PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Putin - Madman or Messiah?

Will
08-28-2007, 15:43
What are everyone's thoughts on Mr Putin? What of his actions in Russia?

Personally I think he is a menace and will turn Russia into a Totalitarian hell hole. It was much better off under Yeltsin.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 15:46
I think you're still the same old Fascist.

Which is funny. You have never denied being a fascist. And fascists were very totalitarian. So what the hell are you talking about? Are you tired of being a nobody in your post office job?

Will
08-28-2007, 15:48
Address the topic or don't post. No spam in this thread.

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 15:48
to be honest, i have no clue. i suppose no one can REALLY know what is in his mind and heart. we will just have to wait and see.

Mr President
08-28-2007, 15:49
Thought it was pretty funny all the attn he got for taking his shirt off..

Heck people walk around everywhere with there shirts off and nobody says
a word..

anyway, I liked Yelstin.. I felt more at ease with him..

Mr President
08-28-2007, 15:50
to be honest, i have no clue. i suppose no one can REALLY know what is in his mind and heart. we will just have to wait and see.

He has been in power for some time now.. I see him and all i can think of
is KGB KGB KGB lol

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 15:56
Address the topic or don't post. No spam in this thread.
Not only hypocrite, but also stupid. It was on-topic. You showed us your feelings, I questioned them. It's pretty much on topic. Otherwise you shouldn't have posted your hypocrite feelings.

Thought it was pretty funny all the attn he got for taking his shirt off..

Heck people walk around everywhere with there shirts off and nobody says
a word..

anyway, I liked Yelstin.. I felt more at ease with him..So funny, the man that got Russia to the most horrible bankrupsy in ages, and he's a hero? And Putin who got Russia to gain some economical strength is a moron? Honestly CNN and FOXnews are such crap.

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 15:56
well if spetz/newbie can behave himself then anything is possible. lmao

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 15:58
That doesn't mean that people like Will can post something descent. He only posted this so that he could make me mad. But he can't lol. I'm always thinking about a skinny dude working at the post office sorting mail. That always cracks me up. Hey Will. Why don't you start another thread saying that the Holocaust never occured.

Mr President
08-28-2007, 16:00
Will knows how to get people debating....

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 16:01
Lol. He also knows how to show his lack on intelligence.

Will
08-28-2007, 16:03
If you can call a string of personal attacks "debating". Then again this is Russki, but for someone who is already a hair's breadth away from banning he sure seems keen on it.

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 16:11
i am sure this is not my place, however making comments about someone being a hair away from banning is dangerously close to bashig. am i unclear or is everyone here starting fresh?

Will
08-28-2007, 16:12
In what way is it bashing?

ranger2112
08-28-2007, 16:16
again, like i said, i may be wrong...etc. anything anyone says to make someone feel uncomfortable or not welcome is bashing to me. unless someone is in charge(mod/admin) and tells a member they are dangerously close to ban(and probably would be in a PM) then its constructive. otherwise its not cool. to me anyways.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 18:17
If you can call a string of personal attacks "debating". Then again this is Russki, but for someone who is already a hair's breadth away from banning he sure seems keen on it.
Oh Willy, stop crying will ya? You started a topic to piss me off, I just replied to you with the same courtesy. Once some people from WoW met with you and Klaas told me what they told him. You were a skinny, angry with the world little dude. And you told me yourself that you work in a post office sorting mail. So it all adds up. You come with totally retarded things to say. Always have and always will. Like the time that you started a thread saying that the Holocaust never occurred. And now stating things of which you obviously know nothing about. If you're seriously willing to debate it, than come with some facts that make sense, if you're just going to write random crap, than you're still the same idiot and I'll save my comments for anybody else on this forum that's worthy of speaking to him/her.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-28-2007, 18:19
again, like i said, i may be wrong...etc. anything anyone says to make someone feel uncomfortable or not welcome is bashing to me. unless someone is in charge(mod/admin) and tells a member they are dangerously close to ban(and probably would be in a PM) then its constructive. otherwise its not cool. to me anyways.
You're right.