PDA

View Full Version : Ummm LoR???

MarineRecon
11-09-2008, 17:59
What was #164's problem???

pron
11-09-2008, 18:23
Just a suicider. Looks like Mr. P will get to test out his new system.

-Z-
11-09-2008, 18:50
hmmmm.

This seems like a plot to me.
This is all I will say.

Z

StrikeForce
11-09-2008, 18:55
hmmmm.

This seems like a plot to me.
This is all I will say.

Z

Are you one of those guys who has his tinfoil hat on 24/7?

Cemetary
11-09-2008, 18:57
yay another suicider in lor.. i guess im surprised?? ahahhaha

i dont get suiciding someone in a war nation tho, i guess he wasnt so bright huh

BeeNo
11-10-2008, 00:04
Are you one of those guys who has his tinfoil hat on 24/7?

its the only way to keep the little green men away:blushing:

Missionary
11-10-2008, 11:02
suicides on cem should be legit and accepted :P lol

Cemetary
11-10-2008, 11:32
suicides on cem should be legit and accepted :P lol

:(

FeaRLezZoN3
11-10-2008, 13:45
interesting....now its time for the patriotic act! :)

pron
11-10-2008, 13:49
yay another suicider in lor.. i guess im surprised?? ahahhaha

i dont get suiciding someone in a war nation tho, i guess he wasnt so bright huh

Unless he was suiciding trying to get WLF to war LOR...

DBozMen
11-10-2008, 13:58
Unless he was suiciding trying to get WLF to war LOR...

Well we kinda assume that was the reason, but still we don't see his forumname so we check some things out.

Mr. P when is the new suicide act gonna be active?

Bram Gotink
11-10-2008, 15:02
now, I thought.
Wasn't the last part implemented this set?

yay, pink name ! At least the suicider will always be remembered as the one who had the first pink state ever...

pron
11-10-2008, 15:40
I'm just trying to figure out why it's taking so long.

Mr President
11-10-2008, 23:28
I wasn't able to get home and check it all out as quickly as i planned.. BUT, you all have to remember that a form needs to be filled out in the "report cheater" section and state your case..

If you just make a post in here, chances are i won't see it. So nothing will be done.

Also, if a state is found to be a suicider/terrorist, there original state is marked, and if they have been killed, there restart is marked as well.

We will NOT post results of the investigation nor will we discuss it with anyone other then the members directly involved (suicider and defending state)

thanks

-Z-
11-10-2008, 23:36
I wasn't able to get home and check it all out as quickly as i planned.. BUT, you all have to remember that a form needs to be filled out in the "report cheater" section and state your case..

If you just make a post in here, chances are i won't see it. So nothing will be done.

Also, if a state is found to be a suicider/terrorist, there original state is marked, and if they have been killed, there restart is marked as well.

We will NOT post results of the investigation nor will we discuss it with anyone other then the members directly involved (suicider and defending state)

thanks

Well, If Cem would like a rollback, he should voice his concern.

But since we have spent so many turns now... it would be difficult to work it out...?

anyway, we killed the suicider...

I would request that his restart be Named a Known suicider.

Z

Green
11-10-2008, 23:39

But since we have spent so many turns now... it would be difficult to work it out...?

anyway, we killed the suicider...

I would request that his restart be Named a Known suicider.

Z

Don't you think a rollback on his state would be a bit inappropriate now since he has become an aggressor state today? He should have pushed for a rollback preFS if he wanted it. :S

edit: His restart is listed as a suicider if you are referring to 164.

MAGGIO
11-10-2008, 23:42

not to be blunt, but the man said include it all in your claim in the cheater report, and if he gets a rollback or not is none of our business...

-Z-
11-10-2008, 23:49
not to be blunt, but the man said include it all in your claim in the cheater report, and if he gets a rollback or not is none of our business...

true.

I was kind of argueing the same point, I suppose I could have been left unsaid...

Z