why dont you make your own war with other nations.. attention wh0res

Cemetary
11-11-2008, 19:42
*******!!

why dont you make your own war with other nations.. attention wh0res

i believe we did...

Dakouten
11-11-2008, 19:43
hmmm.... I think smile begged for help. They have the #1 state and did begged for help? WTH? Where out numbered then they joined. Lol! :scared:

Maybe Smile begged like "OMG! Where being warred by a small nation! Please help us!" What a chicken. Well chickens help chickens.

And for all to know, we been a part of LoR but dont blame them for what we did. (People jsut love blaming LoR).

Now we know you guys always win the war but its ok. At lease we enjoyed.

You can now have your biggest Smile.

kitoy
11-11-2008, 19:46
i believe we did...

but why on a nation currently in war? cant you just leave it 1v1..

Dakouten
11-11-2008, 19:47
As I've said, Chickens help chickens.

maXkilleR
11-11-2008, 19:49
they are all chickens... like fried chickens, chicken nuggets, chicken... chicken.... wlf is the rooster ang smile is the hen.... wahehehehehe....

-Z-
11-11-2008, 20:01
.. hmmm

Z

Xavior
11-11-2008, 20:07
Atleast we can now rag on a nation not called LoR! :D

Divine Intervention
11-11-2008, 20:08
i can honestly say this help was unexpected to me considering the rescent circumstances but once offered it was greatly appreciated and accepted. Not going to have my friends die because of some lying viets who made a nation with sole intention of warring my tag. Kenneth you can STFU. try make a "netting" nation again ill show you what its like "to play your own game ...we aren't warring" blah blah blah.

Divine Intervention
11-11-2008, 20:14
they are all chickens... like fried chickens, chicken nuggets, chicken... chicken.... wlf is the rooster ang smile is the hen.... wahehehehehe....

hey, i ****ing love chicken Nguyets.

kenshin44
11-11-2008, 20:14
i can honestly say this help was unexpected to me considering the rescent circumstances but once offered it was greatly appreciated and accepted. Not going to have my friends die because of some lying viets who made a nation with sole intention of warring my tag. Kenneth you can STFU. try make a "netting" nation again ill show you what its like "to play your own game ...we aren't warring" blah blah blah.

Um just to state. if you do war and have intentions to war you don't show them.

If they napped it would be different but, to say yes we will war you lol is ludicrous.

thats just my two piece to that

Divine Intervention
11-11-2008, 20:16
Um just to state. if you do war and have intentions to war you don't show them.

If they napped it would be different but, to say yes we will war you lol is ludicrous.

thats just my two piece to that

well they lied to me and that's gay :P i shouldn't have let Hercules win last set :closedeyes:

Dakouten
11-11-2008, 20:32
Oh! Here's another chicken!

Cape
11-11-2008, 22:29
cluck, cluck, die in peace suckers :)

kitoy
11-11-2008, 22:36

you can't handle an 8man nation? considering you have the top states? :mellow:

anyway, EX will be back next set let see..

kitoy
11-11-2008, 22:38
cluck, cluck, die in peace suckers :)

yeah, thanks to you

Hoebawt
11-11-2008, 22:51
Its ok we see LOr stocking turns i guess the need a reminder of the 50 kill set

Dakouten
11-11-2008, 23:19
Whoa!! Im scared! :scared::scared: More chickens are attacking!

-Z-
11-12-2008, 00:30
Whoa!! Im scared! :scared::scared: More chickens are attacking!

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!

Chicken Nguyets!

Z

Max Logan
11-12-2008, 01:09
Surprise! :rolleyes:

-Z-
11-12-2008, 01:18
Surprise! :rolleyes:

???

Z

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 01:25
Smile, to ****ing bad at the game to be able to take out a smaller nation by themselves. Typical **** attitude? Yes. Obviously they have no idea how to play the game properly.

You say EX only had the intention of warring, so did WLF. WLF took out EURO, who were just in the same position as SMILE. EURO didnt need allies to hold its **** while it placed it up the *** of a chicken.

Smile is just a **** nation with no clue on the game, WLF are just the same. Long live EX and long live LoR. Two of the REAL nations... By that I mean they can both net and war, unlike a particular **** nation called SMILE.

Learn to play the game anton, and stop (.......) to get allies, instead why dont you learn to play the game. Oh and to do that you need to take your **** out of Z's ***.

-Z-
11-12-2008, 01:34
Obviously they have no idea how to play the game properly.

this coming from a guy who says religion is more practical than science.

and Obviously god is real.

yeah they have no idea how to play, thats why they have the #1 state.

Z

kenshin44
11-12-2008, 01:55
yeah its getting a bit intense here lets tone down the atmosphere and swearing.

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 01:56
oh Tnova...

**** off, let me ****ing say what I want idiot. If these ****heads cant understand nor learn how to play the game properly, they should be told so.

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 01:57
WOOT WOOT WOOT BAN BAN BAN

StrikeForce
11-12-2008, 01:58
yeah its getting a bit intense here lets tone down the atmosphere and swearing.

Can't we all just get along? :wub:

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:00
WOOT WOOT WOOT BAN BAN BAN

WOOT WOOT WOOT YOUR NATION IS **** **** ****

Oh and its obvious Tnova (...........), otherwise why else would be delete the posts?

He lets that doesnt delete that useless ****ING **** posted by Z (including his **** threads), that makes no sense. He ****ing keeps that, why? Its worse than what I said, far worse. Clue up, some ****ing unbiased person you are?

SmarT
11-12-2008, 02:01
yaaah why was my post deleted about asking him to tone down his swearing?

The Legend
11-12-2008, 02:03
Any chance we could limit the number of words that becomes asterisks in the final post?

Tnova
11-12-2008, 02:05
oh Tnova...

**** off, let me ****ing say what I want idiot. If these ****heads cant understand nor learn how to play the game properly, they should be told so.

How about expanding your vocabulary some. I have no problem with a little flaming, but all the cussing and profanity isn't necessary. And will continued to be removed.

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:07
shhhh

jameswheel
11-12-2008, 02:11
Just to be clear nNiIcCkKoO, I don't know how to play this game?

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:12
How about expanding your vocabulary some. I have no problem with a little flaming, but all the cussing and profanity isn't necessary. And will continued to be removed.

My vocabulary is quite superb, thank you. Personally, however, I feel the sincere need to resort to such profanity for the purposes of displaying my affection towards these said individuals. I feel it fitting to use such words on these low life scum, as to them, it is probably their normal language. Using my full vocabulary would infact hinder their ability to comprehend the post's purpose, and as such my message would not be able to become transmitted in a firm and direct manner. Subsequently, as these people are so, how should I say? Retarded? It is only fitting that I converse on their level.

Thanking You
Nick

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:13
Just to be clear nNiIcCkKoO, I don't know how to play this game?

If you reside in one of these nations, and werent brave enough to war for yourself. Then Yes. I couldn't care how good you are at netting, if you relied on backup, or infact didnt even attack to your fullest extent. You have no idea how to play.

If you are an outlier, and did infact use your full force to attack these said nations. I will respect you, to some degree. But even in fact being in these nations in the first place is more than enough grounds for you to lose all respect from myself.

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:17
and u are a nobody :)

If ur forgot nick WLF was the nation taht completely owned LOR two sets ago

SmarT
11-12-2008, 02:18
My vocabulary is quite superb, thank you. Personally, however, I feel the sincere need to resort to such profanity for the purposes of displaying my affection towards these said individuals. I feel it fitting to use such words on these low life scum, as to them, it is probably their normal language. Using my full vocabulary would infact hinder their ability to comprehend the post's purpose, and as such my message would not be able to become transmitted in a firm and direct manner. Subsequently, as these people are so, how should I say? Retarded? It is only fitting that I converse on their level.

Thanking You
Nick

lmao HAHAHA u get rep for that post

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:18
and u are a nobody :)

If ur forgot nick WLF was the nation taht completely owned LOR two sets ago

Oh big ****ing deal, your still ****.

Where were you last set on the scoresheet? You didn't come close to winning. Shows me your netting skills? Your still terrible at the game, sorry.

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:20
hmm i think we won the set we owned u proving we can war and net ;) have a good day

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:22
hmm i think we won the set we owned u proving we can war and net ;) have a good day

Fancy that,

Your direct competition, LoR was taken out. How hard would it therefore be to win? Thats common logic, obviously not for you.

Without warring, you can't win a set. Thank You and Goodbye. Please dont reply, I am utterly sick of shutting you down.

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:23
u guys had no chance winnign this set

funny thing the ppl on ur side are tellign me ur acting like a fool on the fourms show some respect man....

jameswheel
11-12-2008, 02:28

funny thing the ppl on ur side are tellign me ur acting like a fool on the fourms show some respect man....

I was in LoR that set and would have won the set had you guys not taken me out. So I have to disagree with your statement.

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:29
I was in LoR that set and would have won the set had you guys not taken me out. So I have to disagree with your statement.

Thank You for your honesty james, much respect for you now.

A great man will always be honest, as just proven.

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:31

James reread my post bud

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:33
James reread my post bud

Without war, and with LoR as ONE nation. LoR would of comfortably won.

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:54
nick u need to chill out.... stop beign such a ****....

-Z-
11-12-2008, 02:59
nick u need to chill out.... stop beign such a ****....

I'm not sure its possible... its just what he is.

Z

maXkilleR
11-12-2008, 03:00
Yeah! Now whos the Rooster?! Chickens!

esco
11-12-2008, 03:07
If tnova is unbiased, you should be banned after such comments. Let's just see.

Oh and by the way, the way you are going, (..................) your too ugly and retarded.

Oh and why go off topic Z, got nothing good to say? Sorry.

I'll say this as eloquently as I can:

Who the **** are you? :blink:

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 03:37
I'll say this as eloquently as I can:

Who the **** are you? :blink:

I think i can answer that, a couple of sets ago he joined up, he asked me to join WLF so i let him in. After a few days he hooked up with LOR and left WLF.

But that didn;t seemed sufficient so he joined TNR so he could suicide that round.

That was his first round back in NW.

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 03:41
I think i can answer that, a couple of sets ago he joined up, he asked me to join WLF so i let him in. After a few days he hooked up with LOR and left WLF.

But that didn;t seemed sufficient so he joined TNR so he could suicide that round.

That was his first round back in NW.

Interesting...

Well, I actually used to play WoW for a fair few sets.

I haven't joined TNR at all in NW, so your wrong? Nor have I suicided, so your wrong again?

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 03:43
Interesting...

Well, I actually used to play WoW for a fair few sets.

I haven't joined TNR at all in NW, so your wrong? Nor have I suicided, so your wrong again?

i'm sorry to disagree, when i have a state joining my nation and then leave i have to keep an eye out on that state.

All i'm saying, your busted. So people can see your true colors.

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 04:05
i'm sorry to disagree, when i have a state joining my nation and then leave i have to keep an eye out on that state.

All i'm saying, your busted. So people can see your true colors.

I will say this honestly here, anyone from LoR can back me up.

I never left LoR and joined TNR. Sorry to say. I have never suicided either. Check any logs, or whatever. Infact my first set (last set) I actually helped WLF take out a few states, after I deleted my original state. Possibly ask anyone in LoR?

There's posts about me doing it as well. **** your dumb.

Divine Intervention
11-12-2008, 04:17
Fancy that,

Your direct competition, LoR was taken out. How hard would it therefore be to win? Thats common logic, obviously not for you.

Without warring, you can't win a set. Thank You and Goodbye. Please dont reply, I am utterly sick of shutting you down.

seeing LoR members talk about competition being taken out and it affecting winners etc is funny. very funny.

anyway. we dont know how to play? considering the situation we were in i think Smile did quite well. in our CS we would have taken out top2 EX states and then after that it would have been a turn / stonewalling thing. Considering the nature of the war however, any help was appreciated. btw might i just add that you are an ungrateful (not to mention uninformed) little *****. so much for me teaching you anymore about how to play.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-12-2008, 04:37
**** nick i didnt think bringing you back into NW was going to cause so much havok!:bored:

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 04:44
**** nick i didnt think bringing you back into NW was going to cause so much havok!:bored:

better said:

"I didnt think bringing you back into NW was going to cause so much faul language."

Satan666
11-12-2008, 05:43
It is people like you that give religion a bad name.

You are the reason people believe in "satan"

Z

Are you saying people don't believe i exist? :scared:

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 08:24
better said:

"I didnt think bringing you back into NW was going to cause so much faul language."

If your going to act all high and mighty, as well as mature, then why not spell 'faul' correctly, its actually 'foul'.

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 08:28
seeing LoR members talk about competition being taken out and it affecting winners etc is funny. very funny.

anyway. we dont know how to play? considering the situation we were in i think Smile did quite well. in our CS we would have taken out top2 EX states and then after that it would have been a turn / stonewalling thing. Considering the nature of the war however, any help was appreciated. btw might i just add that you are an ungrateful (not to mention uninformed) little *****. so much for me teaching you anymore about how to play.

Just for your information...

Your top states seem more interested in netting, rather than warring. It seems to me like WLF did MOST of the work for you, and you made all your lower states work like *****es to finish the rest off. Poor form.

To put an example in. Your #1 state, #92.

He has had 18 attacks made in the last 72 hours, and only 10 of these were war attacks.

And in 72 hours a person gets 432 turns (6 per hour x 72). Thus showing that he used only 20 of his available 432 turns to attack. Some ****ing nation?
I thought YOUR nation was warring?

Divine Intervention
11-12-2008, 08:38
we did what we could with our turns available (its not easy when you have to pure AR break states who have got nearly as much/more jets than most of the people in your nation). WLF had many more turns available so naturally theyd be able to do more attacks.
your point?

and yes im aware of #92 whats your point?

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 08:40
Clearly I made my point?

He's not attacking, and hes the largest state in the game. Seems selfish to me...
He could break most states, easily. There are more attacks than AR, you know?

Clearly your not all warring, proving my point. Your nation has no idea.

pron
11-12-2008, 09:22
Nick man, lol, you should really tone down the swearing and stuff. No matter how mad you get, don't lose your cool--it's not cool. :)

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 09:52
Nick man, lol, you should really tone down the swearing and stuff. No matter how mad you get, don't lose your cool--it's not cool. :)

Sorry mate, but these people need to hear it.

Missionary
11-12-2008, 10:35
He has had 18 attacks made in the last 72 hours, and only 10 of these were war attacks.

yep that sounds like james lol

i would like to point out that if you look over previous sets since NW started LoR have come 2nd twice (3 times if you count LoL) with alot more members than the other nations but still never gaining the top nation spot. not really regular competition i would say

Thanking You
Nick

has anyone seen my thesaurus? :)

Mahdi
11-12-2008, 10:39
If you reside in one of these nations, and werent brave enough to war for yourself. Then Yes. I couldn't care how good you are at netting, if you relied on backup, or infact didnt even attack to your fullest extent. You have no idea how to play.

If you are an outlier, and did infact use your full force to attack these said nations. I will respect you, to some degree. But even in fact being in these nations in the first place is more than enough grounds for you to lose all respect from myself.

hey dumbass... they used to judge if someone cheated because they out netted jameswheel... but its ok he doesnt know how to play

oh and btw i just figured i would throw this out here... you are a dumbass

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 10:51
hey dumbass... they used to judge if someone cheated because they out netted jameswheel... but its ok he doesnt know how to play

oh and btw i just figured i would throw this out here... you are a dumbass

Refer to the post above.

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 10:57
has anyone seen my thesaurus? :)

Funnily enough, I never used one :D

Cemetary
11-12-2008, 11:13
Funnily enough, I never used one :D

who is this guy anyways? an lor member?

and you will need to extend your vocabulary just a tad bit more before your confuse any of us "retards". you see, most people in here just type as they would in an instant message, like myself, to save time. not as if they were writing a term paper. but, i believe your reasoning for using spell check and looking over your grammar before you post is a way of trying to insult these players for being "retarded" even though going through that effort to do so kind of already brings you down to a lower level. that, and being in Lor makes you about as worthless as a white basketball player.

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 11:16
Firstly, I use IE, so no spell check. Secondly, why would I bother spell checking, I type as I think, and I don't bother looking back on what I have typed previously..

It is a forum after all...

Mahdi
11-12-2008, 12:18
and your thinking is very minimal and scatter hence why it is hard to understand a good majority of your posts. you stoop so low as to throw out insults involving swear words yet that is the language reserved for those on the losing side and always has been yet currently numbers wise arent you on the winning side? so do me a favor and probably several others and shut the **** up (sorry bb)

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 12:22
If your going to act all high and mighty, as well as mature, then why not spell 'faul' correctly, its actually 'foul'.

Not all people have english as their first language. So I think that i'm allowed to make these kinds of errors from time to time. :stfu:

jameswheel
11-12-2008, 12:29
Obviously I am not as important of a nation member as you are Nicko. When you get 1st place and understand that when someone wars your nation they are mostly after you you will understand that survival trumps war efforts to start off with atleast.

Max Logan
11-12-2008, 13:40
James never does many war attack unless needed. I mean, WLF got it covered so why waste turns you can spend better?

And besides, speaking of EX and Lor, you don`t get ANY rights to say you`re better then SMILE or even WLFscum(:P), considering the number of cheaters that play with you, esp in EX

Cemetary
11-12-2008, 15:32
James never does many war attack unless needed. I mean, WLF got it covered so why waste turns you can spend better?

And besides, speaking of EX and Lor, you don`t get ANY rights to say you`re better then SMILE or even WLFscum(:P), considering the number of cheaters that play with you, esp in EX

its hard to agree with max, yet i must, i mean herc alone automatically lowers your nation to the level of scum

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 17:14

WHy thank you max dont hate us forever.... o wait its max he will

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 18:17
and your thinking is very minimal and scatter hence why it is hard to understand a good majority of your posts. you stoop so low as to throw out insults involving swear words yet that is the language reserved for those on the losing side and always has been yet currently numbers wise arent you on the winning side? so do me a favor and probably several others and shut the **** up (sorry bb)

Wow, good post. One sentence for what should have been at least two.

So, no thank you, I won't.

Max Logan
11-12-2008, 18:29
WHy thank you max dont hate us forever.... o wait its max he will

just a while more ;)

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 18:35
just a while more ;)

it's just a love - hate relationship :scared:

Mahdi
11-12-2008, 22:23
not quite green take note of nikko's posts and maybe you will get a few pointers

Will
11-14-2008, 18:37

I'm inclined to disagree.

Missionary
11-15-2008, 00:05

and if the nation doesnt have it covered he just jumps to a safe one.

jameswheel
11-15-2008, 00:32
and if the nation doesnt have it covered he just jumps to a safe one.
Did I switch tags and not notice?

Missionary
11-15-2008, 00:33
you notice when u switch tags?

didnt mean this set obviously.

jameswheel
11-15-2008, 00:35
you notice when u switch tags?

didnt mean this set obviously.

Have you never switched tags before?

Missionary
11-15-2008, 00:39
unless u count being in a stocking tag to join another then no, i have never left a tag that wasnt being destoyed/abandoned by the leader.

jameswheel
11-15-2008, 00:40
unless u count being in a stocking tag to join another then no, i have never left a tag that wasnt being destoyed/abandoned by the leader.
Thats nice, does that come with the privilege of criticizing others who have?

Missionary
11-15-2008, 00:46
i would say so.....and what are u arguing about? uve admitted u have done it and are not bothered about it. but yet u argue ur point for what? ur a great player james (proberly the best in consistent terms) but loyalty to u is like a salad to a fat guy.

jameswheel
11-15-2008, 00:50
Thats not true though. You can't understand the situation unless you've been there. I play the game to have fun and if I can stay loyal and still have fun then great but if something needs to be done to make things interesting again for me then I won't hesitate. This set has been fun so far....I don't see any reason things would change.

Green
11-15-2008, 03:04
loyalty to u is like a salad to a fat guy.

Fat people love salads.

In fact, they usually eat 10 or so at a time.

Max Logan
11-15-2008, 10:17
Fat people love salads.

In fact, they usually eat 10 or so at a time.

But they do prefer meat! ;)