PDA

View Full Version : Open NA Pact with [GRIM]

::LD::GrimReapr
10-29-2008, 00:26
To all Nation Leaders:

The following are NAP terms offered by Grim Nation [GRIM] to any and all nations for the November Set who are interested or willing to agree. This offer is open to any nation who wishes to partake of it.

Grim Nation - Non-Aggression Pact

The Grim Nation is a small nation bent on peacefully net gaining. We do not intend to, desire to, or wish to be involved in any military engagement of any kind. As a testemant to this desire we offer the following terms to every nation in the community. Nation Leaders who accept these terms please respond with an "I agree" along with your nation name. Nations with multiple leaders will be required to have each leader post thier agreement. Following are the terms.

1. Grim Nation [GRIM] agrees to not declare war on your nation for any reason save the following:
--------A. We are declared on by you first.
--------B. A prearranged and authorized retal engagement.
--------c. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from us or declared on us.

2. Your nation agrees to not declare war on [GRIM] for any reason save the following reasons:
--------A. You are declared on by us first.
--------D. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from you or declared on you.

3. Grim Nation [GRIM] agrees to not perform war attacks on your nation for any reason save the following:
--------A. We are declared on by you first.
--------c. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from us or declared on us.

4. Your Nation agrees to not perform war attacks on [GRIM] for any reason save the following:
--------A. You are declared on by us first.
--------D. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from you or declared on you.

In addition both nations agree to abide by the following "Gentlemen Rules".

1. No Triples in 36 hours
2. No aggressive Spy Ops.

*Please note that this agreement does not constitute an "Alliance" between our nations. This is not a commitment to help you fight. This is a commitment to not fight and instead to co-exist peacefully.

Officially Signed by the GRIM NATION [GRIM]

::LD::Grimreapr

10-29-2008, 00:28
Current NAP's Include EURO and UBH If I am to understand correctly
If I am mistaken please respond below.

Thanks in Advance for your time
Sincerely,
::LD::Grimreapr
A.K.A Dave

FeaRLezZoN3
10-30-2008, 04:06
vT would love to make a NAP with Grim

10-30-2008, 11:47
Sounds good to me.

Vortex
10-30-2008, 15:20
I have my doubts.

diablonate18
10-30-2008, 16:39
You guys should just call your nation FRANCE! The game is called nation wars, not lets "make a peace treaty with everybody and see how much $$$$ we can make". I would like at this time to officialy wipe my as* with your NA pact! Just kidding Dave and the rest of Grim!:rolleyes: Thanks for the help last set and good luck in this one. Don't let Goofey or Donald molest you while your at Disney Dave, catch ya in the morning!
-Blitzkreg

Max Logan
10-30-2008, 16:45
There must`ve been something in my food cuz I can`t figure that fluff out

Divine Intervention
10-30-2008, 16:50
There must`ve been something in my food cuz I can`t figure that fluff out

blitzkrieg is Daves (LG Grimreapr) real life co-worker (along with the 2nd guy). He left GRIM because he doesn't like the way their FA is done (all peace etc) ;).

Max Logan
10-30-2008, 17:41
Actually, I didn`t mean that, but ok :p

Vortex
10-30-2008, 18:41
Thats clarifying. But I still have my doubts.

10-30-2008, 19:30
Thats ok Nate ill make sure your the first one on my list of juicy grabs hahahaha.
All your land belong to me.

Divine Intervention
10-30-2008, 19:37
Thats ok Nate ill make sure your the first one on my list of juicy grabs hahahaha.
All your land belong to me.

*teaches nate to infantry horde so that you can't grab him* :D:P:tt1::wub:

Max Logan
10-31-2008, 01:04
*teaches nate to infantry horde so that you can't grab him* :D:P:tt1::wub:

thats so not gonna help him! esp after he`s :dblthumbup:

diablonate18
10-31-2008, 16:04
Don't worry Grim I think I can hold my own. infantry horde or just maybe I learned a few other tactics. If you want my land Dave, then come and get it. If grabbing my land constantly help boost your internet ego, then go right ahead. Just remember how vengeful I can be:P Also remeber my favorite color is pink and I do have other video games I can play for 27 days. HMMM... Blitzkreg highlighted in pink???? I think that might look pretty cool.:p

diablonate18
10-31-2008, 16:32
but is it terrorism if I warned you first???:confused:

Rassputtin
10-31-2008, 18:34
Thats clarifying. But I still have my doubts.

1. Join the nation :scared:
2. Elaborate (via in game message) :o

10-31-2008, 19:20
For your name to turn pink nate you have to be alive to perform the terroristic acts your speaking of:sneaky:

diablonate18
11-01-2008, 11:45
blah blah blah. 1 day in and I'm still alive:P

11-01-2008, 12:09
Yea, But you red turned allready hahaha I wont have to worry about you if you continue to red turn at that pace.It might not have hurt you now but later when you get a bit bigger youll notice the loss more.