PDA

View Full Version : I really dont care..

SmarT
11-04-2008, 09:30
but GET OUT AND VOTE!!! idc who you vote for! BUT GO FLUFFING VOTE!!!!!!!!

Disorder
11-04-2008, 10:19
I just got back.. At 650am, there was a line of about 80 people.. thats alot for this little community I live in.

ooga booga
11-04-2008, 10:29

Just because you said that, I'm not voting. :P

Mr President
11-04-2008, 10:54
i went earlier this morning about an hour after they opened and they said about 200 ppl had already gone and voted. that is a record breaker for where i live.. glad to see so many out voting. btw sending this from my phone. hope it comes ok lol...

Dogma
11-04-2008, 11:06
I voted, went right in and right out, no line, but the voting machine I submitted to said 213 ppl already. not bad for my neighborhood. oh and there are 3 machines in my precinct

ranger2112
11-04-2008, 12:07
I voted. Record turnouts everywhere.

Minimus
11-04-2008, 12:27
****, I thought this would be interesting.

DevilDog
11-04-2008, 13:04
Just got back from voting. In and out! (5 mins or less) I live in a small town with a little more than 3000 residents. We have two polling places with two machines at each. No lines what so ever. Oh yeah pretty much everybody in my community is of the "blue collar" type so you can guess how my town voted!! We ain't Philadelphia....lol

All kidding aside like the original poster stated, GET OUT AND VOTE no matter who you want.

MAGGIO
11-04-2008, 13:40
No i dont live in a huge city or anything. We have one road about 10-15 miles long called college parkway. There are several small neighborhoods along this road, and very little commercial...two small shopping centers. The area is refered to as the Broadneck Penninsula. I live in the largest communty called Cape St. Claire.

Ok here is my point. Just in My immidiate area like 3sq miles. There was two churches, the high school and the elm school that had voting stations. My voting station at the church had 20 voting stations in it. I got there at 7am when the opened, and there was 100 people in front of me. It only took me about 25min to get in and out with that many people, but it seemed odd to me that Devil Dog only had 2places with 2machines on 3K people. I maybe have 10k people or 3x the amount of people yet i have 2x places and like 10x machines...

Minimus
11-04-2008, 13:48
Does everyone get free Starbucks? We get free coffee here, what about the rest of you guys?

DevilDog
11-04-2008, 14:17
What seems odd maggio? Is my town missing a machine or something? Or does your town not have enough or too many? I'm confused by your message! I need to know if I should be making a complaint to our local board of elections!

FeaRLezZoN3
11-04-2008, 14:28
iam neutral, no voting for me:closedeyes:

Disorder
11-04-2008, 14:32
Yea, thats for every where.. its too far for me to go get a free cup of loe though.

kingmyth
11-04-2008, 15:07
Does everyone get free Starbucks? We get free coffee here, what about the rest of you guys?

WHAT FREE COFFEE!, I got jipped, im going to make a complaint to my board of election people.

ooga booga
11-04-2008, 15:11
Seems like everyone lives in extremely small towns. lol (My university has 28k and the town back home where I vote has 46k).

But votes only matter in swing states or states that are semi-close. As for me... in a big state with numerous people, my 1 vote won't make a difference to Obama's 24% lead. :P

Green
11-04-2008, 15:13

I hope your election people realize this is illegal. Technically, it is buying votes.

MAGGIO
11-04-2008, 15:37
Devil Dog. I think it should be even for all districts depending on population and vote turn out. The ratio should be the same for all. We should all have to wait approx the same amount of time regardless of were we live and I think 10-30 min is fair. To wait 2-4hrs is rediculous and shady. A big issue with the 2000 election was that inner city areas had way less stations and machines than other places and some accused that it was because those were heavy democratic areas in republican states. That is only accusations though.

Green. It encourages us to vote. They are not buying a vote for one side or the other. In no way shape or form is it illegal or even close or it would not be aloud, even though recent studies show that 83% of starbucks customers are democrats...that last part was a joke. Crispy Cream donuts, dunkin donuts, starbucks, and chic filet all are offering special if you have your "i voted sticker".

Bram Gotink
11-04-2008, 15:46

Yes ! Vote and get out of my life !
I don't want to watch the freakin' debate between McCain and Obama.
No, American elections aren't keeping me awake.

I just want it to be over, so radio and television can turn back to normal !

Crimson Shadow
11-04-2008, 18:22
I voted at 6:30 this morning and I was the 153rd person for my small town of 7k. :)

Minimus
11-04-2008, 19:33
I hope your election people realize this is illegal. Technically, it is buying votes.

They are giving it to everyone. Even my Obama, I mean Kenyan friend was able to score some free coffee. They are just using the election as a way to do it. Thought Starbucks was doing it for everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2J8KJDsqqY

-Z-
11-04-2008, 19:46
Seems like everyone lives in extremely small towns. lol (My university has 28k and the town back home where I vote has 46k).

But votes only matter in swing states or states that are semi-close. As for me... in a big state with numerous people, my 1 vote won't make a difference to Obama's 24% lead. :P

Which state is that?

Polls dont mean squat.

Z