PDA

View Full Version : Easy 1M credits if you...

MAGGIO
10-28-2008, 18:01
i know alot of you visit other sites and forums im sure.

We need some more inbound links and no one better to turn to than the community.

If you post a link on anysite or any forum (better if game related) back to the home page i will give you 1,000,000 credits

Rules:
Must link to www.nation-wars.com

Must include the description on the homepage
"Nation-Wars is a free, multiplayer, turn based strategy game. You will compete with players from across the globe to achieve victory, with a variety of strategies. Winning can be accomplished in many ways including individually, and/or as a team. You can build your account to be the largest or war your way to the top. Nation-Wars is completely browser based and FREE. There will be no downloads, and minimal advertising.

The Nation-Wars game is a social RPG, which is community driven. This text based role playing game is complete with a working economy, 7 upgradeable military units, 4 major types of strategies, and dozens of military attack options.

The game is full of entertaining aspects besides just playing your account. There are forums, blogs, arcades, sports betting, and much more. As we grow as a community we invite you to take full advantage of every feature."

Must also include some comment by you about the game.
Must exist for more than one week on said site with out being removed or marked as spam.

Please post a link in this forum and I will pay up no problem.

Remembering that this is for the betterment of the game so the higher quality the site the better especially the better Google Page Rank on the page you are posting the better.

Please do this with good intentions, and good luck. I am happy to pay out and i will purchase more credits if need be to pay up.

Divine Intervention
10-28-2008, 20:00
http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?p=7498671#post7498671

you have to register on the website but its a massive Pro Evolution Soccer fansite...has like several hundred thousand members. heres a screenshot to prove i posted there.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/51/pesfanadvkh8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Divine Intervention
10-28-2008, 20:02
already got my first reply:

I used to play nation-wars but there I was going along ok and I get smashed to pieces by stupid fricking clans and what-not. If I fought back they'd all gang up and demand all my technology or whatever. So I decided to scrap it, wasn't worth the hassle.

MAGGIO
10-28-2008, 20:02
10,0006+ posts...christ you spam there more than here...lol ty, money will there very soon.

Divine Intervention
10-28-2008, 20:03
10,0006+ posts...christ you spam there more than here...lol ty, money will there very soon.

already got my first reply ^_^. i told him to get back asap and that i could protect him :drool:

MAGGIO
10-28-2008, 21:33
Paid! good post, with 10K posts in that forum I have no reason to believe that it will be marked as spam. Typically I would like to wait a bit on some of the submissions, but obviously good one will be paid immediately.

Divine Intervention
10-28-2008, 21:43
im a member of another forum with ~ 300k users where i have 5k posts in 2 years. if i post there will i get paid another mill :p?

MAGGIO
10-28-2008, 21:51
well we can see how much traffic comes from that site because we have those things set in place to tell, but for the most part the link is more important in some ways for the long term plan. No promises.

MAGGIO
10-28-2008, 21:52
but if you have another forum or site that you have access to then certainly you will be paid again for a different posting on a different site. there is no limit here.

MAGGIO
10-29-2008, 23:57
anyone?

MAGGIO
11-02-2008, 08:12
we did get some traffic from that link you dropped...thanks anton...does anyone else have a site they can post on?

nosejam
11-02-2008, 08:24
I posted one a while ago on a game I play, but could only do it in my faction's forum, you get forum banned for advertising other games on the main forums, it brought a few over, they lasted a few sets, but they rely on me to remind them to play and as I haven't been playing neither have they.

Shabaz K
11-02-2008, 08:25
i ben getting wooty to play, though he went inactive last set, haven't seen him online yet

nosejam
11-02-2008, 09:13
Yeah Boo will play lol, I'm trying to get Steevo to play again as well.

Shabaz K
11-02-2008, 09:20
lol i wanna see gordon and his fag list lmao

nosejam
11-02-2008, 09:43
Haha, he has been online a bit recently, not sure how much free time he has though, cambridge work you quite hard apparently

CommunistCapitalism
11-02-2008, 11:17
i'll see what i can do maggio
i'll spread it where i can, but i have no use for credits so keep 'em

nosejam
11-03-2008, 16:26
i ben getting wooty to play, though he went inactive last set, haven't seen him online yet

He's just been online, he's a maybe, get on him Jigger lol.

MAGGIO
11-05-2008, 15:29
Mod Sticky Please. Z is drowning out the important topics.