PDA

View Full Version : ALL GLORY TO OUR DEAR LEADER!

Blackwater
10-28-2008, 21:41
I **** you not, this is from Obamas own site. Does this seem a bit disturbing to any of you?

10 Ways Kids for Obama can get involved:

* Create a Kids for Obama Group on My.Barackobama.com. For example, Chicago Kids for Obama or DC Kids for Obama and throw a party!
* Write a letter or editorial to your local news paper, expressing "Why Barack Obama should become the next US President".
* Find a Pen Pal - it could be in your school, city, state, or another state. Write and discuss different ways you can get involved.
* Draw a picture of Senator Barack Obama or "an expression of Democracy". For example, the Senator sitting in the White House or working on Capitol. Hill. You can send your drawing to the Obama for America Campaign Headquarters in Chicago and it will be posted for the Senator to see.
* Implement T-Shirt Thursday. Get friends to wear an official Obama for America T-Shirt to school.
* Take an adult (voting age) to the polls on Election Day and encourage them to vote for you, by voting for Senator Obama.
* Post an official Obama for America Campaign sticker/logo on your school bag.
* Wear an Obama for America Campaign button and/or clothing.
* Host a Senator Barack Obama House Party or sleep-over.
* Contribute to the Kids for Obama Blog .

Link: http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/kidshome

MAGGIO
10-28-2008, 21:55
i dont understand the disturbing part. pre teens and teens have opinions too. if you are talking about the driving an adult to vote for you thing, I am reading that he wants kids that are for him to attempt to convince voting adults to the do same. I dont get the harm in that list.

-Z-
10-28-2008, 22:45
Indeed it is clearly disturbing.

Children should be kept in thew dark about politics, and not encouraged to be enlightened about anything of any real significance.

IGNORANCE 4 Tha Win!!!!

Z

-Z-
10-28-2008, 22:48
i dont understand the disturbing part. pre teens and teens have opinions too. if you are talking about the driving an adult to vote for you thing, I am reading that he wants kids that are for him to attempt to convince voting adults to the do same. I dont get the harm in that list.

How can U not see the harm?

That Sick Black man wants us all to die!

Didnt you read his words!

He mentioned Kids!

GOOD GOD!

Did you read the part about massive interracial orgies?

I bet U missed that part, dont bother looking back, just trust me, Obama wants us all dead, then he can rename this land the United States of Kenya.

Z

Will
10-28-2008, 22:50
Indeed it is clearly disturbing.

Children should be kept in thew dark about politics, and not encouraged to be enlightened about anything of any real significance.

IGNORANCE 4 Tha Win!!!!

Z

Young kids shouldn't be involved in politics. They are far too easy to manipulate.

esco
10-28-2008, 22:51
I think he was trying to say that Obama is trying to have his own little youth groups loyal only to him so that when he takes over and creates a communist authoritarian America they can turnover traitors like in 1984.

Green
10-28-2008, 22:51
Young kids shouldn't be involved in politics. They are far too easy to manipulate.

I kinda wish something like this for McCain was posted first and Z would prolly have been ranting about the evil republicans. -_-

-Z-
10-28-2008, 22:53
I think he was trying to say that Obama is trying to have his own little youth groups loyal only to him so that when he takes over and creates a communist authoritarian America they can turnover traitors like in 1984.

lmao

Z

MAGGIO
10-29-2008, 08:10
Science has proven that teenagers and young adults do not have a fully formed functioning portion of there brain that helps them make desicions like people of the age of about 25 and up do.

Beyond that. I do think young people should be involved. We ask them to drive cars at 16, get jobs at 15 (in my state), and contribute to the economy. We ask them to go to school and college which all helps our economy. There voices should not be silenced. Highschools should be more involved as i know they allready use the election as part of the ciriculums. Even my 9yr old son is talking politics in 4th grade.

Remembering that they are the ones that will bear the burden of our mistakes concerning the economy, world events, and global warming.

No bash on WILL for his comment, but it looks like alot of YOU are also easily swayed one way or another. Just remember we are all fighting for a better life for Americans. We are all on the same side.

nNiIcCkKoO
10-29-2008, 08:46
Sounds rather like Obama has taken a leaf out of hitlers book?

Hitlers youth group was huge and widely popular in his reign, now Obama wants to do the same. Now that is disturbing...

esco
10-29-2008, 09:30
lol is he a marxist or fascist?

I just hope that whoever becomes president will do an awesome job because I would like to see America remain as a prominent power in the world and not slide behind the brits or worse the french !!!
There's alot of work ahead for American leadership in the coming years.

-Z-
10-29-2008, 12:55
indeed, Can't you all see, Obama = Hitlers child!!

Z

Green
10-29-2008, 13:24
Just remember we are all fighting for a better life for Americans. We are all on the same side.

Except for Z. ;) :P

-Z-
10-29-2008, 13:52
Except for Z. ;) :P

I'm with you too guys... not only America, but the world.

Better = less hate = less suffering.

If better = equality and justice

If better = more love

then I'm with you.

If better = more of the same, then I suppose I am not 100% with you.

Z