PDA

View Full Version : Smile vs LOR

pron
11-13-2008, 20:01
So, what's the deal Anton?

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 20:03
WLF helped Smile vs EX. WLF got hit by LoR, so we help WLF vs LoR.

pron
11-13-2008, 20:03
And you needed to intervene when we were outnumbered?

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 20:08
WLF helped us so we helped WLF. besides you guys had much stronger states than them :P

pron
11-13-2008, 20:13
lol--you're such a tool Anton.

WLF were farmers with stock. You and I both know that us having stronger states is not a good excuse.

Personally, I think your two nations are too insecure to fight a fair fight, but we can't really expect much else from you now can we Anton?

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 20:20
lol--you're such a tool Anton.

WLF were farmers with stock. You and I both know that us having stronger states is not a good excuse.

Personally, I think your two nations are too insecure to fight a fair fight, but we can't really expect much else from you now can we Anton?

as i said. WLF helped us so were helping WLF. eh. whats this...LoR talking about fair fights? don't make me laugh. and you can expect from me not to randomly attack peaceful nations for no reason (*cough* EX *cough* and LOR in the past btw ;))

pron
11-13-2008, 20:27
LOR in the past two sets? Don't think so Anton. Glad to see you don't live in the past though. Good leadership quality there.

kenshin44
11-13-2008, 20:29
LOL WLF helped you out?

Then why did i show you info that had WLF asking us to Alter targets to you and WLF wouldn't intervene before the hit?..

pron
11-13-2008, 20:35
Besides the fact that WLF didn't "help" you, they were trying to save themselves from you guys having to act on your defensive pact with Euro. So you had them hit EX for you, because you can't deal with your own problems.

kenshin44
11-13-2008, 20:38
**** WHY IS MY NAME ****ING PINK? STILL COME ON

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 20:42
LOR in the past two sets? Don't think so Anton. Glad to see you don't live in the past though. Good leadership quality there.

your comment seemed as though you were referring to the past (without basis imo but w.e) so i touched on your past as well. Good leadership quality on behalf of EX because the only reason i can think they had is some past grudge (which tbh is ridiculous considering i let Hercules live after the suicides on my top2 players last set but w.e).

LOL WLF helped you out?

Then why did i show you info that had WLF asking us to Alter targets to you and WLF wouldn't intervene before the hit?..

well you should have shown me that earlier :blink:

Besides the fact that WLF didn't "help" you, they were trying to save themselves from you guys having to act on your defensive pact with Euro. So you had them hit EX for you, because you can't deal with your own problems.

that maybe so but in the end it all worked out. and i think we already established that i wasn't planning to give EX a 1 on 1 war and i wont in the future if people keep hitting me for BS reasons. Guess you can thank EX :)

pron
11-13-2008, 20:46
Ex is not LOR Anton. I know you're finding it hard to distinguish the two, but when has LOR made two nations to war separately with? If we wanted to both hit smile, then we both would have hit at the same time. So I don't give a flying **** about your reasoning about EX hitting you, because that has nothing to do with LOR. Let me say that another way for you Anton so you get the clear picture-- LOR is not EX, and EX is not LOR. Do you understand?

And it's good for you to admit that you can't fight a war unless you have larger numbers--shows how much of a coward you are.

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 20:52
Ex is not LOR Anton. I know you're finding it hard to distinguish the two, but when has LOR made two nations to war separately with? If we wanted to both hit smile, then we both would have hit at the same time. So I don't give a flying **** about your reasoning about EX hitting you, because that has nothing to do with LOR. Let me say that another way for you Anton so you get the clear picture-- LOR is not EX, and EX is not LOR. Do you understand?

And it's good for you to admit that you can't fight a war unless you have larger numbers--shows how much of a coward you are.

im not saying EX is LoR. but i hit LoR because they hit the nation that was warring EX with me. if LoR hadn't hit WLF i wouldn't have hit LoR.

and i can fight a war with smaller numbers. im pretty sure last time i warred LoR you guys had more members than we did and we spanked you resoundingly. besides you seem to be assuming that i would fight an offensive war the same way i would fight a defensive war. which is an incorrect assumption. I didn't ask for WLF help when EX hit us. When it was offered why would i refuse :blink:

pron
11-13-2008, 20:56
Lol--last time you hit LOR? We had more mems than your nation, but not as many as you and the other 3 nations combined lol.

We hit WLF because you and WLF was way too big to be warring Ex. It was what--32 members to 7? Let alone, you've gone on the offensive when warring us--as LOR had no intentions of hitting Smile, which you knew. And I find it very hard to believe that you and WLF didn't converse about WLF hitting EX in exchange for you not hitting them for hitting Euro.

Dakouten
11-13-2008, 21:05
Anton is a great leader i wish there were more like them.

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 21:12
Lol--last time you hit LOR? We had more mems than your nation, but not as many as you and the other 3 nations combined lol.

We hit WLF because you and WLF was way too big to be warring Ex. It was what--32 members to 7? Let alone, you've gone on the offensive when warring us--as LOR had no intentions of hitting Smile, which you knew. And I find it very hard to believe that you and WLF didn't converse about WLF hitting EX in exchange for you not hitting them for hitting Euro.

July set LoR still had more members than the alliance combined. Not to mention the fact that when we entered you guys were pounding half of that alliance for their 2-3rd restarts or so (not to mention AF joining in).

actually when EX hit Smile we had 11 members (of whom 10 were in various degrees of active with 3 of the states killed not bothering to restart). WLF had 16 members so i don't know where your getting 32 from. Further more it wasn't like both nations had full turns stored. Smile had ~ 150-200 turns per state which were available and WLF had like 4-5 states online when they declared. so its not like we had 2 nations on full turns declare war on poor little EX. but rather what was left after 4 stockers were killed and 2 more crippled + whoever WLF had online at the time.

and i can swear to you that there was nothing of the sort. right up to the EX declaration on Smile there was exchange of words about a possible conflict between Smile and WLF due to our defensive pact with EURO. when EX hit Z (or Hoebawt?) told me on MSN then offered help. nothing was mentioned about EURO.

@ Dakouten - n00bs like you who don't know whats going on should stay quiet otherwise you might embarrass yourself by talking about things you dont know.

Dakouten
11-13-2008, 21:24
im sorry anton

Kamran
11-13-2008, 21:40
and i had to net this set. :(

Hoebawt
11-13-2008, 21:45
I dont understand the problem... WLF jumped in to Help Smile... LOR jumps in to help EX now Smile jumps to help LOR and its unfair?

ITs a war deal with it... u should have known that Hitting WLF would mean to get hit by Smile..... and vise versa

At Ali

Ali did the Leader of WLF make this deal about not hitting WLF and to hit Smile

Hoebawt
11-13-2008, 21:49

That convo was never had.... We hit Euro to see if Anton would hit WLF... EX ****ed that up so we felt they should die and we should help Smile.... we Knew u would jump in but i didnt expect u to complain about it.... Its like you guys are *****ing that u jumped in a pool and the water is frozen.... BUt didnt realize its in the mid of the winter

Hoebawt
11-13-2008, 21:54

Pron you and i did this for many sets.. and i dont think ur a coward? Do u think i am?

StrikeForce
11-13-2008, 22:01
I didn't know it was possible for a nation so big to have such a terrible FS...

Hoebawt
11-13-2008, 22:02
I didnt know it was so possible for a nation of LOR size two sets ago to not even get 5 kills in a war and get completely wiped out

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 22:08
I didn't know it was possible for a nation so big to have such a terrible FS...

eeer...maybe you didn't know this but we never really had the chance to store turns. We got hit by EX and attacked them the next day with what we had - 150-200 turns each. Then this continued each day until we hit LoR - without stop. i.e. we could only gain 144 turns max each in between. Had we hit when i wanted to hit (friday/saturday) you could be assured that your casualty rate would have been much larger. but it was decided it would be best to get involved asap rather than wait for major strike.

kitoy
11-13-2008, 22:11
EX ****ed that up so we felt they should die and we should help Smile....

you're the one who ruined our plan. we were stocking turns and about to hit smile but you declared on euro, and i think that forces smile to jump :(

StrikeForce
11-13-2008, 22:13
I didnt know it was so possible for a nation of LOR size two sets ago to not even get 5 kills in a war and get completely wiped out

Me neither.. and since I wasn't here that's pretty much irrelevant.

Divine Intervention
11-13-2008, 22:15
you're the one who ruined our plan. we were stocking turns and about to hit smile but you declared on euro, and i think that forces smile to jump :(

****, you mean you guys weren't able to show off your warring ability by attacking a nation where only 1 person wasn't stocking? ****, how hard core are you guys?

pron
11-13-2008, 22:43
@ Anton--

July set, we had an advantage in numbers by something along the lines of 53-50? However, we performed no first strikes that set. Our number advantage was not significant enough to overcome that. But that war was deserved from previous set's actions, and was in a different context.

@ Hoebawt--

1. You and I were going to have a good war this set. So why ruin that by having Smile come in? You go from a respectful war where it was even and would have been a good war, to a war that you wanted to win by having un-even numbers. You are a coward for this.

2. As for our past wars, I never warred when we had un-even numbers. Even back to NW 1, whenever we outnumbered the opponents, I never struck. Only time that I did, was when Dark were being scrubs the first set and not following attack rules, so we all wiped them out the following set. I have never, nor will ever, participate in a strike where we outnumber the opponents unless they struck my nation first.

3. I think it's BS that you struck EX without affirmation from Smile that they wouldn't hit you. It's not like you, you don't trust anyone in this game lol. To leave your nation up in the air like that--I don't buy it.

4. As for your pool analogy, you and I both know that WLF was planning on hitting LOR the following night. We didn't jump in, we were pushed in.

Hoebawt
11-13-2008, 22:54
U were gonna get hti coz we both knew thsi was unavoidable u knew Smile was gonna hit U if u hit us.... i just dont see why u see a problem with tit.. and Pron we fought many wars were u lead strikes, helped plan strikes, and participated in strikes were we had more numbers idk wat ur talking about

pron
11-13-2008, 22:58
It was only unavoidable because you struck former LOR, knowing that we'd enter--even after asking LOR for help because you felt you might get outnumbered--my only stipulation being that you don't war former LOR. Are you not seeing why I might be upset by that as your next target was EX? As for Smile entering--you could've won this without them. And I asked Anton to not declare on LOR because it was an even fight.

And no, I've never struck when we've had un-even numbers. Even in LOL.

The problem that I have with it is that this war is disrespectful in my mind. Everyone *****es about unfair wars, and we finally get a fair one, you ruin it. What happened to having fun this round? Surely, you don't think 26-10 is fun? However, my guess is you probably do. And I lose respect for you when it comes to that.

You guys will know what comes of this by round's end.

MAGGIO
11-13-2008, 23:28
The B words dont bother me, the F words have to stop. Two infractions were given for lude fowl lang. in the post.

Anton you played it well and did not respond to the personal attack by theother member. This game is not rated R, it is rated E for everyone. Please keep that in mind. We have been given strict instructions on specific items concerning lang., and behavior.

For the most part a lot will slide, but personal attacks, vulgarity, and the continual dropping of the F bomb is something we have been told to crack down on.

pron
11-14-2008, 00:57
I never typed the F word. I merely put four asterisks there. Certainly not a warning for that?

-Z-
11-14-2008, 01:15
The mods here are a bit Bias IMO

IMO there is no real Leadership.

one guy Spams the forums in many thread with Massive Profanity and personal attacks.

Then another person (Me) makes one remark and gets banned.....

When there is some actual rules that are consistent, and not bias, then maybe people will be more inclined to follow the rules...

Z

FeaRLezZoN3
11-14-2008, 04:00

hahaha owned!:p

FeaRLezZoN3
11-14-2008, 04:10

one guy Spams the forums in many thread with Massive Profanity and personal attacks.

When there is some actual rules that are consistent, and not bias, then maybe people will be more inclined to follow the rules...

Z

I agree to this statement:sleep:

Divine Intervention
11-14-2008, 04:11
You have killed Wu Bai(#204)

You destroyed a total of 17 land.
You lost 907 Jets.
Your Nation lost 454 Jets.
Your enemy lost 10.140 Jets.

not fast enough at land dropping are you Kanman :P

kanman
11-14-2008, 04:13
im fast enough, just don't care enough :P.

Divine Intervention
11-14-2008, 04:15
im fast enough, just don't care enough :P.

this isn't the first time i kill you whilst you land drop *EoS set*..did you not care enough back then either :P.
haha jokes. i know you barely played this set :)

kanman
11-14-2008, 04:19
this isn't the first time i kill you whilst you land drop *EoS set*..did you not care enough back then either :P.
haha jokes. i know you barely played this set :)

maybe that time you were fast enough but not tonight if i bothered to prepare

Mr President
11-14-2008, 06:59
I never typed the F word. I merely put four asterisks there. Certainly not a warning for that?

Well there is no way for us to tell if you put in the * or if they went in from the filter.. :P

Z

I'm a little shocked by this comment actually. First of all, you have been pushing the boundaries for weeks now and your "remark" was not a little one and you have been given many many chances.

The mods do the best they can. It's a lot more work having to cover all the posts made on this forum then you think it is.. it's really not that fun at all.

The last thing anyone of us want to do is give warnings or infractions or even bans. So most of the time the mods will work with you over things. I keep a close eye on the warnings and infractions that are given, and i have yet to see one that wasn't justified.

Mods being bias, no i don't think so.

Mods being tired of having certain members test them and push things, yea i'm certain of that.

It really gets older then you think it does.

Mr President
11-14-2008, 07:03

It's called crons and at that time they didn't run yet.

Now i see they have, and look your name is no longer in pink...

so the real question is, will you do the same things to make your name pink again :P

DBozMen
11-14-2008, 07:07
I'm a little shocked by this comment actually. First of all, you have been pushing the boundaries for weeks now and your "remark" was not a little one and you have been given many many chances.

The mods do the best they can. It's a lot more work having to cover all the posts made on this forum then you think it is.. it's really not that fun at all.

The last thing anyone of us want to do is give warnings or infractions or even bans. So most of the time the mods will work with you over things. I keep a close eye on the warnings and infractions that are given, and i have yet to see one that wasn't justified.

Mods being bias, no i don't think so.

Mods being tired of having certain members test them and push things, yea i'm certain of that.

It really gets older then you think it does.

I fully agree on this. Z talk to me on msn ASAP!

Divine Intervention
11-14-2008, 10:15
Smile will be declaring peace when it can ( ~ 4 hours :)) so this thread can be closed.

MAGGIO
11-14-2008, 10:18
@Z Mr. P went to bat for you many times. Many many times he pulled back the reins. Alot more happens behind closed doors than you think. Dont Assume! You got something to say like that send a PM because going to the few members that give a crap about your threads wont help your cause. I have gone to bat for you many many times as well, but I cant help you when you throw the type of post you did out there. If a mod posted that he would have not only gotten the same punishment, but in addition he would have lost his job, so dont go saying there is bias. We all have to follow the same rules, and the staff is pretty freaking lax when it comes to the TOS.

If you want to really tell the story, tell the community how many staff members came to you via pm and msn and discussed things with you, how many of us reached out to you how many times. There was nothing sudden about what happened. You should be thanking more of us than you are bashing.

MAGGIO
11-14-2008, 10:55
WOW Anton your nation has really superseeded my expectations. You have really good kills, really good players and a really good score. TBH i think it is awsome and congrats.

Divine Intervention
11-14-2008, 13:59
Military Report: Your nation has declared peace on Legion of Riot[LoR].

WOW Anton your nation has really superseeded my expectations. You have really good kills, really good players and a really good score. TBH i think it is awsome and congrats.

Maggio, due to our somewhat troubled past...im wondering whether your being sarcastic :blush:? if not, thank you, always nice to hear something nice, but credit also to WLF for providing us with much needed turns :)

Missionary
11-14-2008, 14:59
And you needed to intervene when we were outnumbered?

WLF helped SMILE when EX were out numbered........so yeh why not lol. :blink:

Divine Intervention
11-14-2008, 15:03
WLF helped SMILE when EX were out numbered........so yeh why not lol. :blink:

its not always about number of states :unsure:

ooga booga
11-14-2008, 15:19
its not always about number of states :unsure:

Greater number of states = greater chance of winning. If you want to talk about quality of states, than Smile and WLF already had greater quality plus greater quantity. And the one nation that got screwed by all of this... Euro... who somehow continued to support Smile when smile showed them no support back. I have to give major props for them.

Will
11-14-2008, 15:21
Greater number of states = greater chance of winning. If you want to talk about quality of states, than Smile and WLF already had greater quality plus greater quantity. And the one nation that got screwed by all of this... Euro... who somehow continued to support Smile when smile showed them no support back. I have to give major props for them.

Smile has absolutely zero support from me. Right now as far as I'm concerned, LOR and the Viets are greater friends of Euro than Smile.

Divine Intervention
11-14-2008, 15:23

okay im sorry. you knew the quality of states better :unsure: apart from me and James the top Smile states jumped to like 12-14mill NW (whilst EX states were jumping to over 20mill NW for the most part) whilst the rest of the live ones were ~10mill. and short on turns. anyway, against the viets with their BS reasons (or rather lack of any) i dont plan to make things hard for my nation + members.

The nation Exotic People[EX] officially declared war on your nation at the 11th of November 2008 - 06:17:42.
Reason for the war: why so serious, lets war!

they laugh when they declare war on and kill a bunch of stockers..but they are :crying: now :(. Why so serious? lol.

yeah it turned out bad for EURO but would have been different if Will & Tippy bothered to login more than once every 3 days and if EX didn't declare.

ooga booga
11-14-2008, 15:24
Smile has absolutely zero support from me. Right now as far as I'm concerned, LOR and the Viets are greater friends of Euro than Smile.

Ah my bad, I thought I saw Euro members saying "Go Smile!" against EX earlier in the other threads so I figured you were still supporting them even though you got screwed over. lol. But that's probably b/c you figured they'd declare on WLF when instead they go and help WLF on LoR. :mellow:

Will
11-14-2008, 15:31
okay im sorry. you knew the quality of states better :unsure: apart from me and James the top Smile states jumped to like 12-14mill NW (whilst EX states were jumping to over 20mill NW for the most part) whilst the rest of the live ones were ~10mill. and short on turns. anyway, against the viets with their BS reasons (or rather lack of any) i dont plan to make things hard for my nation + members.

they laugh when they declare war on and kill a bunch of stockers..but they are :crying: now :(. Why so serious? lol.

yeah it turned out bad for EURO but would have been different if Will & Tippy bothered to login more than once every 3 days and if EX didn't declare.

EX is now dead. When are you going to declare on WLF? today? tommorow? next year?

Not that it matters anymore, I shall be putting other plans in motion.

MAGGIO
11-14-2008, 18:50
Military Report: Your nation has declared peace on Legion of Riot[LoR].

Maggio, due to our somewhat troubled past...im wondering whether your being sarcastic :blush:? if not, thank you, always nice to hear something nice, but credit also to WLF for providing us with much needed turns :)

no being honest.

Missionary
11-15-2008, 00:31

*claps*

LMAO

****, you mean you guys weren't able to show off your warring ability by attacking a nation where only 1 person wasn't stocking? ****, how hard core are you guys?

if out of the ur members only 1 was stocking, then i guess that shows how hardcore you guys are. either that or you having so many good members ur talking bull......

actually when EX hit Smile we had 11 members (of whom 10 were in various degrees of active with 3 of the states killed not bothering to restart). WLF had 16 members so i don't know where your getting 32 from.

26 instead of 32....omg i think the point mattered more than the specific numbers here.

and i can fight a war with smaller numbers. im pretty sure last time i warred LoR you guys had more members than we did and we spanked you resoundingly.

pretty sure that was with 2 nations hitting at the same time. after 2 other nations had already been at war with them.

only real men write in pink? :P

Divine Intervention
11-15-2008, 03:23
eh? what point are you trying to make? Smile was designed to be a stocker nation. 1 designated netter and a low tax with everyone being a stocker and not using NA. not much of a challenge to kill when most states are outside top60 and have 300k AR defence and 100k AA defence and you attack with 5-7mill jets and 4-7mill ships on each of your states.

Max Logan
11-15-2008, 10:20

Z

reminds of WoW

Cemetary
11-15-2008, 10:20
EX is now dead. When are you going to declare on WLF? today? tommorow? next year?

Not that it matters anymore, I shall be putting other plans in motion.

i believe EX is dead because of WLF entering... so would u have rathered us enter the war on EXs side and wipe smile out so you guys can be "avenged"?? i woudl have figured you would have been happy that we saved your allied nation from being slaughtered instead of hitting them and taking out both of your nations.. shows how much you care for your allies

Max Logan
11-15-2008, 10:21
i believe EX is dead because of WLF entering... so would u have rathered us enter the war on EXs side and wipe smile out so you guys can be "avenged"?? i woudl have figured you would have been happy that we saved your allied nation from being slaughtered instead of hitting them and taking out both of your nations.. shows how much you care for your allies

Do I gotta comment this?

Cemetary
11-15-2008, 10:24
Do I gotta comment this?

didnt I kill you already?

Max Logan
11-15-2008, 13:29
yeah, that`s of some bizzare only to you known revelance tho what I meant :rolleyes:
But then I again, what do one expect from one like you ;)

Cemetary
11-15-2008, 14:29
i guess the only thing YOU can expect from me is to be killed

Satan666
11-15-2008, 14:39
Hoe Lied to me, he said he would kill me. Did i die... No. Way to keep your promises. :mad:

Will
11-15-2008, 15:15

Allies? don't make me laugh!

Divine Intervention
11-15-2008, 15:23
Hoe Lied to me, he said he would kill me. Did i die... No. Way to keep your promises. :mad:

you were on the target list but after i talked to Ali and Hoebawt we decided to declare peace. didn't think it would have been nice to kill you then declare peace 10mins later :P

Max Logan
11-16-2008, 07:44
i guess the only thing YOU can expect from me is to be killed

yeah, like after 4 other states have already beaten me down! you`re the beast! ;)

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 05:18
war has been declared to kill #320 (Kenneths restart) ONLY.
no one else shall be touched. i have already talked to Pron about this
and im sending an ingame PM to every LoR state (and Smile state).

oh and Kenneth...you can have your friend firebird play under your name all you like....
but at the end of the day it still says "N" next to his name so i know its not you :P

BeeNo
11-27-2008, 14:02
Euro really got the shaft on this one, not only did SMILE not come to their aid, but they allied the nation that destroyed them. :thumbup:

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 14:06
Euro really got the shaft on this one, not only did SMILE not come to their aid, but they allied the nation that destroyed them. :thumbup:

BeeNo. listen mate. you're an ex-Dakker so i don't want to be too mean, but honestly, n00bs who have no connections and don't have a ****ing clue about whats going on SHOULDN'T POST THINGS AS FACT. you were what, inactive all set or something? when global events is your only source you should really be sitting in the corner being quiet and listening with respect whilst the big boys talk it out.

BeeNo
11-27-2008, 14:13
BeeNo. listen mate. you're an ex-Dakker so i don't want to be too mean, but honestly, n00bs who have no connections and don't have a ****ing clue about whats going on

i thought this thread already had a warning about this...

anyways, you can keep your delusions about me not knowing anyone in this game if you want, and i wasn't inactive till about a week before we warred, just a tip you should watch what you say, you could make more enemies than you can handle :closedeyes:

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 14:35
i thought this thread already had a warning about this...

anyways, you can keep your delusions about me not knowing anyone in this game if you want, and i wasn't inactive till about a week before we warred, just a tip you should watch what you say, you could make more enemies than you can handle :closedeyes:

im tired of people spouting **** which they have no clue about. those vacancies are already filled up with those EX cheaters.
okay, so do the people you know tell you what actually happened then? did you talk at length regarding the issue with my co-leader?
with WLF leaders? with EURO players? no. so please...run along.

BeeNo
11-27-2008, 14:52
open your freaking eyes mate...

i'm talking about EURO! If you read this thread from start to finish you will see posts from EURO players asking when you were planning on hitting WLF, so why don't you wake up and smell what your shoveling.

it is clear that you had no interest in respecting your alliance with EURO and decided it was in your personal best interest to ally the larger nation at the time, rather than honor your alliance...

what about this is confusing you?

I'm not saying that your move wasn't the easier way to protect your nation, i'm saying that your clearly didn't honor your alliance.

enough of with the personal attacks calling me a noob, and telling me i don't know what the hell i'm talking about.

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 14:54
open your freaking eyes mate...

i'm talking about EURO! If you read this thread from start to finish you will see posts from EURO players asking when you were planning on hitting WLF, so why don't you wake up and smell what your shoveling.

it is clear that you had no interest in respecting your alliance with EURO and decided it was in your personal best interest to ally the larger nation at the time, rather than honor your alliance...

what about this is confusing you?

I'm not saying that your move wasn't the easier way to protect your nation, i'm saying that your clearly didn't honor your alliance.

enough of with the personal attacks calling me a noob, and telling me i don't know what the hell i'm talking about.

again you speak **** which you don't know of. all you see is WLF hitting EURO then EX hitting Smile then WLF hitting EX and you make your half assed conclusions. Had EX not hit Smile and had we not hit WLF then you cant talk your stupid crap. but thats not how things went. but then again i don't need
to explain myself to you.

BeeNo
11-27-2008, 15:16
there was plenty of time after EX was killed to war WLF

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 15:19
there was plenty of time after EX was killed to war WLF

now thats a different matter which could be argued. what i don't like is people accusing me that i had no intention of helping EURO. however after all the dust had cleared the end result was that all the surviving EURO players were in Smile (i had a personal hand in having BB + Jeff capes survive) and were in same war chats with WLF members helping us kill LoR and EX.

the decisions i made after the initial danger of EX had passed were my own and i stand by them and im sure Will understands them (i have spoken to him on the issue at length).

-Z-
11-27-2008, 15:44

A) Anton never asked us to hit EX, or even hinted at it.

B) Ali, your copy and paste attempt was not cool. I will admit it was low of me to make these offerings to you, but I suppose I thought u were not as u are.

My gain :-)

Z

Max Logan
11-27-2008, 17:46
BeeNo>Anton

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 17:52
everyone (except LoR + viets) > Max.
:wub:

your point?

Max Logan
11-27-2008, 17:57
I wand`t trying to make one. You made it for yourself. I didn`t even need to say anything

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 18:01
I wand`t trying to make one. You made it for yourself. I didn`t even need to say anything

please always abide by this rule. we would love you so much more for it.

Max Logan
11-27-2008, 18:05
Why? Cuz you can finally fake some dignity? Or show some importance? Pffft lol

I`m to sleep, so you have some 7 hours to think of an replay! Use the time well!

kitoy
11-27-2008, 20:17
war has been declared to kill #320 (Kenneths restart) ONLY.
no one else shall be touched. i have already talked to Pron about this
and im sending an ingame PM to every LoR state (and Smile state).

oh and Kenneth...you can have your friend firebird play under your name all you like....
but at the end of the day it still says "N" next to his name so i know its not you :P

oh sh!t.. i forgot about that :hammer:

:crying::crying:

Max Logan
11-28-2008, 01:02
Happens when you don`t fallow your multies ;)

Pay more attention in classes!

Divine Intervention
11-28-2008, 08:13
oh sh!t.. i forgot about that :hammer:

:crying::crying:

i was beginning to feel :crying::crying:that you guys didn't attack me whole set...but at least you tried on last day. shame i still finished top10.

BeeNo
11-28-2008, 09:43
now thats a different matter which could be argued. what i don't like is people accusing me that i had no intention of helping EURO. however after all the dust had cleared the end result was that all the surviving EURO players were in Smile (i had a personal hand in having BB + Jeff capes survive) and were in same war chats with WLF members helping us kill LoR and EX.

the decisions i made after the initial danger of EX had passed were my own and i stand by them and im sure Will understands them (i have spoken to him on the issue at length).

good to see you realized what the "big boys" were talking about. :P

Raul
11-29-2008, 16:23
All the ones that played in Smile in november set are gay!

=)