PDA

View Full Version : ok what i would like to know...

Mr President
11-18-2008, 21:56
Who is it that sends out mass IM's to get people on when there is a war? ( i know it's you anton... isn't it? ISN'T IT?) :)

10 min ago we had few people on, now that a war is on, we have 20.. lol I can't believe how fast the word of war spreads lol

Mahdi
11-18-2008, 22:00
when the battlecry is rung the wolves come to the fields of glory to stake their claims

Divine Intervention
11-18-2008, 22:02
Who is it that sends out mass IM's to get people on when there is a war? ( i know it's you anton... isn't it? ISN'T IT?) :)

10 min ago we had few people on, now that a war is on, we have 20.. lol I can't believe how fast the word of war spreads lol

;)

i usually only notify my guys before the war (if i suspect us getting hit) and the people getting hit if i like them.

Mr President
11-18-2008, 22:03
;)

i usually only notify my guys before the war (if i suspect us getting hit) and the people getting hit if i like them.

*thinks back and realizes that i never got a msg from Anton saying we were getting hit...

So i guess that means you don't like me :crying:

Divine Intervention
11-18-2008, 22:07
*thinks back and realizes that i never got a msg from Anton saying we were getting hit...

So i guess that means you don't like me :crying:

you were probably offline mode :P
besides, when did USA ever get hit in NW?

Mr President
11-18-2008, 22:13
true... nobody dared hit us! lmao jk..

i thought you were including WoW in that too..

Divine Intervention
11-18-2008, 22:21

didn't you guys (USA) hit us (WLF) in WoWs last set :sneaky:?
besides, in WoW we were probably the ones doing the FSing, of course i wouldn't tell :D

ooga booga
11-18-2008, 23:01

Silly, people hit us all the time when we were already in a conflict (AF, Gofh) lol

Xavior
11-19-2008, 00:24
Well a bunch of UBH were on, and same with GRIM. The rest of you don't matter :p

p-kitty
11-19-2008, 09:58
hehe. Anton likes to keep us on our toes. ^.^