:43
I am asking the admins/mods to take all of Z's anti-republican/mccain/palin threads and just combine them. I'm tired of coming to the GD section and seeing almost nothing but Z threads. I'd say 95% of all his threads go into bashing republicans n such. I for one am sick and tired of this and I know a lot of other people here are too. I hope this request can be met.

Will
10-25-2008, 10:25
Much as you dislike Z, if it wasn't for him GD would be almost empty. A better idea would be a RLT forum like in the old days.

-Z-
10-25-2008, 12:25
Much as you dislike Z, if it wasn't for him GD would be almost empty. A better idea would be a RLT forum like in the old days.

I am not the only one making threads.

My threads are based on real topics, indeed a few of them are jokes (and I would ask for a Spam section plz? cuz alot of people do like jokes)

If you combine some threads that u need to then I can live with that.

But the ones that are about real topics, like:

"I made a Mistake"

Al-Qaida endorses John McCain!

Plz do leave.

If you choose to ignore it that is your choice,

Ignorance is one of Americas many enjoyed Freedoms!

:-p

Merci!

Z

Tnova
10-25-2008, 12:37
Do what a lot of people have done.

Go here:
http://forums.nation-wars.com/profile.php?do=editlist

Add him to your ignore list. I have no problem discussing these important topics. But the blatant arrogance and hater of his nature doesn't deserve any attention in my opinion.

And that is what all these topics are, they scream "give me attention"

MAGGIO
10-25-2008, 12:46
Couple more weeks the election will be over...im sure things will calm down. What I do is go to quick links tab and select todays posts, so i get to see all of the subjects in the entire forum, not just gd.

I dont think he is breaking the rules so what would you like us to do. If you want to bring up more subjects you all are welcome too so no all political threads are in gd. Have at it!

I dont think there is any plans for spam sections and rl sections..

-Z-
10-25-2008, 12:51
Do what a lot of people have done.

Go here:
http://forums.nation-wars.com/profile.php?do=editlist

Add him to your ignore list. I have no problem discussing these important topics. But the blatant arrogance and hater of his nature doesn't deserve any attention in my opinion.

And that is what all these topics are, they scream "give me attention"

Tnova is right.

But me on ignore, like I said Ignorance is free in America.

and what i am "screaming" (although I do not often use CAPS)

is not give me attention, but rather, "I am pretty bored"

I think I should soon find a different board to post on, I have been posting here for 5 years now, but only recently have people been taking such offence to my posts!

I can only guess that It must have something to do with the times.

Z

esco
10-25-2008, 13:15
The one you should listen to is Jon Stewart when he's actually serious like any of the interviews he does and some are on youtube

SmarT
10-25-2008, 13:44
its because the republicans know they are gonna lose the election and are pissed about it. on top of that, they are kicking themselves in the arse for voting on god and "family" values. instead about voting on issues that actually effect them

Disorder
10-25-2008, 23:30
its because the republicans know they are gonna lose the election and are pissed about it. on top of that, they are kicking themselves in the arse for voting on god and "family" values. instead about voting on issues that actually effect them

You mean instead of voting PRO-ABORTION.. we are voting for family rights.. ummmhummm

MAGGIO
10-26-2008, 09:32
:P LOL abortion is a right!....

-Z-
10-26-2008, 12:44

in a sense yes...

But where do we draw the line... what about stem cells?

Z

SmarT
10-26-2008, 14:02
i am pro-abortion, but that doesnt meen i will personally do it. and i am all for stem cell research. anti-abortion= anti-women rights imo

ooga booga
10-26-2008, 17:41

Why don't you stick to keeping your mouth shut instead of speaking for us republicans. ;) Because I vote almost solely on economic issues, and the rest foreign policy issues. "Family" values are of little importance to me when it comes to the election, and I'm republican. So no need and try to speak on our behalf.

By the way, we are not bitter or pissed, we are quite frankly annoyed with Z hundreds of topics that have the same message everywhere. The ignore list is a great feature. I highly recommend it when it comes to an arrogant and immature kid such as Z.

Green
10-26-2008, 18:26

Why stop at a fetus? If we legalize abortion, we should make it legal to chop up children who are under the age of 2? Or mentally ill people up to the age of 5? If chopping up people instead of fetii (lolplural??) seems offensive to you, perhaps cyanide capsuls then?

After all, its a woman's right.

Or something.

Satan666
10-26-2008, 22:48
i am pro-abortion, but that doesnt meen i will personally do it. and i am all for stem cell research. anti-abortion= anti-women rights imo

thats why i am pro-choice, because as a guy... My opinion comes second after the woman. pro-choice= pro woman's rights also.

SmarT
10-27-2008, 00:56
thats why i am pro-choice, because as a guy... My opinion comes second after the woman. pro-choice= pro woman's rights also.

yah we are not the one that has to push a 8 pound kid out of our fluff lol. and if you vote on economic issues, then you should vote dem, alteast they try to make it fair for the little guy when teh republicans "champion" free market but always want to bail out companies that **** up. atleast teh dems say what they want to do. and as for tax policy, obamas is the best for lower and middle class, since the tax baracket he wants to hit is over 250k, which if do known, if you make 300k, then u pay the lower tax on the first 250k and the higher on the last 50k. while mc cain wants to give the biggest break to the wealthest.

now the principle behind this is this, if i give Civilian A a tax break for 2 grand, he is gonna spend it, cuz he only makes 50k a year, if i give civilian B a tax break for 20 grand and he makes 800k a year, odds are its going to a savings bank, and not going to be reinvested into our service economy while civilian A will now when we have 99 civilian A's getting 180k in tax breaks and and civilian B. gets has to pay 10k more, he isnt hurt really, while that 180k goes into the economy.

now under a mc cain plan, the braek for the 99 would be oh lets say half of the otehr one 90k but instead of civilain b paying 10k more he gets 20k back. so now we lose out on 90k of money surplussing into the economy. now times this by our real economy, u can see the gross difference in numbers.

MAGGIO
10-27-2008, 08:21
Why stop at a fetus? If we legalize abortion, we should make it legal to chop up children who are under the age of 2? Or mentally ill people up to the age of 5? If chopping up people instead of fetii (lolplural??) seems offensive to you, perhaps cyanide capsuls then?

After all, its a woman's right.

Or something.

I guess it should be illegal if I jerk off in the shower because my sperm goes down the drain, and that is half of a life right?

only to respond to one absurd comment with another... :dblthumbup:

Blackwater
10-27-2008, 10:41
yah we are not the one that has to push a 8 pound kid out of our fluff lol. and if you vote on economic issues, then you should vote dem, alteast they try to make it fair for the little guy when teh republicans "champion" free market but always want to bail out companies that **** up. atleast teh dems say what they want to do. and as for tax policy, obamas is the best for lower and middle class, since the tax baracket he wants to hit is over 250k, which if do known, if you make 300k, then u pay the lower tax on the first 250k and the higher on the last 50k. while mc cain wants to give the biggest break to the wealthest.

now the principle behind this is this, if i give Civilian A a tax break for 2 grand, he is gonna spend it, cuz he only makes 50k a year, if i give civilian B a tax break for 20 grand and he makes 800k a year, odds are its going to a savings bank, and not going to be reinvested into our service economy while civilian A will now when we have 99 civilian A's getting 180k in tax breaks and and civilian B. gets has to pay 10k more, he isnt hurt really, while that 180k goes into the economy.

now under a mc cain plan, the braek for the 99 would be oh lets say half of the otehr one 90k but instead of civilain b paying 10k more he gets 20k back. so now we lose out on 90k of money surplussing into the economy. now times this by our real economy, u can see the gross difference in numbers.

There is a slight problem with Obamas tax policy. Small businesses and corporations that are going to receive tax increases. How will they go about to deal with this? Simple, cut down their work force. Problem is a small business might not be able to do this, while a corp can which means small businesses get screwed since they will most likely fail since they can't compete against a corp with higher taxes. So what would I want? A small tax break or a job...oh that's right a tax break is pointless without a job lol

Will
10-27-2008, 10:51
Then the govt should make it much harder to fire someone:) Failing that the corporation should be nationalised.

esco
10-27-2008, 12:25
I'd prefer to make it easier to fire people but offer retraining programs and employment placement instead.

Green
10-27-2008, 13:53
I guess it should be illegal if I jerk off in the shower because my sperm goes down the drain, and that is half of a life right?

only to respond to one absurd comment with another... :dblthumbup:

My comment was valid. Half-life is a video game. Life begins at conception. ;)

MAGGIO
10-27-2008, 14:07
1. Abortion is Legal and Regualted meaning you can have a legal one up to a certain age of the fetus. By law life does not begin at conception. Your politicians said so, you know the ones Americans voted in!

2. My sperm is alive and so are eggs, but you dont cry because they dont have a "heart beat".

3. One more thing. Why is it so wrong to use fertilized embreos for stem cell research when they will be "flushed down the drain" if they remain un-used. They dont have heart beats just as my spern does not...(assuming you are against using embrios for stem cell research).

Green
10-27-2008, 14:25
It is illegal for men with mustaches to kiss a woman in public in certain areas of California.

SmarT
10-27-2008, 16:45
There is a slight problem with Obamas tax policy. Small businesses and corporations that are going to receive tax increases. How will they go about to deal with this? Simple, cut down their work force. Problem is a small business might not be able to do this, while a corp can which means small businesses get screwed since they will most likely fail since they can't compete against a corp with higher taxes. So what would I want? A small tax break or a job...oh that's right a tax break is pointless without a job lol

ive actually talked with small business owners about obamas tax plan. lets say they gross 1 million dollars, but after expensices and parolle, they make 300k. now they would pay for the tax bracet up to 250k and onlot the last 50k would they pay more on. which is only 1.5k more with obama.

now if we look at theprice of lets say universial health care, granted its gonna be coastly but what are the benifts? now people go tothe doctor for preventive care, and can go when their getting sick, instead of waiting. so in the end, people would be missing less work. now the overall bonus of us missing less work due to illness out ways the price we pay for heathcare. since that money goes right back into the system.

-Z-
10-27-2008, 16:52
ive actually talked with small business owners about obamas tax plan. lets say they gross 1 million dollars, but after expensices and parolle, they make 300k. now they would pay for the tax bracet up to 250k and onlot the last 50k would they pay more on. which is only 1.5k more with obama.

now if we look at theprice of lets say universial health care, granted its gonna be coastly but what are the benifts? now people go tothe doctor for preventive care, and can go when their getting sick, instead of waiting. so in the end, people would be missing less work. now the overall bonus of us missing less work due to illness out ways the price we pay for heathcare. since that money goes right back into the system.

when did u get so smart?
lol
Z

SmarT
10-27-2008, 16:55
i hide it lol. dont need people to think that i can out smart em :D

Mr President
10-27-2008, 17:12

now if we look at the price of lets say universial health care, granted its gonna be coastly but what are the benifts? now people go tothe doctor for preventive care, and can go when their getting sick, instead of waiting. so in the end, people would be missing less work. now the overall bonus of us missing less work due to illness out ways the price we pay for heathcare. since that money goes right back into the system.

I am hoping before any universal health care system is put in place, the govt really puts a lot of work into it and not just throw it on the table like they normally do and call it a plan. It's not as easy as it sounds. And people need to understand that it's far from perfect. There are many minuses to this type of program..

Now about Obama's tax plan.. Yes it's all grand UNTIL and i say UNTIL the bush tax cuts drop off in 2010. And then we go back to the Clinton tax plan which IS HIGHER TAXES! Obama's defense on this is, it's not a tax hike, it's a tax cut dropping off...

Anyone who really thinks the middle class is going to get a tax break needs some more schooling.. It will never happen. We have a 1 trillion dollar budget deficit and you think they are going to cut taxes? Who was the last
democrat to ever cut taxes?

I am a registered republican. That doesn't mean i always vote republican. I vote for who i feel has the best ideas and leadership skills. I also learned a long time ago not to follow these day to day polls.. They are never right. One week from tomorrow we will know who is going to be the next President. no sense in saying who is the winner now cause your looking at a CNN poll.. Polls are always inflated for who they want to win.

MAGGIO
10-27-2008, 17:23
if you know someone netting 30% profit on a million dollars in sales, let me know because I want in. Usually if you lucky you get 15% after all expenses, goods, and payroll is paid.

Blackwater
10-27-2008, 20:00
Then the govt should make it much harder to fire someone:) Failing that the corporation should be nationalised.

I hope you're joking man. Look at France and tell me if that was a good idea by them.

Will
10-27-2008, 20:48
I hope you're joking man. Look at France and tell me if that was a good idea by them.

What would you do? give the corporations all the power and to hell with the workers?