PDA

View Full Version : Does this piss you off?

Disorder
10-31-2008, 20:30
http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/topstocks/?fpn=50%20billion%20of%20bailout%20going%20to%20pa y%20exec%20bonuses

How do you feel about this? This really makes me angry.

Even though my state senator Jeff Sessions was against this unregulated bailout, he will recieve a email regaurding my dissapointment with this issue sometime this weekend.

-Z-
10-31-2008, 20:36
WTF,

#$&^%

@^@#&^# FLUFFING ^%#& MUNCHING $%^&#s WITH THE GOD $^#% UP THEIR @#@, I CANNOT FLUFFING BELIEVE THOSE #*$@ *&%$#^.

I voted Yes.

I swear to god, I'm not even american, and I want to go buy a sniper rifle.

Z

Shabaz K
10-31-2008, 20:38
useless way to waste publics money

-Z-
10-31-2008, 20:43
I knew this type of BS would happen.

fluffingh Bonuses, do u deserve a fluffing bonus? NO!!!! YOUR **** is WHACK, you suck at your job, get a life.

Its this type of BS that really makes me mad at the US admin.

and Im not even american!

I can just feel it tho, sucking outa my pocket in some way, 15 degrees of seperation, but somehow i know a few of thoese 50B $ are mine.

*heads to the gun store, while closely inspecting the names of thoese recieveing bonuses*

Z

Bright
10-31-2008, 20:56
I honestly had a gut feeling this was gonna happen, but it didn't stop me from getting extremely pissed when I read that just now. I, like just about everyone else, is wondering when the Feds are gonna get off their asses and start putting some people away.

This is bull**** how we go and fund this bailout, but then these companies sit on their butts and hand over bonuses, and then ask for more money, all while using the 'financial and ecnonomic collapse if we go out of business' card.

AIG in particular is getting really bad, they're close to using their entire allocation out of the package.

-Z-
10-31-2008, 21:05
AHHHHHGHGHGHGHG
|

AAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FF

I appologize for my spam but AAVGSJKGUAKHGHHAHHAHHHHHHHHAAGGGGHGGHGH

FLUUUFERS

/cry

Z

Disorder
10-31-2008, 21:07
An older friend of mine from work, whom I respect as a very smart and established man, was explaining to me just yesterday that these fianance companys are not hurting, they are mearly hording the money and plan to use the money to pay their stock dividens... Then I find this on MSN today, and see that the banks are doing just that.. this is bad bad bad.

Bright
10-31-2008, 21:13
what really got me was where it mentioned the companies used 'mass defections' as their rationale. So what if the fluffers leave? Its not like they got a lot of options with banks crapping out left and right.

I honestly wouldn't have cried too much if all of them were left to rot and whatever happens to the economy happens. I can always hunt and fish, and farm on the family property. :rolleyes:

Dogma
10-31-2008, 21:24
AHHHHHGHGHGHGHG
|

AAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FF

I appologize for my spam but AAVGSJKGUAKHGHHAHHAHHHHHHHHAAGGGGHGGHGH

FLUUUFERS

/cry

Z

Yeah, what he said

Green
10-31-2008, 22:00
I'm am shocked that people are suprised.

esco
11-01-2008, 08:13
I already mentioned this twice...

Anyways the bailout was needed but not for rewarding failure lol

$hit if they need employees because there's mass defections then they should call me up cuz I'm a finance major and looking for work...fu**ers

Disorder
11-01-2008, 09:43
I already mentioned this twice...

Anyways the bailout was needed but not for rewarding failure lol

$hit if they need employees because there's mass defections then they should call me up cuz I'm a finance major and looking for work...fu**ers

Sounds like you may be able to get a bailout.

Hamlet
11-01-2008, 10:34
If the bailout bill didn't prohibt it, then the US politicians have screwed up big time...not the first time that happens ;)