11-22-2008, 15:17
poor sir green :(
atleast there will finally be loads and loads of food on PM :D

bama20
11-22-2008, 15:21
but, thanks.

Divine Intervention
11-22-2008, 15:29
The Legend - truly one of the most fearsome opponents to be up against imo.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 15:31
Lets have some fun! tired of netting!:dblthumbup:

Mr President
11-22-2008, 15:32
I just hope past USA ers understand that now that i am floating from nation to nation to play with all the members of the community that i am simply a foot soldier..

I no longer give orders, i receive them ;)

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 15:42
Prez is a good warrer iam surprised! :)

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 15:49
SLOB had way too good net and a good chance to win ave and total compared to certain WLF friendly nation :p

Dogma
11-22-2008, 15:56
You know what? **** it, I am ready for a break anyway. May see you guys around somewhere.

-Z-
11-22-2008, 15:59
I think all the jets and ships floating around this game, makes people think wart is fun!

when we declared WLF + VT NW combined was half that of SLOB...

it will be a good fight.

Z

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 15:59
You either stock, hide or have many 'allies'

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:00
I think all the jets and ships floating around this game, makes people think wart is fun!

when we declared WLF + VT NW combined was half that of SLOB...

it will be a good fight.

Z

becouse net means so much in war :rolleyes:

Dogma
11-22-2008, 16:01
NO, I am tired of dealing with the bull**** wars that are thrown onme ormynations every set, I am done. I will continue my mod duties, but no more game

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:03
you know, declaring on nations, making their leaders quit and then grabbing players to join your nations is a good deal nowdays :P

gotta try to catch a few of yours Dogma.

P.S. If you SLOB won`t be around and your members need a nation, have your men contact my men. Please, for the sake of old times :p

Divine Intervention
11-22-2008, 16:06
SLOB had way too good net and a good chance to win ave and total compared to certain WLF friendly nation :p

which is why Smile was on war alert :rolleyes:?

You either stock, hide or have many 'allies'

again, as Smile vs EX showed...stocking doesn't prevent you from being hit :(

-Z-
11-22-2008, 16:07
becouse net means so much in war :rolleyes:

well acctually it does mean enuf.

we couldnt AA the top states.

their NW issues cost us alot.

Z

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 16:09
yea and we hit when the top 2 guys were online, its pretty much a more balanced fight than i thought...let the fun begin:)

-Z-
11-22-2008, 16:10
NO, I am tired of dealing with the bull**** wars that are thrown onme ormynations every set, I am done. I will continue my mod duties, but no more game

Perhaps you should be playing "flower time".

Does this mean that you will change your nations name to "Quitters"

U could probably kill us all if u tried :-)

it would take time and effort of course.

Z

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:10
which is why Smile was on war alert :rolleyes:?

again, as Smile vs EX showed...stocking doesn't prevent you from being hit :(

good excuse :p

Harr Harr :laugh:

ooga booga
11-22-2008, 16:11
yea and we hit when the top 2 guys were online, its pretty much a more balanced fight than i thought...let the fun begin:)

Of course, 20 vs 10 is really balanced! Especially when you're the 20! lol

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:12
well acctually it does mean enuf.

we couldnt AA the top states.

their NW issues cost us alot.

Z

bummer, eh, too bad your stockers and still have stocks

you can always jump their ships with 1 state. thats the priviledge of attackers, you only need to exceed in 1 type.

net matters? gimme a break :rolleyes:

-Z-
11-22-2008, 16:14
bummer, eh, too bad your stockers and still have stocks

you can always jump their ships with 1 state. thats the priviledge of attackers, you only need to exceed in 1 type.

net matters? gimme a break :rolleyes:

U think we can jump 20M ships?

would we not have done it if we could?

Z

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:17
my restart can jump 10m and I`m casher.

you`re a farmer with 20k land...
either you suck or you bull****

-Z-
11-22-2008, 16:20
my restart can jump 10m and I`m casher.

you`re a farmer with 20k land...
either you suck or you bull****

then I suck.

I wonder how it feels to be killed by someone that sucks...

Dogma?

Z

jeff_capes
11-22-2008, 16:24
then I suck.

Dogma?

Z

WLF So smug, it aint a good look

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:27
then I suck.

Dogma?

Z

lemme guess, by a strain of luck, those 2 top SLOB state will be broken. a miracle will happen, I guess. surely you didn`t bring 20 people to hit few poor defended SLOB states, just for the warring fun.

jeff_capes
11-22-2008, 16:28
Also
Normally Numbers count a lot more than Net! And you WLF + VT had double SLOB.
And so what if you cant hit the top guy, what will he do if you kill everyone else anyway.

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:32
WLF would never declare just to waste a nations chance to win something. That`s not their style. So just wait and see! ;)

::LD::GrimReapr
11-22-2008, 16:32
Also
Normally Numbers count a lot more than Net! And you WLF + VT had double SLOB.
And so what if you cant hit the top guy, what will he do if you kill everyone else anyway.

They will do the same thing that I am doin holding on for dear life.
Sucks and we here at GRIM sympathize for numbers and net were both better on our attackers part.

Good Luck.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 16:33
Of course, 20 vs 10 is really balanced! Especially when you're the 20! lol

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." - General George Patton Jr

-Z-
11-22-2008, 16:36
personally I did this for fun.

Z

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 16:39

Z

We all did:) regardless of which nation we hit we would of outnumbered them. So doesnt make a difference.

jeff_capes
11-22-2008, 16:41
We all did:) regardless of which nation we hit we would of outnumbered them. So doesnt make a difference.

Not Smile, lol
And I would be happy to hit you back. :D

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:44
Reminds of an 'alliance'

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 16:45
Not Smile, lol
And I would be happy to hit you back. :D

smile is our friends

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:46
smile is our friends

You shouldn`t have said that... now someone`s gonna be pissed on you lol

MAGGIO
11-22-2008, 16:46

Z

oh thanks that makes me feel so much better.

I was really playing for once, going for my personal best.

For once im actually pretty upset...i didnt see this coming.

Just so I know, was there a real reason here, or is this one of those "just for fun" wars.

I feel like I have been sucker punched. Ive been peaceful and civil for months on end.

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:49
Want an offer for next set? I have one ;)

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 16:50
oh thanks that makes me feel so much better.

I was really playing for once, going for my personal best.

For once im actually pretty upset...i didnt see this coming.

Just so I know, was there a real reason here, or is this one of those "just for fun" wars.

I feel like I have been sucker punched. Ive been peaceful and civil for months on end.

We will take that as a good thing, surprise!:) Nothing personal man too bad it was u guys who we picked, you guys were the strongest nation and the most challenging (top 2 states).

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 16:51
Want an offer for next set? I have one ;)

Yea why dont you guys all join forces and wipe out WLF and friends with like 60 vs 20 or something, that would be a sight to see:)

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 16:52
We will take that as a good thing, surprise!:) Nothing personal man too bad it was u guys who we picked, you guys were the strongest nation and the most challenging (top 2 states).

ok, now this is bull****! :P

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 16:57
ok, now this is bull****! :P

Well I am speaking for vT, we were going to stay peaceful but since one of our top states got his internet cut off, and 2 others really couldnt get active since laptop is being repaired, and this will be my last set for a long time due to some RL issues i need to take care of, we decided to join in the fun:) So no netting for us. We are going down fighting.

MAGGIO
11-22-2008, 16:59
Well I am speaking for vT, we were going to stay peaceful but since one of our top states got his internet cut off, and 2 others really couldnt get active since laptop is being repaired, and this will be my last set for a long time due to some RL issues i need to take care of, we decided to join in the fun:) So no netting for us. We are going down fighting.

hiding in bushes, hitting people from behind, and then declaring that you are a bad *** sounds pretty fun

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 17:05
Maybe I can`t see the big picture, but I seem to understand how WLF got they`re '1000 kills'

WLF+LOR+those suckers I can`t remember
And lately they just pick on smaller nations, like the last sets, all the wars are delcared or either beat down nation already warring or smaller nations.

this set is the best example of all! :dblthumbup:

Now there`s the bad *** nation that`s so proud of its 'skills'

jeff_capes
11-22-2008, 17:10
Maybe I can`t see the big picture, but I seem to understand how WLF got they`re '1000 kills'

WLF+LOR+those suckers I can`t remember
And lately they just pick on smaller nations, like the last sets, all the wars are delcared or either beat down nation already warring or smaller nations.

this set is the best example of all! :dblthumbup:

Now there`s the bad *** nation that`s so proud of its 'skills'

Rep, haha.
I aint a big fan of this. :thumbdown:

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 17:20
hiding in bushes, hitting people from behind, and then declaring that you are a bad *** sounds pretty fun

hey your still alive, quit crying. and yes it is pretty fun, you should give it a try sometime:D

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 17:22
hey your still alive, quit crying. and yes it is pretty fun, you should give it a try sometimes:D

you up for your words?

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 17:25
you up for your words?

haha yea? Ive used my 300 turns, I am ready to die now, I kinda missed being killed....please SLOB kill me before you kill prez, it will be a honor:)

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 17:26
haha yea? Ive used my 300 turns, I am ready to die now, I kinda missed being killed....please SLOB kill me before you kill prez, it will be a honor:)

gotta ask Anton, hold on...

ranger2112
11-22-2008, 17:28
the community as a whole, with the exception of the cowardly, still letting mom fix their bed and make their pancake fruits, know that we were a peaceful nation and were asked many times to help in a war, including one of WLF's opponents, yet we abstained. personally, i think the leadership of both nations couldnt find their own asses with both hands and an instruction pamplet. enjoy ur kills Cowards.......i am going to a bonfire tonight and get wasted, so kill me, it will be an easy target.

ranger2112
11-22-2008, 17:34
worthless
little
fluffers

MAGGIO
11-22-2008, 17:34
we were asked to war against WLF and we did not, that really does suck.

also last set WLF killed my unprotected restart...so I guess I owe you two retals?

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 17:36
what are you guys complaining about?

WLF and Hoe will be induced in HoF this set! ;)

See how driving people away and gloating about how they made so many nations and people quit are considered HoF worthy!

Mr President
11-22-2008, 17:52
what are you guys complaining about?

WLF and Hoe will be induced in HoF this set! ;)

See how driving people away and gloating about how they made so many nations and people quit are considered HoF worthy!

Do you know something i don't?

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 17:54
Do I? :huh:

The Legend
11-22-2008, 17:59
Do you know something i don't?

You know things? :o

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 18:00
I`m starting to think, no! :bored:

Mr President
11-22-2008, 18:06
You know things? :o

not much but a couple of things

Max Logan
11-22-2008, 18:07
Thank God! We`re saved :o

MAGGIO
11-22-2008, 18:10
would have been nice for you to tell me about them :(

Mr President
11-22-2008, 18:16
tell you what? the few things i know?

The Legend
11-22-2008, 18:45
tell you what? the few things i know?

Shouldn't take long, list them all.

Next week's lotto numbers would be nice...

Mr President
11-22-2008, 18:56
Shouldn't take long, list them all.

that's a bit mean :crying:

Green
11-22-2008, 21:27
poor sir green :(
atleast there will finally be loads and loads of food on PM :D

Now I am really glad I did not buy a premium.

I will try one more time next set. If I do not survive, I won't be playing anymore.

Am not reading this thread nor will I be replying. Just because you think warring is fun, some of us do NOT enjoy it.

MAGGIO
11-22-2008, 21:35
Now I am really glad I did not buy a premium.

I will try one more time next set. If I do not survive, I won't be playing anymore.

Am not reading this thread nor will I be replying. Just because you think warring is fun, some of us do NOT enjoy it.

there you go WLF...costing the game money now...tisk tisk :thumbdown:

is it really 2-2?

Divine Intervention
11-22-2008, 21:43
yeah with WLF losing two 300 turn states.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-22-2008, 21:43
there you go WLF...costing the game money now...tisk tisk :thumbdown:

is it really 2-2?

yes it is nice even war:)

Dogma
11-22-2008, 21:48
Must say, that was one of the more impressive FS I have seen for a "self proclaimed" warring super power.

18 v 10 and 2 kills, good job. That's real power.

Cemetary
11-22-2008, 21:59
y am i always the first death?? and yes dogma that was freaking pathetic.. kind of saddens me to know that

they should have waited till i got home from work to declare

Kamran
11-22-2008, 23:29
WLF can never war a warring nation, thye just wont last.

11-22-2008, 23:40
Neither can UBH lol @ Kamran

Kamran
11-22-2008, 23:43
Neither can UBH lol @ Kamran

:P i'll give it to you but lets not go to grim:P

-Z-
11-22-2008, 23:57
Must say, that was one of the more impressive FS I have seen for a "self proclaimed" warring super power.

18 v 10 and 2 kills, good job. That's real power.

acctually worst FS WLF has ever done except perhaps a few years ago against RO, and then way back when we started, and sucked.

at least it s a fair fight :-)

Z

-Z-
11-23-2008, 00:03
we were asked to war against WLF and we did not, that really does suck.

also last set WLF killed my unprotected restart...so I guess I owe you two retals?

I'm thinking 3-4 is more accurate.

Z

kingmyth
11-23-2008, 00:11
Something about warring people for fun just sounds stupid. Maybe if both nations agreed to it but that is not the case here. If you need to start a war for fun, you have serious psychological problems. This is an internet game, if you have to piss off people online to get entertainment please take it somewhere else. I don't mind war and im not even involved in this one but i thought since this seems to be rampant as of late that it should be addressed.
It seems we have been through this before....... It was a couple sets before wow closed, when LOR and their "allies" just started war because it was fun and as it turns out people started leaving and eventually the community started getting fed up with it, doesn't that seem like what is happening now? Except that this time we don't have that many people to lose, we need everyone we can get, so this **** needs to stop.

-Z-
11-23-2008, 00:32
Congrats to Slob! they are thus far winning, and beating what Dogma calls a warring super power!

Nice work, looks like U are not quiters!

nice killz!

Z

northbabylon
11-23-2008, 00:42
Something about warring people for fun just sounds stupid. Maybe if both nations agreed to it but that is not the case here. If you need to start a war for fun, you have serious psychological problems. This is an internet game, if you have to piss off people online to get entertainment please take it somewhere else. I don't mind war and im not even involved in this one but i thought since this seems to be rampant as of late that it should be addressed.
It seems we have been through this before....... It was a couple sets before wow closed, when LOR and their "allies" just started war because it was fun and as it turns out people started leaving and eventually the community started getting fed up with it, doesn't that seem like what is happening now? Except that this time we don't have that many people to lose, we need everyone we can get, so this **** needs to stop.

warring for fun is a crap reason imo. I don't spend hours a day waiting for a grab, or looking for a grab so someone can kill me for "fun" it might be fun for you, but not for anyone else.

i am not saying i don't enjoy warring, but set after set after set is really tiresome and annoying.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 00:44
the community as a whole, with the exception of the cowardly, still letting mom fix their bed and make their pancake fruits, know that we were a peaceful nation and were asked many times to help in a war, including one of WLF's opponents, yet we abstained. personally, i think the leadership of both nations couldnt find their own asses with both hands and an instruction pamplet. enjoy ur kills Cowards.......i am going to a bonfire tonight and get wasted, so kill me, it will be an easy target.

it would be we wont consider u till the rest are dead

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 00:49
this is no fair fight by far. If Slob wins its becuase they made a come back against the odds beating a set of nations with almost twice the members meaning twice the turns possible to use in war.

There is nothing fair about being sucker punched or jumped from behind.

If Slob looses its because they were unable to overcome the blindside of an almost two to one count on members, and didnt have time to prepare for a war against those numbers.

Either way Slob wins

11-23-2008, 00:54
warring for fun is a crap reason imo. I don't spend hours a day waiting for a grab, or looking for a grab so someone can kill me for "fun" it might be fun for you, but not for anyone else.

i am not saying i don't enjoy warring, but set after set after set is really tiresome and annoying.

I concur

-Z-
11-23-2008, 01:13
this is no fair fight by far. If Slob wins its becuase they made a come back against the odds beating a set of nations with almost twice the members meaning twice the turns possible to use in war.

There is nothing fair about being sucker punched or jumped from behind.

If Slob looses its because they were unable to overcome the blindside of an almost two to one count on members, and didnt have time to prepare for a war against those numbers.

Either way Slob wins

I agree either way SLOB wins, and considering that I dont know why you are all being rude.

I am also prepared to ignore the fact that you are 4 times our NW, and take this one as a beat on us, WLF has enuf wins.

I also enjoy netting but wtf everytime there is a war, someone complains, WTF good is netting when you are never gonna die?

having war in the game acctually puts risk in it and makes it fun,

Sure we could war some small opponent,

wtf do u do if ur a nation that enjoys war?

war small pitiful nations all set that garntee u wins?

or war a nation 2x your NW, and likely get beat?

seems we get bashed anyway...

Again, my only question is what is a nation that enjoys war suppose to do?

Z

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 01:24
find someone that wants to war as well.....

that was not a very intelligent questions IMO.

-Z-
11-23-2008, 01:38

LOR warred us, before that we warred Euro, and also EX...

We were looking to war some big states, who would you have suggested Maggio?

Z

-Z-
11-23-2008, 01:41

If I was forced to Net every set, and there was no chance of war a challenging nation...

Z

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 01:45
1. To my knowledge Euro wasnt looking for a fight.

2. IDK what you had before, but you have 13 kills so far this set, guessing that is not enough.

3. You could have warred the number one nation SMILE, who also has the biggest state in the game, and the most kills. That would have been more suitable IMO.

To my knowledge we havent ruffled one feather. We were asked to go against and with WLF in wars this set and we declined respectfully. No triples, no doubles in the top ten, no problems.

Blind siding nations is not what I think the solution to your answer is. I dont think its good for WLF, and I really believe its not what is best for the fragile community that we have. If the membership was triple or double what it is, then this type of situation wouldnt demoralize people as badly, but we are all making adjustment (at least the people that I socialize with here) to encourage growth.

if just one person quits because of your actions then I would really consider your nation a failure as far as community growth. When will you put your turns to the side and your thirst for blood to the side and concentrate of growing NW, instead of impeding the growth.

The real answer to your question is put the effort you are today into bringing in new members, instead of chasing them away and then one day soon there will be plenty of willing participants to go to war with.

-Z-
11-23-2008, 01:54
1. To my knowledge Euro wasnt looking for a fight.

2. IDK what you had before, but you have 13 kills so far this set, guessing that is not enough.

3. You could have warred the number one nation SMILE, who also has the biggest state in the game, and the most kills. That would have been more suitable IMO.

To my knowledge we havent ruffled one feather. We were asked to go against and with WLF in wars this set and we declined respectfully. No triples, no doubles in the top ten, no problems.

Blind siding nations is not what I think the solution to your answer is. I dont think its good for WLF, and I really believe its not what is best for the fragile community that we have. If the membership was triple or double what it is, then this type of situation wouldnt demoralize people as badly, but we are all making adjustment (at least the people that I socialize with here) to encourage growth.

if just one person quits because of your actions then I would really consider your nation a failure as far as community growth. When will you put your turns to the side and your thirst for blood to the side and concentrate of growing NW, instead of impeding the growth.

The real answer to your question is put the effort you are today into bringing in new members, instead of chasing them away and then one day soon there will be plenty of willing participants to go to war with.

hmmmm

I'm not sure that we are impeding the growth by warring some good players...

if Dogma wants to quit then ok, but why did marine quit?

Is WLF the problem?

Am I responsible to the decline of the community?

If so then why is this only brought up when we fight someone?

Also what about the 10+ players WLF brought back recently?

We had no chance to kill Smile top state, we thought maybe there was a chance to get the #2 and #3 Slob states, but im not even sure anymore.

WLF is a underdog in this fight...

I dunno man...

I just dont know

Maybe we should quit warring?

it doesnt seem to matter what the circumstances are, our enemies allways seems to bash us, one way or another,

meh

Z

Dogma
11-23-2008, 01:59
If I was forced to Net every set, and there was no chance of war a challenging nation...

Z

No body is forcing you to net, but at the same time, what makes you think you have the right to force ppl to war every set?

But no worries this one ain't over.

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 02:01
maybe you should get your head out of your *** for one second and think outside of the box. What did i just say. You could spend time growing the community instead of impeding it.

You got that new forum you were bragging about. how many times did you drop our name in that forum, or any other site you visit? Your so freaking smart when it comes to dumb **** but when it counts were are you?

You spend hours post and creating threads to get a rise out of people, but what really are you good for man?

do me a favor real quick...

do a google search for me, search for

military browser based

or

military browser based game

or

military based rpg games

were are we in the ranks?

I dont mean to pull your card my friend, but instead of worrying about who I am going to back stab and piss off, SOME OF US are worried about the health of the community, and were we are going to be in the coming months and years.

Matter fact some of us are working damb hard at it, and not bragging everytime we do something we think is good. Kill counts dont mean **** when there is no one to kill, wars dont mean **** when there is no one to war.

Asking WLF and others to cool there freaking jets for a few sets wont be the end of the world, in fact it maybe the beginning of a new one.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 02:20
So now its WLF's fault that the game is going down the drain?..... yea coz we picked a nation filled wit noobs....

Listen maybe if ppl stoped crying and quiting every time they get killed this game wouldn't be were it is now.....

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 02:22
hmmmm

I'm not sure that we are impeding the growth by warring some good players...

if Dogma wants to quit then ok, but why did marine quit?

Is WLF the problem?

Am I responsible to the decline of the community?

If so then why is this only brought up when we fight someone?

Also what about the 10+ players WLF brought back recently?

We had no chance to kill Smile top state, we thought maybe there was a chance to get the #2 and #3 Slob states, but im not even sure anymore.

WLF is a underdog in this fight...

I dunno man...

I just dont know

Maybe we should quit warring?

it doesnt seem to matter what the circumstances are, our enemies allways seems to bash us, one way or another,

meh

Z

well said.

Dogma
11-23-2008, 02:24
are you ppl that **** thick, you still don't get it.

never mind there is no use trying to explain to children, the only way to teach them is to spank their little hineys

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 02:25
So now its WLF's fault that the game is going down the drain?..... yea coz we picked a nation filled wit noobs....

Listen maybe if ppl stoped crying and quiting every time they get killed this game wouldn't be were it is now.....

just saying it again
Asking WLF and others to cool there freaking jets for a few sets wont be the end of the world, in fact it maybe the beginning of a new one.

Hoe you are a bit of a different story in some regards...Boz as well. I dont see you guys coming on this forum hours upon hours each month posting rants and argueing stupic crap when you could be doing something more positive for the game.

But the question still lays there...

no one is making you war people that dont want to war you or have no problem with you, or didnt break your retal policy.

You could do more good than bad if you put those same efforts into posting our name around the internet a bit. I even am willing to pay credits that I bought for these types of posts and link on other sites.

Dogma
11-23-2008, 02:28
Look, they can't compete, head to head with their "longest lasting nation in the game" in beating us, a 2 set old nation, so they do it the only way they know how, throw a tantrum and try and show they are all that, when it is apparent they just can't win so they war.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 02:31
We do war alot i wont deny that... and who we war istn even bais... we war anyone and everyone.....

U guys cant dney that... u can come on here and say we are the cancer of the game and all this crap...

Just coz u didnt do anything to us doesnt mean ur safe from war..... thats why u have FA's to see wats going on and keep eyes on other nations....

Dogma knew we were gonna hit SLOB.... u cant deny that.... him asking me if we were gave it away.... all the SLOB states wit 300 turns.... 10mil jets.... 6 mill ships..... u guys were better prepared then us.... a nation that was in 2 wars wit prob some of the best warrers in the game... (VIets and LOR) and few restarts... stop acting like u got so blindsided.... even Helen Keller saw this coming

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 02:32
Look, they can't compete, head to head with their "longest lasting nation in the game" in beating us, a 2 set old nation, so they do it the only way they know how, throw a tantrum and try and show they are all that, when it is apparent they just can't win so they war.

this is coming from the pup taht earlier today said he quit the game.... stop whinning and just war

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 02:34
ok so let me get this str8.

You guys want everyone in every nation to net all set long every month back to back. The game is called nation wars for a reason, I can understand noobs or new players getting warred when they first start playing this game and then they quit, you guys are vets and very good players, and you guys are complaining and *****ing like little pussies, grow the **** up seriously. Stop bashing WLF like we are making people quit, hell we killed u, then restart and fight back, plain and simple, war us for the next 1,000 sets for all I care. Jesus this is really getting ridiculous.

Now for the 20 vs 10 etc remarks, oh yea the last time I checked the whole point of warring is to win wars and catch the enemy by surprise, so what you want us to war like a nation twice our size and twice or strength. This game is meant to war and have fun, we declared before this set that we were warring, so if your a top 3 netting nation you should be alerted. We netted last set and thats what we did, we said we were going to war this set and thats what we did. Its a game....GET OVER IT!......or cry to your moms and quit the game for good.

Oh and one more thing...there wont be vT if it wasnt for WLF, WLF brought me back and i got 2 of my friends to play this game, I also got nickoh to come back and a couple others as well. WLF does bring people in the game, more than I can say for other players.

Dogma
11-23-2008, 02:37
whos whining, sounds to me that the only whiners are in WLF whining because ppl are getting tiored of your ****, look at my nation, do you see a restart?? I love killing WLF with restarts. I have done it before and I will do it again and again and again.

Just like the declaration stated, the only mess we see are the ones in your diapers.

Dogma
11-23-2008, 02:39
You guys want everyone in every nation to net all set long every month back to back. The game is called nation wars for a reason, I can understand noobs or new players getting warred when they first start playing this game and then they quit, you guys are vets and very good players, and you guys are complaining and *****ing like little pussies, grow the **** up seriously. Stop bashing WLF like we are making people quit, hell we killed u, then restart and fight back, plain and simple, war us for the next 1,000 sets for all I care. Jesus this is really getting ridiculous.

Again with that same lame assed arguement. Answer me a question if you are so into what the game is about and meant to be. What determines the winning state? Nation?

pauses and awaits you insightful answer.

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 02:42
ok so let me get this str8.

Now for the 20 vs 10 etc remarks, oh yea the last time I checked the whole point of warring is to win wars and catch the enemy by surprise, so what you want us to war like a nation twice our size and twice or strength. This game is meant to war and have fun, we declared before this set that we were warring, so if your a top 3 netting nation you should be alerted. We netted last set and thats what we did, we said we were going to war this set and thats what we did. Its a game....GET OVER IT!......or cry to your moms and quit the game for good.

I think the point you were missing is some of us ilke to die for a reason. Something we did, or started.

WLF now has the priviledge were SLOB did not and the countless other nations WLF and others have warred for no reason.

No one here minds warring, nor minds dying, but when you play a straight honorable set adn get blind sided in the last week, it tends to get under your skin, and when it happens oh so to often you tend not to want to play.

Now you will never get me to quit, because I dont give a crap about my game, or my state, i only care for all of you. I only put my efforts in for all of you. I cant win the game, Heck I cant even get a top ten, but what I can do is try to get more people to play.

Been around long enough to see what is going on with a global point of view. Watched nations war for fun, and watched the community shrink.

The patriot act and some other things are working out, but again all I am asking is to not disturb the waters you dont belong in.

Let us grow a bit so we can all have more fun, not just the select few that dont give a crap about anyone else including them selves.

I dont think some will understand my point, and I will continue to fight to get more people here and they wont understand either, but yet every once in a while I will rant and rave about how I have to fight some of you constantly. Not on the battle field, not with my state, but in a way that i dont think you understand or care to understand.

With that said, I am done with my rants. If you didnt hear me you will never hear me, and now you will feel me. Prepare to die. You will die a good death an honorable death, a death with reason and purpose. Shame some of my nations members didnt get that honor today.

Cause and effect. Not effect just because!

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 02:43
Again with that same lame assed arguement. Answer me a question if you are so into what the game is about and meant to be. What determines the winning state? Nation?

pauses and awaits you insightful answer.

Smile demonstrates a perfect example, they got 1 really good netter in james, they even warred and got kills, yet they are winning, they did a little of both and by far outplayed many players. Thats how you determine the winner. Like seriously stop making excuses, just GET OVER IT;)

11-23-2008, 02:44
are you ppl that **** thick, you still don't get it.

never mind there is no use trying to explain to children, the only way to teach them is to spank their little hineys

I agree with you Dogma.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 02:48
I got the perfect solution... Lets just Ban warring.... unless u have a great solid reason... thats the key

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 02:49
I think the point you were missing is some of us ilke to die for a reason. Something we did, or started.

WLF now has the priviledge were SLOB did not and the countless other nations WLF and others have warred for no reason.

No one here minds warring, nor minds dying, but when you play a straight honorable set adn get blind sided in the last week, it tends to get under your skin, and when it happens oh so to often you tend not to want to play.

Now you will never get me to quit, because I dont give a crap about my game, or my state, i only care for all of you. I only put my efforts in for all of you. I cant win the game, Heck I cant even get a top ten, but what I can do is try to get more people to play.

Been around long enough to see what is going on with a global point of view. Watched nations war for fun, and watched the community shrink.

The patriot act and some other things are working out, but again all I am asking is to not disturb the waters you dont belong in.

Let us grow a bit so we can all have more fun, not just the select few that dont give a crap about anyone else including them selves.

I dont think some will understand my point, and I will continue to fight to get more people here and they wont understand either, but yet every once in a while I will rant and rave about how I have to fight some of you constantly. Not on the battle field, not with my state, but in a way that i dont think you understand or care to understand.

I dont have a problem with what you are saying, I understand. The thing that is pissing me off is dogma saying that he is quitting because of WLF which is the stupidest thing I have heard since the canadian guy who said he will war anyone who SA's him lol and especially coming for a player who has been in the game for a long time.

Dogma
11-23-2008, 02:49
Smile demonstrates a perfect example, they got 1 really good netter in james, they even warred and got kills, yet they are winning, they did a little of both and by far outplayed many players. Thats how you determine the winner. Like seriously stop making excuses, just GET OVER IT;)

Wrong answer, Einstein, want to try again, What determines the winning state and nation? There I typed it slower because i know you probably don't read too fast.

11-23-2008, 02:50
whos whining, sounds to me that the only whiners are in WLF whining because ppl are getting tiored of your ****, look at my nation, do you see a restart?? I love killing WLF with restarts. I have done it before and I will do it again and again and again.

Just like the declaration stated, the only mess we see are the ones in your diapers.

Rep for that.

25-45 mil NW 20 days
3-4 dead states in 2 nations while warring 3-4 hours
Killing states in the nation that declared on you PRICELESS.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 02:51
how about this.....If you dont want WLF to kill you for "no reason" then just join us and dont worry and be happy! :)

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 02:53
Wrong answer, Einstein, want to try again, What determines the winning state and nation? There I typed it slower because i know you probably don't read too fast.

Multies, Feeding, and INf hording :)

Dogma
11-23-2008, 02:53
can't answer the question? So you don't know what makes the top nation?

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 02:54
Your right GOd of NW, knower of all Text Based Games.....

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 02:55
can't answer the question? So you don't know what makes the top nation?

I answered, look up I quoted you.

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 03:02
how about this.....If you dont want WLF to kill you for "no reason" then just join us and dont worry and be happy! :)

i wont argue that time and time again people complain about WLF, LOR, what ever....they get killed and they complain and they dont do crap about it. Sometimes it happens, but not once has anyone finished the job completely.

I will tell you this about Dogma...he is not going to just lie down and play dead...dollar to a dog collar he will bite back.

@hoe - Code, Honor, Respect, Dignity, Community wtf happened to those things... Come on man, you know the deal. In fact you know it so well that it just gives you a hardon just to break bad and disregard all of that.

the only problem is this. If i said SLOB vs WLF 15 vs 15 no alliances, 10 day of next set at 1200GT you know deep down inside you woudl loose your *** es. that is why you would never ever take up a challenge like that, because you guys fight best in the shadows. Hell i bet if there was old ladies in this game you wuld jump out of the bushes and steel their purses. What is even worse than that, is no matter how hard you guys try to make a name for your selves WLF is a pitiful soul in the shadows of LOR. WLF is not even good at being bad... I cant even describe it in words...its like a bad "whats grocer that groce" joke.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 03:09
i wont argue that time and time again people complain about WLF, LOR, what ever....they get killed and they complain and they dont do crap about it. Sometimes it happens, but not once has anyone finished the job completely.

I will tell you this about Dogma...he is not going to just lie down and play dead...dollar to a dog collar he will bite back.

@hoe - Code, Honor, Respect, Dignity, Community wtf happened to those things... Come on man, you know the deal. In fact you know it so well that it just gives you a hardon just to break bad and disregard all of that.

the only problem is this. If i said SLOB vs WLF 15 vs 15 no alliances, 10 day of next set at 1200GT you know deep down inside you woudl loose your *** es. that is why you would never ever take up a challenge like that, because you guys fight best in the shadows. Hell i bet if there was old ladies in this game you wuld jump out of the bushes and steel their purses. What is even worse than that, is no matter how hard you guys try to make a name for your selves WLF is a pitiful soul in the shadows of LOR. WLF is not even good at being bad... I cant even describe it in words...its like a bad "whats grocer that groce" joke.

the 15 v 15 sounds fun, we should do it next set :) at the same time same day. I actually was coming up with a new game where thats how the warring rules should be to prevent people for dying without being prepared. LETS DO IT! :)

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 03:11
the 15 v 15 sounds fun, we should do it next set :) at the same time same day. I actually was coming up with a new game where thats how the warring rules should be to prevent people for dying without being prepared. LETS DO IT! :)

unfortunately SLOB could never trust WLF to follow through even though it would be the "perfect war"

its been tryed before, but the deceptive nation gets cold feet and declares early, or calls in alliances...its just a hypothetical dream war that actually wouldnt take place, but if it did WLF would loose and they know it whole heartedly.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 03:13
Maggio yes WLF is nothing.... Lives in LOR's Shadow..... We also sleep wit Satan....... Nailed Jesus to the cross...... Supplied the false intel to the Whtie house about the WMD in Iraq.... Spawned the idea of killing the jews in hitlers mind....... We even created cancer to kill of the weak.....

Come on lets be serious.... We warred u guys coz we knew it would be fun... We knew Dogma was gonna say something dumb like he was gonan quit hte game... We knew u guys would do everything u can to decredit WLF

i wish u guys would stop bickering and just play the game

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 03:14
unfortunately SLOB could never trust WLF to follow through even though it would be the "perfect war"

its been tryed before, but the deceptive nation gets cold feet and declares early, or calls in alliances...its just a hypothetical dream war that actually wouldnt take place, but if it did WLF would loose and they know it whole heartedly.

Wat have we done for u not to trust us...? we dindt have a allaince.... or a NAp

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 03:14

I will def come back and play next set if we can make this happen. I would not miss this.

northbabylon
11-23-2008, 03:15

there avg net was about 8 mill less then slobs was, WITH a state with 150m nw. and i am almost certain that james didn't war, and if he did. I am very very surprised. if smile didn't have that state with such a huge lead, they would have 21 players, and will be in 4th place atm.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 03:16
but they arent... they are in 1st coz of James u cant just discredit him.... and he did help in the war

northbabylon
11-23-2008, 03:17
Wat have we done for u not to trust us...? we dindt have a allaince.... or a NAp

you told dogma just a few days ago that you wouldn't hit him. he trusted that SLOB wouldn't be the target, so he took your word. Maybe he should just take the opposite of w/e you say? you say you will war smile, then that means you wont. If you say you won't war smile, smile should get their jets and ships ready.

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 03:18
Maggio yes WLF is nothing.... Lives in LOR's Shadow..... We also sleep wit Satan....... Nailed Jesus to the cross...... Supplied the false intel to the Whtie house about the WMD in Iraq.... Spawned the idea of killing the jews in hitlers mind....... We even created cancer to kill of the weak.....

Come on lets be serious.... We warred u guys coz we knew it would be fun... We knew Dogma was gonna say something dumb like he was gonan quit hte game... We knew u guys would do everything u can to decredit WLF

i wish u guys would stop bickering and just play the game

lives in LOR's shadow and wishes they were bad enough to do the rest.

your not having fun? well ifyou are then stfu and have your fun. if not im sorry bout that. I wasnt having fun this morning, but i was having fun for the first twenty days this set. Im sure the people who died in SLOB today were having fun to until today. Im sure I will have fun again, and as a matter of fact IM having a bit of fun now calling WLF out on their short sided way of thinking. So all in all. WLF will loose no matter what with the exception that SLOB will have fun giving your the cathider of your lifetime with our M16s. Matter fact save some room cause Im going to drive a nuke or two up your fat ***...lol.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 03:19
you told dogma just a few days ago that you wouldn't hit him. he trusted that SLOB wouldn't be the target, so he took your word. Maybe he should just take the opposite of w/e you say? you say you will war smile, then that means you wont. If you say you won't war smile, smile should get their jets and ships ready.

Well I cant say much about that since I dont know who said what to who and when etc. Is this true?

Cemetary

so what do u classify USSR as? a 2 man respectable nation?

Hoebawt
the convo between dogmae and i went somethign like this

Start of convo

Dogma:I heard ur gonna war SLOB

Hoebawt: no

End of convo

This was a day b4 the attack maybe 2.... i should have todl him yes and been upfront?

northbabylon
11-23-2008, 03:20
but they arent... they are in 1st coz of James u cant just discredit him.... and he did help in the war

im not discrediting james, james is up there in the top 5 players that i know since i started playing.

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 03:20

your not having fun? well ifyou are then stfu and have your fun. if not im sorry bout that. I wasnt having fun this morning, but i was having fun for the first twenty days this set. Im sure the people who died in SLOB today were having fun to until today. Im sure I will have fun again, and as a matter of fact IM having a bit of fun now calling WLF out on their short sided way of thinking. So all in all. WLF will loose no matter what with the exception that SLOB will have fun giving your the cathider of your lifetime with our M16s. Matter fact save some room cause Im going to drive a nuke or two up your fat ***...lol.

ahahah I love the passion and the fire in your eyes lol

northbabylon
11-23-2008, 03:23
the convo between dogmae and i went somethign like this

Start of convo

Dogma:I heard ur gonna war SLOB

Hoebawt: no

End of convo

This was a day b4 the attack maybe 2.... i should have todl him yes and been upfront?

either way, i can't count on both hands how many times you screwed me over. there were many times were i begged you not to hit, and you wouldn't and not a day later i log into a dead state. Oh wait! WLF killed me -_-. Apparently because they felt threatened by me or some stupid crap.

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 03:24

lol nice maggio... reminds me of the old dyas.... now i hope ur not like max and that u do bite

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 03:25
so what do u classify USSR as? a 2 man respectable nation?

that was cute :rolleyes:

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 03:27
either way, i can't count on both hands how many times you screwed me over. there were many times were i begged you not to hit, and you wouldn't and not a day later i log into a dead state. Oh wait! WLF killed me -_-. Apparently because they felt threatened by me or some stupid crap.
wat are u talking about we warred not even a handfull of times....

Divine Intervention
11-23-2008, 05:38
there avg net was about 8 mill less then slobs was, WITH a state with 150m nw. and i am almost certain that james didn't war, and if he did. I am very very surprised. if smile didn't have that state with such a huge lead, they would have 21 players, and will be in 4th place atm.

1) i showed you my state yesterday (just telling you...some people STOCK).
2) sorry, was it not me who helped you recruit like half of WAL from last set because i wanted to do a small casher stocker nation (thanks EX for helping me ruin THAT plan) and wanted to find an okay indy netter nation for my friends?
3) if Smile's original game plan had been to win the set your nation would have been like what...half the size?
4) i think you'll find we have a large number of restarts and states who have been warring all set long.

DBozMen
11-23-2008, 06:11
Hoe you are a bit of a different story in some regards...Boz as well. I dont see you guys coming on this forum hours upon hours each month posting rants and argueing stupic crap when you could be doing something more positive for the game.

This will be one of the few posts that i will make regarding this subject. I have done plenty for this game.

And on a personal note, I'm not completly happy with this whole war. But as I said to my fellow players, Hoebawt is making the calls this set and I just follow orders. Since got to much stuff going on to be warring or for that matter leading.

Regards,

Dennis

Max Logan
11-23-2008, 06:47
This will be one of the few posts that i will make regarding this subject. I have done plenty for this game.

And on a personal note, I'm not completly happy with this whole war. But as I said to my fellow players, Hoebawt is making the calls this set and I just follow orders. Since got to much stuff going on to be warring or for that matter leading.

Regards,

Dennis

You truly have! We reached a peak of less then 100 active members!
Job well done! :dblthumbup:

Max Logan
11-23-2008, 06:53
If just once WLF actually made a war they claim they do, I`d be impressed.
But until this set I`ve seen them do nothing worth discussing if your nation is worth its while or not.

If you want to war so bad, get some people around, split in two nations and war away! I don`t know how many times you have to be told what to do, before you finally do it. Those tick heads of yours are hilarious.

War amongst each other and don`t bother the rest. We don`t want your fluff. And if you do continue, it only shows how retarded your nation really is. All your motivation is to **** someone up, because your precious farmer stocker set has turned so fluffing wrong.

Ignorance is bliss - it`s mostly WLF reason many people have come back and left again seeing the game is till fluffed and they don`t want to die again becouse some kids can`t find their own playground.

P.S. All the fools claiming the game title for a reason- it`s been discussed a thousand times- this is not a warring game! get over yourself and find one if you need it so bad!

jeff_capes
11-23-2008, 07:35
But as I said to my fellow players, Hoebawt is making the calls this set and I just follow orders.

That explains a few things, whenever Hoe makes the calls WLF attack everyone. lol :laugh:

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 07:46
1) i showed you my state yesterday (just telling you...some people STOCK).
2) sorry, was it not me who helped you recruit like half of WAL from last set because i wanted to do a small casher stocker nation (thanks EX for helping me ruin THAT plan) and wanted to find an okay indy netter nation for my friends?
3) if Smile's original game plan had been to win the set your nation would have been like what...half the size?
4) i think you'll find we have a large number of restarts and states who have been warring all set long.

Anton owns all :)

-Z-
11-23-2008, 11:38

LOL, good luck! I still cant believe U are alive!!! 200 land, Blah!!!

Z

-Z-
11-23-2008, 11:44
this is not a warring game! get over yourself and find one if you need it so bad!

Indeed, its a game with jets, tanks, and ships, ARs, GAs, and spy ops,

I propose we censor the evil word "war" but the gay censor on it!.

and change the title to: Peace Geeks!

Z

Tnova
11-23-2008, 12:17
I'm curious what kind of war did WLF and company envision?

I'll set the stage real quick. 5 days left, and I'm not sure how many inactive's you have, but basically 20 vs 11. After the first strike, if say... 13 people showed up, there should have been 6 of the 10 in the nation dead after the First Strike.

I'm not talking about how it turned out, but planning the war you had to envision what is going to happen. Now, how is this a war? It should have been an absolute slaughter and with there only being 5 days left in the set there would have been no time left to retaliate or ideally put together an effective counter strike so it can really be a "war".

I know some people view a slaughter as fun, but when you have wars where people aren't competitive, due to being outnumbered they lose interest. And I think that is what irritates the people who work hard at making the game excel. Let me say that I don't think that WLF is a cancer of the game, and I have no problem with your decision to be a warring nation, for fun or a good reason.

But if you look at all the wars this set, you will get a feel for the mentality that the game has evolved into. Everyone knows that the number of turns matters most, and maybe there is a state that can't be touched, but there are only 144 turns given a day, and with no readiness loss, it takes on average around 400 turns to kill a medium size state.

You would think that people who claim to war for fun would want a competition and a war that last more then 1 day. If that type of war is what you want, then wouldn't you want to war more then 1 day? When you stack the deck so much in your favor all set it tells me you don't want to war for fun. That you want to slaughter nations in an uncompetitive manner. People see that and this is the frustration I think you are seeing from some of the members.

Maybe one day those nations will be on the flip side and will see my point of view. Until then, i guess people will just have to face a stacked deck. Happy Hunting everyone!

DBozMen
11-23-2008, 12:39
You truly have! We reached a peak of less then 100 active members!
Job well done! :dblthumbup:

i have invested enough time in helping out Mr. P with his coding and problems.

The issue you point out is more for the marketing side of the staff.

MAGGIO
11-23-2008, 12:45
i have invested enough time in helping out Mr. P with his coding and problems.

The issue you point out is more for the marketing side of the staff.

anyone can market and promote, not just a "team". I have asked all ofyou to do so with payment of credits and my request fell on deaf ears.

At least you Boz (and Hoe) have bought a prem to help out. Cant say the same for your abusive posting counter part.

DBozMen
11-23-2008, 13:04
anyone can market and promote, not just a "team". I have asked all ofyou to do so with payment of credits and my request fell on deaf ears.

At least you Boz (and Hoe) have bought a prem to help out. Cant say the same for your abusive posting counter part.

Yes indeed, next to the 1 year prem i also bought several times lots of extra credits :).

Dogma
11-23-2008, 13:54

11/21/2008 12:46:58 PM Dogma Hoebawt surely you guys wouldn't be stocking jets and turnds tohit my little old meesly nation, would you?
11/21/2008 1:44:53 PM Hoebawt Dogma no

That is what you did to show you can't be trusted,

ooga booga
11-23-2008, 14:12
That is what you did to show you can't be trusted,

You are a liar. Always have been and always will be.

To the defense of Hoe (which I have no clue to why :p) if he planned on warring you and you asked him, surely he wasn't going to say yes.... :(

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 14:31
Thank you ooga... wat do u expect me to do put ur nations interest b4 ours?

You still knew we were gonna hit u... u guys were better prepared... why cry about this?

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 14:33
Your nation officially declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] at the 22nd of November 2008 - 19:07:21.
Reason for the war: Messy messy messy

11/21/2008 12:46:58 PM Dogma Hoebawt surely you guys wouldn't be stocking jets and turnds tohit my little old meesly nation, would you?

yes i should have warned u a day b4 we planned on declaring

FeaRLezZoN3
11-23-2008, 16:52
nice kill guys

Dogma
11-23-2008, 17:10
Your nation officially declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] at the 22nd of November 2008 - 19:07:21.
Reason for the war: Messy messy messy

yes i should have warned u a day b4 we planned on declaring

Not arguing your point just answering a question.

Mrmcjoey15
11-23-2008, 22:40

cough sorry loser

Hoebawt
11-23-2008, 22:43
lol

Dogma
11-24-2008, 02:25
cough sorry loser

I will finish killing WLF first though,

And we already killed you Joey, enjoy your 4 day restart.

Will
11-24-2008, 13:47
I got the perfect solution... Lets just Ban warring.... unless u have a great solid reason... thats the key

For christ sakes hoebawt when will you understand? no one wants to ban warring.

Only mindless warring for no reason.

You think warring was considered bad in the old days? NO!

And why? because 9 out of every ten wars had solid reasons behind them. Now you might point at me and say well, Will, what about Euro? they warred for no reason.

Which is utter nonsense.

Euro always had a reason to war, this is why Euro retal policy was created. Yes it is strict, but it is there for people to read and understand. "Fun" is not a reason to war. Warring for fun (no publicly declared reason) is nearly equal to suiciding and is certainly terroristic behaviour. WLF has screwed up what, 3peaceful nations this set and caused at least two excellent players to quit.

Quite frankly WLF now behaves worse than LOR used to.

-Z-
11-24-2008, 13:58
Fun is the reason anyone would war...

Look at NS reasons for warring VT.

we are honest about our reason.

We have been thru all this b4...

Maybe it is time to make stricter regulations on war...

so that UBH, WLF, NS, and every other nation could not have warred...

but i do not think so.

I think the sanctions will be an interesting addition, we shall see...

Z

Dogma
11-24-2008, 14:28

but i do not think so.

Z

I'll tell you the truth. You wouldn't need any restrictions if some children learned not to be so freaking selfish and think that them having their fun is more important than anyone elses. To me that iis all it would take, having some **** home training.

Bram Gotink
11-24-2008, 14:42
I'll tell you the truth. You wouldn't need any restrictions if some children learned not to be so freaking selfish and think that them having their fun is more important than anyone elses. To me that iis all it would take, having some **** home training.

No offense, but is your own fun not the primary objective of playing a game?
Okay, you're not supposed to ruin the fun for the rest, at least not completely ...

And Dogma, like I said many times before, I hate reading texts filled with asterix (or whatever the plural of asterix is) ...

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 14:45

but i do not think so.

Z

NS reasons that were declared were there just for humor. I'm sure most of the community knows by now why we would go into conflict, and that is because we thought 20 vs 10 with 20 getting the FS was a little unfair. NS wasn't warring for the fun of it, even though personally I do enjoy a good war here and there. We were strictly planning on netting the whole set, and all of our states are set up more to net than war. Heck one of our main guys at the strike didn't even have any jets. Weren't even upgraded. :P lol

I can understand both sides of this argument as I have played on both sides. WLF likes to war, it's a group of members that find it fun. Only problem is that the community isn't big enough and there isn't a big enough group that wants to war back, lol. Unfortunately that means somebody is not going to have fun the way they want it, until the community gets bigger. That's the only real solution I can think of. More members means more warrers which means nations for WLF to have fun with. :p

Dogma
11-24-2008, 14:50
Okay, you're not supposed to ruin the fun for the rest, at least not completely ...

And Dogma, like I said many times before, I hate reading texts filled with asterix (or whatever the plural of asterix is) ...

Tell me how I am trying to ruin it for everyone else, please explain yourself. *$$^

Bram Gotink
11-24-2008, 15:30
Tell me how I am trying to ruin it for everyone else, please explain yourself. *$$^

I never said you ruined the game for everyone else ... I never did, and I never will, b/c I restecp you :D lol

And text with ****, *$$^ or other crap like $$$$ just makes me sad that people have to start swearing to make their point.
Okay, I use the occasional "frak", but that's it.

Dogma
11-24-2008, 15:44
The *$%^ were only random symbols Iput in as a joke, soorry wasn't meant to offend you Bram.

This was what I meant for you to explain. BUt I will say that me enjoying it is the primary reason that I play and I don't see how my enjoyment of the game has anything to do with someone elses enjoyment of the game. If killing me and my nation is the only way someone else can have fun, I feel sorry for that person or group of ppl that they are so insecure in their own game play that they need to single out me or my nation in order for htem to have fun.

I in no way want to inpede on anyone else enjoying the game, I would just like to hear how my not enjoying warring every set impedes it. And should I sacrifice my enjoyment in order for someone else to have a pleasurable game?

Bram Gotink
11-24-2008, 15:47
The *$%^ were only random symbols Iput in as a joke, soorry wasn't meant to offend you Bram.

This was what I meant for you to explain. BUt I will say that me enjoying it is the primary reason that I play and I don't see how my enjoyment of the game has anything to do with someone elses enjoyment of the game. If killing me and my nation is the only way someone else can have fun, I feel sorry for that person or group of ppl that they are so insecure in their own game play that they need to single out me or my nation in order for htem to have fun.

I in no way want to inpede on anyone else enjoying the game, I would just like to hear how my not enjoying warring every set impedes it. And should I sacrifice my enjoyment in order for someone else to have a pleasurable game?
Sry to say, Dogma : you didn't offend me by using *$$^ It was quite obvious that that was just random signs...
And with the rest you said : The name of the game is (cliché, but true) Nation-Wars
Not Nation-Hugs, tho if you want some, I'm sure some are willing to oblige...

EDIT: asterix - asterisk lollollol

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 16:14
Wait you mean we aren't suppose to give hugs as part of the game play? Ok... somebody lied to me... :sneaky: :glare:

Dogma
11-24-2008, 16:26
Sry to say, Dogma : you didn't offend me by using *$$^ It was quite obvious that that was just random signs...
And with the rest you said : The name of the game is (cliché, but true) Nation-Wars
Not Nation-Hugs, tho if you want some, I'm sure some are willing to oblige...

EDIT: asterix - asterisk lollollol

Ok, so what you are telling me is that there is an acceptable double standard in place here. I cannot not want to war, but it is ok for someone else to not want to net. AS I cannot force my game play on someone else, they are allowed and encouraged to force their game play on me. Is that what you are telling me?

Bram Gotink
11-24-2008, 17:17
Ok, so what you are telling me is that there is an acceptable double standard in place here. I cannot not want to war, but it is ok for someone else to not want to net. AS I cannot force my game play on someone else, they are allowed and encouraged to force their game play on me. Is that what you are telling me?

I am telling you that war is the nature of this game, hence the name.
Netting is part of the game. You can look at netting as "a passtime between the wars".

You can enforce war upon someone, by warring them (hmm, that's easy),
You can't enforce netting upon anyone, for the obvious reason that if anyone "violates" the treaty/declaration/..., you have to war them to get rid of them. I can almost imagine the following : "You triple tapped one of our top 10 members. Now, we won't retal/war b/c we want to net, so get lost and triple tap someone else !"
my response to that would be : "ermh... no"

He who wants peace,
should get ready to war.

Dogma
11-24-2008, 17:22
I will ask you as I have asked others who cannot answer this question, maybe you will be able to.

What makes the top nation in the scores list?

What makes the top state in the scores list?

If you can honestly answer this question, then tell me where in the archives or in any histopry of this game does war kills or victories come into play in scoring?

I disagree with your statement the war is the nature of the game as there is not listing of nations with moist kills or war victories.

Bram Gotink
11-24-2008, 17:29
I will ask you as I have asked others who cannot answer this question, maybe you will be able to.

What makes the top nation in the scores list?

What makes the top state in the scores list?

If you can honestly answer this question, then tell me where in the archives or in any histopry of this game does war kills or victories come into play in scoring?

I disagree with your statement the war is the nature of the game as there is not listing of nations with moist kills or war victories.

Answers to both questions : a war-free netting set, with a player that is capable of netting.

Dogma, there will be enough sets for any of you to net, unless you want to war, of course. You'll have to accept that once in a while, you'll have to war.
Perhaps we need another World War ... Not for the war, but b/c the first couple of sets afterwards are always less filled with wars...

And, Dogma, If you want to net, you'll need sufficient army to make a threat to everyone saying : "Attack us and you die, as will your restarts etc. And we? We'll have a nice, short war and then continue netting."
Two ways of staying out of most wars:
- blend in. You don't exist. People won't realise you have a nation full of targets until the set's over.
- Be too strong/weak. The first is a risk for whoever wants to war you. The latter is more of a moral defense. Big nations slaughtering small ones is not widely accepted/tolerated.

Dogma
11-24-2008, 17:42
Answers to both questions : a war-free netting set, with a player that is capable of netting.

Dogma, there will be enough sets for any of you to net, unless you want to war, of course. You'll have to accept that once in a while, you'll have to war.
Perhaps we need another World War ... Not for the war, but b/c the first couple of sets afterwards are always less filled with wars...

And, Dogma, If you want to net, you'll need sufficient army to make a threat to everyone saying : "Attack us and you die, as will your restarts etc. And we? We'll have a nice, short war and then continue netting."
Two ways of staying out of most wars:
- blend in. You don't exist. People won't realise you have a nation full of targets until the set's over.
- Be too strong/weak. The first is a risk for whoever wants to war you. The latter is more of a moral defense. Big nations slaughtering small ones is not widely accepted/tolerated.

Ok, typical response, no point in continuing this conversation, do what you will. Have your fun.

Bram Gotink
11-24-2008, 17:55
Ok, typical response, no point in continuing this conversation, do what you will. Have your fun.

Have a nice day (or whatever time it is).
If you don't mind me getting my fun sleeping...

Dogma, at the very least you could explain what you don't like about the post... which is, it seems, all of it lol

Will
11-24-2008, 18:09
War isn't the nature of this game by any stretch, it's merely a small part of it.

Mr President
11-24-2008, 18:10
Wow, nice job on the come back SLOB... I'm starting to feel a little lonely and creeped out around all these dead states :scared:

ooga booga
11-24-2008, 18:14
Wow, nice job on the come back SLOB... I'm starting to feel a little lonely and creeped out around all these dead states :scared:

You should be feeling lonely in your nation too. :P Don't worry P.... just log off... back away from the computer... and then you can join the dead states and you won't be all alone. ;) :P

bama20
11-24-2008, 19:10
well, i lasted as long as i could. just got home from work and logged on to see my state is gone. i'm off to the beach for thanksgiving tomorrow anyway, and i would not have computer access for the game. when is the new set beginning? i would hate to have my state created after it starts and lose those valuable turns. see y'all next set.

Dogma
11-24-2008, 19:22
well, i lasted as long as i could. just got home from work and logged on to see my state is gone. i'm off to the beach for thanksgiving tomorrow anyway, and i would not have computer access for the game. when is the new set beginning? i would hate to have my state created after it starts and lose those valuable turns. see y'all next set.

I think he has it set to begin on the 1st day of each month

Rassputtin
11-24-2008, 19:37
can we get an update in this piece?

SLOB Kills =

WLF/VT Kills =

Just curios, and lazy.

The Legend
11-25-2008, 02:04

The problem that I have with this, and I'm betting Dogma does too, is that we never get to net for a whole set. It may be true for some that there will be plenty of sets to net, but I just don't see that happening for us.

There is only one set in my recent memory (WoW or NW, so not that recent) where I got to net all set; but with constant calls to stock turns and prepare for war during that one set, netting wasn't really possible.

Pretty much every set we get warred by someone or other for no reason other than a desire to war us ("proper" reasons to me being retals, or possibly a significant negative impact on the markets).

If we were forced to defend ourselves from time to time, I'm betting we would be much more good-natured about it; mildly annoyed, sure, but frustrated like this. I actually do enjoy warring, thing is I've been doing it pretty much every set since I started playing with FED, and a chance of pace for a bit would be really nice.

Dogma
11-25-2008, 02:12
The problem that I have with this, and I'm betting Dogma does too, is that we never get to net for a whole set. It may be true for some that there will be plenty of sets to net, but I just don't see that happening for us.

There is only one set in my recent memory (WoW or NW, so not that recent) where I got to net all set; but with constant calls to stock turns and prepare for war during that one set, netting wasn't really possible.

Pretty much every set we get warred by someone or other for no reason other than a desire to war us ("proper" reasons to me being retals, or possibly a significant negative impact on the markets).

If we were forced to defend ourselves from time to time, I'm betting we would be much more good-natured about it; mildly annoyed, sure, but frustrated like this. I actually do enjoy warring, thing is I've been doing it pretty much every set since I started playing with FED, and a chance of pace for a bit would be really nice.

I couldn't have said it better myself, even though I have tried. However, The Legend, I believe it is jealousy that we are continuously warred as they don't want to see us win the set.I'm just sayin...

Slob 7

WLF/vT 4

Cape
11-25-2008, 03:10
I couldn't have said it better myself, even though I have tried. However, The Legend, I believe it is jealousy that we are continuously warred as they don't want to see us win the set.I'm just sayin...

Slob 7

WLF/vT 4

Yes I'm so jealous I could just kick myself in my nut sack, get over yourselves, I haven't seen this much self infatuation in nigh many a year.

-Z-
11-25-2008, 03:25

Slob 7

WLF/vT 4

Maybe another? I cant see anymore

for WLF / VT

NS+SLOB = 7 say?

Z

Divine Intervention
11-25-2008, 07:43
SLOB = 6
NS = 3

WLF + VT = 5

not that hard people :rolleyes:

:P

BeeNo
11-25-2008, 13:35
does it count to kill inactives?

Max Logan
11-25-2008, 14:01
They count the kill on Dogma, right? ;)

Dogma
11-25-2008, 14:15
They count the kill on Dogma, right? ;)

Primary target.

Max Logan
11-25-2008, 14:17
That`s an axiom!

BeeNo
11-25-2008, 14:37
nice max :)

how come we don't get any thanks for cleaning up these SLOBS drool stains :drool:

-Z-
11-25-2008, 16:03
SLOB = 6
NS = 3

WLF + VT = 5

not that hard people :rolleyes:

:P

can we include my kill on marine?

:-P

Z

Max Logan
11-25-2008, 17:59
No :o

Hoebawt
11-25-2008, 18:01
shhh get out of here u have no say

Max Logan
11-25-2008, 18:02
I did say, so I guess I have! :p

MAGGIO
11-25-2008, 20:46
im gonna have to say that felt good ;)

You have killed Me Die(#118) (-Z-)

Raul
11-25-2008, 20:59
Anyone wants some cookies, i have some left of LORs ones

-Z-
11-26-2008, 00:21
im gonna have to say that felt good ;)

You have killed Me Die(#118) (-Z-)

Congrats!

:-)

Z

Blackwater
11-27-2008, 03:22
Well I'll throw my opinion in the fray here.

First off, any of you even remember the whole "reason for war" part being added to WoW? How Svenne would read it and see if it was a real war or just suiciding to some extent. I do and from what I can see, WLF you guys are in my mind suiciding people. You have no legitimate reason to war someone, not even for rank! The only reason is to simply war and screw someones set over. You guys run a crap war nation as well. Should have easily slaughtered our nation in FS with your numbers and amount of jets. WLF is just a garbage war hungry nation >_>

MAGGIO
11-27-2008, 12:12
We got Cape last night, Dogma needed that one..lol. To pretty much sum this one up...WLF lost from day one, and they made the FS... It was not worth the effort of killing our few states. Thanks again WLF for nothing.

Dogma
11-27-2008, 12:13
Well, they can sleep well now, they got my restart. Good kill Cem, hope it helps.

Cemetary
11-27-2008, 13:12
a restart with 300 turns and only 100k lvl 8 jets.. of course im going to kill u since the rest of wlf doesnt seem to like to do much

i felt if u saw capes restart as a threat then i should consider you one

Dogma
11-27-2008, 16:19
And we killd the active states, just so happens the leaders were the active states. So yes, they declared on us our top targets were their leaders. Makes sense to me. I had finished with my set anyway. I wasn't even going to log into my state again. I accomplished what I wanted to do, glad you felt a lvl 1 restart to be such a threat, I am flattered you fear me so much. Not my fault all your nation wanted to begin with was to kill me and after that they gave up.

Divine Intervention
11-27-2008, 16:21
he meant he had only 100k lvl8 jets and nothing else :blush:

Dogma
11-27-2008, 16:29
My bad, but still hope it helps make you guys feel safer

MAGGIO
11-27-2008, 17:53
Now Dog, give them the credit that you did kill Cape so you must have been some sort of threat....most likely just about as much as a threat they could handle...

Max Logan
11-27-2008, 17:58
They can handle smt? :bored:

-Z-
11-28-2008, 00:27
We got Cape last night, Dogma needed that one..lol. To pretty much sum this one up...WLF lost from day one, and they made the FS... It was not worth the effort of killing our few states. Thanks again WLF for nothing.

Maggio... its strange... U are a... sore winner?

Congrats to all of SLOB for a well fought war.

WLF did not have its heart in this one, this whole set was a miss step for WLF,
I would not advise any nation to goto war with only farmers, 3 or 4 times in a set, its just not too effective.

You all thought we had stock, but forgot we warred all set, and most of us are new to farming... (remember food at 60$ for a week lol)

anyway, congrats again,

BTW, who is SLOB official FA next set?

Z

-Z-
11-28-2008, 00:34
Now Dog, give them the credit that you did kill Cape so you must have been some sort of threat....most likely just about as much as a threat they could handle...

Ok Maggio,

Way to get you Bash on,

The set is over, are u thru yet?

We admit defeat!

But like you, we also accomplished out task :-)

Except killing you Maggio... that is my greatest regret of this set...

WLF will forever remember it, and anytime something like this happens again, it will be refered to as: a Maggio incident

:-p

Z

Dogma
11-28-2008, 03:26
Maggio... its strange... U are a... sore winner?

Congrats to all of SLOB for a well fought war.

WLF did not have its heart in this one, this whole set was a miss step for WLF,
I would not advise any nation to goto war with only farmers, 3 or 4 times in a set, its just not too effective.

You all thought we had stock, but forgot we warred all set, and most of us are new to farming... (remember food at 60$ for a week lol)

anyway, congrats again,

BTW, who is SLOB official FA next set?

Z

Me

Vortex
11-28-2008, 07:46
I suggest a dutch for the FA

Max Logan
11-28-2008, 08:17
or not! :o

MAGGIO
11-28-2008, 08:28
Ok Maggio,

Way to get you Bash on,

The set is over, are u thru yet?

We admit defeat!

But like you, we also accomplished out task :-)

Except killing you Maggio... that is my greatest regret of this set...

WLF will forever remember it, and anytime something like this happens again, it will be refered to as: a Maggio incident

:-p

Z

its not like you have not killed me before

sorry if any retribution was in order.

the point is that it was a waste of time. SLOB didnt want to war, we had no reason and neither did WLF. It was a waste of our time.

maybe WLF's heart was not in it because admittedly alot of your states didnt even want the war, but Hoe called it anyway.

yah it was a mistake not to finish me off. I helped get four kills. Maybe that is what you should refer to as a Maggio Incident.

-Z-
11-29-2008, 04:15

the point is that it was a waste of time. SLOB didnt want to war, we had no reason and neither did WLF. It was a waste of our time.

maybe WLF's heart was not in it because admittedly alot of your states didnt even want the war, but Hoe called it anyway.

yah it was a mistake not to finish me off. I helped get four kills. Maybe that is what you should refer to as a Maggio Incident.

The Maggio Incident will be when we are 50 turns or less from killing a big state, and he comes online, because we ran out of turns.

:-)

It was far from a waste of our time...

It did not turn out as well as we hoped, but these are the risks we take in war,

Z

-Z-
11-29-2008, 04:16
Me

Then I was wondering about a peace pact.

If one is not secured, we can assume war between our nations :-)

Z

Dogma
11-29-2008, 05:29
I have full intentions of having a peaceful set. I hold no grudges, but, i also do not sign peace agreements. however, I hope I don't have to war this set.

Divine Intervention
11-29-2008, 08:45
Z.......*shakes head*

DBozMen
11-29-2008, 08:48
Dogma can we talk somewhere today?

ranger2112
11-29-2008, 13:51

a well placed text never hurts :)

MAGGIO
11-29-2008, 14:08
:stfu:

shhhhhhh

-Z-
11-29-2008, 14:38
darn cell phones!!!

lol,

good play tho,

Z

Max Logan
11-29-2008, 18:00
Z got banned again? wtf lol

Dogma
11-30-2008, 17:47
Since this war is over, this thread is too. Thank you for your time.