PDA

View Full Version : Taking A Break...

MarineRecon
11-17-2008, 16:39
I think its time for me to take a break from this game...Havent ever takin a break and this game is starting to get lame with the same drama and b.s every set...Nothing will change the game when the same people act the same...Anyway i think after this set ill be gone for awhile...Ill touch base on that later on

Rassputtin
11-17-2008, 16:46
Maybe it would be better for you to just relinquish leadership, and play a lesser involved role, maybe then the BS would bother you less and you wouldn't have to go Awol.

Just a suggestion on how to limit the distaste whilst still playing the game. It will be sad to see another play take hiatus.....

MarineRecon
11-17-2008, 16:51
i dont have a problem leading last set was fine and this set was fine...only problem i had was the suicide xavior did which isnt even a problem...the problem im havin is nobody changes and just brings up past actions which is the same **** that continues set after set...pres can add all the things in the world to make this game different but it wont make the game better because people cant let anything go...lor hasnt had a multi in the nation just went kinda inactive and still got trashed on here, then ive changed from my actions ive done to attempt to help NW but it wont work cuz nobody else will either...takin a break or retiring is long past due for me...6 years is long enough with this game

-Z-
11-17-2008, 17:14
hmm...

If I was you I would just take your nation to war against somoene who is pissing u off.

relieve some stress?

Z

MarineRecon
11-17-2008, 17:20
alot of pepl piss me off in this game lol

-Z-
11-17-2008, 17:32
alot of pepl piss me off in this game lol

well you could declare war on all of NW, but that might not be the best of Ideas,

Z

Fangz
11-17-2008, 17:36
breaks can be nice...but you will be back

MarineRecon
11-17-2008, 18:33
idk fangz im thinkin bout enlisting in the military again then go 2 college so i dont have to come back and do sumthing better in the RL

Max Logan
11-17-2008, 18:36
Take a hike! :)

Ehh...I did say it, again! :unsure:

Bright
11-17-2008, 19:17
Its definitely nice to sit in the shadows for a while or play in your nation, with someone else doing all the leader work for you.

See you around man.

Mr President
11-17-2008, 19:30
i dont have a problem leading last set was fine and this set was fine...only problem i had was the suicide xavior did which isnt even a problem...the problem im havin is nobody changes and just brings up past actions which is the same **** that continues set after set...pres can add all the things in the world to make this game different but it wont make the game better because people cant let anything go...lor hasnt had a multi in the nation just went kinda inactive and still got trashed on here, then ive changed from my actions ive done to attempt to help NW but it wont work cuz nobody else will either...takin a break or retiring is long past due for me...6 years is long enough with this game

Well i do have to agree with you there.. Things are not forgotten easily around here.. But you also have to consider that we don't have a huge member base, so every little thing gets noticed more easily.

Leaving is your choice. you have to do whats best for you. The only suggestion i have is, not to let things here bother you. It's just a game and people are just people.. I learned a long time ago to let most things just roll on! :-)

Hope you choose to stay around.. :P

SmarT
11-19-2008, 00:16
hmm...

If I was you I would just take your nation to war against somoene who is pissing u off.

relieve some stress?

Z

PROPHET PROPHET

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 04:26
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4139

This too all who wish that players like this, who simply kill of a netting nation to show how big and bad he is, are welcomed in this game and are expecting his soon return.

Show the care for the game!

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:06
blablabla he´s just going to hide to suicide on someone again :rolleyes:

Cemetary
11-19-2008, 08:36
Maybe it would be better for you to just relinquish leadership, and play a lesser involved role, maybe then the BS would bother you less and you wouldn't have to go Awol.

Just a suggestion on how to limit the distaste whilst still playing the game. It will be sad to see another play take hiatus.....

couldn't agree with you more rassputtin. Leading dak those 3-4 sets was extremely taxing. constantly had to worry about diplomacy issues specially when leading a nation with so much history. you depend on old allies and friends to help you out and think you know how other nation leaders will react to each situation which ends up screwing you over.

After stepping down as leader of Dak and taking an advisory role in wlf i don't deal with any diplomacy issues. I give advice in situations when they ask but i don't have any worries about pissing others off, i just listen to whatever leaders tell me to do.

In short, while leading Dak i almost decided to quit for a while which i ended up being happy i didn't once i was no longer leader. even though the drama tends to be pretty redundant, i've been friends with alot of people here for the 6+ years i've played and it'd be hard to completely leave this habit