PDA

View Full Version : For thoese who are not ignorant lossers

-Z-
11-05-2008, 16:16
http://www.12ozprophet.com/

Join a community that acctually discusses matters in a general discussion thread.

my name is:

-Z-

MAGGIO
11-05-2008, 16:44
http://www.12ozprophet.com/

Join a community that acctually discusses matters in a general discussion thread.

my name is:

-Z-

I took the time to look. It looks like a cool site. I also noticed two things.

1. you didnt start one topic in gen disc (politics etc..) on the entire first page of like 100 threads.
2. I asked if anyone had a good forum or site to post something about the game in and you didnt. I even offered 1m of my own credits for anyone to do so and you still iddnt. further more your topics in gen drown out my two topics that i feel help the game.

In short I think your being a GD "hog".

Xavior
11-05-2008, 22:06
-Z-, there is a difference between 12oz and NW forums. Look at their member count. 100k, with 25k being active. Look at ours. 1k total members and maybe less than 100 active. They can afford to post 25 topics a day about the same subject because there are more people to reply and they can get pages and pages of discussion. Most of your GD threads only have 1 page or so, and half of that are your own posts. Spamming GD with new topics that quite frankly no one cares about is making GD go down the drain.

And personal attacks are quite uncalled for.

Grendel Khan
11-06-2008, 02:43
Well stated, by both Maggio, and by Xavior.

It reminds me of a great tale;

A beggar is out in front of a village, and as new people come to the village he greets them. The first man comes up to him and asks for some general directions, gives the beggar a coin, and then asks "What are the people like in this village?"
The beggar thinks for a minute and says" What were they like in the last village you were in?"
The man says to the beggar," They were helpful, courteous, and dependable."
The beggar replies, "You'll find them the same here."

Another man comes up to the gate, demands directions form the beggar, and states "don't think I'm going to give you a coin for telling me what I could find out on my own". The second man then asks the beggar,"What are the people like in this village."
The beggar says," What were they like in the village you were at?"
The second man says," they were all cheats, scoundrels, and annoying."
The beggar replies," You'll find them the same here."

You will find what you look for in any community. Sometimes you have to take the time to realize what you are looking for...