PDA

View Full Version : Hell

-Z-
11-17-2008, 14:14
A place of Suffering, a place of Fear, a place of war and violence, a place of judgment, and no justice, a place of punishment that never ends. There are humans versus humans in a jungle of predators; humans full of judgment, full of blame, full of guilt, full of emotional poison- envy anger hate, sadness, and suffering.

Hell is something we create.

The only reason we know about hell, is not because of some book that tells us of it, but because some of us have been there.

Z

Bram Gotink
11-17-2008, 14:21
Jesus has been there ...

why else do you think it took him 3 days to resurrect ?
He went to hell, saved all the christians from hell and took them up. When he was finished, he went back to bullying planet Earth...
Of course, that's not the official story ... My God, I like the Apocryphal Evangelists ...

Hell is a place on this planet,
scratch that : it is this planet.

Every little part of this planet is part of hell, or has been part of it. Genocides, earthquakes, Tsunami, giant meteor killing the dinosaurs, giant vulcano in YellowStone park, ...

Or, you could look at it like Rowan Atkinson : the Jews were right ...

-Z-
11-17-2008, 15:28
not everything here is hell.

we create hell in our dreams, in the artistry that is our lives.

Love is not hell...

Z

Bram Gotink
11-17-2008, 15:39
not everything here is hell.

we create hell in our dreams, in the artistry that is our lives.

Love is not hell...

Z

unanswered love is

-Z-
11-17-2008, 16:07
unanswered love is

true love requires no answer.

Z

FeaRLezZoN3
11-17-2008, 16:16
**** deep stuff....

-Z-
11-17-2008, 16:18
**** deep stuff....

indeed.

Z

Minimus
11-17-2008, 16:28
Hell is playing this game, and reading these forums. I suggest using jets and spam to destroy these evil things. Love is finding another game, and other forums where there aren't wannabe intellectual people who think talking of religion and politics makes them smart. I have nothing to contribute, as I have mostly separated myself from this hell. The other alternative, as jets are good, is to AR people's actual homes who post such things of religion and politics. Help me spread the love, and lead people to Jesus by bombing their houses. That is all, thank you for your time.

-Z-
11-17-2008, 17:26
Hell is playing this game, and reading these forums. I suggest using jets and spam to destroy these evil things. Love is finding another game, and other forums where there aren't wannabe intellectual people who think talking of religion and politics makes them smart. I have nothing to contribute, as I have mostly separated myself from this hell. The other alternative, as jets are good, is to AR people's actual homes who post such things of religion and politics. Help me spread the love, and lead people to Jesus by bombing their houses. That is all, thank you for your time.

No one mentioned religion or politics here.

If you do not have anything real to say, then why are you posting here?

I am not claiming to be smart, but I do have a degree in philosophy, and I do sometimes feel the need to discuss emotions, ideas and such...

Hell is listening to losers like you babble on about moronic BS.

:P

Besides why do you feel that someone who is not "intellectual" can not discuss love or hell?

stupid people do not fear, or feel?

IMO most people are intellectuals, perhaps you consider yourself a wannabe, but if you are not an intellectual, that is a bit sad, maybe you would fit in better in the zoo.

Some people enjoy communicating in ways that are different than others...

I suppose I should be tolerant of your words as well, but why not make your own thread, instead of posting criticism here?

If your criticism was constructive at least, that would be nice
;)
Z

Minimus
11-17-2008, 19:00
I never have anything real to say, I'm not smart enough to keep up with your discussions. I'll just go back to cleaning my toilets now because I'm not qualified to do much else.

Really, I try to just provide humorous analogies, but I suppose it's easier to call me a loser. But then again, that could be a compliment coming from this crowd. Some do indeed enjoy communicating in different ways than others, and to you it is easier to insult than laugh. That's ok, but it doesn't make me look like the loser here. Cheers.

Bright
11-17-2008, 19:05
Despite what's being discussed here, I've been to Hell before, and its awful cold there around this time of year.

http://www.hell2u.com/

Behold, the glorious town of Hell, Michigan, where there's a festival every year for the first freeze of the year when Hell freezes over.

-Z-
11-17-2008, 20:15
I apologize for name calling,

But you do not need to be "smart" to say what you think...

I know you joke a lot... and a lot of threads I make might be funny, i was aiming at a more real/serious opinion from people on this one.

I have been to hell... or what it is described as...

And I too learned to separate myself from most of the negative things.

Z