PDA

View Full Version : Soul vs Grim (#298)

Calvin74
11-23-2008, 11:21
Current Wars
Your nation officially declared war on Grim Nation[GRIM] at the 23rd of November 2008 - 15:20:12.
Reason for the war: #298 has land dropped 1 member of ours 5 times and that is unacceptable. If you wish to land drop that is fine but do not bring peaceful nations into it. We will NOT be killing anyone other than #298 and expect that this will be dropped as soon as we can dec peace in 24 hours.

anyone can feel free to contact me
I don't really speak for soul but I am there and on msn obsidianwow@hotmail.com

::LD::GrimReapr
11-23-2008, 11:38
Wow global events for last 36 hours and no grabs against SOUL how is he land dropping you guys and why was i not contacted before about it?

Calvin74
11-23-2008, 11:41
using global events here is what shows

Calvin74 says:
SA Fear Me(#298)[GRIM] Upper Gaul(#154)[SOUL] 563 Land, $23.201, 3.172 Food 22:16:21-2008/11/22
SA Fear Me(#298)[GRIM] Upper Gaul(#154)[SOUL] 1.239 Land, $23.918, 3.205 Food 22:16:17-2008/11/22
Calvin74 says:
that is in 36 hours
Calvin74 says:
in 72 hours
Calvin74 says:
SA Fear Me(#298)[GRIM] Upper Gaul(#154)[SOUL] 404 Land, $17.317, 4.459 Food 02:14:44-2008/11/21
SA Fear Me(#298)[GRIM] Upper Gaul(#154)[SOUL] 1.766 Land, $17.852, 4.504 Food 02:14:15-2008/11/21
Calvin74 says:
SA Fear Me(#298)[GRIM] Upper Gaul(#154)[SOUL] 671 Land, $16.797, 4.415 Food 08:58:56-2008/11/21

and this is always AFTER he is done landdropping UBH
we aren't hanging around for him to get his land back from
landdropping is his choice as was raping us when he shouldn't have

Vortex
11-23-2008, 11:43
Calvin, the landdropping wasnt his choice;)

11-23-2008, 11:43
Understandable but how bout contacting FA which is me instead of killing right away?

Shabaz K
11-23-2008, 11:44
Ouch! kill him:P

Calvin74
11-23-2008, 12:41
this is done

not the way it should have since i never talked to GRIM and that is my bad but we have taken care of it now and will both be moving on
best of luck to GRIM in their war

11-23-2008, 12:46
I agree should have been handled a bit differently but it is done and we will be moving on.

Rassputtin
11-23-2008, 12:52
For the record this is unacceptable.

2 of the grabs were BEFORE landdropping. Which leaves us with 3 of the 5 your complaining about.

1 of which was @ 08:58:56-2008/11/21 - of which we heard nothing from you as far as complaint, which as you know, had you opened your mouth would have put an end to it.

However we heard nothing, and over 36 hours later two more.

22:16:21-2008/11/22
22:16:17-2008/11/22

Still we heard nothing until 18 hours later when their Official FA is a war declaration and a dead state. Thanks for the heads up that there was a problem.

Now the offense against upper gaul is not acceptable either. However this matter could have been resolved before the 2nd biggest state in our war torn nation was killed, by [SOUL].

That being said, I suppose the matter is resolved. Just keep in mind that if the shoe is ever on the other foot and we have a resolveable problem with [SOUL] we'll be sure to use war declarations as a means of solving it instead of contacting you with our complaints.

Well done,

I thank you for your diplomatic wisdom. (TM. By GK)

Calvin74
11-23-2008, 12:56

2 of the grabs were BEFORE landdropping. Which leaves us with 3 of the 5 your complaining about.

1 of which was @ 08:58:56-2008/11/21 - of which we heard nothing from you as far as complaint, which as you know, had you opened your mouth would have put an end to it.

Still we heard nothing until 18 hours later when their Official FA is a war declaration and a dead state. Thanks for the heads up that there was a problem.

Now the offense against upper gaul is not acceptable either. However this matter could have been resolved before the 2nd biggest state in our war torn nation was killed, by [SOUL].

That being said, I suppose the matter is resolved. Just keep in mind that if the shoe is ever on the other foot and we have a resolveable problem with [SOUL] we'll be sure to use war declarations as a means of solving it instead of contacting you with our complaints.

Well done,

I have admitted my mistake and talked at length with grim about it. In the future we will not handle it this way and I hope you don't either SINCE we have worked on this. If you still feel we owe you something for my mistake you can talk to me on msn and I will be MORE than willing to give you just about anything you ask.

Missionary
11-23-2008, 16:28

Well done,

it would have happened anyway wether we had spoken to your nation or not.

11-23-2008, 16:30
Had you said something before the other attacks took place we could have prevented them instead of it escalating into this but there was no FA contact what so ever till you guys allready had him down to 131 land.

Missionary
11-23-2008, 17:00
i apolagise about that. been abit hecktick with work but calvin stepped in and did a great job imo. maybe could have spoken to you 1st but i never mentioned anything to him in the way of running the nation and where he stood. so a big thanks to calvin for helping out :)

but i was only informed about the attack during the last set made so the damage had already been done. and unless i saw the 1st attacks i wouldnt have know. but the fact is xaviour knows the way your surposed to conduct yourself during war times and if this was a new player or a rusty one the outcome may have been differnt.

11-23-2008, 17:04
I understand your position and I do also understand Xavior should know better but we are at war ourselves and the entire nation myself excluded is all restarts and a bit hectic trying to stay alive and coordinate CS. I fully agree Xav needed to be retaled on but I just wish i wouls have been informed before he was at 131 land or maybe that we could have worked something else out instead of killing the number 2 man in the nation riddled with deaths from war.

caesar
11-23-2008, 17:15
Calvin, you don't have to accept responsibility for this. I made the decision to kill him. I looked at his global events and saw the amount of land he was getting from grabs and how much he had at the time. I didn't know you were in a war, didn't really care to be honest. I just saw that my member was getting land dropped outside of a war and that wasn't going to be tolerated.

I'm usually pretty diplomatic with triple taps, even to the point of letting one slide. But this was more than that, I made the decision to take the only action I deemed appropriate. Calvin is innocent. He made the war declaration and initial attacks but only after I made the decision to kill him.

11-23-2008, 17:22
I am not arguing with what you guys did just how it was done and am asking if there was a possible other solution to it if we could have discussed it is all?

Xavior
11-23-2008, 17:26
I'm fine with it.

After land dropping the UBH states I saw that I had no other choice but to hit Upper Gaul because there was no one else under my networth which would give me more than 400+ land. And I would rather not give UBH a free kill so I had to take the chance.

I was expecting a message from SOUL regarding this before I was killed however.

Rassputtin
11-23-2008, 17:33
it would have happened anyway wether we had spoken to your nation or not.

Same thing to you that I told Calvin, although I thought calvin and I had come to an acknowledgement and understanding............

I'll remember for the future that if we ever have a problem with [SOUL] that we can just do whatever we want as a retal, as there is no need to discuss it or pursue FA.

We should be just as willing to impose our will and risk war and do whatever we deem appropriate with or without your consent or discussion as you are.

Calvin, you don't have to accept responsibility for this. I made the decision to kill him. I looked at his global events and saw the amount of land he was getting from grabs and how much he had at the time. I didn't know you were in a war, didn't really care to be honest. I just saw that my member was getting land dropped outside of a war and that wasn't going to be tolerated.

I'm usually pretty diplomatic with triple taps, even to the point of letting one slide. But this was more than that, I made the decision to take the only action I deemed appropriate. Calvin is innocent. He made the war declaration and initial attacks but only after I made the decision to kill him.

You should make better decisions. I suppose its alot easir to make that decision without, consideration, or discussion or FA when we are already battered and in ruins, as there is 0% chance of escalation.

However rest assured, if we were not battered and already war torn,[GRIM] would be preparing a CS to counter with a declaration and kills of its own.

After all, there would be no need to FA or discuss our concerns with you... atleast thats the precedent you've set.

As I said before, Calvin and I discussed it already, but I"m not liking the tone or air of arrogance around the responses I'm currently seeing.

Xavior
11-23-2008, 17:36
Same thing to you that I told Calvin, although I thought calvin and I had come to an acknowledgement and understanding............

I'll remember for the future that if we ever have a problem with [SOUL] that we can just do whatever we want as a retal, as there is no need to discuss it or pursue FA.

We should be just as willing to impose our will and risk war and do whatever we deem appropriate with or without your consent or discussion as you are.

You should make better decisions. I suppose its alot easir to make that decision without, consideration, or discussion or FA when we are already battered and in ruins, as there is 0% chance of escalation.

However rest assured, if we were not battered and already war torn,[GRIM] would be preparing a CS to counter with a declaration and kills of its own.

After all, there would be no need to FA or discuss our concerns with you... atleast thats the precedent you've set.

As I said before, Calvin and I discussed it already, but I"m not liking the tone or air of arrogance around the responses I'm currently seeing.

I think what SOUL is saying is simply: Just be happy we didn't kill all of your nation.

:)

Rassputtin
11-23-2008, 17:42
I think what SOUL is saying is simply: Just be happy we didn't kill all of your nation.

:)

The amount of kills wouldn't make me any more or less happy, as we are already battered.

The only difference the number of [GRIM] states [SOUL] kills this set would be how much of a grudge I carry with me out of this set into the next one.

Calvin74
11-23-2008, 18:02
The amount of kills wouldn't make me any more or less happy, as we are already battered.

The only difference the number of [GRIM] states [SOUL] kills this set would be how much of a grudge I carry with me out of this set into the next one.

see this is why i always liked 1 person speaking for the nation on one subject:P

you, me and grim talked and settled this out and realized that no side was innocent on this and we promised better all around next time and then the rest have to come in here and change things:P

soul just drop this issue
it has been resolved and yes we should have talked to them 1st but what is done is done

good luck to GRIM for the rest of this set and beyond at least marine didn't live through the end of the set in your war:P

i know he likes to hide his restarts:P

Rassputtin
11-23-2008, 18:10
see this is why i always liked 1 person speaking for the nation on one subject:P

you, me and grim talked and settled this out and realized that no side was innocent on this and we promised better all around next time and then the rest have to come in here and change things:P

soul just drop this issue
it has been resolved and yes we should have talked to them 1st but what is done is done

good luck to GRIM for the rest of this set and beyond at least marine didn't live through the end of the set in your war:P

i know he likes to hide his restarts:P

indeed, this matter is settled. Lets all let it go.

11-23-2008, 18:20
Thanks Calvin and good luck to SOUL for the rest of this set.

Missionary
11-24-2008, 11:12
:D

11-24-2008, 12:52
Can you guys please declare peace now since the retal is over?
Would grealty be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

caesar
11-24-2008, 15:05
Just got on and saw that it hadn't been done. Peace has been declared.