PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell?

ooga booga
11-09-2008, 16:16
I made a thread for Bram that he'd appreciate on Friday night and it gets deleted? Seriously? That's total Bull ****. Just turn this forum into Effing Politics if that is all it's going to be used for. **** this forum, why I waste my time here is baffling to me.

Divine Intervention
11-09-2008, 16:17
because you're a v-bookie.

Crimson Shadow
11-09-2008, 17:39
I made a thread for Bram that he'd appreciate on Friday night and it gets deleted? Seriously? That's total Bull ****. Just turn this forum into Effing Politics if that is all it's going to be used for. **** this forum, why I waste my time here is baffling to me.

Bram saw it, so I deleted it. It was just drunken spam which we delete. Thats what the blogs are for.

EDIT: If you have a problem with my decision, talk to Dogma. That is what he is here for :P

Hoebawt
11-09-2008, 20:34
Drunken Spam is For GD..... :) I guess we are back to the nazi forums

Mr President
11-09-2008, 21:06

Before going ballistic and running off with the mouth, why don't you simply ask what happened to it. How did you not know something was wrong with the db or i had to roll back to an earlier time.

I expect this type of behavior from other members, but surely not staff members.. And i am so sick of reading why do i waste my time here bla bla bla.. Nobody forces anyone to come here. And if people are going to get so abusive over a stupid post, then maybe you shouldn't be here!

I didn't see the post, but if crimson deleted it i'm sure he had his reasons. So speak with him about it!

Drunken Spam is For GD..... :) I guess we are back to the nazi forums

one post is deleted and were back to a nazi forum... yea that's it!

esco
11-09-2008, 21:08
I just find it weird... was private message disabled :confused:

Crimson Shadow
11-09-2008, 21:46
BRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDRUNK POSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I did it!!!!!!11 QWAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Where I am I/??

Laser tag... ti was the bomeb. then, there awas mad drinking. Beeron pong, an dmad beer... and quarters.... andf.. ya. man. aweosmse. You will ejnoyu!!! wahoO!O!!O!

I don't really see why a post like this should be allowed. All it is is spam. If someone posted this in any thread I'm sure it would be deleted. My reasoning for deleting it was because we had a discussion awhile ago about deleting threads/posts that appeared that talked about how stoned/high/drunk/etc someone is. But going back through I see that we never did come to a 100% decision about drunken posts. Only think I could find was deleting drug usage posts. So I'm leaving it up to Pres and Dogma if they want to undelete the thread or not.

Here is closest thing I could find:

Threads on Drug use and the advertising of your own personal use will no longer be tolerated on these forums. It has been deemed by the leadership of these forums as inappropriate content and under no circumstances will be allowed on these forums.

We try and provide a family friendly environment for all to use and do not feel that threads discussing drug use, especially those of you when posting under the influence, are appropriate. Therefore, any further such threads shall be referred to the owner of these forums and subject to the discretion of said owner, with appropriate action taken.

We feel that such egregious advocating discussions of illegal activities will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including temp or permanent bans.

If you have any questions or comments, this can be discussed with me in PM, but we will not debate this in the entire forums as the owner of these forums has the sole right to deem what is appropriate and what is not. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

-Z-
11-10-2008, 00:26
I made some threads on some real issues, and the got deleted.

Obama won, it was a very important night...

I think a good amount of people enjoy debating politics, and discussing current events...

Ooga... You were the one person who flipped out on me and started bashing me.

For me this is just desert...

But I do hope you stay, as our Bookie,

Even tho I rarely Bet...

and Also I hate you.

j/k

:-)

Anyway...

Same rules for everyone...

(I'm waiting to hear from Bram on this one, maybe there is an inside joke? lol)

Also, I must Add. As the community Grows, I think we should bring back the Spam section.

In fact I will make a thread about it now.

Z

ooga booga
11-10-2008, 09:19
Before going ballistic and running off with the mouth, why don't you simply ask what happened to it. How did you not know something was wrong with the db or i had to roll back to an earlier time.

I expect this type of behavior from other members, but surely not staff members.. And i am so sick of reading why do i waste my time here bla bla bla.. Nobody forces anyone to come here. And if people are going to get so abusive over a stupid post, then maybe you shouldn't be here!

I didn't see the post, but if crimson deleted it i'm sure he had his reasons. So speak with him about it!

one post is deleted and were back to a nazi forum... yea that's it!

Sorry I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday after watching my Bills game. I will stand by the fact that this section is being used for just politics, and I try and do something different and it gets deleted. I see people talk about drugs every single week on here, and I never see their posts get deleted (hence why I'm reading them every single week). My thread was trying to lighten the mood in this GD section where everyone seems to just bash each other of late. However next time I will just send Bram a PM.

Also Pres, I saw it was deleted and that is why I wanted an explanation. And I wouldn't call it being abusive I would call it me expressing my discontent opinion (something being a staff member shouldn't exempt them from). The way I expressed my opinion is what you can criticize, since I went about that the wrong way and I apologize for that.

This thread can be closed.

Mr President
11-10-2008, 09:28
staff members have just as much right to express discontent as anyone else. but staff members have the staff lounge to take there frustrations out in..

i have no problem with you questioning about your post. it was just the way you came off is what i didn't agree with.. :-)

ooga booga
11-10-2008, 09:31
staff members have just as much right to express discontent as anyone else. but staff members have the staff lounge to take there frustrations out in..

i have no problem with you questioning about your post. it was just the way you came off is what i didn't agree with.. :-)

And I agree with you on that, I should have handled that better and I know better. I think I hate the Patriots so much I had to take my anger out somewhere. Sorry.... stupid Patriots... :cursing:

northbabylon
11-10-2008, 11:06
And I agree with you on that, I should have handled that better and I know better. I think I hate the Patriots so much I had to take my anger out somewhere. Sorry.... stupid Patriots... :cursing:

what was the score of the jets game?

ooga booga
11-10-2008, 11:48
what was the score of the jets game?

I hate you. :crying: lol

ranger2112
11-10-2008, 12:07
GO Dolphins!!!!

-Z-
11-10-2008, 17:05
The Bills...

how 90's of you,

Z

Bram Gotink
11-10-2008, 17:10

I read it and enjoyed it.
Thank you for that... even tho some people have issues with it...

BTW, crimson : If you deleted the original thread, why did you just post the first post of the thread again here? It's just as "inapropriate" here as it was there.

-Z-
11-10-2008, 17:16
I read it and enjoyed it.
Thank you for that... even tho some people have issues with it...

BTW, crimson : If you deleted the original thread, why did you just post the first post of the thread again here? It's just as "inapropriate" here as it was there.

Its not that it was extreamly bad or anything,.

Its in this section and its a personal thing...

IMO we just need a Spam section
\

Z

Bram Gotink
11-10-2008, 17:21
YES !

I didn't start about the spam section !!

I second your oppinion, so thank you -Z-