PDA

View Full Version : Palin/McCain

esco
10-29-2008, 09:48
Despite the fact that I still have a grudge against Palin for her "real America" remark or a number of other stupid things her and the campaign have said, I have to admit her speech this morning on energy was good. To bad she's not the one running for president. Obama should consider placing Palin as his energy adviser or something else.

-Z-
10-29-2008, 12:58
hmmm... Is there a Link where i can hear this speech?

I will try my best to ignore the dying cats and, and just focus on the words being said.

I'm interested.

Z

Green
10-29-2008, 13:22
Despite the fact that I still have a grudge against Palin for her "real America" remark or a number of other stupid things her and the campaign have said, I have to admit her speech this morning on energy was good. To bad she's not the one running for president. Obama should consider placing Palin as his energy adviser or something else.

You realize if McCain is actually elected, when they annouce it he will prolly have a heart attack and die and Palin will be President.

Hence a vote for McCain is more like a vote for Palin.

-Z-
10-29-2008, 13:50
You realize if McCain is actually elected, when they annouce it he will prolly have a heart attack and die and Palin will be President.

It could happen.

And it is likely to happen, not from a heart attack, but from Cancer within 4 years.

a medical professional that knew his history predicted a 70% chance within 4 years i think.

Z

Crimson Shadow
10-29-2008, 18:11

And a vote for Obama is a vote for Biden, as Obama will most likely be assassinated during his presidency.

-Z-
10-29-2008, 18:13
And a vote for Obama is a vote for Biden, as Obama will most likely be assassinated during his presidency.

so the truth is out... its Palin vs Biden... hmmmm

Z