PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration

Mahdi
10-02-2007, 00:15
My solution to illegal immigration: Make that **** a reality show, like American gladiators. Only instead of gladiators, it's border patrol. You gotta run your *** through a giant maze of **** flying at you, and maybe one of em gets you, maybe one doesn't. If they do, you go back to Mexico. If you make it, the proceeds from the show pay your way into the country. Either way, we're ****ing entertained which is all we Americans really want!

Hoebawt
10-02-2007, 00:51
LOL OMG this post is wrong and funny in so many differetn ways u get rep congrats i think ur the first to get rep from me

MAGGIO
10-02-2007, 09:00
As long as they have to pay taxes what is the difference IMO.

ranger2112
10-02-2007, 10:09
u do honest work for honest pay and contribute instead of drain the system...u are welcomed in according to my opinion.

Crimson Shadow
10-02-2007, 16:39
There are about 10k illegals living in a town about 15 minutes from me :(

ooga booga
10-02-2007, 21:45
u do honest work for honest pay and contribute instead of drain the system...u are welcomed in according to my opinion.

I would agree, same with MAGGIO's statement, only problem is illegals are the ones not paying taxes and instead draining the system. :P The legal ones that are paying and contributing like the rest of us are considered Americans. ;)