PDA

View Full Version : WLF vs. LOR

-Z-
11-12-2008, 02:03
Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared war on your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The war will not take effect until 05:26:43-2008/11/12

hmmm.

Z

StrikeForce
11-12-2008, 02:05
omg hai!

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:06
Nice let the fun begin :)

StrikeForce
11-12-2008, 02:07
Nice let the fun begin :)

Don't have too much fun.. cause then I will have less :crying:

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 02:09
Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared war on your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The war will not take effect until 05:26:43-2008/11/12

hmmm.

Z

What a ****ing pity, have fun in hell.

kenshin44
11-12-2008, 02:20
Your nation officially declared war on World Liberation Front[WLF] at the 12th of November 2008 - 05:26:43.
Reason for the war: <3 you Hoeby--let's have some fun We die on the battlefield with honor

GL to all of WLF

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:21
OMG U FUCING NOOBS I HATE HATE HATE U..... o wait i dont do this...

Good luck LOR :)

SmarT
11-12-2008, 02:23
keep killing each other :D *eats pop corn*

pron
11-12-2008, 02:28
OMG U FUCING NOOBS I HATE HATE HATE U..... o wait i dont do this...

Good luck LOR :)

lol

GL WLF

Also, why can't we make our own **** war topic Z? We did declare war after all :P

kenshin44
11-12-2008, 02:33
lol

GL WLF

Also, why can't we make our own **** war topic Z? We did declare war after all :P

yeah Lol we should of been able to make topic

pron
11-12-2008, 02:36
yeah Lol we should of been able to make topic

Yea, cause Ali needs something to be proud of, as compared to his massive warring skills

SA Kenshin[LoR] DBozMen[WLF] 9 Land, $40.480.636, 2.589 Food 05:43:19-2008/11/12

Not only is your name pink, but you can't even click the right attack :P

<3!

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 02:36
u guys are no fun... u want all the fun to urselves

pron
11-12-2008, 02:37
Oh, you'll have your fun in the near future, as we both know :P

-Z-
11-12-2008, 02:37
lol

GL WLF

U were too slow.

Z

StrikeForce
11-12-2008, 02:38
Yea, cause Ali needs something to be proud of, as compared to his massive warring skills

SA Kenshin[LoR] DBozMen[WLF] 9 Land, $40.480.636, 2.589 Food 05:43:19-2008/11/12

Not only is your name pink, but you can't even click the right attack :P

<3!

What a noob. Atleast my SA was 11 land. I should be LoR leader!

pron
11-12-2008, 02:40
U were too slow.

Z

In our defense...we were busy.

-Z-
11-12-2008, 02:40
What a noob. Atleast my SA was 11 land. I should be LoR leader!

LMAO

A good strike by LOR.

man this Nick kid is a real loser eh?

Z

Satan666
11-12-2008, 02:47
wow, so i totally wasn't online... did you just get bored and declare?

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 02:59
as in comparison to Nick, do i have use a swearing word after each word because you declared war upon us?

Allthough i'm a little suprised because of the fact that my state was killed, since it trully was a crappy state.

Anyway we'll see where this ends :). WLF had over 70% of all the farming land, so it would seem that food will run out pretty soon.

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 03:42
My personal perspective of this war.

two rounds ago, most members from SMILE and WLF where in 1 nation (WLF). That round we "served" LOR on a dish, so the round after that LOR said they where going to change.

Now this is the second set after they declared themselves changed. Now i see this war aswell as the war by EX on SMILE a retal for two rounds ago.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, all i'm saying it was expected to happen.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-12-2008, 03:45
yup I agree, it was expected sooner or later.

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 03:47
yup I agree, it was expected sooner or later.

Who am I to judge ;), i'm not even active playing :w00t:

Cemetary
11-12-2008, 03:51
lol i was online when i died.. when i logged and saw i was dead i was wondering why i didnt get any warning ims...

it was because i logged onto my laptop which isnta logged me into msn therefore logging me out on the desktop where i was playing warhammer

ohs wells

i made a post on the other forum about ex basically being lor and got yelled at bc "they are two separate nations and dont have affiliation with each other"

hmm, i believe this proves they do??

anyways, gl to lor, i wanted to war you after one of your members suicided me earlier this set anyways

Divine Intervention
11-12-2008, 04:48

two rounds ago, most members from SMILE and WLF where in 1 nation (WLF). That round we "served" LOR on a dish, so the round after that LOR said they where going to change.

Now this is the second set after they declared themselves changed. Now i see this war aswell as the war by EX on SMILE a retal for two rounds ago.

July: DaK + EoS members destroyed LoR (obviously USA + Doom played big part but they are seperate story), so the round after we see something very similar to this set too actually. Viet members make separate nation then together with another nation hit DaK as a retal...pattern forming wouldn't you say so?

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 04:50
July: DaK + EoS members destroyed LoR (obviously USA + Doom played big part but they are seperate story), so the round after we see something very similar to this set too actually. Viet members make separate nation then together with another nation hit DaK as a retal...pattern forming wouldn't you say so?

Changing is hard. :blink:

Divine Intervention
11-12-2008, 04:55
Changing is hard. :blink:

no amount of change about HOW the LoR leadership works will work for them imo. I think LoR needs a change OF leadership if they are ever going to change.
someone recruit this guy:

http://www.gemzies.com/upload/page_thumb/barack_obama.jpg

esco
11-12-2008, 05:07
isn't that will :unsure:

Hoebawt
11-12-2008, 05:22
lol i think ur banned from Euro now lol

Raul
11-12-2008, 06:19
Hello *****es =D, iam back!

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 06:20
Hello *****es =D, iam back!

o boy :scared: help us now

StrikeForce
11-12-2008, 08:35
lol i was online when i died.. when i logged and saw i was dead i was wondering why i didnt get any warning ims...

it was because i logged onto my laptop which isnta logged me into msn therefore logging me out on the desktop where i was playing warhammer

ohs wells

i made a post on the other forum about ex basically being lor and got yelled at bc "they are two separate nations and dont have affiliation with each other"

hmm, i believe this proves they do??

anyways, gl to lor, i wanted to war you after one of your members suicided me earlier this set anyways

I never said we weren't friends. Just that their attacks had nothing to do with us. And your comments was 90% of the reason I convinced Ali that WLF should be our war target.. and 100% of the reason you were first to die. :glare:

pron
11-12-2008, 09:20

Actually, I had no intention of warring WLF. In fact, we wanted to work together this set. However, in talking with Hoe about all the warring this set, it was kind've an "us or them" sorta thing, and WLF was gonna hit us today or we were gonna hit them.

However, it's really nothing personal. We're not hitting because of two sets ago. We're hitting because our nation was going to be hit for standing up for ex members. It happens.

Missionary
11-12-2008, 10:06

apparently EX were going to hit SMILE from the get go. then it seems anton cant handle it (hehe :P) and accepts help from WLF. LoR see's one of there long term previous members nation getting raped and decides to help.

its not really a late retail, its LoR doing exactly the same as WLF did less than 8 hours previously.

Your nation officially declared war on World Liberation Front[WLF] at the 12th of November 2008 - 05:26:43.
Reason for the war: <3 you Hoeby--let's have some fun We die on the battlefield with honor

GL to all of WLF

Ali did you write that?

Cemetary
11-12-2008, 11:16
I never said we weren't friends. Just that their attacks had nothing to do with us. And your comments was 90% of the reason I convinced Ali that WLF should be our war target.. and 100% of the reason you were first to die. :glare:

im doubting 100% you had to convince ANY lor leader that i should be one of the first to die. 3 sets ago i was a restart that had used like 500 turns. 10 times smaller than the next state above me, and lor still chose to kill me first that set. im used to being killed by their multies more than anyone

nNiIcCkKoO
11-12-2008, 11:22
im doubting 100% you had to convince ANY lor leader that i should be one of the first to die. 3 sets ago i was a restart that had used like 500 turns. 10 times smaller than the next state above me, and lor still chose to kill me first that set. im used to being killed by their multies more than anyone

Multies? Big claim, do you have any evidence?

DBozMen
11-12-2008, 11:46
Hahahaha,

In the end everthing is so easy when the puzzle pieces fall into the right place. It all makes sense now, thx for showing!

Greetings,

DB

Cemetary
11-12-2008, 11:59
Multies? Big claim, do you have any evidence?

at least two of lors players forum accounts have "i was declared a cheater"

almost everyset since NW began at least one member in Lor had a declared multi in it

between that and having players like Herc. admit to abusing tech bugs and such to gain a competitive edge is all the evidence i need

jeff_capes
11-12-2008, 13:33
its not really a late retail, its LoR doing exactly the same as WLF did less than 8 hours previously

Whats that a late night shop :p lol

Max Logan
11-12-2008, 13:46
Tis fun!

MAGGIO
11-12-2008, 14:01
[Mod Note] I really dont mind the bashing and back and forth banter as long as it follows the TOS.

The Fbomb is being used to many times lately, and cussing as a whole is more ramped than ever seemingly. Please try to use it less. [/Mod Note]

Max Logan
11-12-2008, 14:08
Nazi abuse! :angry:

Let the F word live! And endorse fluff! :dblthumbup:

kenshin44
11-12-2008, 14:30
TBH i don't know why this war is something that disproves our idea of change. Someone plz elaborate on that.

We did not war WLF for kicks or giggles instead from our war reasoning we stated that we will most likely die.

We did help old friends out that were outnumbered from beginning and then were just outnumbered again.

If you guys took our context of change as in the term- LoR will never WAR again then let me tell you, you were wrong.

Our change was to be implemented for the reasoning of war. so that we don't mess up innocent players who are netting.

Also FYI EX's FS on SMILE was not an endorsement by LoR to do. if we wanted to war SMILE we would do it ourselves. but i at least thought the good chats me and anton had last set that we were on good context so i had no intention and still have no intention for any war involvement with them. It's just not everyone on my team shares the same interests which is a reason to why EX may have been created so they can more efficiently elaborate on their interests as well.

So plz those people who like to accuse us of going back on our word. Plz tell me why you think that. Cause tbh i would just like to know. Cause i don't expect LOR to be a puppet nation that can be beat up when ever.

Missionary
11-12-2008, 15:15
Whats that a late night shop :p lol

im going to use this excuse: lol

Not all people have english as their first language. So I think that i'm allowed to make these kinds of errors from time to time. :stfu:

also:

Vinnie says:
lol ..... -Z- -Z-(#) Leader *DEAD*
Vinnie says:
haha
-Z- says:
i died?
Vinnie says:
yep, just amin ago
-Z- says:
wtf
Vinnie says: