PDA

View Full Version : UBH -vs- GRIM

Pages : [1] 2

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 21:39
UBH has just officially broken thier NAP and declared.

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 21:40
Reason for the war: feel threatened by your nation and you support Xaviors actions

Divine Intervention
11-18-2008, 21:44
why delete my thread :( i made it 30 seconds after the war was declared.

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 21:46
MarineRecon....hahahahaha

Xavior
11-18-2008, 21:46
I would like remind everyone that GRIM and UBH have an official NAP. But apparently thats out the window now that Marine is quitting. Hope you don't mind if i say i won't be sad to see you go.

Xavior
11-18-2008, 21:47
why delete my thread :( i made it 30 seconds after the war was declared.

I had a mod to delete mine and yours. I thought Rass's thread should stand, considering he is the leader of GRIM :)

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 21:47
boohoohoo I'm leaving because I feel like I'm being picked on...lololololol

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 21:49
They quickly killed svenneman, moving on to blitzkrieg now.

1 - 0 as it currently stands.

Aragorn33
11-18-2008, 21:51
I was told the NAP was not in effect this round, and seeing as of what Xavior did from your nation it's fair.

Mr President
11-18-2008, 21:53
Poor Svenne.. :(

It's not wise to kill the creator! :sneaky:

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 21:58
Blitz is dead now as well

2 - 0

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 21:58

be happy we ddin't kill you lol

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 21:59
I was told the NAP was not in effect this round, and seeing as of what Xavior did from your nation it's fair.

lol, cause the nation as a whole ordered xavior to do that, or was even aware of it.

Don't believe everything yoru told, you can easitly check the threads to see that a NAP was agreed to this set.

Mr President
11-18-2008, 22:00
be happy we ddin't kill you lol

You wouldn't dare!

Aragorn33
11-18-2008, 22:00
I checked.
Marine said that that was for last set, and that he asked you guys about the NAP and you never got back to him.

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 22:01
You wouldn't dare!

we luve you too much not to
though it would be nice

anyways i dont really care who he picked to fight, though i thopught other nations would have beena great pick

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 22:03
haha blitz you're dead!!! Just for that I might give you the day off paid tomorrow!!!

Divine Intervention
11-18-2008, 22:04
we luve you too much not to
though it would be nice

anyways i dont really care who he picked to fight, though i thopught other nations would have beena great pick

you coming onto me :sneaky:

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 22:05
i dont care if tis you, if its you then we kill you

Divine Intervention
11-18-2008, 22:09
so mean.

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 22:11
Morph dead

3 - 0

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 22:13
so mean.

from the bottom of my heart :D

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 22:14
i hate you xavior

::LD::GrimReapr
11-18-2008, 22:17
It was for november look in war and relations open nap with GRIM its in there and it hasnt been modified as marine said it was.Then he changed his mind and said it was because of Xav.

To all Nation Leaders:

The following are NAP terms offered by Grim Nation [GRIM] to any and all nations for the November Set who are interested or willing to agree. This offer is open to any nation who wishes to partake of it.

Grim Nation - Non-Aggression Pact

The Grim Nation is a small nation bent on peacefully net gaining. We do not intend to, desire to, or wish to be involved in any military engagement of any kind. As a testemant to this desire we offer the following terms to every nation in the community. Nation Leaders who accept these terms please respond with an "I agree" along with your nation name. Nations with multiple leaders will be required to have each leader post thier agreement. Following are the terms.

1. Grim Nation [GRIM] agrees to not declare war on your nation for any reason save the following:
--------A. We are declared on by you first.
--------B. A prearranged and authorized retal engagement.
--------c. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from us or declared on us.

2. Your nation agrees to not declare war on [GRIM] for any reason save the following reasons:
--------A. You are declared on by us first.
--------D. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from you or declared on you.

3. Grim Nation [GRIM] agrees to not perform war attacks on your nation for any reason save the following:
--------A. We are declared on by you first.
--------c. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from us or declared on us.

4. Your Nation agrees to not perform war attacks on [GRIM] for any reason save the following:

In addition both nations agree to abide by the following "Gentlemen Rules".

1. No Triples in 36 hours
2. No aggressive Spy Ops.

*Please note that this agreement does not constitute an "Alliance" between our nations. This is not a commitment to help you fight. This is a commitment to not fight and instead to co-exist peacefully.

Officially Signed by the GRIM NATION [GRIM]

::LD::Grimreapr

Current NAP's Include EURO and UBH If I am to understand correctly
If I am mistaken please respond below.

Thanks in Advance for your time
Sincerely,
::LD::Grimreapr
A.K.A Dave

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 22:20
To tell the truth Recon kind of makes me sleepy!

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 22:22
I gotta give it to Recon though, for a girl she knows how to cry with the best of them!

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 22:22
wow seems to be a long lull in the fighting now......

whats the hold up.... ?

11-18-2008, 22:25
As i told all of you after Xav got deleted Im surprised he didnt declare sooner he was just looking for a reason to declare on GRIM he has never like us and never will.

Kamran
11-18-2008, 22:25
I gotta give it to Recon though, for a girl she knows how to cry with the best of them!

that was lame

11-18-2008, 22:26
so was his reason for warring GRIM

Kamran
11-18-2008, 22:26
It was for november look in war and relations open nap with GRIM its in there and it hasnt been modified as marine said it was.Then he changed his mind and said it was because of Xav.

who guives a **** about naps, i hate naps, nations should war who ever they want to , just hate when nations like to hide under these nap craps

Kamran
11-18-2008, 22:27

but he killed few of ya

SmarT
11-18-2008, 22:27
4. Your Nation agrees to not perform war attacks on [GRIM] for any reason save the following:

In addition both nations agree to abide by the following "Gentlemen Rules".

1. No Triples in 36 hours
2. No aggressive Spy Ops.

well if there was a nap it was broke with 4D. a state u harbored committed terrorist attacks on us and then number 2 again. aggressive spy ops on one of our states. so that nap was officially broken when that happened and it was never reinstated. if there was even a so called nap, since i do see marine signing on that page, just GRIM saying there was

11-18-2008, 22:28
Even without the NAP he warred a nation that the offending member to the suicide rule was deleted for no reason you guys arent gaining ground on us in NW we are below you and to say we feel threatened by you as a reason for war is just as gay to me as the NAP is to you.

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 22:28
kamram I could care LESS what you think! Sorry about that!

11-18-2008, 22:29
Not hard to kill off an 8 man nation 10 if you count the inactive and restart.
Smart read above offending member was deleted.

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 22:29
Even without the NAP he warred a nation that the offending member to the suicide rule was deleted for no reason you guys arent gaining ground on us in NW we are below you and to say we feel threatened by you as a reason for war is just as gay to me as the NAP is to you.

but he came back after he did that **** so dont whine and take it

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 22:31
Guys don't bother reasoning with these clowns, NAP or no NAP, marine and his fag squad are gonna do what they want..... there is no point discussing it.

Just watch the fireworks, count the kills.....

11-18-2008, 22:32
I dont seem to be whining im just stating the facts the nation didnt know he did what he did there is no way for me or anyone else to know he did that till he got deleted.So you hold the whole nation accountable which is crap same as finding us as a threat but you go right ahead and have your fun kill away my friend.

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 22:34
Right on Rass! It is what it is! This is the first time I'm being VICTIMIZED and I will not forget it....lolol

11-18-2008, 22:34
I got me popcorn watchnig the show just makes me laugh we have never warred anyone but have been suicided on twice and now warred in our 3 set existance.I find it amusing that Marine is behind 2 of those.

ooga booga
11-18-2008, 22:35

It could have been the fact that you let Xavior back in and openly supported his actions, which whether you like it or not, was defined as suiciding. I like you guys in GRIM but when a member of your nation does something like that and you support him then I'm not surprised Marine declares, NAP or not.

Xavior
11-18-2008, 22:35
Marine could have had me killed but instead shows his character by warring the whole nation. Not that i'm surprised, seeing how he suicided on us before.

So much for a 1 set 'grudge', eh?

On the bright side, 9 more days until we're finally rid of him! :D

11-18-2008, 22:37
He wont leave he will hide somewhere and keep playing.

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 22:38
I LIKE YOU EVEN MORE NOW "X"!!!

Xavior
11-18-2008, 22:42
Thanks DevilDog, soon you will wish you were Canadian ;)

Rassputtin
11-18-2008, 22:47
Vortex is Dead

4 - 0

SmarT
11-18-2008, 22:52
actually we all agreed waring you was justifiable in and of its self. you have openly supported the actions of a terrorist and have tried to justify it but when marine "suicided" you it wasn't ok. that is hypocritical. we could have warred other nations for rank or such but we decided as a nation to war you for your actions in harboring and supporting a known terrorist. this is a very valid reason for war compared to many other nations in NW over the past few months.

Xavior
11-18-2008, 22:53
actually we all agreed waring you was justifiable in and of its self. you have openly supported the actions of a terrorist and have tried to justify it but when marine "suicided" you it wasn't ok. that is hypocritical. we could have warred other nations for rank or such but we decided as a nation to war you for your actions in harboring and supporting a known terrorist. this is a very valid reason for war compared to many other nations in NW over the past few months.

If you still can't tell the difference between Marine Recon and me, then I feel really sorry for you.

edit: Oh wait, weren't you the one openly defending Marine when he suicided us before? Something about how we should shutup and take it? Hmm...

SmarT
11-18-2008, 22:57
acutally my point was that nations should deal with it, not admins. as you can see, we are dealing with it. and marine was actually trying to kill you guys, not just blowing some buildings up

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 23:01
If you still can't tell the difference between Marine Recon and me, then I feel really sorry for you.

edit: Oh wait, weren't you the one openly defending Marine when he suicided us before? Something about how we should shutup and take it? Hmm...

ur jsut as bad :P

Xavior
11-18-2008, 23:05
acutally my point was that nations should deal with it, not admins. as you can see, we are dealing with it. and marine was actually trying to kill you guys, not just blowing some buildings up

He killed Rass and Morph right oop, then AAed Grim and Max Logan. Him and his gay buddies. Because me blowing up 2k buildings is so much worse.

Kamran
11-18-2008, 23:06
Guys don't bother reasoning with these clowns, NAP or no NAP, marine and his fag squad are gonna do what they want..... there is no point discussing it.

Just watch the fireworks, count the kills.....

well of course we the "fag" will do w/e we want. it was al regiht for xavior to do w/e he wanted to.

you should have never let him after what he pulled, you think we would not go after him?

MAGGIO
11-18-2008, 23:14
tis a shame that only a few warring states are in the top twenty, I could use the help gaining rank...I do suck at this game after all.

I route for both sides, I hope you kill each other especially those that lay ahead of me in the score sheet.

nosejam
11-18-2008, 23:15
What Marine did that set was wrong, was he killed for it/his nation warred upon? (I don't know I didn't have internet).

What Xav did this set was wrong, and as a consequence what GRIM did was wrong so are being punished.

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 23:16
lol maggio

SmarT
11-18-2008, 23:17
well i double red turned lol talk about losting 1.5 mill jets and almost a 1 mill ships :(

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 23:17
Hey "X" are you joining GRIM next set? Please tell me you are!!

Xavior
11-18-2008, 23:18
What Marine did that set was wrong, was he killed for it/his nation warred upon? (I don't know I didn't have internet).

What Xav did this set was wrong, and as a consequence what GRIM did was wrong so are being punished.

Marine and his 2 friends all participated in the suicide, so we killed them. Only I did the spy ops, yet my whole nation is killed. Great logic guys.

MarineRecon
11-18-2008, 23:18
see this is why this game cracks me up and makes me wanna retire...people complain when somebody doesnt have a valid reason to war but when they do they still get bashed about it...yeah i forgot about the nap cuz i looked in your old thread that was never confirmed to me about in not realizing you guys had it in the war section and i looked at my december thread that only had vT lol my stupidity with that...but you guys still broke the nap anyway even if you go by your retal policy...your nation doesnt support suiciding yet had a vet do it...and to top it off hes a co-leader who should noe better...so i dont wanna hear bull**** that it wasnt a justified war

Xavior
11-18-2008, 23:19
Hey "X" are you joining GRIM next set? Please tell me you are!!

We'll see what everyone else wants to do. I know Morph will be pissed when he wakes up :p

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 23:20
well i double red turned lol talk about losting 1.5 mill jets and almost a 1 mill ships :(

i counted 8 red lines for me:P

SmarT
11-18-2008, 23:23
going from 14 and half million jets to 13 sucks :(

MarineRecon
11-18-2008, 23:24
and come on now i thought u guys had more respect that a reason like that...hahaha

The nation Grim Nation[GRIM] officially declared war on your nation at the 19th of November 2008 - 02:05:02.
Reason for the war: Because your nation is gay.

Kamran
11-18-2008, 23:26
and come on now i thought u guys had more respect that a reason like that...hahaha

The nation Grim Nation[GRIM] officially declared war on your nation at the 19th of November 2008 - 02:05:02.

lol tards

Tnova
11-18-2008, 23:29
see this is why this game cracks me up and makes me wanna retire...people complain when somebody doesnt have a valid reason to war but when they do they still get bashed about it...yeah i forgot about the nap cuz i looked in your old thread that was never confirmed to me about in not realizing you guys had it in the war section and i looked at my december thread that only had vT lol my stupidity with that...but you guys still broke the nap anyway even if you go by your retal policy...your nation doesnt support suiciding yet had a vet do it...and to top it off hes a co-leader who should noe better...so i dont wanna hear bull**** that it wasnt a justified war

What do you expect. Everyone to sit around and play patty cake? Ofcourse they are going to bash you guys. It is part of the fun and why we have a forums attached to the game.:P

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 23:30
lame kamram...lol

nosejam
11-18-2008, 23:31
Marine and his 2 friends all participated in the suicide, so we killed them. Only I did the spy ops, yet my whole nation is killed. Great logic guys.

Marine asked that you weren't let back into the nation, surely from an FA standpoint this would've been easy to accomplish especially as you weren't even going to play the rest of the set. But they went ahead and persuaded you to rejoin, talk about poking a bear with a pointy stick. By doing this you must be able to see what standpoint the whole nation was taking?

Also you all say you were expecting this, why so? Its not because Marine hates you, drop that, there are a lot of other ppl he hates who would've been easier to war tonight but that didn't happen.

Face it, UBH had a fine reason to war you, you're just trying to make Marine look bad by referring to things he did in the past, things he has apoligised for (he thinks he has at least, he hasn't taken the time to go check every post). He tries to change and then when he does something most leaders would've done you call him out on it.

SmarT
he was more referring to their hypocritical views and statments oh might god tnova :D:dblthumbup: where u been hiding lately?

DevilDog
I'm having a BLAST! Talking trash is fun! I don't care what happens!

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 23:32
lame kamram...lol

Devildog I could care LESS what you think! Sorry about that!

copy and paste :P

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 23:32
he told me to do that

he browser froze so he logged

Aragorn33
11-18-2008, 23:34
Let's just enjoy the fireworks.
The talking is done.
We made our move, now let's see yours.

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 23:34
lol! When this is all over we'll have to have a beer together!!

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 23:36
he was more referring to their hypocritical views and statments oh might god tnova :D:dblthumbup: where u been hiding lately?

yeah its more fun seeing him killed

DevilDog
11-18-2008, 23:36
I don't recall me ever crying (when I was little maybe) but what move we're ruined...lol

Shabaz K
11-18-2008, 23:41
Let's just enjoy the fireworks.
The talking is done.
We made our move, now let's see yours.

i am watching for there move

SmarT
11-18-2008, 23:44

i am down with that, idk what i am doing next set. maybe ill play with yah

11-19-2008, 00:49
good first strike fellas congrats.
As far as CS there is another one that youll prolly be waiting around for for a little bit.
Any way congrats have a nice night.

-Z-
11-19-2008, 01:20
As far as CS there is another one that youll prolly be waiting around for for a little bit.

Grim, you are humble and real.

I wish u luck next set, and perhaps you will war... I would like to see Grim go into a war as the attacker one of these sets.

I wish you well,

Z

MarineRecon
11-19-2008, 02:00
4 kills by 4 different members =) i like to spread the awesomeness haha 2 of my guys got their first kills to w00t w00t for them lol

DBozMen
11-19-2008, 02:18
tbh i can see why war is declared. Personally i wouldn;t have let the suicider back in the nation....

11-19-2008, 03:21
4-1 now but still isnt even

FeaRLezZoN3
11-19-2008, 03:29

ahaha thats what he gets after triple tapping me....GO UBH!

Green
11-19-2008, 03:30
You poopy heads killed my landfarms! (read: GRIM) :(

FeaRLezZoN3
11-19-2008, 03:32
You poopy heads killed my landfarms! (read: GRIM) :(

whats your state?

Green
11-19-2008, 03:34
Itsa secret!

Aragorn33
11-19-2008, 04:07
I'm having a beer now.
But I'm sure I'll have one to share left with you guys.

Thank you for showing some class.
I've been reading these forums for one round now, and I can already see the lack of maturity in the boards. I respect that Grim.
And if Marine actually quits I'll be needing a nation next set. I'm fairly active, and have 3 top 30's in four sets.

11-19-2008, 04:10
You are more than welcome to join GRIM we are looking to possibly run 2 strats next set depending on our numbers.

Divine Intervention
11-19-2008, 04:12
whats your state?

ill tell you if you donate me some credits :wub:

@ Green - i wont tell him if you donate me more credits than he does.
its a system of anonymous bidding so i suggest both of you guys go high :p

MarineRecon
11-19-2008, 04:16
5-1...rass went down for the cost of sumbody i didnt noe lol =)

Green
11-19-2008, 04:18
ill tell you if you donate me some credits :wub:

@ Green - i wont tell him if you donate me more credits than he does.
its a system of anonymous bidding so i suggest both of you guys go high :p

Good thing you don't know!

((P.S. If he sends you credits, I demand half.))

Divine Intervention
11-19-2008, 04:18
Good thing you don't know!

((P.S. If he sends you credits, I demand half.))

oh rly :P?

Green
11-19-2008, 04:21
It's too easy to watch in-game and the forums to find hiding states. :(

Not that my disguise is all that good.

Aragorn33
11-19-2008, 04:33

Well if it wasn't illegal to post state numbers, i'd give you away.
But it doesn't take that long to figure out the state...

11-19-2008, 04:59
Its the only one I could get alone so I did what I could not that ill be around much longer to do anything.

Missionary
11-19-2008, 05:24
Marine could have had me killed but instead shows his character by warring the whole nation. Not that i'm surprised, seeing how he suicided on us before.

So much for a 1 set 'grudge', eh?

On the bright side, 9 more days until we're finally rid of him! :D

he has a perfectly good reason to war you guys. its not like hes pulling his usual crap. i think if anyone else had declared on you guys for the same reason you wouldnt have any problem with it. but because there is a history between your nations it seems YOUR the one stuck in the past.

also if your all indies im hopping you all die :P lmao

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 05:31
but he came back after he did that **** so dont whine and take it

what nations you`ll be playing in next set? don`t run away, stay in UBH and we`ll see who will whine and take it.

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 05:33

now someone should be killing you, you`re supporting a suicider. and don`t talk out of this, take your own medicine!

Missionary
11-19-2008, 05:33
what nations you`ll be playing in next set? don`t run away, stay in UBH and we`ll see who will whine and take it.

dont you still have a few out standing threats to deliver? lol

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 05:37

I had such a nice Hiding State :(

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 05:38
dont you still have a few out standing threats to deliver? lol

this is priority ****. no ones picks on Xav and Bled!

MarineRecon
11-19-2008, 06:00
after Brams horrifying AR attempts strikeforce is left alive for now lol somebody has to teach bram how to war haha i gave up at the beginning with him lol

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:21

grudges of last 2 sets lol

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:22
I got me popcorn watchnig the show just makes me laugh we have never warred anyone but have been suicided on twice and now warred in our 3 set existance.I find it amusing that Marine is behind 2 of those.

correction 3 out of 3

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 06:23
grudges of last 2 sets lol

:o

no way! this is purely against Xav! isn`t it? :scared:

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:24

get your head out of marines *** dumb**** lol

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:26
We'll see what everyone else wants to do. I know Morph will be pissed when he wakes up :p

i actually dont care...my state had 300 turns and 100 stored and no money to use it. + nothing sold on public market :P...i started to lose interest in the game anyway lol

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 06:28
Morph is not pissed! :o

Whats the world comming to?

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:30
Morph is not pissed! :o

Whats the world comming to?

yeah i know...but i really dont care that my state is killed :confused:...time for a break :P

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 06:31
See ya next set ;)

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:33
See ya next set ;)

i doubt it...a break means atleast 1 full set for me :P

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 06:35
i doubt it...a break means atleast 1 full set for me :P

you don`t have a choice! you`re playing next set! :knight:

Morph
11-19-2008, 06:42
you don`t have a choice! you`re playing next set! :knight:

watch me :P

nosejam
11-19-2008, 09:19
Score is 6-1 now, Strikeforce finally killed

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 11:23

Noooo, you wouldn`t dare :o

Xavior
11-19-2008, 15:53

But Bled will be lonely without you!

Max Logan
11-19-2008, 17:01
Picking on dutchies again! :o

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 17:34
well of course we the "fag" will do w/e we want. it was al regiht for xavior to do w/e he wanted to.
you should have never let him after what he pulled, you think we would not go after him?

Its a good thing that Mr P encourages and supports states to not bother with spies and included it in the patriot act, or you would never have known what xavior did, nor should you have ever known.......

but like I said, you can thank Mr. P & Tnova for thier support of 0 spies and knowing who to point the finger at,

And everyone in [GRIM] who is now *D* can thank Mr. P & Tnova.

As far as going after him, his state was deleted, i figured that was punishment enough. So no, I didnt think you would go after him.

Where would you ever get the idea that I would have more respect than that for someone/nation that suicided on us twice and warred us once.......

Marine asked that you weren't let back into the nation, surely from an FA standpoint this would've been easy to accomplish especially as you weren't even going to play the rest of the set. But they went ahead and persuaded you to rejoin, talk about poking a bear with a pointy stick. By doing this you must be able to see what standpoint the whole nation was taking?

Also you all say you were expecting this, why so? Its not because Marine hates you, drop that, there are a lot of other ppl he hates who would've been easier to war tonight but that didn't happen.

Face it, UBH had a fine reason to war you, you're just trying to make Marine look bad by referring to things he did in the past, things he has apoligised for (he thinks he has at least, he hasn't taken the time to go check every post). He tries to change and then when he does something most leaders would've done you call him out on it.

I don't remember being asked to not let xavior back in? And unless there was a mis-communication, as it was relayed to me marine asked [U]IF we were going to let xavior back in and thats it......... so unless i'm missing a chunk of the conversation, he never asked us NOT TO, he asked us IF WE WERE GOING TO....... ( I could be wrong on that)

As far as "persuading" xavior to join, I didnt even speak to him.... so i don't know if he was persuaded back......

As far as hating us, 3 out of the last 3 sets he has suicided or warred us. As far as other people he hates being easier targets.... name one.

So, had xavior not rejoined [GRIM], [UBH] would have killed his restart? At what point during the last 10 days would [UBH] have killed his restart? Because obviously if this was ALL about xavior, and his deleted restarts return to grim then surely you were planning on "punishing" him whether he was with Grim or not...........

Yet somehow I seriously doubt you would have taken the time to kill his restart. Had his restart no rejoined grim, you would have left the deletion as the punishment. Why waste turns on someone who already had to restart without you using any turns.

The bottom line is, you wanted a reason to hit us, had xavior not rejoined you would have hit us anyway, saying that it was because xavior was with us before he was deleted and restarted. Fact is, Mr.P & Tnova encouraging states to NOT have spies, pinpointed xavior, and gave UBH the reason they were looking for, whether xavior rejoined or not.

tbh i can see why war is declared. Personally i wouldn;t have let the suicider back in the nation....

You mean suicider by this sets definition, its my understanding that destructive ops against states with 0 spies is being discussed as being removed from the list of things that will get you labeled a suicider.

Its funny too, how without admin interference, and admin support of not having any spies no one would have known it was xavior, unlike a tradional suicide where you can clearly see who stockpiled 100 ships and hit you so you know you've commited suicide and they are coming for you....

that I didnt' hear a peep about a request to NOT let xavior back in the nation or BOOT him once he rejoined. And the reason as i stated above is because it didnt matter if he rejoined or not... Marine had his reason to come knock on GRIM's door..... for the third set in a row.

5-1...rass went down for the cost of sumbody i didnt noe lol =)

for the cost of somebody you didnt know...........?

he has a perfectly good reason to war you guys. its not like hes pulling his usual crap. i think if anyone else had declared on you guys for the same reason you wouldnt have any problem with it. but because there is a history between your nations it seems YOUR the one stuck in the past.
also if your all indies im hopping you all die :P lmao

In some peoples eyes your right. The admin support of not needing to carry any spies may have given them a valid reason to war. But as I said before, I heard no request to not let him in, I heard no request to boot him, I heard no request at all to retal him..... because he was already retalled on by teh admin so UBH didnt need to waste turns on him.... they just needed the reason to come for Grim.

You lead nations Vinnie, if xavior "suicided" on your nation adn was deleted and made a restart with 10 days left, would you make sure you killed his restart again after the admins did it for you the first time?

I mean really it doesn't matter, fact is its over, they got their reason they jumped on it, we're dead. I personally won't be restarting, I don't know about the others, so a CS is....... unlikely.

I just want to take this time to suggest that spies be removed from the game entirely, because with admin protection of those with 0 spies, and admin retaliation against those with spies who use them, there is really no need to have them in the game. Just makes more work for the admins.

See you all next set, and thanks again to the admin for a dead nation.

Mr President
11-19-2008, 17:51
Its a good thing that Mr P encourages and supports states to not bother with spies and included it in the patriot act, or you would never have known what xavior did, nor should you have ever known.......

but like I said, you can thank Mr. P & Tnova for thier support of 0 spies and [UBH] knowing who to point the finger at,

And everyone in [GRIM] who is now *D* can thank Mr. P & Tnova.

As far as going after him, his state was deleted, i figured that was punishment enough. So no, I didnt think you would go after him.

Where would you ever get the idea that I would have more respect than that for someone/nation that suicided on us twice and warred us once.......

I just want to take this time to suggest that spies be removed from the game entirely, because with admin protection of those with 0 spies, and admin retaliation against those with spies who use them, there is really no need to have them in the game. Just makes more work for the admins.

See you all next set, and thanks again to the admin for a dead nation.

lol.. of course, let's not take any responsibility.. It has to be someone else's fault..

Are your posts the only post you read? You keep making things up that i say when i have never said them.. IN FACT, if you could be bothered long enough to take a look at a few of the posts i have made INCLUDING the newest Patriot Act thread, you will see where i said that those who like to remind people of having spies and like to do a few bombing to get there attention will not be looked at as a suicider..

The ones we want are the ones who go off and dump tons of turns to ruin a state for no reason.

Get out of your own shadow for 2 freaking seconds and read about it..

Your the first one to ***** about suicides and keep complaining nothing was being done. Then when something is done, your the first to ***** about it.. What the hell is your problem?

You whine that i don't reply to your post, but yet i look through old ones and see where i have..

And your brother sat on MSN the other night and told me you all were going to get hit. So why the hell didn't you prepare? Why didn't you hit them first to protect your nation? I guess it's easier to blame the admins when they were doing there job when you were not doing yours.

Xavior didn't just do a couple bombings.. He did a massive amount. He accepted his punishment and moved on.. Guess you haven't!

enjoy the rest of the set off.. let's hope you come back next set with a better attitude.

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 18:53
.. of course, let's not take any responsibility.. It has to be someone else's fault..

Why should I take responsibility for admin encouraging 0 spies, and xavior destructive opping? How could either of those two things be my fault.

Are your posts the only post you read? You keep making things up that i say when i have never said them.. IN FACT, if you could be bothered long enough to take a look at a few of the posts i have made INCLUDING the newest Patriot Act thread, you will see where i said that those who like to remind people of having spies and like to do a few bombing to get there attention will not be looked at as a suicider..

No, I read lots of posts. What did I make up that you never said? I never make stuff up. You protecting those with with 0 spies and punishing those with spies for using them is clearly encouraging and favoring those with 0 spies. How is that making things up. IN FACT, I bothered enough to read your posts, especially these few..........

I agree with you. I'm not fond of having spy ops count. But originally i felt if we didn't cover them too, then there is a loop hole that will be exploited..
But again like i said, we made a start and changes can be made at any time.

Your modification idea on the spy ops is already being talked about.. I do see where you are coming from on that.

I've read most of them actually. So what is the definition of a few? 10, so i can use ten turns to bomb buildings, and ten turns to AA each of the top ten states and not be labeled a suicider?

The term suicide was coined because after the person did it, the person they did it too knew it was them, and the victim state and nation would come kill you and you had 0 chance to survival hence suicide. How is doing something with 0% chance of being caught a suicide? It isn't unless admin says, we protect those with 0 spies.......... poof your states deleted, the victim and his nation know it was you and know your deleted and your nation mates are about to die.

The ones we want are the ones who go off and dump tons of turns to ruin a state for no reason.

[UBH] dumped a bunch of turns into me for no reason. Just last night. I and my nation were ranked below them, so it wasn't for strategical gain, and I didnt do anything to them, so why haven't the states that dumped those turns into me deleted? Is it because it wasn't ops? Was it because war was declared? So had I declared war, sent recon a message saying don't worry we aren't warring you just getting the community worked up and then a few days later xavior did his ops, would he still have been deleted?

What does it matter how many turns you use on someone to gain a strategical advantage? And damaging someone bigger than you without getting caught or 0% chance of retaliation is definitly strategical advantage. So why and what is the limit of strategical advantage one is allowed to pursue.

Shall we also put a limit on how many states you can kill in an FS or CS?

I think now would be a good idea for you to pick a stance. You either condone and protect 0 spy states or you don't. Limiting the amount of strategical gain you can have from damaging someone with 0 spies is still protecting them, protecting them is condoning them.

Get out of your own shadow for 2 freaking seconds and read about it..

Read about what! Read about how you see my points, read about how you were initially gonna keep spy ops out of the patriot act, read about how your discussing changing it to exclude the very situation we are discussing? What exactly do you want me to read?

Your the first one to ***** about suicides and keep complaining nothing was being done. Then when something is done, your the first to ***** about it.. What the hell is your problem?

I am the first one to ***** about suiciders, and probably the one who *****ed the longeset and the loudest. I am not *****ing about what has been done to protect against suiciders and *****ing about what has been done to PROTECT THOSE WITH 0 SPIES! What the hell is your problem? Can't you get out of your own shadow for two seconds to read my posts and know what the hell it is I"m *****ing about.

You know as well as I do what suiciding is, and how its been done through the years. And we both know thats been primarily through stockpiling one unit and attacking enough to hobble or kill.

Which of course shows up in the EV and believe it or not EVEN home news. So its pretty obvious who did it, and a really good chance your gonna die for it, so what did we call it?......................... we called it SUICIDE because essentially thats what they were doing cause they knew they would die.

So to correct that situation, you intiate an act, and include in that act, a protection for those with 0 spies who are attacked. A protection that essentially says to the entire community, YOU DON'T NEED SPIES, I WILL PROTECT YOU!

Thats what the hell my problem is. I hope its pretty clear. I believe it was maggio who said it, there should be some *EDITED* accountability on the part of the players.

The main difference is, I can not be accountable to go 100% of every unit and protect myself against a traditional suicider who will go 100% of whereever I'm weakest.

But I can have accountability to get some muther *EDITED* spies to not get spy opped to hell...................

You whine that i don't reply to your post, but yet i look through old ones and see where i have..

I didnt whine I stated, and I didnt say YOU NEVER EVER responded to my posts so of course you'll be able to go back and find some responses...... what are you getting at.

And your brother sat on MSN the other night and told me you all were going to get hit. So why the hell didn't you prepare? Why didn't you hit them first to protect your nation? I guess it's easier to blame the admins when they were doing there job when you were not doing yours.

Prepare how? Fly to Canada, and the netherlands, and all across the united states to my members computers and log in, and change their productions and use thier turns and prep them. Morph himself said he had 300/100 no money and nothing pending. GK hadn't logged in since the 10th, myself and vortex had science sitting on the market since the beginning of the set. Messages went out people were told to do what they can.

That and we were'nt SURE they were gonna hit us. We are netteres we don't want to ruin our netting set by going to war on an as of then unconfirmed rumor.

I did my job, give me admin powers to do my job better and log into my members states and prep them for war the same way you use your admin powers to do your job by protecting states with 0 spies from suffering too much damage for thier incompetence, adn pointing out the one who did it and causing the war.

Its alot easier to blame the admins for something that is thier fault. Had admins not decided that having 0 spies should only be subjected admin moderated limited liability, none of this would have happened........... WOULD IT?

Thats part of spies in this game. IF THE OP DOESN"T FAIL YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS, AND CAN'T RETAL.... don't worry about it now, admin will do it for you.

Xavior didn't just do a couple bombings.. He did a massive amount. He accepted his punishment and moved on.. Guess you haven't!

What does it matter, me, xav and LD grim could have all used turns to kill him, woudl we all be labeled suiciders?

enjoy the rest of the set off.. let's hope you come back next set with a better attitude.

Oh I'll enjoy my time, I wouldnt count on my attitude towards admin encouraging players to have 0 spies to change until the policy does.

Thank you for your time and diplomatic wisdom.

nosejam
11-19-2008, 19:02
Ok Rass, Mr P already had a go at you so I'll keep this short.

Oh yeah Marine, I've decided to sit for the rest of the set. And not because you try to get my nation to reject me, but because I wouldn't want to let my nation's name get ruined along with mine. So stop your idle threats, and take a look in the mirror.

My nation has been very supportive and have convinced me to make another state. Maybe I can atleast help out for tax purposes, or atleast beat Bled in networth.

Someone persuaded Xav to carry on, he was co-leader so by "My nation" I would be drawn to assume it was you, but taking you at your word (that you didn't talk to him) maybe your members just love him so much they all asked him to rejoin.

Xav also mentions here about not being let back into GRIM, which means that people in your nation were fully aware that's what we wanted, you trying to say you don't know what people in your nation knew? Lets assume that you did know, you also knew it was Marine's nation that was suicided on why didn't you try to set up any FA with him seeing as how you know how he hates you so much. If you started FA and offered to sacrifice Xav this would not have happened, trust me, and if it did you would have the community on your side. But we can ignore this last paragraph as you didn't hear a peep, though your co-leader did and didn't pass it on?

I agree with you that under normal circumstances we wouldn't know who did the suicide, but we did find out, so stop whinging about that. This thread isn't about the failings of the Patriot Act, lets try and keep on topic (looking at you Mr P :P)

As for people Marine hates and were easier targets, its not my place to say but I'm sure he would be happy to tell you who they are himself.

MAGGIO
11-19-2008, 19:11
You know what I like about MR P. he believes in trail and error. if the PA doesnt work quite right he is willing to listen and make changes to fix the problem. Oh how important trial and error is when developing.

Instead of just yanking a perfectly good intent he came to us in a few threads and asked what needed to be changed and I am sure we will see those changes.

To argue on Ras point, I dont think the PA was ever intended to encourage states not generating or having spies. I think we are all smart enough to figure out that the intent was never that. And if the result leans towards that I am sure when the PA 2.0 rolls out changes will be made in the policy.

on topic: still waiting for some of those two twenty states at war to be killed.

Aragorn33
11-19-2008, 19:15
You know what I like about MR P. he believes in trail and error. if the PA doesnt work quite right he is willing to listen and make changes to fix the problem. Oh how important trial and error is when developing.

Instead of just yanking a perfectly good intent he came to us in a few threads and asked what needed to be changed and I am sure we will see those changes.

on topic: still waiting for some of those two twenty states at war to be killed.

Who?
I just looked and it looks like there are four UBH states above you, and no GRIMs.

Fangz
11-19-2008, 19:15
nice...the good old 13 page war thread.:sleep:

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 19:24
Thank's AGAIN "X" for joining OUR "GRIM" nation! TWICE!! You are the MAN!! As I expressed earlier in this thread I hope you join us AGAIN! I look forward to all the bloodshed! Even if it is ours!!!...lol

Thank you for suggesting to me about being an honorary Canadian. The only question I have is, does this mean I have to like "Z"?......lol

P.s. Some of us need to lighten up a little. After all the Holiday's are coming!!

Tnova
11-19-2008, 19:26
Everyone knows everything is always my fault anyway:). But seriously, I can take the fall on this one, as I know there is no perfect solution here, I have no problem with accepting responsibility for any of my actions or decisions. I also think a few of us could agree that no one is going to 100% agree with the exact definition of anything, and there is not going to be 100% support for anything either. So at every point it is going to be the admins fault because decisions have to be made and the buck stops there.

But what I hope people understand is that I only have the best interests of the game at heart. I don't spend my free time doing the behind the scenes daily "work" because I'm bored and looking for things to do. I do it because I care, I care for the betterment of the game.

So if you want a fall guy. I will take the fall. I will apologize to all the members in GRIM with the *D* by their name. Please accept my apology. I wish this apology would change the results but it does nothing.

Now that I have accepted responsibility for my actions, will you?

ooga booga
11-19-2008, 19:26
lol I can't believe it. Who would have thought just 2 sets after GRIM gets suicided on, that Rass now supports it, and it's Mr. P and Tnova's fault. I must say I lost a lot of respect I had for GRIM.

The Patriot Act doesn't give people the O.K. to have 0 spies. I would have thought you would realize that. If that is the case, I guess nobody needs AR and AA defense right? 99% of this game has spy, AR, and AA defense. That's not going to change because of the Patriot Act. Quite frankly I'm surprised to hear so much complaining from you Rass. Xavior was ruining somone's elses set, and by letting him back in and not booting him that would be cause for war. I would have probably requested that his restart be booted, but a war doesn't surprise me.

11-19-2008, 19:33
Someone persuaded Xav to carry on, he was co-leader so by "My nation" I would be drawn to assume it was you, but taking you at your word (that you didn't talk to him) maybe your members just love him so much they all asked him to rejoin.

I had said something to him about rejoining the nation.
Marine asked if we were gonna let him back in and said nothing else about it other than asking if were gonna let him back in.He didnt ask that we dont let him in he didnt ask that we boot him or not let him in due to his actions he asked if we were gonne let him back in. Then nothing was ever said to me or Rass about it after he rejoined. I AM NO MIND READER My wife yells at me all the time saying I should have known what she wanted because she hinted at it or beat around the bush. guess what hints dont work you want something say it.

Xav also mentions here about not being let back into GRIM, which means that people in your nation were fully aware that's what we wanted you trying to say you don't know what people in your nation knew?

Again we were asked if we were letting him back in NOT that we DONT.
Again nothing else was said or mentioned.

Lets assume that you did know, you also knew it was Marine's nation that was suicided on why didn't you try to set up any FA with him seeing as how you know how he hates you so much. If you started FA and offered to sacrifice Xav this would not have happened, trust me, and if it did you would have the community on your side. But we can ignore this last paragraph as you didn't hear a peep, though your co-leader did and didn't pass it on?

I passed on the information that was given to me which was "Are you going to let Xavior back into the Nation?" Again we were not requested to do anything or prevent him from rejoining we were asked if we were going to.
As stated above about my wife you want something ask for it directly dont beat around the bush hints do not work I AM NOT A MIND READER.

I agree with you that under normal circumstances we wouldn't know who did the suicide, but we did find out, so stop whinging about that. This thread isn't about the failings of the Patriot Act, lets try and keep on topic (looking at you Mr P :P)

As for people Marine hates and were easier targets, its not my place to say but I'm sure he would be happy to tell you who they are himself.

I have no personal problems with what happened via the patriot act I like the Patriot Act. I also feel as Rass does on the point of you guys wanting Xav would you really have wasted turns killing his restarts over and over again?
If you would have then by all means it should have been asked that he be removed from the nation or booted from the nation none of which was done.
Do I agree with Killing the entire Nation for one mans actions after he was allready deleted. This is where I am different I would have asked for the one that did it and then had I gotten no response or what I wanted then I would have declared on the entire nation hence my reasoning behind what I said to you on MSN which for those of you that dont know Marine was just looking for a reason he found one and thats it.

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 19:40
muther ****ing spies

I used the F bomb when asked not to, and I got my entire 1475 word post erased except for the words I used that I was asked not too. - MAGGIO

I've used the F word on these forums probably twice since I signed up. I do not break the rules. I have NEVER ONCE BEEN WARNED OR ASKED personally to not use it. Because I normally don't.

To delete my post which was very long, and leave only that, and say it was because you asked me not to, when you didnt......

thats wrong, thats just very wrong.

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 19:41
Maggio is a power abusing ***

Foxhound
11-19-2008, 19:42
I think its about time we removed rass from the development team

:P

someone that has this in their sig I WILL GO PINK NAME ON INFANTRY HORDERS

but anywayz yeah its the admins fault psssssh good job marine keep up the good work

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 19:43
foxhound, i forgot you were even on the dev team..................

diablonate18
11-19-2008, 19:44
But Bled will be lonely without you!

hey thanks xavior for the rest set off. support suicide, JOIN GRIM NEXT SET!!!!!!
-Blitzkreg

11-19-2008, 19:44
lol I can't believe it. Who would have thought just 2 sets after GRIM gets suicided on.

Dont you mean after 2 sets of being suicided on?

MAGGIO
11-19-2008, 19:49
please dont use the fbomb...ive asked everyone and you know its against the TOS. Here is your post back.

diablonate18
Next set grim cuts all dead weight if there not active get rid of them. As for the NAP pact, GET RID OF IT! I say next set everybody goes pink! You guys wanna talk **** (foxhound) put your state name out there. NO PRISONERS NEXT SET!:sneaky:

MAGGIO
I put it back...now go back and delete the Fbombs NOW!

Foxhound
11-19-2008, 19:51
Next set grim cuts all dead weight if there not active get rid of them. As for the NAP pact, GET RID OF IT! I say next set everybody goes pink! You guys wanna talk **** (foxhound) put your state name out there. NO PRISONERS NEXT SET!:sneaky:

haha big talk for a lil man.......you fit in well with grim

11-19-2008, 19:51
Why delete the entire post except the F-bomb

diablonate18
11-19-2008, 19:52

give your state name sissy! I'm going pink on your a$$ first next set! Its not terrorism if you know its coming!

Foxhound
11-19-2008, 19:54
give your state name pu$$y! I'm going pink on your a$$ first next set! Its not terrorism if you know its coming!

why are you calling me a kitty cat when im not even hiding, ill give you my state name next set and you can do all you want, and i hope the admins watch grim states closely.....two states saying they will go pink on people tisk tisk

diablonate18
11-19-2008, 19:58
why are you calling me a kitty cat when im not even hiding, ill give you my state name next set and you can do all you want, and i hope the admins watch grim states closely.....two states saying they will go pink on people tisk tisk

Well I'll be waiting for your state name there Kitty kitty. I'm gonna triple tap you over over over followed up with a whole lot of kamikazees. Lots of destructive opps too. O no the admin is watching!!! I'm so scared:P

MAGGIO
11-19-2008, 19:59
Why delete the entire post except the F-bomb

to make apoint about using the fbomb which is strickly enforced even though many other rules are not. I knew it would hurt much worse the way i did it rather than just give an infraction. but i put it back, and it will stay back as long as he removes the words requested. If not it all comes back down.

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 20:00
Now this is some funny poop!

MAGGIO
11-19-2008, 20:00

i think your confusing the situation. the admins are not here to keep you afloat. He is calling you out, i would prepare to hide or defend.

MAGGIO
11-19-2008, 20:01
Now this is some funny poop!

rep for the poop! :w00t:

diablonate18
11-19-2008, 20:02
This is gonna be fun! I get to talk poop till the december set!

Foxhound
11-19-2008, 20:03
i think your confusing the situation. the admins are not here to keep you afloat. He is calling you out, i would prepare to hide or defend.

no im not confused i just have a problem with people saying their going to cheat i know the admins wouldnt do anything, we have a detection system and all that good stuff, just wanted to throw it out there lol

diablonate18
11-19-2008, 20:03
no im not confused i just have a problem with people saying their going to cheat i know the admins wouldnt do anything, we have a detection system and all that good stuff, just wanted to throw it out there lol

Its not cheating because you know its coming:drool:

11-19-2008, 20:06

:P

someone that has this in their sig I WILL GO PINK NAME ON INFANTRY HORDERS

but anywayz yeah its the admins fault psssssh good job marine keep up the good work

Why not climb back into your hole the Fox. Whats what he has in his Sig have anything to do with what he can bring to this site with his thought about improving the game.

Aragorn33
11-19-2008, 20:06
So we should all be on the lookout for pink names next set?

Mr President
11-19-2008, 20:07
lol jesus where to begin....

How are we encouraging people not to have spies? I really don't see this. How is pointing out the suiciders being unfair? Cause that is all we did. And i'm sorry Xavior did what he did. But was i suppose to let him slide cause i have known him a long time and know that he normally doesn't do these things?

Rass there is no way i am going to please you. I'm sorry your nation was hit. And i'm sorry your members died. Your brother knew 2 nights ago, so why you didn't hit first is not my concern. And i'm sorry you were not prepared.

We set a policy in place ONE whole set before it actually started. I gave you all plenty of time to help figure it all out.

And my posts about spy ops being in or out, is me DISCUSSING it with other members. I said when this whole thing started that it was far from perfect and each set CHANGES would be made to make it better.. This is the 1st set and we are trying it out. Of course changes will be made. So i discuss it with people. See i don't just cram my idea down someone's throat and then pout if they don't accept it as written from god himself. I question everybody so i can get more inputs.

I have taken a stance. Read the dang Patriot Act update. That is the current stance. But it's not carved in stone. Which means each set we will adjust it so it makes a better fit. And yes, mistakes will happen. And like Tnova said, i guess we will have to take the blame for it..

Again i'm sorry that one of your members read about the Patriot Act and then went off and did around 40 destructive spy ops on another state and was then declared a terrorist. I'm sorry i followed the policy that was set in place.. d*** me for being fair and honest and not let people i like better off the hook.. What a crappy admin i must be! Well shall i say WE must be, cause it takes both admins to agree before any action is taken.

It's the first set. Changes will need to be made. Perhaps spy ops don't count. Perhaps they do.. I don't know. That is why i discuss it..

Xavior
11-19-2008, 20:09
I thought the fbomb was censored out anyway.

Anyways, clearly many of you still don't understand the situation. Hell, i doubt any of you even read my first post regarding this issue.

I have accepted my punishments, but that does not mean I acknowledge I am a suicider. I don't even know why the rest of you are here, posting your ill informed opinions in this thread when you clearly have no idea what is going on.

So i'd encourage you to go back to the original thread and look it up. But since I know you won't, i'll say it here. Again.

I am not a suicider. My intention was not to ruin his state. I did 33 ops, destroyed 3k buildings, out of a total of 14k. His state is still in the top 50. He is still playing. He is cool with this now. I don't understand why the rest of you aren't.

As for this war, its over. They can come and war us under false pretenses just like how Marine has come and suicided us before under his so called 'grudges', but that doesn't change anything.

If Marine is actually quitting, then this whole this is over.

Xavior
11-19-2008, 20:12
lol jesus where to begin....

How are we encouraging people not to have spies? I really don't see this. How is pointing out the suiciders being unfair? Cause that is all we did. And i'm sorry Xavior did what he did. But was i suppose to let him slide cause i have known him a long time and know that he normally doesn't do these things?

Rass there is no way i am going to please you. I'm sorry your nation was hit. And i'm sorry your members died. Your brother knew 2 nights ago, so why you didn't hit first is not my concern. And i'm sorry you were not prepared.

We set a policy in place ONE whole set before it actually started. I gave you all plenty of time to help figure it all out.

And my posts about spy ops being in or out, is me DISCUSSING it with other members. I said when this whole thing started that it was far from perfect and each set CHANGES would be made to make it better.. This is the 1st set and we are trying it out. Of course changes will be made. So i discuss it with people. See i don't just cram my idea down someone's throat and then pout if they don't accept it as written from god himself. I question everybody so i can get more inputs.

I have taken a stance. Read the dang Patriot Act update. That is the current stance. But it's not carved in stone. Which means each set we will adjust it so it makes a better fit. And yes, mistakes will happen. And like Tnova said, i guess we will have to take the blame for it..

Again i'm sorry that one of your members read about the Patriot Act and then went off and did around 40 destructive spy ops on another state and was then declared a terrorist. I'm sorry i followed the policy that was set in place.. d*** me for being fair and honest and not let people i like better off the hook.. What a crappy admin i must be! Well shall i say WE must be, cause it takes both admins to agree before any action is taken.

It's the first set. Changes will need to be made. Perhaps spy ops don't count. Perhaps they do.. I don't know. That is why i discuss it..

What the hell? Please prove I did 90 destructive spy ops on anyone. I destroyed 3k buildings, not 9k. This is getting ridiculous.

And Foxhound, pink = terrorist, not just cheater. I assume my nationmate meant they would be pink because of the former ;)

11-19-2008, 20:13
stop crying...crybaby...please dont use the fbomb...ive asked everyone and you know its against the TOS. Here is your post back.

Hold on there a sec Maggio That was an pickle move on your part removing the entire post except the infracted part.
Ive seen Alot of foul language used on this forum and to do that for the infraction on his post is wrong. So I fail to see where that is being a crybaby and if you feel that way then you must accept that fact that what you did to that post except the infraction was picklish on your part.
If you dont get the pickle metaphor then i could speel it out for you its only 4 letters and starts with a D.

diablonate18
11-19-2008, 20:16
Its a metaphor for memeber, unit, and foxhoundlol

11-19-2008, 20:17

First I didnt know anything for sure I believe if I remember correctly I said "I have a gut Feeling that UBH will be hitting us due to his actions" If I am wrong please correct me knowing for sure and having a gut feeling are 2 different things.
Also as Rass stated we are a netting nation not a warring nation.

diablonate18
11-19-2008, 20:18
Why not climb back into your hole the Fox. Whats what he has in his Sig have anything to do with what he can bring to this site with his thought about improving the game.

Heck ya there Feil! Pink is my favorite color.lol

Xavior
11-19-2008, 20:22
Regarding UBH vs GRIM:

UBH was preparing to war on the weekend. This I knew for a fact. But I did not know they would be hitting us until just before their strike yesterday (hence why I was online all day). I sent a message to GRIM on the weekend warning that we MAY be hit but that i'm still trying to get more information. Not that would have helped anyway. If you guys hadn't noticed, we're a bunch of inactive vets. We were in no shape to war at all.

btw, how did we get 1 kill?

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 20:24
I'm done arguing about it Mr. P. I can't explain it any better, we just don't see the same words on the page. Please refer to the dev team thread.

You should too fox, lol, i'im already off the dev team,... and presumably so are you.............

Divine Intervention
11-19-2008, 20:26
Everyone knows everything is always my fault anyway:). But seriously, I can take the fall on this one, as I know there is no perfect solution here, I have no problem with accepting responsibility for any of my actions or decisions. I also think a few of us could agree that no one is going to 100% agree with the exact definition of anything, and there is not going to be 100% support for anything either. So at every point it is going to be the admins fault because decisions have to be made and the buck stops there.

But what I hope people understand is that I only have the best interests of the game at heart. I don't spend my free time doing the behind the scenes daily "work" because I'm bored and looking for things to do. I do it because I care, I care for the betterment of the game.

So if you want a fall guy. I will take the fall. I will apologize to all the members in GRIM with the *D* by their name. Please accept my apology. I wish this apology would change the results but it does nothing.

Now that I have accepted responsibility for my actions, will you?

if you hadn't trained Xavior to become a consistent top 250 player without any further need for help he wouldn't know how to use spys to do such things.

Mr President
11-19-2008, 20:44
What the hell? Please prove I did 90 ****ing (thats right Maggio) destructive spy ops on anyone. I destroyed 3k buildings, not 9k. This is getting ridiculous.

And Foxhound, pink = terrorist, not just cheater. I assume my nationmate meant they would be pink because of the former ;)

lol you must have quoted mine before i could go back and change it..

90 was cause i was typing so fast.. I put it to 40 which is closer.. How many you did doesn't matter.. This whole thing is over and done with..

I stated that the Patriot Act was new and would need to be changed each set to be more fitting.. When i made it, i made it "in general" knowing changes would be made.

if people have a problem with spy ops being a part of it, then lobby for changing it.. I am always open for change.

Mr President
11-19-2008, 20:47
First I didnt know anything for sure I believe if I remember correctly I said "I have a gut Feeling that UBH will be hitting us due to his actions" If I am wrong please correct me knowing for sure and having a gut feeling are 2 different things.
Also as Rass stated we are a netting nation not a warring nation.

i stand corrected as you are correct.. you did tell me you had a gut feeling..

I'm done arguing about it Mr. P. I can't explain it any better, we just don't see the same words on the page. Please refer to the dev team thread.

You should too fox, lol, i'im already off the dev team,... and presumably so are you.............

I was actually going to say the same thing.. it's fine we don't see eye to eye.. that is how the good changes actually get made.

I already saw your dev team post and i replied too. :)

Xavior
11-19-2008, 20:51
lol you must have quoted mine before i could go back and change it..

90 was cause i was typing so fast.. I put it to 40 which is closer.. How many you did doesn't matter.. This whole thing is over and done with..

I stated that the Patriot Act was new and would need to be changed each set to be more fitting.. When i made it, i made it "in general" knowing changes would be made.

if people have a problem with spy ops being a part of it, then lobby for changing it.. I am always open for change.

It does matter. When you say that doing 5-10 ops is allowed, yet doing a whole bunch isn't. And i'll be first to say that 90 is a whole bunch more than 33.

I have already said, you can't ruin a state with 33 building bombs. But you can with 90.

MAGGIO
11-19-2008, 20:53
Hold on there a sec Maggio That was an pickle move on your part removing the entire post except the infracted part.
Ive seen Alot of foul language used on this forum and to do that for the infraction on his post is wrong. So I fail to see where that is being a crybaby and if you feel that way then you must accept that fact that what you did to that post except the infraction was picklish on your part.
If you dont get the pickle metaphor then i could speel it out for you its only 4 letters and starts with a D.

darn right it was a pickle move, just like its all picklish for me to have to read all these posts and edit out Fbombs when I have said several times even in this set not to do it.

My intension was always to give it back that is why i went to the lengths of getting an exact word count, and saving it to a text file. In all honestly it was just meant to be an attention getter, and my intentions were to replace it was the attention was gotten by him and other members.

11-19-2008, 21:09

Im sure they will be watching us just as they watch over the entire game dont worry fox you wont have to worry about acts of suicide against you.

As long as you have spies:sneaky:

11-19-2008, 21:11
Regarding UBH vs GRIM
btw, how did we get 1 kill?

I killed the guy killing Rass, Dimdog was his name I believe.

Mr President
11-19-2008, 21:12
It does matter. When you say that doing 5-10 ops is allowed, yet doing a whole bunch isn't. And i'll be first to say that 90 is a whole bunch more than 33.

I have already said, you can't ruin a state with 33 building bombs. But you can with 90.

I have spammed this thread up enough with my off topic posts.. I should get a warning..

I will continue this conversation with you xavy and anyone else, but lets please take it to the new thread on the Patriot Act.. :)

Xavior
11-19-2008, 21:14
I have spammed this thread up enough with my off topic posts.. I should get a warning..

I will continue this conversation with you xavy and anyone else, but lets please take it to the new thread on the Patriot Act.. :)

The poll 'Patriot Act', or the 'Regulations of something or another Patriot Act' in admin announcements?

You need to liven up your thread titles a bit ;)

11-19-2008, 21:17
darn right it was a pickle move, just like its all picklish for me to have to read all these posts and edit out Fbombs when I have said several times even in this set not to do it.

My intension was always to give it back that is why i went to the lengths of getting an exact word count, and saving it to a text file. In all honestly it was just meant to be an attention getter, and my intentions were to replace it was the attention was gotten by him and other members.

I understand what you are saying Maggio. But I dont recall you doin that to anyone else for language infractions ever thats what makes it so picklish.
Now honestly would you have done it and I ask you to be honest if it wasnt for the discussion or lack of agreement between Rass and Mr.P? Because to me thats why I think you chose to do so since youve never done it to anyone else like that that i have seen and please correct me if I am wrong.

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 21:21
Good lord, I forgot this was a UBH -vs- GRIM thread....

Uh, update for those just tuning in..........

UBH, a larger much more active nation declared war and killed off.... just over half of a smaller less active netting nation, for a few, objected reasons.

Terroristic Acts
Violation of a NAP they dont agree they agreed to
Fear of us

I believe current kill count is

UBH 6
GRIM 1

Mr President
11-19-2008, 21:21
but lets please take it to the new thread on the Patriot Act

The newest thread is called "Regulations of the NW Patriot Act"

and can be found by following this link :

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?p=50403#post50403

Shabaz K
11-19-2008, 21:22

so do you:P

Shabaz K
11-19-2008, 21:23
Good lord, I forgot this was a UBH -vs- GRIM thread....

Uh, update for those just tuning in..........

UBH, a larger much more active nation declared war and killed off.... just over half of a smaller less active netting nation, for a few, objected reasons.

Terroristic Acts
Violation of a NAP they dont agree they agreed to
Fear of us

I believe current kill count is

UBH 6
GRIM 1

dont blame us for anything, blame xavior:P

MAGGIO
11-19-2008, 21:24
I understand what you are saying Maggio. But I dont recall you doin that to anyone else for language infractions ever thats what makes it so picklish.
Now honestly would you have done it and I ask you to be honest if it wasnt for the discussion or lack of agreement between Rass and Mr.P? Because to me thats why I think you chose to do so since youve never done it to anyone else like that that i have seen and please correct me if I am wrong.

well not that many people take the time to write such books, so the opportunity is unlikely to come up again. I read the entire post like i usually do, and the fbomb irratated me. So the honest answer is no, not really.

Xavior
11-19-2008, 21:26
dont blame us for anything, blame xavior:P

Actually, we're blaming Tnova.

Shabaz K
11-19-2008, 21:30

well i blame you and you can blame Tnova for me aswell

11-19-2008, 21:35
well not that many people take the time to write such books, so the opportunity is unlikely to come up again. I read the entire post like i usually do, and the fbomb irratated me. So the honest answer is no, not really.

Then I appolagize for my Implications. It just seemed a bit picklish for I have seen some people go on rants and not have their post deleted with more than 1 language infraction tho I understand it was the F-bomb.

Mr President
11-19-2008, 21:38
Everyone has been on edge the past week or so.. But now we are passing around the peace pipe and chilling!

11-19-2008, 21:41
No thanks on the peace pipe but Ill take some of that beer you are known for stealing.

Mr President
11-19-2008, 21:45
you can have the pipe, you touch my beer and you'll be shot and then fed to the German Shepard!

:mad::angry:

11-19-2008, 21:54
Not if I dont get caught stealing it.:sneaky:

Mr President
11-19-2008, 21:57
It will show up on my admin logs.. so you will get caught! :P lmao

11-19-2008, 21:59
Hey thats cheating! :o oops your log didnt catch that see I got your beer anyway :beer:

SmarT
11-19-2008, 22:02
now someone should be killing you, you`re supporting a suicider. and don`t talk out of this, take your own medicine!

i never said i was running

Mr President
11-19-2008, 22:24
Hey thats cheating! :o oops your log didnt catch that see I got your beer anyway :beer:

sorry to tell you this, but that is not my beer... it is my bed pan!

enjoy!

ooga booga
11-19-2008, 22:56
you can have the pipe, you touch my beer and you'll be shot and then fed to the German Shepard!

:mad::angry:

YOUR beer. Hmph! The nerve! Don't worry I got all the real info from Hoe a few months ago. Hoe owed me a keg of beer for joining WLF back in the day, and sent it to USA customs but it got confiscated by the President before it could reach me. Therefore, you stole MY beer. I demand repercussions!! http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/rockthrow.gif

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 22:59
STONE WALLED!! Thanks for your turns!!

11-19-2008, 23:00
what you stonewalled em sweet
whats that about 300 turns pissed away.lol

Shabaz K
11-19-2008, 23:01
lol you ahd over then hour to stonewall

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:05
YEAH! IT WAS EASY! THEY MUST BE EITHER STUPID OR RETARDED OR BOTH! Because I'm a new guy!

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:07
Hey JIGGER TARD you and 3 of your clown friends had over an hour to kill me because I wasn't on line! I took 2 minutes to STONE WALL YOU CHuMPS!

Shabaz K
11-19-2008, 23:08
your too good for us noobs

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:13
Go to bed and think about what you did to yourself. Next time you play make sure you have your little protective head gear on so you don't hurt yourself again!

Fangz
11-19-2008, 23:15
please type bigger

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:17
I tried! It won't let me!!!!...lololololololol

Kamran
11-19-2008, 23:18
after reading that you sure you wanna call him that and not your self:sleep:

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:22
You're just jealous because I know how to seperate the words "him" & "a" when writing a sentance!

SmarT
11-19-2008, 23:23
STONE WALLED!! Thanks for your turns!!

we ran out of turns lol dont worry u will die soon enough

Kamran
11-19-2008, 23:23
You're just jealous because I know how to seperate the words "him" & "a" when writing a sentance!

your good:rolleyes:

its not even a well prepared sentance

Xavior
11-19-2008, 23:25
YEAH! IT WAS EASY! THEY MUST BE EITHER STUPID OR RETARDED OR BOTH! Because I'm a new guy!

Dude, you are awesome.

Congratulations on your first stonewall! :smoke:

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:27
Sounds like poor planning to me! Do you want me to tell you 4 "smart" ones how you should've done it?

Kamran
11-19-2008, 23:28
Sounds like poor planning to me! Do you want me to tell you 4 "smart" ones how you should've done it?

lol there was no poor planning we had you till one of the player had to leave unexpaectly. you were a easy target to kill, had the turns. so shut up and enjoy your state till next next strike

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:28
Thanks "X".

Kamran
11-19-2008, 23:29

lol it took you forever to know why we warred you guys and you call us tards and stupid
even knowing the person who did what.

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:30
Oh my someone is a little testy!! Time to change the diaper I guess!

Kamran
11-19-2008, 23:30
Oh my someone is a little testy!! Time to change the diaper I guess!
you do the honors:P

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:32
There you go! Humor that's all it is! I know I'm going down but that don't mean I can't have fun messing with you guys!:P

Kamran
11-19-2008, 23:33
There you go! Humor that's all it is! I know I'm going down but that don't mean I can't have fun messing with you guys!:P

lol i agree with you

but i still think your nation is full of tards

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:35
Cool! Time for me to get to bed (or is it?) so I'm outta here! Have fun!

Kamran
11-19-2008, 23:36
Cool! Time for me to get to bed (or is it?) so I'm outta here! Have fun!

do you want me to read you a book:p, about how UBH will rape yuor state once you go to bed

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:38
Tards NO! Un-prepared YES! That's why there will be another set! We'll agree to dis-agree on the reasons for the war. I'm sure the next time I'm in a conflict I WILL be in agreement with it! Take care!

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 23:42
I have to admit, devildog is insanely funny.

I'm glad he's a [GRIM]

Rassputtin
11-19-2008, 23:44
do you want me to read you a book:p, about how UBH will rape yuor state once you go to bed

yeah read him the really exciting one where it took a nation of 14 players 2 days to get 6 kills that ones awesome.

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:45
Let me guess. I suppose the book you want to read to me is right out of your "Cat In The Hat" collection? Am I right!

DevilDog
11-19-2008, 23:50
Hey UBH I'm logged off NW for the night. I want to see how many more hours it takes you guys to get the job done. I guess what I'm telling you is, I closed my eyes and tied my hands behind my back to even things up!Don't hurt yourselves! I'm worried about you all!!

-Z-
11-20-2008, 00:39
this thread is Phhhhiiiiiiiiimp

Z

DevilDog
11-20-2008, 07:27
I'm really becoming concerned for UBH. Will someone please help them KILL me. I hate to see so much effort get wasted. I go to sleep, they AA and AR me and yet here I am. Get it together fellas you're really not looking to good! Do you need me to sell anything else off? I already sold 3+ million ships, 15+ million Inf, 6+ million AGM so I can have some extra spending money. Spy op me and let me know what you need me to get rid of so you can have a HAPPY DAY! It just pains me to watch "SPECIAL" people try and get nowhere.

SmarT
11-20-2008, 09:42
I'm really becoming concerned for UBH. Will someone please help them KILL me. I hate to see so much effort get wasted. I go to sleep, they AA and AR me and yet here I am. Get it together fellas you're really not looking to good! Do you need me to sell anything else off? I already sold 3+ million ships, 15+ million Inf, 6+ million AGM so I can have some extra spending money. Spy op me and let me know what you need me to get rid of so you can have a HAPPY DAY! It just pains me to watch "SPECIAL" people try and get nowhere.

u got to admit, it is kinda hard not to like him lmao

DevilDog
11-20-2008, 10:16
Thanks SmarT. To be truthful I kind of like most of the UBH crew. I'm just having a BLAST razzing you guys! Prehaps another time/set will be Allies!

Oh yeah, I just sold more of my ships to help you all out!!...lol I'm kind of excited about getting a chance to re-start but somehow you guys just ain't getting it done. I can't really sell anything else off to make it a fair fight. (shhh...Keep this to yourself because you know how the others are! They'll think I'm on your side if I keep giving my stuff away)...lol

nosejam
11-20-2008, 10:31
yeah read him the really exciting one where it took a nation of 14 players 2 days to get 6 kills that ones awesome.

It all started with UBH quietly netting until one day one of their members gets suicided on, this caused quite the uproar within the ranks of UBH, many of the itchy triggr fingers begging to war over it, but with no prrof what could they do?

They asked the President for help and he did so accordingly, rules are rules, until they are changed if you break them you accept the punishment.

But the triggerfingers were still raring to go and now there was a nation that had wronged them, but the offending state had been dealt with, what to do what to do? Then as if to answer their prayers, the restart was let back into GRIM, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air...

11-20-2008, 13:14
Looks like I am the last man standing may your luck and speed killing me be better than killing Muthkilla other wise I might be able to finish the set.

-Z-
11-20-2008, 13:19
rules are rules, until they are changed

lmao

Z

-Z-
11-20-2008, 13:20
Looks like I am the last man standing may your luck and speed killing me be better than killing Muthkilla other wise I might be able to finish the set.

hardcore Grim.

Man, do I have u on MSN?

zackszabo@hotmail.com

Msg me

Z

DBozMen
11-20-2008, 13:25

Lol yeah,

i just saw that one:

AR: Showing 322 attacks
AA: Showing 50 attacks

nosejam
11-20-2008, 13:39
Lol yeah,

i just saw that one:

AR: Showing 322 attacks
AA: Showing 50 attacks

I would like to say we were just toying with him but even I don't believe that.

11-20-2008, 13:56

Ill try and be even more helpfull I just sold all my infantry that should be a good headstart for you fellers and may the best man win.

Max Logan
11-20-2008, 14:04

who are you again?

Max Logan
11-20-2008, 14:09

Blame tnova!

this is becoming popular!

Max Logan
11-20-2008, 14:12
we ran out of turns lol dont worry u will die soon enough

at this pace... ;)

ooga booga
11-20-2008, 16:21
at this pace... ;)

3 posts in a row Max.... you're a slut. :P :D

DevilDog
11-20-2008, 16:49
Congrats UBH you finally got me! I want to thank you for the fight and most importantly for all of the laughs you have given me over the past few days! I had FUN! I truly look forward to our paths crossing again in the very near future!

Max Logan
11-20-2008, 18:05
3 posts in a row Max.... you're a slut. :P :D

a good one thought!

Rassputtin
11-20-2008, 20:34
UBH - 7
GRIM - 2

Xavior
11-20-2008, 20:36
Being a casher won't save you from GAs.

You have killed Old New York(#200)

Your forces slaughtered 2.614 civilians and 0 food.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

Grendel Khan
11-20-2008, 20:42
Das funny

11-20-2008, 20:43
Looks like someone fell asleep at the cash register and got
Robbed of its cutomers

11-20-2008, 21:41
Are you guys ready to surrender yet?:P

PatriotPino
11-20-2008, 22:08
AARRGRGRGHHHHH!!!!
I'll Get ya next SET!!!!

Divine Intervention
11-20-2008, 22:10
AARRGRGRGHHHHH!!!!
I'll Get ya next SET!!!!

shame UBH isnt here next set :sleep:

Xavior
11-20-2008, 22:11
AARRGRGRGHHHHH!!!!
I'll Get ya next SET!!!!

Please no :(

Shabaz K
11-20-2008, 22:13
he just wants to kill you

PatriotPino
11-20-2008, 22:14
no worries about UBH...

X marks the spot

11-21-2008, 04:05
I thought for sure I was dead when I lost internet for over 3 hours but here I am still alive and kicking.

11-21-2008, 05:16
UBH - 7
GRIM - 3

Im now about as defensless as can be fellers have a nice day:dblthumbup:

Max Logan
11-21-2008, 07:44
no worries about UBH...

X marks the spot

Marines new suicider account?

11-21-2008, 10:25
Well fellers of UBH nice try but it seems I have lived for yet another bright sun shiney day.:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
:sneaky:

nosejam
11-21-2008, 11:47
Well fellers of UBH nice try but it seems I have lived for yet another bright sun shiney day.:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
:sneaky:

We aim to please :dblthumbup: How could we make this more enjoyable for you? A few failed SA's to give you some money?

Xavior
11-21-2008, 17:24
Marines new suicider account?

His new 'grudge' account. ;)