PDA

View Full Version : South Park, The Election Episode

-Z-
11-08-2008, 19:59
I do not often watch South Park, but I caught the latest one, LMAO.

It stars Obama, McCain, Plain, Michele Obama, even Obamas Grandmother (who faked her death on monday) was in it.

After Obama wins, all hell breaks Loose in America, the streets are packed with partying people.

Palin is cast as a Brilliant english woman, playing stupid.

At one point Kyle Brings his baby brother to the hospital due to an injury.

The nurse asks: "are you an Obama Supporter, or a McCain supporter"

"why?" asks kyle

"Then I will know weather you were partying too hard, or you tried to kill yourself"

good episode.

Z

Calvin74
11-08-2008, 20:03
I thought it was really good as well. Ike's brother may have been my favorite this episode

Crimson Shadow
11-08-2008, 21:25
It was very funny. Definately the best one of the new season. :)

-Z-
11-08-2008, 21:54
Indeed.

I'm surprised how quickly they got that in there.

It aired what 4 days after the election, and they had the words from Both of the candidates speeches right on.

lol

I thought these shows had to be screened by a panel of like TV judges or somthing to make sure it they are not too offensive...?

Musta had it all planned out, and everyone waiting.

Z

Crimson Shadow
11-08-2008, 22:17
Actually, new episodes air Wednesday night at 10:00. So they probably had multiple versions ready to run, depending on who won the election. And for the speeches, they probably had it all animated beforehand and just waited to include audio.

-Z-
11-08-2008, 22:54
Actually, new episodes air Wednesday night at 10:00. So they probably had multiple versions ready to run, depending on who won the election. And for the speeches, they probably had it all animated beforehand and just waited to include audio.

O man, I would love to see the version where McCain won...

If I was the makers, I wouldnt even have botherd to make it, Obama was bound to win.

Z