Will
11-04-2008, 17:20
How McCain Could Win

by Greg Palast

Global Research, November 3, 2008
t r u t h o u t

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

It's November 5 and the nation is in shock. Media blame it on the "Bradley effect": Americans supposedly turned into Klansmen inside the voting booth, and Barack Obama turned up with 6 million votes less than calculated from the exit polls.

Florida came in for McCain and so did Indiana. Colorado, despite the Democrats' Rocky Mountain high after the Denver convention, stayed surprisingly Red. New Mexico, a state where Anglos are a minority, went McCain by 300 votes, as did Virginia.

That's the nightmare. Here's the cold reality.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10804

MAGGIO
11-04-2008, 17:47
he has to win all the toss up states and two blue states. if he loosed VA or PA its in the bag for Obama to win.

Cemetary
11-04-2008, 17:56
i like how that guy tried to claim there was a huge conspiracy for abrrack obama to lose

however, ACORN (one of the major voter registrants) enrolled 1.2million new voters in the illinois/indiana area. 400,000 of those voters had no social security number or valid home address, nearly all of them were registered democratic. it was taken to the supreme court and they allowed it to pass and allowed those 400,000 names to register

and it's really that all of these "new" voters aren't voting based on them agreeing with barrack obama's policies, but the fact that he is the first non-white presidential candidate. kind of ridiculous that that is how we are voting now

esco
11-04-2008, 18:01
not much different then people voting for someone just being a democrat or republican, but yea it is dumb if their voting just for that reason

Crimson Shadow
11-04-2008, 18:17
however, ACORN (one of the major voter registrants) enrolled 1.2million new voters in the illinois/indiana area. 400,000 of those voters had no social security number or valid home address, nearly all of them were registered democratic.

There is a large amount of illegal aliens that live here in northern Indiana. 400,000 is surprisingly low to me, I figured it would be closer to 600k.

And of course they are going to vote for Obama...he was pushing for them to be able to vote more so then McCain was.

-Z-
11-04-2008, 18:22
The bradley effect! lmao

also known as 19th century Racism.

ooookkkk

Z

Cemetary
11-04-2008, 18:52
There is a large amount of illegal aliens that live here in northern Indiana. 400,000 is surprisingly low to me, I figured it would be closer to 600k.

And of course they are going to vote for Obama...he was pushing for them to be able to vote more so then McCain was.

well it was 400k confirmed last week, could easily be more

non US citizens getting to vote for our president makes me smile

esco
11-04-2008, 23:21
Here's a secret I have for you... my grandfather is an immigrant and he likes Bush

-Z-
11-05-2008, 00:41
by Greg Palast

No one shall ever take anything this man writes seriously ever agauin.

Z

Green
11-05-2008, 00:49
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/could

-Z-
11-05-2008, 00:50
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/could

LOL

but it was never possible.

Z